✦𝒑𝒔𝒚𝒄𝒉𝒐

Av taessquishycheeks

🌿top jeongguk and bottom taehyung. 'is that so, princess? Then, what would you do when a girl touches me?' ... Mer

ɪɴғᴏ
✦ 1
✦2
✦3
✦4
✦5
✦7
✦special chapter.
✦8
✦9
✦10
new book out now!
!!!

✦6

12.8K 576 685
Av taessquishycheeks

another chapter written with the help of
I_Am_Tae-ggered.
please go support her books too! they might also be some typos because..yes..okay bye!!!❫

.

the familiar sound of a phone alarm clock echoed in the quiet room they lied down in, taehyung groaned and inhaled the scent of the older with a deep breath.

His heart started beating faster when he looked up at the sight of his boyfriend sleeping, his usual neutral face now softened.

As much as taehyung wanted to wake him up, he decided today was going to be special, their last date yesterday wasn't how they expected it, or at least as how jeongguk joked about last night in the shower while he was cleaning the blood out of the younger's hair.

He shrugged and slid out of the tight embrace and tiptoed his way out of the room, a smile crawling on his face when he saw the eyeballs on display on ther shelf, recalling yesterday night when jeongguk managed to make it look a little more like an eye from the amount of times taehyung stabbed it, making it more presentable just for his baby.

He spent a good solid hour on it because of the damage, but he still put up with it to make the younger happy.

Taehyung skipped closed the door of their shared room and started thinking of ways to make up for last nights sudden happenings.

He searched around the fridge and cabinets for his ingredients and layed them out on the counter, making sure he got a kitchen knife and not one jeongguk's that he keeps in the kitchen for emergencies.

"Yeast...toppings...yep!"

He clapped his hands after finally getting everything he needed and proceeded making the dish, starting with the dough and leaving it on the side for now and went off to make the sauce.

jeongguk had this specific taste nowadays and recalled his small side note saying he liked it 'a little tangy but still tomato sauce', so he brought out the spices he remembered jeongguk used and started mixing everything in the pot, humming his favorite tune.

The strong aroma contrasting the vanilla scent taehyung would spray in the room caused the older to slowly wake up from his sleep, noticing that he was hugging a pillow.

He rubbed his eyes to make his vision less blurry and started looking around the room for the other, everything was the same, the window, the decorations, their pictures, the eyeballs, they were all intact and nothing was out of place.

But where was taehyung?

He recalled the smell coming into the room and laughed at himself before getting out of the bed, making sure his footsteps didn't creak so that the younger wouldn't hear him from downstairs.

the younger didn't hear anything, as he was singing softly while cooking, the sounds in the kitchen covering other sounds.

he slowly turned around to check the stove, smiling sofrly at the toughts of jeongguk praising him and his cooking.

"I'm gonna be a great wife."

He grabbed one of the other spices and opened the lid, but once he was about to pour it in he felt a sharp edge run against his thigh slowly, an arm hugging him from the other side as the body behind him leaned in closer and breathed in his ear, taehyung moaned and felt his body turn soft, making him accidently put a little more spice than he was supposed to.

"je-jeongguk!"

He whined but the other only chuckled before he grabbed the small kitchen knife and glide it along the youngers thick thigh.

"Yes angel?"

He turned around but his lips instantly locked onto the older's by accident as his legs almost gave out, his arm holding the bottle shaking, trying his best to not let it fall into the pot.

the older slowly drags the knife onto tae's thigh, making him whimper and slowly pull away.

"ggukie...I'm g-gonna ruin the dish-"

"are you cooking, babe?"

"I-I wanted to make it up for last night-"

"Aw really sweety?"

taehyung nodded his head and turned around fully, making sure to turn off the stove ad he pulled jeongguk into a kiss.

"Yeah~"

He giggled and arched his body closer to the older, one arm around the raven haired male's head and the other on his shoulder.

jeongguk held onto the small of his back and dragged the blade up from the back of his left thigh all the way up to his nape, the younger shivering as he let out another whimper.

They both laughed and began cooking again, jeongguk went to the other needed things and started fixing the dough and the oven, and after a few more minutes they finished their so called breakfast, even though it was 2pm.

jeongguk playfully slid the blade up his thigh again when he bent down to get the pizza, taehyung setting the meal down on the middle of the table as he pulled the older in for yet another kiss.

the hours passed by quicker than tjey tought and now they were on the couch watching some cartoons, because taehyung as always was bratty and made jeongguk do it.

"ggukie...you know that teacher that gave me detention for no actual reason?"

"mhm yeah. why, babe?"

"he did that to touch me..b-but I didn't let him! I punched him in the balls!"

He giggled and looked up at the older with bright eyes, clutching onto the fabric of his shirt as jeongguk ran his fingers through the other's hair.

"Such a strong baby, yeah?"

"Yeah! Just like ggukie with his tattoos!"

The younger gestured at his arms and rolled up one of his sleeves, revealing the other tattoo more as he began kissing it with soft pecks.

while taehyung was busy, he grabbed the knife he kept using earlier today and pulled the other's upper body closer, kneading his ass as he slowly slid his shorts and panties down to reveal his behind.

jeongguk started sliding the blade around his skin before digging it in and actually cutting his skin as taehyng moaned and whimpered in pleasure.

"s-so good..ggukie.."

"now you're gonna have a tattoo too, sunshine."

the younger whimperd as he felt small drops of blood drip down his peachy ass.

"j-just like ggukie?"

"just like ggukie."

after he finished carving a small heart into the other's flesh he licked the blade clean and pulled taehyung into a tight hug,kissing his eyes softly.

"do you want daddy to kill that meanie?"

"yes please, daddy."

jeongguk nodded and kissed his nose, looking at him with that same darkness looming over his eyes.

"I'll tie him up and make sure he loses half the blood his body could make in a second"

He dragged a finger down his cheeks to his jaw and put the younger's head up, licking a long stripe from his collarbone to his chin, biting and sucking on his bottom lip once he gets to his mouth.

"Maybe even touch you infront of him, show him who really owns you"

He pecked his cheeks and forehead softly before smiling sweetly.

"Then we could play with him together. I'll bring out every blade I have and we can cut everything you want"

taehyung's eyes lit up as a wide smile formed on his lips, his face sparkling with hope and joy.

"You always liked cutting things didn't you? What about skin baby? Wanna see how easy it is to cut someone open?"

"would y-you really let me do that, ggukie? oh! I always wanted it!"

the younger wrapped his arms around gguk's neck, pulling him for yet another tight hug, giggling and smiling uncontrollably, making jeongguk smile too.

"I love you so much, angel. never forget that. daddy loves you so so much"

"I love you too, jeonggukie. a lot. I don't know what I would do without you here. "

"don't worry, doll. I'm never leaving you."

"thank you."

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.2M 73.3K 33
[COMPLETED] ❝are you a girl?❞ ❝jerk.❞ their story began when jungkook mistook taehyung for a girl on their first meeting.
1.1M 81.9K 72
jeongguk, interested in free food. taehyung, interested in jeongguk. a one week relationship that might turn into more. -• "take a risk." "how?" "b...
397K 17.3K 26
ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ , ᴀ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴄᴀsʜɪᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀ, ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss ᴋɪɴᴋ . ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɢᴜᴋ , ᴀ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍᴇʀ , ʜᴀs ᴀ sɪʀ ᴋɪɴᴋ . ❝ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ , sɪʀ ? ❞ ~...
282K 9.5K 14
ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴡᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɢᴜᴋ , sᴏ ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɢᴜᴋ ғᴜᴄᴋs ʜɪᴍ ʀᴀᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴀɴ ᴀʟʟᴇʏ . ❝ ɢᴏᴅ , ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ғᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴀʏ...