ThE bAd BoY aNd ThE bAd GiRl

By SRoseAllam

-BOOK 1- The first book in the series of "Thrill in Danger" books. Its not your typical bad boy or bad girl... More

0. PROLOGUE
1. THE GANG
2. THE NEW ME
3. OLD FRIENDS
4. I MISSED YOU
5. JASON
6. THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM
7. OLD MEMORIES
8. FATHER
9. YOU KNOW BOSS?
10. BOSS' LAST WISH
11. DETENTIONS
12. THE DINNER
13. CLOSER
14. TRAPPED
15. SCARS
16. THE KISS
17. NEW FRIENDS
19. PATHETIC REVENGE
20. CONFESSIONS
21. THE PARTY
22. A THRILLING IDEA
23. WARRIOR
24. BEAUTIFUL MEMORY
25. BEST FRIENDS FOR A NIGHT
26. FIRST FIGHT
27. AIDING MIA
28. RAPPED
29. SWITCH
30. CUDDLING
31. HAWAII
32. BEATING THE FUCKER
33. NOTHING LASTS FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES
34. FEELINGS ARE SURFACING?
35. ESPECIALLY YOU!
36. NEVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!
37. HER PERIODS
38. THE THREAT
39. HALF THE TRUTH?
40. FORGIVE BUT NEVER FORGET
41. BABY STEPS
42. HOME
43. SISTERS?
44. GREEDY SNOBS!
45. MOM IS GONE...
46. EVERYTHING IS FALLING APART
47. SAVING THEM
48. I LOST...
49. LOSING HIM
50. SIBLINGS?
51. LIFE & DEATH
SEQUEL IS OUT!
Urgent!!

18. SURPRISE!

4.6K 123 8
By SRoseAllam

The last couple of days Ella and Blake have been hanging out with us.

Even though all the school was drooling over the hot twins and everybody wanted to be friends with them but they stayed with us not ditching our company.

However, that asshole who is called Jason kept pushing Blake away making him hate sitting with us but Blake took my advice and ignored Jason.

Today is Jass' surprise birthday party and we are all getting ready together again.

"So what are you wearing Mia?" Jane asked while she was doing her makeup and Jass doing her own hair.

"I don't know," I replied laying lazily on my bed stuffing my mouth with chips.

" lazy ass as usual!" Jane huffed. "What about you Jass?"

"What I am wearing now," Jasmine answered.

She was wearing blue jeans and a black shirt that had a dog's face on it.

"Should we show her now?" Jane asked beaming with excitement.

I nodded chuckling at the stupid smile of hers and her childish behavior.

"What will you show me?" Jass looked between us confused.

"Just wait here," Jane said excitedly then went running to her room.

"Did she hit her head or something?" Jass questioned lifting her brows while I shrugged.

"Here you go!" Jane entered holding an outfit with heels in her hands.

"Surprise!!" Jane and I said together making Jass jump.

"I don't get it.." Jass confessed nervously.

Jane sighed." It's your birthday gifts silly!"

"Jane and I bought it together for you and you will wear it today with no arguing!" I demanded.

"Guys I thought you forgot it!" Jass said happily.

"Girl I feel offended!" I said dramatically.

"Now go and change!!" Jane shooed.

While Jass was changing, Jane decided to change her clothes as well as I stayed on my lazy butt eating my chips.

Finally, Jass got out and Jane was already done as well.

"Damn girl you look hot!" She really did. Guess cheerleading practice made its wonders.

"Yeah, Adrian won't be able to take his eyes off you today," Jane said winking at Jass.

"Thanks, guys. I loved the outfit!" Jass thanked us with a shy blush coating her cheeks."And Jane how you always manage to look that hot in every single outfit you wear?"

"I guess she is a witch and has some kind of dark magic that makes her fit in any outfit!" I teased.

"Ha ha! You are so funny!" Jane laughed dryly. "Not!" She rolled her eyes at me.

"Mia guess its time for you to change as well or we will be late!" Jass said strictly.

"What she means is for you to get up off your lazy ass and wear something nice!" Jane translated.

"Geez, woman! I am going." I huffed.

I went to my closet and chose an outfit that would fit for a birthday party and of course I wore pants!

"Woah!!" Jass gasped."you look dazzling"

"Despite you wearing pants every single day and I wanted you to show that tall sexy legs of yours but I agree with her you look fab girl!"

"Let's just go!" I huffed. Because I seriously don't know how to take compliments.

I knew my outfit isn't that good compared to Jane's and Jass' but I really don't care it's not like I am looking to attract someone's eyes.

And I will never ever wear anything other than pants or shorts after what happened!

"Did any of you notice that we all wear white?" Jane realized.

I looked at our outfits and noticed that she was right we shared a common color in our outfits and it wasn't planned.

"That proves that great minds think alike!" Jass nodded proudly.

"And maybe just because we are best friends?" I scoffed.

"Buzz killer!" Jass stuck her tongue at me childishly.

We went downstairs to see Damon waiting for us and as soon he saw Jane he went to her, complimenting her and they started making out.

"Oh, my eyes!! My innocent eyes!" I whined." I didn't have to see that now I will have nightmares!"

"Shut up drama queen!" Jane rolled her eyes while Damon and Jass just kept laughing.

₩₩₩

We arrived. Then Damon and Jane went from the back door to join the others in the surprise and warning them that she arrived, but telling Jass that they will make out a little bit.

Disgusting excuse!

Then Jass and I went to the front door.

"Ready?" I asked smiling at her.

I am really excited and don't know why.

"For what silly?" Jass giggled."we are just having a small party the eight of us with a cake."

That what you think!

I opened the door and as soon as I opened it everybody screamed "surprise!!" Throwing some colored papers and fireworks in the sky, whistling while Adrian held the cake that had Jass picture on it.

I looked at Jass and she was gasping covering her mouth with her hands from the surprise.

She then removed her hands and her wide smile appeared.

"You did all of that to me?" Jass asked astonished by the scene.

"Duh!! We only have one Jass to spoil!" I nudged her playfully.

"I love you guys!" She beamed in happiness while a tear fell. "Thank you. Really best birthday ever!" She let another tear to fall still smiling widely.

Adrian approached her wiping her tears taking her in a hug.
"Anything for you beautiful." He then cupped her cheek gently and kissed her on the mouth.

Disgusting!!

But cute!!

"Ugh.. not again people!" I whined."So much PDA in one hour!"

They parted away and all of them laughed.

"You can do it as well Crispy. Jason is available and waiting for your signal." Rick teased winking at me while Jason blushed, clearing his throat. Woah Jason blushing? Is that really because of me?

"Shut up asshole or I am killing you today." I threatened.

"Oh look at the time!? I have something very, very important to do so I will just go stand right there doing it." Rick muttered speed walking in the house.

We all walked in after that enjoying our time and celebrating with Jass.

Everybody was dancing, drinking or making out. However Rick being the silly person he is, he took his shirt off and tied a bra on his head. He is now dancing like crazy on the table while others are cheering for him. This boy is completely nuts! But really have a funny personality.

I saw Adrian taking Jass somewhere and I thought maybe his big question will be asked now.

So, I am waiting for Jass to burst in with happiness.

Like the lame person I am, I was sitting on the kitchen counter drinking and watching people making fools out of themselves while drinking and of course Jason was keeping me company trying to start a conversation as I just ignored him as usual.

"Did I tell you how gorgeous you are today?" Jason flirted resting his head on his palm looking at me dreamily with his stunning eyes. He looks so good. And that look in his eyes is just... ughh stop it!!

I took a sip of my soda as I was the one who is driving us. "yeah since I arrived and ignored your annoying ass." I rolled my eyes really annoyed by him and the effect he has on me.

"You know if you keep rolling your eyes like that maybe you will find a head back there." He said sarcastically.

"Whatever." I huffed rolling my eyes again." Don't you have something better to do than sitting here and get on my nerves?"

"I have nothing more important than you, baby." He blew a kiss to me.

"Kill.Me.Now!" I groaned as he chuckled.

"Mia!! Mia, you won't believe it!" Jass yelled excitedly running towards me with Adrian following her a big smile plastered on both there faces.

Guess they are officially a couple now!

"Believe me I will!"

"What?" She asked confused and I shrugged. "Anyways you won't believe what happened now!!" She squealed happily jumping while Adrian chuckled.

"Guess you asked her?" Jason said smiling pointing at Adrian.

"Yeah, and she said yes," Adrian said shyly running a hand through his hair.

"I told you, of course, she will say yes." Isn't it obvious how much she is head over heels for him? Or are boys just that dumb?

"Wait, what?" Jass asked confused looking at the three of us. " you all knew about it?"

"Well yeah?" I shrugged giving her a duh look.

"You my best friend knew and didn't think about telling me?" She yelled at me punching my arm softly. It was meant to be rough but her punches are like tickles for me to be honest.

"And ruin the surprise?" I said rolling my eyes." The poor guy was over the edge trying to make everything perfect. I mean despite me hating him but he was already suffering.."

"Isn't she the perfect girl?" Jason commented looking at me as he had that dreaming look on his eyes or like he is gazing at me. To be honest he looks so cute with that look. But he is still an asshole.

"Get your horny self away from me shit face!" I groaned.

"And the hottest as well when she gets mad." He winked at me and I rolled my eyes. I really roll them a lot. It's starting to hurt me.

"She is always mad." Jass commented and I just glared at her.

"That means she is always hot." Jason supported his last sentence.

"Please take him away from me!" I groaned to Jass and Adrian as they burst in laughter at my misery.

I don't know what is Jason's deal today he is acting more flirty than usual.

And it's literally getting on my nerves.

*pang...pang**

Suddenly we heard gunshots and scared screams instead of music and cheering screams.

We exchanged worried looks and ran to where the voices were.

To see so many men with guns bursting in and shooting at anything.

"Everybody get the hell out of here now!" Jason yelled and people were already running for their lives.

"Jason, what the hell is going on?" Rick rushed at us.

"Do you know who they are with?" Ben asked while holding a bag full of weapons, mostly guns.

Jane and Damon then came after a while.

"I guess we are under attack and the gang isn't here now. So, Rick, try and reach them and demand some backup!" Jason demanded." While Ben, Adrian and I will take some of them down, wasting some time till back up comes."

"We are helping you." I decided strictly grabbing two guns from the bag while Damon and Jane nodded grabbing gun each one.

"What the hell? No!" Jason shook his head in denial.

"You don't get to decide that moreover they are so many and you are just four you will need some backup," I said already making up my mind. Who does he think himself anyways? I don't take orders anymore, I only bark them."And I am not discussing it. There is no time for that shit!"

"Fine!" Jason huffed giving up.

"Jane you stay with Jass and protect her. Try to stay hidden while Damon you come with us," I ordered and they nodded.

Jane and Jass went running to hide then a cold and harsh voice roared in the chaos of the guns.

Then the shooting stopped and the men gathered revealing a figure.

"Surprise!" The cold voice said making us look at it." Hope you liked it, Jason." The figure said sending a wink to Jason.

Who the hell is that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Saved By ohyizzle

Teen Fiction

517K 12.3K 46
[Completed] {Book 1} Her life is a living hell. There's no doubt in that. People think her life's rainbows and unicorns, but in reality it's hell...
15K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
331K 8.3K 36
Inside of school she's a shy, weak, innocent nobody. Outside of school she's a queen. When she's not at school, say one wrong thing to her, she'll ri...
87.3K 4.5K 23
They always tell you the cute origin story, the one filled with romantic gestures and handsome but jaded boys going against all odds to get the girl...