Why Did I Get Married; Part O...

By Commander_Camren

A revelation of infidelity involving Lauren, weakens the already distressed marriage between her and her wife... More

Prologue
Main Characters
Part One: Ultimatum
Part Two: Don't Say You Love Me
Part Three: Doctor Briggs
Part Four: Sister-In-Law
Not An Update
Part Five: Emotional Toll
Part Six: Feliz Navidad
Not An Update
Part Seven: Trust Issues
Part Eight: I'm Done
Part Nine: No Life After You
Part Ten: Let's Try
Part Eleven: Truce?
Part Twelve: A Family Affair
Part Thirteen: I Plead The Fifth
Part Fourteen: Are You The One?
Part Sixteen: The Kiss
Part Seventeen: A Revelation
Part Eighteen: Daddy's Little Girl
Part Nineteen: Romance
Part Twenty: The Cabellos (pt.1)
Part Twenty One: The Cabellos (pt.2)
Part Twenty Two: Family
Party Twenty Three: Because of You
Part Twenty Four: Jauregui Bonding
A/N
Part Twenty Five: Intimacy
(A/N) New FanFic
Part Twenty Six: Back To Reality
Part Twenty Seven: Communication
The Hurting, The Healing, The Loving
Part Twenty Eight: Date #1 - You're Perfection
Part Twenty Nine: Date #2 - I Can't See A Life Without You
Part Thirty: Last Session
Part Thirty One: Sing To Me
Part Thirty Two: Our Love Is Incredible
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus Chapter #3
(A/N) Why Did I Get Married 2

Part Fifteen: Le Pont des Arts

23.1K 652 1.3K
By Commander_Camren

There are two great days in a person's life. They say it's the day you are born and the day you discover why.

And today, being Sunday, meant that every single day until Saturday; the day Camila was actually born, there would be endless celebrations. Not everyone enjoys celebrating their birthday; some of us would prefer to down a bottle of wine in the comfort of our homes and avoid human contact like the hobbits that we are. However, even if that was what Camila wanted, she dared not say it because she knew just how much her family and friends were anticipating this day. Especially her daughter Izzy.

Unfortunately her 24th birthday, wasn't spent with her family. She had completely forgotten the day and had booked an interview with Ellen Degeneres; where she was showered with gifts from her fans and received a cake from Ellen. Back then, Camila's and Lauren's relationship was seemly 'good' and despite her not being there, she flew home to spend the weekend with her wife and daughter.

Camila was currently buried under her duvet and embracing the peace and quiet....that was until Izzy ran into the room with a rose in hand and threw herself on top of her mother.

"Buenas dias, mummy!" The child said ignoring the fact that her mother was tired. Where on earth do these little demons get their neverending supply of energy from?

Camila groaned loudly and slowly opened her eyes; probably trying to will herself from strangling the child. Who knows? She smiled. "Good morning, baby. What's that you got there?"

Izzy gave her mother the rose and kissed her cheek. "Happy early birthday! Mama said I can gift you something everyday until Saturday." The child rested her head on her mother's chest, as Camila wrapped her arms around her small body.

The singer placed a kiss on her daughter's head and ran her fingers through her hair. "Thank you, princesa. I love it. Where's mama?"

Izzy mumbled something incoherent. Her breathing evened out after a few minutes and Camila realised the child had fallen asleep. Carefully placing her daughter onto the bed, Camila covered her and exited the room, with her rose in tow.

"Morning, loser," Camila greeted her wife who had just finished setting the table.

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Sup, ugly."

Her wife laughed. "Careful there, I might think you're flirting with me."

"And is that a bad thing?" Lauren smirked. "I don't see a ring on your finger." She nodded to her wife's hand; who raised her ring finger in response and flaunted her wedding ring.

"Sorry, babe. I'm kinda taken. But I'm always down for a side piece. Hoe is life after all," Camila winked. "Okay I can't do this role play thing." She laughed.

Lauren took a seat at the island. "Where's Izzy?"

Camila shrugged and began to dig in. She stopped after a few seconds and saw her wife staring at her with a raised eyebrow. "What? Oh are we supposed to pray?" She grabbed her wife's hands and bowed her head. "Dear God, thank yo-."

Lauren cut her off and pulled away her hands. "No. I don't know. Do what you want, but where's Izzy?"

Camila rolled her eyes. Did this woman really think she was that bad of a mother?

"She's upstairs Laaurenn. Sleeping. Jeez Louise. Can I pray and have my breakfast please?"

Lauren took a bite of her sandwich. "Since when do you pray anyway?"

Camila raised her hand to stop her, and muttered something under her breath. "I don't. I just realised I haven't prayed in forever. Plus, I need the strength from the good Lord to put up with you." She stuck her tongue out at her wife.

Lauren flipped her off. "I think that's the other way around, babe. You're a bit too much for my liking."

Camila scoffed, but before she had the chance to say anything, the doorbell rang, and whoever it was at the door, entered their house without an invitation. It was none other than Camila's good friends; Shawn Mendes, Ariana Grande and Dinah Jane.

"A little birdie told me a certain someone is celebrating their birthday all week, and we're allowed to take you out todayyy," Dinah's voice was heard before she was even seen.

When Camila saw her friends, she instantly stood from her seat and embraced all her friends. "Dinah, Ari, Shawny Boy! You guys didn't even tell me you were coming. I look like a mess right now."

Shawn took a piece of bacon from Camila's plate and popped it into his mouth. "Not true. You always look fine as f."

Lauren nodded. "I concur. Especially when you're wearing white jeans." She winked at her wife, causing the woman to blush.

Dinah looked between the two. "Y'all fucking again?" The two blushed. "No way!! Y'all are fucking again!" She pointed an accusing finger at Camila. "And you didn't tell me."

Ariana shoved the woman. "You don't downright ask someone about their bedroom activities Dinah Jane. And you should be happy, we can finally get baby Mateo."

"Why Mateo? That's an ugly name."

"No one asked you, Canada," Ariana and Dinah said at the same time. He raised his hands in defence and walked into the living room.

Camila laughed and shook her head. "No one is fucking anyone, DJ. And it's none of your business."

Dinah scoffed. "It is my business. You better tell me, or else I'll exploit all this Camren drama to the tabloids."

Camila's jaw dropped. "You wouldn't dare, Dinah. Don't make me post that ugly picture of you on my IG."

The choreographer's eyes opened wide in shock. "You wouldn't, Mila!"

Camila raised an eyebrow in superiority. "Try me, Dinah Jane."

The woman sighed in defeat. "Okay fine, I wouldn't say anything." She rolled her eyes. "But I need to know when Camren is progressing. I'll die, if this ship dies."

Lauren stood and grabbed her plate, turning to do the dishes. "No ship is dying...no ship besides Mariana anyway." She laughed softly. Since Natasha popped into the Jauregui - Cabello household, she and Maggie had been out a couple times. Lauren tried to ask her sister subtly if she liked the older woman, but Maggie never caught on or said anything.

Ariana looked up from her phone. "Wait, what? We're more alive than anything." She raised her phone. "She practically sent me a half nude."

Dinah grabbed her phone and looked at it. "Damn, this bitch is fine. Ask her to send an actual nude. I wanna see her naked."

Ariana grabbed her phone back from her friend and shoved her away.

Camila patted her friend on the arm. "Poor, naive Ari. You better work on getting your girl before someone else does."

"Wait what? I'm confused!! I want Maggie. Maggie is mine," Ariana said. "Well not technically mine, but she's still mine. Who's the bitch I have to cut?"

Dinah laughed loudly, completely ignoring the fact that there was a sleeping five year old upstairs. "Too bad, babe. You're losing your future girlfriend."

Ariana pouted. "Can I date you, Dinah?"

"I don't do chicks, but if I had to choose, I would go with Laurenzo over here. Girl is fine a fuck," she winked at Lauren who blew her a kiss.

Camila scoffed. "Dinah, behave before I have to kick your ass out." Her friend laughed.

Over the past few days...weeks even, Camila and Lauren's relationship had taken a turn for the better. They were talking a lot more, there were still the minor arguments but not as much. Camila never really brought up the topic of her career, but both of them knew that she still had to leave. She always had to leave. They had spoken to Izzy about Lauren's trip to Italy and the child seemed to have understood. She was obviously a bit sad, but Lauren assured her continuously that she was going to come back to her.

"Why don't you go get ready? We have a long day of best friend bonding ahead of us," Ariana headed upstairs with her friend, to help her choose an outfit. They had a black theme going on and she was not going to allow Camila to ruin it.

Shawn popped back into the kitchen after a few minutes. "Where's baby Camren?"

"Camila claims she's upstairs sleeping," Lauren tossed the dish rag aside and turned to face Shawn. "Where are you guys heading?"

Camila's birthday was on Saturday, so everyone in her close circle had a day to treat her. She didn't want to do anything because who really wants to celebrate another year of life when life is trash to begin with?

On Sunday; she was going to hang out with her best friends doing whatever they saw to be fit. They were going to grab lunch as well and catch up because it had been some time since they've last seen each other. Lauren was invited as well, but obviously she couldn't go because someone had to watch Izzy. Bringing the child along was no option especially when Dinah Jane was there.

Monday; she was going to spend the day with her mother; Sinu. Again, she hadn't seen the woman in a few weeks. They kept in contact everyday but phone calls weren't exactly the same as seeing her. Izzy was definitely going to tag along with this one because how can she visit the child's grandmother and not bring her? Sinu would've been upset.

Tuesday; it was a day spent with her in laws. Possibly just Maggie annoying the shit out of her. But who could really complain when you had a sister in law as fine as Maggie? It wasn't confirmed whether or not Mike; Camila's father in law was going to be there but nonetheless, it was still going to be a good day.

Wednesday; was the last day she'll spend with her friends and family. Everyone was invited to an early birthday party, that was going to be held at a restaurant Maggie owned. After much convincing from her beloved niece, the model allowed them to use the venue.

Thursday to Saturday; those days were going to be possibly the better days. Camila was going to spend that day with her wife and child. Lauren had been planning this for quite some time. She and Camila had always wanted to do this, and even though their marriage wasn't ideal right now, she had hoped it would've reignited the spark they once had. She wasn't expecting them to fall into one another's arms, but she wanted Camila to know that she still loves her.

***

Camila's birthday week had flown by. She received endless love and gifts from her friends. Izzy kept up with her gift a day. Today, she had given her mother a handcrafted bracelet that she had made at school. Izzy's friends also made a bunch of postcards for Camila; and being the amazing person that she is, she popped into Izzy's preschool and met with some of the little demons.

Excited and overjoyed couldn't begin to explain how the kids felt. They performed one of her worse songs; Havana, as their birthday gift to her.

Havana was definitely...overrated. But you're all entitled to your wrong opinions.

"Aunty Maggie!" The couple heard their daughter's voice downstairs. Why did this child keep opening that damn door? But either way, even if they didn't open the door, Maggie was going to find her way into their house.

Lauren left her wife in their bedroom to check up on her daughter and to find out what her sister wanted.

"Hola, pendeja. What are you doing here at these ungodly hours?"

Maggie tossed a key at her sister who caught it with her stellar reflexes. Apparently getting caught cheating wasn't the only thing she can catch.

"What's this for?" Lauren stared at the keys in her hand then back at her sister.

Maggie took a seat on the couch and crossed her legs; she looked fine as hell just sitting, minding her own business. A goddess? I think yes.

"It's the keys to my apartment in Paris. Please don't do the deed in my bed. Maybe out on the balcony. The French Camren fans would be living." She winked at her sister. "Bring my jet back in one piece as well. I like to flex on the other models who don't have their own private jet."

Lauren shook her head and smiled. "Thanks, Maggie. I mean, we could've just stayed in a hotel and flew with the commoners."

Maggie shook her head and raised a finger. "Nope. No can do. You're my sister, therefore you're going to fly in style. Especially my mini me here, I gotta spoil the shit outta her." She pulled her niece onto her lap and tickled her. "Does Camila know?"

"Does Camila know what?" Maggie's eyes landed on her sister in law who had just descended the stairs. Where they were headed was supposed to be a surprise, but knowing Maggie, she might obviously spill the beans.

"That I'm in love with you," the model smiled. "You're obviously married to the wrong sister."

Camila laughed and siddled up next to her wife, wrapping an arm around her waist. "I don't think so." Lauren turned her head to look at the woman and smiled. "But, when I get tired of her, I think I know who to call," she winked.

"I don't like being a side piece, mija. Either you want me or you don't. I need to know," Maggie said. Occasionally someone would've thought that Maggie and Camila were a thing, even some of her fans, in the earlier stages of her career, assumed that as well.

"Mummy?" Izzy stretched her arms out for Camila. It was a wonder how her parents could've still lifted her. They must've had backs of steel or something like that. "I'm hungry."

Camila took her into her arms and headed into the kitchen to prepare something for the child to eat. "So, princesa," she placed a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in front of the child. "What's on the agenda for tomorrow?"

Izzy smiled mischievously and winked...more like blinked at her mother. "I can't tell you mummy."

She gasped and clutched her chest. "But you told me about all the other days, why not the last few?" Camila pouted but Izzy giggled. She wasn't about to be broken. It was a surprise and she wasn't going to ruin it. Lauren had told her that Camila would've loved it and definitely would've been surprised, so the child was determined to see the look on her mother's face.

"Camz, are you trying to get info out of a five year old?" The singer turned and was greeted to her wife leaning against the doorframe. "I expected this from Maggie."

At the mention of her name, the woman popped into the kitchen as well and snorted. "Oh no. I would've definitely beaten the kid up." She tickled her niece, who started to giggle. "Why are you so goddamn adorable? Can I have her? You two can make more little demons. I want this one."

"Yay! I get to live with Aunty Maggie," Izzy said excitedly and wrapped her arms around her aunt.

Camila fake gasped. "Woah, woah, woah, what are you trying to say Emilia Isabella Jauregui - Cabello? Are you saying you don't want mama and I to be your mummies anymore?"

The child's aunt snickered. "Ooh she just used the full name, you're in troubleeee."

The panicked look on Izzy's face...everyone and their mothers knew what whenever a parent used your full name, all hell was about to be released. Run for the hills, grab your valuables and just run. Think of a name change, Google the best plastic surgeon, and possibly consider moving to Colombia....and if you already live in Colombia...may the odds be ever in your favour.

***

"Lauren, are you going to tell me where we're headed?" Camila asked for the millionth time. "Are you going to sell me to the cartel?"

Lauren laughed. "If I was going to, I would've made them come home for you. You're annoying."

"Ouch," Izzy muttered at her mother's remark.

Camila rolled her eyes even though her wife couldn't see. She was currently blindfolded and on their way to the airport.

"I swear to god, Lauren. My biggest fear is being sex trafficked and if that's what's going to happen right now, I'm not kidding, my fans will come for you." She turned her head in a random direction because she had no idea where her child was. "Izzy?"

At the mention of her name, she looked up from her iPad. "Yes, mummy?"

"Tell Dinah to tweet my fans if something happens to me. She'll make them pull up them boot straps and they'll find me, Lauren. Just like Bryan found his daughter in Taken," Camila kept on rambling. Like why on earth would Lauren want to give her up? She was the love of her life.

Lauren was quite close to simply spilling the beans, just so that her wife could shut the fuck up, but she decided against it. If she could listen to Izzy ramble on and on for hours about pointless nonsense, she could definitely listen to Camila. Right?

After a few minutes, they pulled up at the airport, and went through the usual routine. Camila was still blindfolded when she led her into Maggie's private jet. When the singer was seated, her wife pulled off her blindfold.

"Where are we?" Camila blinked a few times, readjusting her eyes to the light. "Wait are we in a jet?"

Izzy nodded from opposite her mother. She had her Nala from the lion king clutched tightly to her chest. The child always hated flying, but she knew that if she did it, she was going to get to see her mother, so she ignored her fear. "Aunty Maggie gave mama it for your surprise." She swung her feet back and front. It's always cute when a kid, or really short person does that. Never really understood why.

Camila turned to her wife, who was sitting next to Izzy. "So, where are we going then?" She smiled. "I promise I'll be surprised when we land. I'll even faint if you want me to."

Lauren laughed and shook her head. "Should we tell, mummy? I think she'll die if she doesn't know."

Izzy giggled. "Okay. We can tell mummy."

"We're going to Paris. I know how much you love it there, and when you do go, you never really get to site see. Plus it's with all of us, so I guess that'll make it better...?" Lauren questioned. She wasn't exactly sure that her wife would like the idea of spending her birthday in Paris...with her, but it was worth a shot.

Camila smiled brightly. "Oh my god! Are you forreal? I've been wanting to visit the Eiffel Tower for so long! Izzy you're gonna love it here! And their croissants. Jesus. It's like the best thing I've ever tasted!" She rambled on and on about everything she wanted to do there, but not the one thing Lauren thought she would've said. So she was definitely having second thoughts about what she had planned. "Hey, you okay?"

"We're not going to the Eiffel Tower, mummy," Izzy stated. "But do you want to go?"

Lauren shrugged. "It's your birthday, Camz. We can always go if you want. I don't mind."

Camila instantly felt bad when she saw the look on her wife's face. It's not that she didn't want to do whatever the woman had planned, she was just beyond excited to be out with her family. To visit another country without actually having to work. It had been so long since they went on a family vacation together.

"Laur, it's fine. I'm just really excited. I'm glad it'll just be the four of us."

The photographer kinked an eyebrow. "Four?" She knew Camila wasn't the best at maths, but it was pretty easy to count right?

Camila laughed. "Well duh. Maggie is obviously going to want to be a part of this. Pretty sure she'll FaceTime us as soon as we land or something." Which was quite true. The model practically had her phone in her hand and couldn't wait to call her sister and sister in law. She decided against crashing their trip, because she did crash all the other days Camila was spending with her family and friends.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about Maggie. Speaking of the devil," Lauren handed her wife a sheet of paper. "This is her house rules. She loaned us her apartment in Paris for the time we'll be there. Pretty funny how she gave me this when she makes a mess at our home." She chuckled and shook her head.

Family. What are you going do?

Probably kill them in their sleep, because some of us spend all our time watching crime documentaries, but let's not get any ideas.

"S. E. X," Camila spelled the word out as Izzy was looking on at her parents. "Is permitted on the balcony?" She laughed. "Can you imagine my fans though? They'll freak if someone tapes this and they leak it. We can become the next set of Kardashian's. You'll be Kim."

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Kim is overrated. I wanna be Kourtney."

"Noooo!" Camila whined. "I wanna be Kourtney. You can be Scott then."

Izzy raised her hand, causing Lauren to laugh. She was definitely Camila's kid. The woman literally did that all the time.

"Yes, princesa?"

"I don't want Scott and Kourtney for my mummies. I want you and mama, you're the best," their daughter said. Her parents couldn't help but feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. The child was literally the purest creature on the earth. "But....can I be North?" Izzy giggled.

***

After a very long flight, they landed in Paris. They spent most of their time enjoying all there was to Paris. Lauren did take Camila to the Eiffel Tower, but they had to leave a bit early because Camila insisted on shovelling a lot of food down her throat, until she almost passed out after throwing up about five times.

1, 987, 097 likes
@ camilacabello_jaguar
Yeah, the view is great, but have y'all gotten sick on French food, though?

It was finally Saturday; Camila's 26th birthday. She was currently buried under the sheets, laying peacefully on the couch. The little family were watching a movie last night and Camila had ended up falling asleep; Lauren had decided against waking her because she seemed so peaceful. That was until she was awoken at 7am to her wife and daughter singing 'Happy Birthday' to her.

"Feliz cumpleaños, Camz," Lauren placed the cake on her wife's lap after their daughter was done hugging the shit out of her mother. She gently placed a kiss on Camila's cheek and watched her wife blow out her candles.

Camila smiled. "Thank you, Laur. Gracias, princesa. This is by far my best birthday ever!" She ruffled her daughter's hair. "Just please, next time, don't put my age on the cake. It makes it ugly." She scrunched up her nose causing her wife to laugh.

"You're old, mummy," Izzy stated. Like yes kid, we get it. You're barely five. Way to show off your youth. "But you're still beautiful," she smiled brightly at her mother. She handed her a gift bag, "Here's your present, mummy. I chose it but mama bought it because I don't have money."

Camila laughed and hugged the child. "Thank you so much, princesa." Pulling the gift out of, the singer couldn't help but smile.

"Aw baby, this is so cuteeee!!" Camila picked up the blue microphone. "I'm going to use these every single time I perform. I love them so much baby." She pulled her daughter in for a hug and placed various kisses all over her face. "This is the BEST gift I ever got."

Izzy blushed. "You're welcome, mummy. Whenever you're singing, you'll have me there with you."

It always had hurt Camila to leave her family and even though she had a silver bracelet with her wife and daughter's name as charms that she always wore, it wasn't the same as having them with her. Receiving those microphones from Izzy was a lot more than just a gift. It meant that the child knew her mother was singer. She knew her mother missed her, so it was in her own way, giving her mother a piece of her to be on stage with her whenever she performed in front of thousands of people.

"I like the pink one more," the child pointed at the microphone. "You should use that one more."

Camila laughed. "I will, baby. Thank you." She looked at her wife and smiled; Lauren returning the gesture. "Now what did you get me, oh sweet wife of mine?" She batted her eyelashes at her wife. "I'm hoping it's keys to a Bentley."

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Um...amor....you do know you're worth way more money than me, right?"

The singer shrugged. "I do. But you're my sugar mama. You gotta spoil me."

"Here you go," Lauren placed a box on her wife's lap. "Go wild."

The brunette furrowed her eyebrows when she uncovered the box. It's not that the gift was ugly....it was just strange.

"A lock?" With their names engraved on it and the year they got married, as well.

Their five year old stood beside her mother and touched it. "It's pretty. Are you going to lock up, mummy?" She looked at her other mother intently. "Did she do something wrong?"

Lauren shook her head and laughed. "No, she didn't, princesa. I thought your mummy would've known why I gave her this. But I guess not." She shrugged.

"....Oh." Camila said after a few seconds. "OH!"

***

"Did you know that they removed locks from this bridge a couple years ago because it was no longer acceptable for cultural heritage?" Camila randomly said as she ran her fingers along the remaining locks on the bridge. "It started getting too heavy for the ironwork."

Lauren held onto Izzy's hand as the child had the lock in her other hand. "So basically what we're doing is putting a lock on the bridge and they might remove it not too long after."

"Basically," Camila laughed. "What if the cops find us? They'll probably arrest you because everyone loves me." She flipped her hair playfully. "But I'll bail you out."

The photographer snorted. "Is this the part of our vows; the for better or for worse part?"

"Nah. This is just me being your guardian angel," the singer winked at her wife. She stopped walking and looked at the city. "Wow, this is breathtaking." Lauren and Izzy followed suit and looked out as well.

"Wow," the child mumbled. "That's a lot of water. I wonder if there's fishies in there."

The child's mother took the lock from her as she was too mesmerised in trying to look for fishes in the water. "Do you want to put the lock here?"

"Yeah, it's the best part of the bridge anyway. The VIP lounge," Lauren shook her head with a smile on her face. They held the lock together and latched it onto the bridge, they then tossed the key into the water below. "Lauren?"

She slowly removed her hand from the lock and looked at her wife. "Yeah?"

"Can you hold me?"

Lauren stared at her wife as though she didn't hear what she had just said. "Can you hold me? Can you hold me in your arms?" She repeated. Her wife complied and wrapped her arms around her. Camila buried her face in the crook of her wife's neck; inhaling her scent. They shared hugs occasionally, but Camila had never asked for one before. "Thank you, Laur. Thank you."

"Thank you for what?"

Camila sighed and pulled away. She stared at their daughter, who ended up sitting on the ground; mindlessly twiddling her fingers. "For sticking with me. For not leaving me. I need you."

Lauren took her wife's hands in hers and brought it to her lips. "I remember when I met you, I didn't want to fall. My hands were shaking," she smiled fondly at the memory. " 'Cause you looked so beautiful. I remember when you kissed me, I knew you were the one. And fuck...my hands were shaking when you played my favourite song."

Camila pulled Lauren back into her arms and kissed the side of her head. "I don't know why, but every time I look into your eyes, I see a thousand falling shooting stars. I can't believe that every night you're by my side."

"Tell me how you do it?" The photographer asked her wife, who looked at her in confusion. Lauren stroked her cheek lightly with her index finger. "I can barely breathe with the smile you get. You get the best of me and all I really want is to give you all of me."

Camila's cheeks were tinted a light shade of pink. If Lauren noticed it, she didn't say anything. She had always enjoyed teasing her wife about when she blushed at something cute she said.

"You're my one and only," Camila said as she looked into her wife's eyes. "My only one."

"You are my only one. There's no one else."

For a moment, the tension was thick between the two, as they kept looking into each other's eyes. The desire to kiss each other was strong, but were they ready?

No, not necessarily.

They were making a lot of progress in their relationship. It was definitely a lot better than how it was a little over a year ago, but what the couple wanted was to do it right this time. They didn't want to dive back into their marriage and completely ruin it. They loved each other too much for that to happen.

Awkwardly clearing her throat, Camila pulled away and smiled. "This was nice." She admitted and it really was. Being here, in the city of love with her wife, her daughter? What more could she possibly ask for?

Lauren returned the smile. The tension slowly fading. "Yeah, it really is." They found their daughter completely laying on the ground looking at the clouds; pointing at them and muttering what they looked like to her. "Izzy, time to get up, babe. You need to take a shower."

The child groaned loudly and stood. "Are you done?" Her parents nodded. "Can I get some croque-monsieur before we go back to aunty Maggie's apartment?"

Of course this child would be thinking about filling her stomach. She was Camila's child after all.

Camila picked her up in her arms and the child snuggled into her mother. "Sure, princesa. Anything you want."

Lauren wrapped an arm around her wife's waist and whispered into her ear. "Feliz cumpleaños, Amor." She kissed her on the cheek sending a tingling sensation throughout her wife's body. "Here's to many more birthday celebrations together."

***
I'm backkkk.

I'm not too sure if I was accurate about the Pont des Arts bridge in Paris, so forgive me if I have any French readers.

Hope y'all enjoyed dah chapter 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.6K 48
This is a story of what happened to Camila after she left Fifth Harmony. With all 5 of the girls' lives heading into different directions, will Fifth...
4.3M 70.4K 32
Lauren & Camila, struggling with their sex life in their marriage, offer to be test subjects for a therapist's new book 30 Ways in 30 Days. 5HFanfict...
25.5K 729 8
Camila and Lauren have had some bumps in their relationship. Camila has distanced herself from Lauren and gives her "work partner" Shawn Mendes all o...
8.3K 296 14
A distraught Lauren does everything in her power to win the girl of her dreams, and save their marriage.. She takes her on a get away hoping to win h...