Stop

By lemonlove13

(Book 2: Don't Stop just Go) (You don't have to read them in order. It's all the same story, just from three... More

Welcome
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
THE END

1.2

8 2 0
By lemonlove13

Lexi didn't show up to school the next day. Not like I thought she would.

Dustin, comes and talks to me.

"Sup?"

"Dustin, what do you want?" I say.

"Nick, where is she? You're here but she isn't. That isn't like you." He says.

"Dustin, she didn't feel like showing up today. And I don't blame her. This place blows." I say, walking away.

I walk out to the smokers area. I don't smoke or anything anymore, but it's nice to be out there with my old friends. And you just smell it all.

Leaving school early to make it to work. I work at L.L. Bean. Where my whole family works.

We've made crazy amounts of money over the years.

I work throughout the night. I'm not supposed to get off for 24 hours.

I text Lexi telling her that I'd see her later.

Tonight is most defiantly the night.

It's really scary having sex with someone that I love.

It's not like I haven't had sex before, like Lexi. But the fact that I really truly love her, is the scary part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
23M 805K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...