Infinity | tk

By NimraSajjad

|fetus writing alert| Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood. But only he knows this, no one else. He is a ruthless mo... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Territory
Chapter 2: Encounter
Chapter 3: Dinner Part 1
Chapter 4: Dinner Part 2
Chapter 5: Nightmares
Chapter 6: Close
Chapter 7: Training
Chapter 8: Problem
Chapter 9: Truth
Chapter 10: Again
whatttttt
Chapter 11: Unexpected
Chapter 12: Mine
Chapter 13: Okay
Chapter 14: Damn
Chapter 15: Giddy
Chapter 16: Desperate
Chapter 17: Date
Chapter 19: Hidden
Chapter 20: Yours
Chapter 21: Love
●//Important//●
TAEKOOK KISSED!!!
Chapter 22: Found
Chapter 23: Merry
Chapter 24: Broken
Chapter 25: Fervent
Chapter 26: Curious
Chapter 27: Meeting
Chapter 28: Ambush
Chapter 29: Prudent
Chapter 30: Sway
Chapter 31: Enticing
Chapter 32: Dispute
Chapter 33: Uproar
Chapter 34: Violence
Chapter 35: Despair
Chapter 36: Together
Chapter 37: Vow
Chapter 38: Honeymoon
Chapter 39: Spark
Chapter 40: Forever
《Thank You》End
New Book!

Chapter 18: Past

65.8K 2.7K 1.9K
By NimraSajjad

Ignore the mistakes please..... :)

Third Person POV

There is always a point in your life where everything feels monotinic. Each and every day is the same. Then you feel as if you and your life is lacking something, a spark or a light. Then there comes a time when you desperately need a change but it never comes. Then you get used to it, you get used to your life being nothing but a continuous cycle of tedious routine. But when that spark of change hits you, you literally lose your mind. In a good or in a bad way.

For Jungkook, it was definitely good.

Kim Taehyung was that spark, came in form of love, warmth, gentleness and home. In Jungkook's murky life, it was Taehyung who made him lose his mind, being drunk in Taehyung's love and even to spend the rest of his life with him, Jungkook wants it more than anything and it's true. He will prove it to Taehyung.

So after the phenomenal kiss, they both drove back. Jungkook turned the heater on for Taehyung who was lost in his dreamland. A smile adorned Jungkook's face throughout the drive because he was happy and he was in love.

"Tae? Baby, we are home." He gently nudged a sleeping Taehyung.

"Get up baby." Jungkook leans in and presses his lips on Taehyung's cheek and the older squirms a little and opens his eyes. He smiles when he finds Jungkook nuzzling against his neck.

"Oh, you're up. Come on, lets go inside. It's really late." Jungkook looks at the time, 1.09 am it reads. The rain has stopped but their clothes are still soaked.

"Carry me." Taehyung pouts. Jungkook gets out of the car and opens the passenger door. Taehyung doesn't waste any time and hooks his arms around Jungkook's neck as the younger picks him up bridal style.

Jungkook manages to open the front door with the key. They try to be as silent as possible but then, Taehyung sneezes and damn it was loud on the silent hall.

"Sorry." Taehyung giggles.

"What look you both so long?" Comes a voice. They both look and find Jimin and Yoongi on the couche. When were they here?

"Uhmm, we lost track of time." Jungkook replies.

"We were worried. It's really late." Jimin says as he eyes Taehyung soaked and in Jungkook's arms.

"You'll get sick Tae. You should change." Jimin says.

"I'll be fine Chim, Jungkook will you take me to my room." Taehyung says, now dizzy.

"Sure princess." He smirks at Jimin, clearly challenging him that he can't do anything.

"Gross, you two. Now goodnight." Yoongi wrinkles his nose and Jungkook only snorts in response.

"Night Chim, night hyung." Taehyung whispers as they disappear from their sights.

"Night Tae." Jimin whispers, visibly hurt. Yoongi just wants to give him a hug. He knows Jimin is heartbroken but who is yo blame? Taehyung? Jungkook? No one. No one is to blame. Jimin will have to sort it out himself and Yoongi is more than willing to help.

"You should get some rest too. I told you they will be fine." Yoongi says but Jimin doesn't respond. His eyes glued to the stairs.

"Jimin, hey, please don't do this to yourself. It'll only get worse. You knew he will be with his mate sooner or later." Yoongi makes Jimin face him, hands resting on his shoulders.

"But it hurts, it fucking hurts. I can't help it. Every time I see him, i-it just gets worse. Now that I know he is happy with Jungkook, I want to move on but It's so hard." Jimin's voice is shaky. He can't believe he is being vulnerable in front of Yoongi.

"Then let me help you. Anything that can be done. I will help you. Please." And Yoongi doesn't care if he is pleading. Jimin takes a deep breath, eyes locked with Yoongi.

"Okay, then help me forget that I ever fell in love with Taehyung, that he is only my best friend. Please, because O can't do it alone." Jimin whispers.

"I will. It's going to be okay." Yoongi slowly brings Jimin for a hug and the younger gladly accepts it, resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder and letting himself be embraced in his warmth.

---------------------

The next morning was lively, birds chirping, sun shinning and no trace of rain. Everyone was present at the breakfast table. Jungkook and Taehyung sharing glances every now and then. Jimin had Yoongi by his side, showing him something on his phone and Yoongi was loving it, not the activity on the phone but having Jimin being so close to him.

The day was back to usual. Both Alphas left for their packs. Jungkook got busy in his office same as Yoongi. Taehyung visited Jungkook twice. They shared kisses and talked and then Taehyung left to let the latter work. Jimin and Taehyung really enjoyed Jin's company. Both of them with Hoseok, Jisoo and Jin were quiete an entertaining adventure.

Dinner came and everybody settled again. Taehyung sticked to Jungkook and Hyungsik was happy to see Jungkook smiling because of the company. Jimin and Yoongi sat next to eachother. Jimin is ready admit he likes being close to the older.
The chatting continued in the hall.

Everything was good untill Jihoon mentioned something about Hoseok and Jimin (un)fortunately heard it. His anger got the best of him and Yoongi sensed it.

"What's wrong Jimin?" He asked.

"You know what's wrong hyung, now everyone else needs to know it too." Jimin replies.

"No, Jimin." But Jimin doesn't listen. He walks to his father who looks up at him and senses that his son is upto something.

"Tell them. Tell all of them before I do." He says and everyone immedietly turn their attention to him.

"Tell them what Jimin?" Jihoon says and Jimin scoffs.

"Everything. Everything that you and Alpha Hyungsik told Jungkook and Yoongi but not your son. Hoseok hyung needs to know. Taehyungie and Jisoo noona. All of them need to know." Jimin almost shouts.

Jungkook tenses next to Taehyung at the mention of his name. He doesn't want Taehyung to think that he jid something from him but it was never his place to tell Taehyung.

Hoseok is confused, but not surprised. He knew something is hidden from him but now it's confirmed. So he needs to know.

"Just calm down son. We wanted to tell you all. We were just--"

"Please Father. Tell them before I do." Jimin is stubborn.

"Tell them Jihoon. Let them know." Hyungsik says and everyone just wait for the secret to be revealed.

Jimin looks at Taehyung, who is as confused as be should be. He smiles at him before taking a seat next to Yoongi. Silence engulfs the hall for a moment and it's unbearable. Then, Jihoon starts:

"Hyungsik, I and Yoonsoo were friends back in high school. We were inseparable. Everyone knew about us being the the three best friends.
There was a girl that I liked, no, loved. Hanee was her name."

Hoseok's eyes widen at the mention of the name.

"Yoonsoo fell for her too. We had to choose partners for prom night. Hyungsik asked Rena, his mate and I asked Hanee to be my partner and she said yes. What we didn't knew was that Yoonsoo wanted to ask her too. We all were oblivious of it. We didn't knew he liked Hanee too. When high school ended, our relashionship became official and we were happy. Yoonsoo never showed any sign of it on front of us. We would always tease him for not having any partner and he would just laugh it off.

I knew my mate was out there but being with Hanee, I felt more lived and happy and secure then I had imagined. When I turned twenty, Hanee told me that she was pregnant and I was beyong happy. I know it was soon, we were young but I wanted it.
Yoonsoo had left to meet his pack members and we called him to give him the news. He said he would returned as soon as possible.

Hanee then told me about Yoonsoo being touchy with her. Like touching her where he shouldn't and being clingy and all. She said she hated it when he would look at her with lust in his eyes but I did nothing. I never thought Yoonsoo w-would do this..."

"D-Do what?" Jin asks.

"Yoonsoo admitted his love to Hanee but she rejected him. Of course, she was in love with me. Yoonsoo left after that. I was glad he did. He only came back on Hanee's delivery day. I-I never knew when and how it happened b-but....". Jihoon takes a shaky breath and Hyungsik rubs his back to comfort him for Htungsik himself can't get that image out his mind.

"W-When I reached the her room, it was too late. Hanee was gone. She laid on the hospital bed, eyes open, claw marks blood red on her throat and the baby crying on her side."

Taehyung brings his hand to his mouth to muffle his cries and Jungkook brings him into his embrace. Taehyung cries silently in Jungkook's chest.

Hoseok sits still at his spot. Hearing the tragic story of his mother sure is a shock for him.

"I was beyond devastated. Hyungsik and I tried to find Yoonsoo but it was like he vanished. Hoseok grew up with Rena for 3 years untill I found my mate, Soohi. Park Soohi, I loved her too but it was never the love I shared with Hanee. I am sorry Jimin." Jihoon apologises to Jimin but he only looks away.

"Soohi died the moment she gave birth to Jimin. She loved Hoseok like her own son. Then two years later." Jihoon pauses and looks at Hyungsik who smiles sadly.

"After two years, Rena gave birth to Jungkook. Hyungsik and Rena were so happy. I thought Jimin and Hoseok would be happy to have Jungkook as their brother but Hyungsik had to move away. I found Taehyung in the woods, wrapped in a blanket, shivering in the cold, just a note with him saying 'take care of my son' and an initial 'B' on it."
Taehyung knows this though, Jihoon had told him this.

Taehyung's saddens at this everytime. He knows nothing about his parents but he has a family now. He is happy with them. Jungkook's heat clenches for his mate. His Taehyung was abandoned, left alone in the woods in shivering coldness. He is thankful that Jihoon found him. Taehyung grew up without knowing about his parents and Jungkook makes it his only goal to make Taehyung happy, to give him love forever.

"I was left with two sons and a pack to take care of."

Then almost seven years later, I heard Rena is dead and Hyungsik is coming back. Hyungsik then told me what really happened. That Yoonsoo came back and he got involved in Rena and...". Jihoon pleads Hyungsik that he cannot continue so Hyungsik himself does it.

"Rena cheated on me with him, I wanted to kill tha bastard but I never saw him again. Rena admitted what she did and it was a pack rule, I had to kill her. There was no other way. She had lost her value and trust in my eyes, she never loved me. The alpha-alpha bond is meant to be strong but I guess we were an exception, ours was the weakest." Hyungsik looks at Jungkook who is holding a crying Taehyung. Jungkook mouths his father 'it's okay' and Hyungsik smiles. They are just sad memories. It's all past.

Jimin couldn't believe it however. How can someone kill their own mate. He might not understand but it's not neccessary that love is ought to exist between two mates.

"Hoseok, son, I am really sorry. I was scared, I don't know why but I don't want to lose you and Jimin. I will do anything to protect you. I have lost everyone that I loved but I can't afford to lose any of you." Jihoon says.

"You won't lose us Dad. We are here with you. You should've just told us before." Jimin sighs.

"I just want you all to be safe. Yoonsoo is powerful. He is ruthless, a monster. We may not know where he is but his pack, the Blood Venom pack, it's on move. We have recieved threats and they know we are here. He wants revenge. What he did in the past isn't enough for him."

"I am really sorry Hoseok, your mother's death is on me too." Hoseok doesn't say anything, just envelopes his father in a hug. He never did it but it's nice. Jihoon hugs his son back, showing the love he couldn't in all these years.

Everyone smile at the loving moment and Taehyung motions Jimin to join who denies. Taehyung glares at him playfully and Jimin complies. He joins his brother and father in a hug along with Jisoo. Taehyung tears at the sight of his family and holds Jungkook's hand tighter.

"Come on Tae." Jimin calls him and Taehyung rushes to join the hug.

"Oh Joonie, hug me like that too." Jin says and everyone laugh.

"Well if the family moment is done, then I also have to tell you all something." Jungkook grabs everyone's attention.

"What is it son?" Hyungsik asks, curious as the rest.

"I have found my mate." Jungkook's eyes locked with Taehyung's. Everyone gasp except the three. Taehyung bites his lips to hide his smile.

"Really? Who?" Hyungsik asks. He always wanted Jungkook to find his mate. Him being the future Alpha and leader of the pack is not easy alone. He needs the his mate and the pack needs the luna.

Jungkook gets up and walks towards Taehyung. He takes Taehyung's hand in his and brings it to leave a kiss on the back of his hand.

"Taehyung. Taehyung is my mate." Jungkook says, eyes never leaving Taehyung.

"YES. YES. MY BABIES ARE GROWN. OH MY GOD." Jin screams and rushes towards both of them to envelope them in a hug.

"I am so so happy for both of you." Jin kisses their cheek.

"I am happy for you Taehyung." Jihoon says. Everyone congratulate them, even Yoongi and Jimin, pretending they didn't knew. Hoseok and Yoongi tease them too, making Taehyung blush.

"That's really great. You both look good togather." Hyungsik says and excuses himself to leave. Jungkook notices the sudden change in his father's mood but he lets it go for now, only focuses on how everybody is happy for them for real.

"Now lets hope these two mateless wolves find their mates soon." Namjoon says and Jimin laughs. Yoongi just smiles, though Taehyung notices the sadness behind it.

-----------------

Taehyung tries his best to sleep but all in vain. What happened earlier replays in his mind. From the truth of Hoseok's mother, Yoonsoo and then Jungkook telling everyone about them being mates. He smiles at the thought. He is glad Jungkook didn't wanted to hide them. He wanted everyone to know who Taehyung belongs to and soon, the whole world will know.

Taehyung sits up on his bed when he can't sleep. Without any thought, he gets out of his room and stands in front of Jungkook's door. He doesn't know the time but he knows it's late. He knocks the door but gets no response. Taehyung doesn't want to disturb Jungkook if he's sleeping but he wants to be with him.

"Come in Tae." Taehyung hears and jumps in surprise. How does Jungkook know it's him?

Taehyung enters the room and finds Jungkook shirtless, hands taped, punching the bag. Taehyung admits that he loves Jungkook's body and he doesn't care if he is checking him out right now.

"Like what you see princess?" Jungkook smirks as he wipes his sweat.

"Shut up you muscle pig". Taehyung says.

"Jungkook?"

"Yeah?"

"C-Can I stay with you for the night?" Taehyung stutters nervously. Jungkook's heart beats faster. Spending a night with Taehyung by his side, in one bed, of course he would love that.

"Sure baby. Let me shower and I'll join you." Jungkook tries to appear normal and not jump in excitement.

Jungkook comes out after ten minutes. Hair soaked and shirtless, enough for Taehyung to heat up. He smiles at Taehyung who is sitting on his bed. He climbs on the bed and pats the empty space next to him and Taehyung instantly fills the space. They share a kiss first and then get lost in each other's eyes.

"You're okay with everyone knowing about us being mates right?" Jungkook asks after a  moment.

"Of course Jungkook, I am so happy." Taehyung assures him. Jungkook kisses him again and this time, morm firm and passionate.

Taehyung rests his head on Jungkook's chest and both of them soon drift to a peaceful sleep, in each others's embrace.

--------------------

^Lllloooookkkkk at thissss....ho ma gawd.....I live for this....Jungkook wasn't even bothered by Taehyung's weight. ❤❤❤

^I love touchy Jungkook....

^I know Tae....

This is beautiful...❤❤

^ and look at this....
Straight out of a k-drama....
Perfect Couple...it was such an intimate moment.

Jungkook had to touch everyone's nose but the way he touched Taehyung's....my heartue...💕💕❤❤🔥😭😭
------------------

Hello beautiful people. How are u guys?

I hope you liked this chap. It was boring a bit and late.

Vote, share and Comment

Have a good day and peaceful night
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

802K 31K 33
"Right- so here's your mission-" "Suck my dick" -- Jungkook needs to pass Missions for a month to get accepted into the Bangtan's house. -- Comedy a...
2.5M 119K 43
Having a hot new jerk of a boss didn't really help jungkook in fixing his already messed up life. -TAEKOOK -bottomkook DO NOT PLAGIARISE🚫
1.3M 64.9K 36
As Professor Taehyung ventures in a relationship with his student, Jeon Jungkook, he is aware of the consequences... but is he ready to face them? **...
1.8M 124K 41
「The higher the rank the lower they fall」 Jungkook is a high schooler and a troubled omega, despising every alpha he co...