[BTS X New member] Male OC...

By Buttercakes134

"H-hi... I-im Ji Sung. A-and I'm Sixteen Years old..." BTS Get a new member and don't like him at first. But... More

Chapter 1"What?!"
Meeting
Blood, Rules and Tears
Hospital
Loved?
Fan-meet
The Bully
Random Bonus
I promise I didn't
America
America part2
America part3
America 4
America part5 (Dont Leave Me)
America part 6
America part 7
America part 8
America part 9
America part 10
America part 11
America part 12 (Bathe me!)
America part 13 (the talk)
America part 14
America part 15 (dance time and... tantrums?)
America part 16
America part 17( Interview)
America part 18
America part 19
America part 20
Leaving America
Shopping
Second 1st day of School
Characters
Meeting
Dream
Dream part2
Studio And Park Time
Concert
School
"Hyung. im scared."
RANDOM BONUS
"I dont love you!"
Concert
"M-mommy?"
"Tell me."
Graduation
America.... AGAIN!!!!!?????
America... again 2
America....again 3
America.....again 4
Back to Korea!.......Again!
"No Hyung! You Rest!"
"No Hyung! You Rest!" p.2
High School reunion Concert?!
Sorry Daddy
Visiting
Comfort and Concert and 8 15 19 16 9 20 1 12
Sibling Time
Fans
"You guys were friends!!!!!????"
Family Time!....Sorta.
Possessive Ji Sung and Submissive Yoongi?
Day Off. (smut)
"What did i do?"
Concert
I'm Comimg Home!
Dance Practice and Little Space
"Hyung....."
"I Care."
Keep Your Mind Off Things.
Going Out
"Oh I Know!"
Blood Eyes
Blood Eyes 2.
School reunion 2
Ending

Yo your going again!

1.9K 33 104
By Buttercakes134

The other boys were still surrounded by girls by the time Yoongi and Ji Sung just got done talking.

"Jin Hyung!" Yoongi called out. In looked in their direction. "Me and Sungie are going to go get ice cream!" Yoongi pointed down the street.

Jin gently moved girls out of he way to get to them. "Do you have money?" Jin asked, hand reaching into his pocket for in case they didn't.

"I have 8. Enough for two cones." Yoongi said. Jin nodded, ruffling both their heads before pecking their foreheads. "Be careful. Call or text me if you need anything." Jin said.

"We will. Bey now." Yoongi grabbed Ji Sungs hand, pulling him past a group of girls surrounding Jungkook.

Some girls looked at Yoongi with discust, but he ignored.
Ji Sung looked at Yoongi sadly, wondering how he didn't give a crap about all the hate.

As the tow lovers ate their ice cream, they talked about random things. Like how Jin wakes Jungkook by pinching his nipnips.

"I'm done Hyung." Ji Sung threw his napkin away, yawning soflty.
Yoongi ate the last peice of cone before standing and stretching.

"Let's go to the dorm." Yoongi said, grabbing Ji Sungs hand. The walk to the dorm was peaceful. The accasional kiss and peck from Yoongi as they walked.

Though people gave them discusted looks, but they didn't care.

When they finally got to the dorm, Yoongi attacked Ji Sung with a heated kiss.

Ji Sung wrapped his arms around his neck, lifting one leg. Yoongi held Ji Sungs leg up with a hand, the other at the back of his neck.

Ji Sung grinded against him slowly, moaning soflty.
Yoongi picked him up by the legs, carrying him to the room.
Yoongi didn't bother closing the door all the way.

Ji Sung moaned again when Yoongi bit his lip.

Yoongi grinded against him, moaning soflty himself.

"H-hyung..." Ji Sung bucked his hips.

They were so into it they didn't here the others arrive. They were doing a VLive and they, uh...heard them.

Jungkook was holding the phone. He stared at it in shock before walking downteh hall silently.

He peeked Through the door and gasped.
He turned the camera and pointed it at them.

Ji Sung moaned loudly at the sudden touch of his member. Yoongi kissed his neck, biting snd sucking gently.

"Ah Hyung...Hyung I'm c-cumming..." Ji Sungs back arched, his mouth hung open and fingers clutching the bed sheets.

Yoongi continued stroking him though, moaning loudly. Ji Sung put his hands on Yoongi's chest, looking up at him with love.

"I'm almost done baby." Yoongi mumbled, bending down and kissing his lips.

They made out until Yoongi came, twitching lightly. They both panted, staying in that position. Suddenly Ji Sung pushed Yoongi onto his back sitting on top of him.

Jungkook ran down the hall, laughing silently. He left the phone in there on purpose.

"They having sex in there!" He whisper yelled.
"Again?" Jin sighed.

"Well Ji Sung is a horny teenager and Yoongi is...Yoongi?" Jimin said.

They laughed again, going into the kitchen to eat.

Ji Sung kissed Yoongi's chest, nipping at his pale skin. "j-ji Sung!" Yoongi threw his head back, back arching as Ji Sung pounded into him.

Ji Sung maoned soflty, running a hand down Yoongi's side and to his butt.
He hooked his hands under Yoongi legs and pushed them more to his chest.

Yoongi moaned loudly, shaking his head and gripping the sheets.

"You okay Hyung?" Ji Sung panted out. Yoongi nodded. Ji Sung sped up his thrusts, making Yoongi bounce with each one.

"C-cumming!" Yoongi arched his back, hips stuttering as he came hard. Cum shit up to his chest, some on his cheek.

Ji Sung pulled out, laughing lightly when Yoongi whined.
He wrapped Yoongi in a blanket after cleaning him.

They fell asleep soon after.

Jungkook snuck into the room, grabbing the phone and running away after soflty closing the door.

"That was Crazy!" Jungkook said to the phone. The screen had constant comments popping up.

Jungkook ended the VLive.

"You shouldn't have done that." Taehyung said worriedly.
"If I shouldn't have down it why didn't you stop me?" Jungkook asked cockily.

Taehyung shrugged.

"That's what I thought!" Jungkook set his phone down, grabbing some of Jimins dry cereal.

Jimin whined, smacking his back.

Jungkook laughed as he ran away, plopping onto the couch.

When Yoongi woke up he instantly checked his phone, eyes widening when he saw a new VLive. He clicked on it and I started off with Jimin chasing Namjoon around the park.

After a while they got to the dorm,and Jungkook looked around, slowly walking done the hall.

He smashed his phone onto the ground once he saw himself snd ji Sung. He got out of bed and pulled on e hoodie and jeans.

He slammed open his door.

"JUNGKOOK!" he yelled before storming dwon the hall. Jungkook looked up from his phone, chuckling nervously.

Yoongi stopped at the hall entrance, face red in anger and heavily breathing.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Yoongi jumped on top of him, trying to grab at his neck. Jungkook easily held him down, outting him on his back and sitting on his legs.

"Get off of me you son of a-"

"Hyung?" Ji Sung peeked Through the hall entrance, rubbing his eye.
He had on a hoodie and baby blue shorts. "Ji Sung get him off of me so I can beat his ass!" Yoongi said as he struggled under Jungkook.

"I told you you shouldn't have down it." Taehyung said as he passed by them, eating fruit snacks.

"Shut up it's fine."

An hour later Yoongi calmed down, seemingly forgotten about the whole thing, and was now cuddling with Ji Sung.

They were all watching TV when they heard a loud knock on their door.
Jin stood and monuvered his way around the Maknaes to get to the door.

He opened it and smiled. "Manager-hyung! What brings you here?" Jin alsed, letting the manager in.

"I have news for you all. Are they in the living room?" Manager asked. "Yeah. We're just sitting around." Jin said as he led him to the living room.

"Guys get up. Manager is here." Jin tossed a pillow onto the couch, pulling up Jimin to stand.

Once they were all standing, Manager began talking.

"Alright I know that you guys already went a few months ago, but you guys have to go to America again!"

"Again?" Hoseok whined. "The sir is dry though. It makes my nose itch." Taehyung pouted.

"It's fine. I'll send you with some face masks. Now pack your bags. Your leaving in 2 days." Manager said before walking out of the dorm.

"I don't wanna go to Americaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Jungkook whined.

"Let's just pack to get it over with." Hoseok trudged to his room, running a hand through his hair.

Two days later cause I'm lazy as fuck.

Ji Sung bounced in his seat as they drove to the airport, excited to go to America.

"Are you excited?" Yoongi asked with a smile. Ji Sung nodded, giggling lightly. Yoongi chuckled, going back to his phone.

Once they got to the airport, they had to hurry though a large crowd, girls screaming and yelling their names.

Ji Sung held Namjoons hand tightly, looking around then with innocent, excited eyes.

------------time skip--------------------

The plane ride was peaceful. Ji Sung fell asleep on Namjoons a couple times but it ass fine.

When they got off they were led to a van by a security guard. Girls reached out a grabbed at them, obviously not knowing what respect was.

Once they got to the van, Ji Sung noticed his face mask was gone. He looked out the window to see a girl holding it and.......sniffing it......that's just wrong.

"Ji Sung whats wrong?"

"Some girl has my face mask. And she's sniffing it.......that's just wrong." Ji Sung wrinkled his nose.

Namjoon grimanced, getting a look at the girl.

The driver sped off, dangerously driver through traffic. They didn't say anything though.

Ji Sung was actually scared. this reminded him of when his dad purposely crashed the car, removing all back seatbelts, and jumping out of the car himself.

He felt his eyes tear up. He gripped Namjoons arm, burrying his face into Namjoons chest.

"Sir can you please stop going so roughly?" Namjoon calmly asked the driver in English. "You gay fucks don't deserve my service." The American man said, glaring at him from the rearview mirror

"Excuse me?" Namjoon glared back at him. "I said you don't deserve my service! Shit, are all Asians stupid? Or is it just you?"

When the car stopped and they got out, Namjoon didn't pay the man.
"Hey! Gimme my money!"

"Sorry, but if we don't 'deserve your service' then yes u don't deserve are money." Namjoon said sassily, walking away with a smirk.
He Could here he man cursing loudly before driving off, nearly hitting another car.

Namjoon led them to a street side where they would wait for the van. Ji Sung shoved his hand into Jins bag, looking for something. "What are you looking for baby?" Jin asked, opening the bag wider. Ji Sung pulled out a pacifier, shoving it in his mouth as he other hand dried his tears. "Aw. So cute." Jin cooed. Jungkook rested his head on Taehyungs shoulder, wrapping his arms around his waist.

Namjoon looked around the street to see if the van was coming yet. "What are we here for anyway?" Namjoon asked himself, crossing his arms.

"Maybe for fun or an interview and concert." Hoeeok mumbled, rubbing his eyes. Namjoon hummed, uncrossing his arms and pulling out his phone.

In the middle of texting their manager, a police officer came up to them.

"Excuse me sir." Namjoon looked up, hair flopping over his eyes. "I'm gonna have to ask you to come with me. All of you."

"Did we do something wrong? We just got here." Namjoon asked, shoving his phone in his pocket and pulling his hoodie sleeves more over his hands.

"You have no right to stand on this street with no parents. Come with me."

"Sir we are all grown men. We just came from Korea so we don't know what y'all do here." Namjoon said softly, fear starting to rise in his chest.

"He doesn't look so grown to me." The officer said, pointing at Ji Sung. Ji Sung was looking at the officer, pacifier now in his pocket.

"All of us are in our twenties. Only one of us is still a teen." Namjoon explained, stepping in front of Ji Sung.

"Come with me. Get in the car." The officer said.

"Yah yah yah! Namjoon down go in there. He doesn't have the right uniform." Yoongi grabbed Namjoons shoulder, pulling him back from the officer.

"I'm asking you to get into the car so I can get you to the office." The 'officer' said, hand going to his belt.

"Namjoon. Take one step back, slowly." Yoongi said softly, stepping in front of Namjoon.

"What are you doing?" The 'officer' asked, raising an eyebrow. Yoongu moved quickly, shoving the man to the floor and pinning him. People around them started screaming, telling him to get off the officer.

"Someone call the police!" Someone yelled.

"Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook yelled, trying to get to him but was held back by Jin.

Yoongi kept the man down, already hearing police sirens approuching.

Soon there were cops pulling him offand shoving you back.

"Wait a minute....it's him!" One cop pulled out a gun, pointing it at the fake cop.

"Who is it?" Namjoon ssked.

"He's a rapist. If any of you went in that car you would have been gone." The police with a notpad said.

"I'll send tall somewhere safe."

"Oh no sir, our van is here now." Namjoon pointed at the black van zooming towards them.

"Your leaving in a van?"

"Yeah. We have a interview and a concert." Namjoon smiled.

"So your famous people?"

Namjoon nodded, hair bouncing cutley.

"Alright. You can go."

Namjoon grabbed Jins hand, running to the van

Once they all got inside, Namjoon broke down crying, sobbing.

"Joonie don't cry. He didn't get you. It won't happen again." Hoseok wrapped his arms around him, rocking him gently.

"What happened?" Ji Sung asked worriedly

"He was touched, just like you, when he was younger." Jin explained, running a hand through Namjoons hair.

Ji Sung looked down, frowning.

"It's okay Hyung." Ji Sung unbuckled his seat belt and rested his chin on Namjoons shoulder, wrapping his arms around him.

Namjoon smiled lightly, nodding lightly.

No one getting touched today!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bravado By Ella

Fanfiction

118 18 5
My blood is a flood of rubies, precious stones. And the scars that mark my body, they're silver and gold.
11.9K 261 7
--18+ warning-- <> --One for each member-- Deals with pain, the past, illness, fears and desires, and how they are overcome just by a loving to...
607K 20.7K 200
Just a bunch of Jungkook getting hurt, sick and more...
4.5K 164 27
Sung Jikyo- just a girl who suffered first from being diagnosed with an unknown heart disease, then from falling in love with a boy who used to be ag...