hey kitty┃nomin

By chogiwanese

╻there is this one cat who keeps on bothering him╹ ❀ jaeno / nomin ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is ma... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ eight ⌟

27.7K 2.1K 1.8K
By chogiwanese

i'm coming with you!

no.

jaemin pouted as he watched jeno wearing his shoes. ❝but i want to come with you.

i said no. you stay here.

i'll turn into a cat and go with you!

jeno rolled his eyes ❝no pets allowed in the supermarket.

jaemin puffed his cheeks and crossed his arms, acting like a baby who's toy was taken away. ❝then i'll be a human! just bring me with you. it's boring here!

jeno glared at the boy and pointed at the thing twitching on his head ❝there's no way you're going out with that.

jaemin now smiled. he stood up from the sofa and walked towards the older, still smiling. he actually found a way to hide his cat ears.

jeno watched jaemin getting his cap from his head and wore it. ❝tada!

the older rolled his eyes. he was too tired to argue and just opened the door. he walked out and jaemin followed from behind, smiling.

he was happy he could go out.

🐱

JENO! WHAT ARE THESE?❞ jaemin appeared, after disappearing for like 5 minutes, carrying a cereal box

cereal?❞ jeno raised a brow, looking at the box

the cat ears were covered by jeno's hat but jeno could guess that his ears twitched.  not that they are close or something but he knows when his cat ears would twitch.

does it go with milk?❞ jaemin questioned while reading the ingredients

jeno shook his head and took a pack of milk, making jaemin smile and placed the cereal box down the cart.

YAY MILK!❞ jaemin jumped in happiness

jeno couldn't help but smile at the cute sight, but then frowned when he noticed himself getting interested.

jaemin disappeared again but jeno couldn't care less. he was actually wishing for jaemin to get lost completely and not show up in front of him again.

jeno took some can goods, a pack of meat, and other food that was enough for the both of them. yes, both of them. he knows jaemin would not be turning back to a kitty in a while so he thought of buying food that's enough for them.

jeno look!❞ jeno was too busy to look at jaemin and just continued pushing the cart. jaemin pouted ❝jeno!

jeno raised his head and widened his eyes at jaemin.

he walked towards the guy and carried the baby ❝WHERE DID YOU GET HIM?

jaemin stomped his feet and snatched the baby from jeno's arms ❝he was crying!

the older took the baby again ❝why did you bring him here!?

i'm looking for my dada.❞ the baby spoke, making the two stop arguing

jaemin smiled and shrugged. he took the baby and this time jeno just let him be and continued pushing the cart with jaemin following from behind, carrying the baby.

the first seconds were just fine since jaemin and the baby were just silent but seconds became minutes and they became louder as minutes passed by. jeno really found it annoying.

you are so cute!❞ jaemin squealed

jeno closed his eyes ❝jaemin can you—

he turned around and stopped talking when he saw the baby playing with jaemin's cat ears.

hyung are these real?❞ the baby smiled and continued touching the guy's ears

jaemin found the baby's reaction cute and so he kept on making his ears move.

jeno watched the baby giggle whenever the ears would move. the scene made jeno smile, it made him soft.

the three then heard a voice coming near and jeno quickly took the cap that fell on the floor and made jaemin wear it.

oh my god mino i've been looking everywhere for you!❞ a tall guy ran towards them and jaemin gave the baby to the father

the baby hugged his father ❝it's ok, these hyungs were with me!

the father turned to them and gave them a smile ❝thank you.

it was jaemin who replied since jeno was not that type who would talk to anyone. ❝no problem! mino is a cute kid.

hyung's ears are also cute!❞ the baby said

jeno's eyes widened making jaemin smile and the father pinching his son's cheeks.

the father and baby mino excused themselves and now left the two alone.

they went back to buying the things they need at the apartment and it seems like jaemin has plans on buying everything inside the supermarket.

that's too expensive.❞ jeno ignored the food jaemin was holding and now went to the counter after checking the things in the cart

jaemin placed the food back and ran towards jeno with a frown on his face.

but jeno you're rich.❞ jaemin tugged jeno's shirt

the older shrugged it off and placed the things that were on the cart to the counter.

jaemin rolled his eyes and placed his hands on the counter, now pouting.

the girl at the counter giggled at the two. jaemin looked at her, giving her a face, but then his jaw dropped upon seeing who the girl is.

sir?

jaemin just stared at her, trying to remember who she is.

jaemin.

sir.

huh?❞ he was snapped back from reality when he felt jeno nudging him.

the girl pointed at the soda can jaemin was holding ❝are you going to let me scan that or..?

jaemin gave the soda can to the girl ❝i'm sorry, here.

🐱

the two were walking in silence, jaemin was too busy thinking about something and jeno didn't know how to start a conversation.

he didn't want to admit but he was worried about jaemin. he wasn't used to him being silent, he was usually loud.

so tomorrow is saturday❞ jeno didn't know where this was going but at least he was trying. ❝jaemin?

yeah?

anything wrong?❞ jeno stopped walking and turned to jaemin

it's nothi—

it's about that girl, right?

jaemin didn't answer the question and just stared at his shoes, he borrowed from jeno, as if it's the most interesting thing on earth.

jeno ruffled his hair, why did he even bother caring? since when did he start caring for jaemin?

he was used to the guy always talking that he found it weird seeing him being silent and all.

jaemin—

jaemin stopped jeno from talking by kissing him on the lips. a very familiar bright light was shown and later on jaemin disappeared.

jeno looked down and saw a sad kitty between the plastic bags. he sighed and crouched down, looking at the cat in the eye.

i see, you don't want to talk about it.

it's as if jeno could see jaemin smiling ❝meow.

jeno gave the kitty an eye smile and carried the plastic bags in one hand and carried the kitty in the other.

even in cat form, jaemin was still thinking about the girl. she looked like the girl who was wearing a white sunday dress in his dream.

who is she?

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 76.2K 32
' "Put her down, Bucky." It was Steve. Staring up into Bucky's eyes that were now glued to the captain, Brenna saw the soft blue turn to steel. A lo...
101K 5.5K 70
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝘼 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝘼𝙐☽༓・*˚⁺ Jeno is trying to find his soulmate, letting others touch him to see if they would leave a soulmate mark. what...
843K 33.5K 44
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
61.5K 3.1K 78
He's sickeningly sweet, shameless, mischievous, and most of all, he's Toxic. his eyes, his lips, his smile, his face, his aura, his body, his voice, ...