ThE bAd BoY aNd ThE bAd GiRl

Door SRoseAllam

-BOOK 1- The first book in the series of "Thrill in Danger" books. Its not your typical bad boy or bad girl... Meer

0. PROLOGUE
1. THE GANG
2. THE NEW ME
3. OLD FRIENDS
4. I MISSED YOU
5. JASON
6. THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM
7. OLD MEMORIES
8. FATHER
9. YOU KNOW BOSS?
10. BOSS' LAST WISH
11. DETENTIONS
12. THE DINNER
13. CLOSER
14. TRAPPED
15. SCARS
16. THE KISS
18. SURPRISE!
19. PATHETIC REVENGE
20. CONFESSIONS
21. THE PARTY
22. A THRILLING IDEA
23. WARRIOR
24. BEAUTIFUL MEMORY
25. BEST FRIENDS FOR A NIGHT
26. FIRST FIGHT
27. AIDING MIA
28. RAPPED
29. SWITCH
30. CUDDLING
31. HAWAII
32. BEATING THE FUCKER
33. NOTHING LASTS FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES
34. FEELINGS ARE SURFACING?
35. ESPECIALLY YOU!
36. NEVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!
37. HER PERIODS
38. THE THREAT
39. HALF THE TRUTH?
40. FORGIVE BUT NEVER FORGET
41. BABY STEPS
42. HOME
43. SISTERS?
44. GREEDY SNOBS!
45. MOM IS GONE...
46. EVERYTHING IS FALLING APART
47. SAVING THEM
48. I LOST...
49. LOSING HIM
50. SIBLINGS?
51. LIFE & DEATH
SEQUEL IS OUT!
Urgent!!

17. NEW FRIENDS

4.6K 131 9
Door SRoseAllam

I think all of the four boys are really kind and good human beings.

I mean if they didn't do what they did to me maybe we could have been good friends beside Jason of course because he already was.

But that's too late.

I always think about forgiving them and start new but I just can't. It's hard.

The memories and the humiliation keeps replaying in my head every time I think about forgiving them.

Maybe they really had a reason to do it but I won't believe it nor forgive them till I hear it.

Because they broke me.

They made me the complicated and numb person I am now.

And I really miss the old me sometimes.

Even if she was weak but in the past, I could feel happiness, love, and friendship

I could trust people and enjoy life.

I was able to laugh from my heart.

I was able to cry when I wanted too.

I could able to feel things.

I could able to talk about my feelings and anything with my friends.

But now I am a closed off person that shut people out and can't take a compliment.

I am a broken mess.

And that is because of them.

I was in History class spacing out thinking about all of that stuff.

I hate history.

Its boring and makes me fall asleep.

Ughh.. finally the bell rung.

And it was lunchtime!!

I gathered all my stuff running out of the class first one, leaving Jane and Damon behind.

I was so damn hungry!

All that history shit made me starve.

While I was running through the hallway to the cafeteria I bumped into something rough making me take a step back and fall.

I guess it was someone's chest.

A hard and strong one!

That had so many abs..

"Are you okay?" A hand was helping me to stand up snapping me out of my dirty thoughts.

As I was adjusting my clothes I looked at the guy who was standing in front of me. He was tall and have a good body, a very good one!

He was wearing a red tank top that hugged his muscles perfectly and black jeans.

He has a very beautiful face.

But not better than Jason!

What!?

Why am I thinking about Jason now?

Fuck!

I guess he is new as I never saw him before.

"I am sorry I was in a hurry.." I finally muttered after staring at him like a creep.

"It's okay.." he said smiling attractive. He has a good smile."I am Blake by the way."

"Mia," I said with a small smile." you are new here, correct?"

"Yes, I am." He nodded.

"Blake! I was fucking looking for you I--" A beautiful girl came shouting at him and stopped as she noticed me.

"Uhm, hi I am Ella." She greeted me with a big smile, and god her smile is really beautiful. "Blake's twin sister."

If they had anything in common so that's their beautiful smiles.

"Twins!? You look nothing alike at all!"

"Yeah, we get that alot.," Ella said chuckling.

"Clearly I am the one with good looks!" Blake said proudly.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night small bro!" Ella rolled her eyes.

"Oh, I am Mia by the way."

"And I thought that I would never get to know your name"Ella jocked smiling her beautiful smile.

"Take it easy Ella we don't want to scare her off on our first day. We need to make friends ya know?"

"No don't worry. You won't get rid of me that easily." I winked.

"I like her already." Ella lifted her brows nodding.

"So you guys want to join me and my friends in lunch?" I offered.

They nodded then we started making our way to the cafeteria.

As soon as we arrived I found all of them already seated and eating.

"Where have you been?" Jane asked worriedly." You left before us and got here the last!"

"Yeah, crispy Jason was here losing his shit!" Rick threw his hands in the air.

I rolled my eyes at Rick and looked at Jason who was looking at Blake beside me fuming with anger.

"Sorry got behind because of those two.." I pointed at the twins. "So those are Blake and Ella they have just transferred here and they are twins."

"Hi, guys nice to meet you all." Ella greeted excitedly beaming with happiness with her wide smile.

This girl is so full of life and energetic.

She really has a beautiful soul.

"The feeling is mutual beautiful. I am Ben." Ben said obviously flirting.

"Looks like someone is developing a crush.." Rick sang teasing Ben as Ben just slapped the back of Rick's head.

We took our seats and Blake was sitting beside me with Ella beside him and Rick beside me on the other side while Ben and Jason in front of us along with the two couples.

We kept chatting and eating for a while until the two couples kept to themselves while Ben was flirting with Ella and Rick teasing him and Jason glaring with anger at Blake who was chatting with me. What's his deal?

"Is that dude your boyfriend?" He nodded towards Jason.

"No." I denied." Why did you think like that?"

"Because he keeps glaring at me like he wants to rip my head off." He shrugged.

"Ignore him I always do." Blake chuckled then we kept chatting together.

He is really a nice person and I like his company.

But I still don't trust people that easily.

However, hopefully, he won't let me down and make me able to trust him.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

87.3K 4.5K 23
They always tell you the cute origin story, the one filled with romantic gestures and handsome but jaded boys going against all odds to get the girl...
15K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
2.3K 78 32
She is broken He is not She has been betrayed He's the betrayer What will happen when these two finally meet will they fall in love or...
10.1K 117 6
-BOOK 2- The second book in the series of "Thrill in Danger" books. Nothing lasts forever. Happiness always comes to an end. People come and go. T...