The Killer

By LittleLauren

It was a rose. A single rose. We thought it was harmless. It was a gift, the gift of death. Bay, Kassidy, an... More

The Killer
The Taken
The Brave
More Kills
The Hideaway
The Horror
Reliving the Dead
The Ending

Alternate Ending

123 2 3
By LittleLauren

Today is the ending. The ending of life. For the flower? Or for us?

We are ready so we get started, I pour the gasoline all around the lake avoiding the dead ghost bodies. Valorie throws the match. In an instant, there is a fire all around the lake. It's time to start.

We all stand right next to the fire. Kassidy starts to drop the pedals. One by one until until they are gone and she is standing write next to us. She then gives Valorie the stem to throw. She throws it in the lake and it sinks to the bottom. I go around pushing the ashes into the lake.

The rose is gone.

But we fall to the ground. It was the most peaceful death. We are proud and and satisfied.

We know we have succeeded as we take our last few breaths.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 1.2K 18
"I love you... it's ruining my life." SCREAM VI SAM CARPENTER X FEMALE OC
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
4.2K 36 23
(WARNING: THIS STORY IS VERY HORRIFIC, CONTAINS BODY HORROR, TG, MENTIONS OF DRUGS, PARASITES AND WORMS, BLOOD AND GORE, VOMITING, AND A BUNCH OF OTH...