Various! Magi X Reader Onesho...

By Bangtansilvermaknae

"Come with me and be the love of my life, I swear to all my might that I will protect you to every love story... More

Rules And Regulations
⬇Request Here⬇️
Peaceful Night {Older! Aladdin X Reader}
Dancing Flames {Alibaba X Reader}
Family {Solomon X Reader}
We're A Family {Titus Alexius X Reader}
The Two Advisor {Ja'far X Reader}
Cold {Kouha X Reader}
Smooth Affection {Muu X Reader}
Young Love {Hakuryuu X Reader}
The Shy Knight {Spartos X Reader}
The Goofy Royal Family {Sinbad X Reader}
Child {Hakuyuu X Reader}
Soft {Kouen X Reader}
Hair {Judar X Reader}
His {Vittel X Reader}
Huh? {Mystras Leoxis X Reader}
Yunan The Magi's Family {Yunan X Reader}
Black {Modern AU! Kassim X Reader}
Little Chibi {Young! Aladdin X Reader}
You {Pre-Snb! Ja'far X Assassin! Reader}
Open Your Eyes {Koumei X Reader}
Sword Master {Sharrkan X Reader}
Wipe It {Alibaba X Reader}
Distraction {Judar X Reader}
Cuddles {Setta X Reader}
Back Again {Ja'far X Reader}
Hey!!!!
Welcome {Ren Kouen x Reader}
Oi You!!
Not A Magician {Doron X Reader}
Comfort {Hakuryuu X Reader}
Sister Problems {Brother! Judar X Sister! Reader}
HEY! Just HEY HEY YOU YOU!!
Hey!
Hello {SNB! Sinbad x Reader}
Note!
Morning Errors [Older! Aladdin X Reader]
Concerns {Kouha X Reader}
I'M STREEEEESSED
When Sinbad is your husband
Where my GZBs at?
Paper's help {Ren Koumei x Reader}
Drunk {Alibaba x Reader}
Liquor {Ja'far x Reader}
Teasing {Hakuryuu Ren x Reader}
∆Spartos Husband Scenario∆
Drink {Sharrkan x Reader}
Freckles {Ja'far x Reader}
Hide and Seek {Hakuryuu x Reader}
Be loved {Kouha X Reader}
Hey!
I Found You {Judar x Reader}
Off
Reckless { Snb! Ja'far x Reader}
Daddy's Warmth {Judar x Reader}

WHAT!? Who!? {Solomon X Reader}

4.7K 120 56
By Bangtansilvermaknae

Hi! This is a request from  @Elriziel

This is a Solomon X Reader okay!?

But this will be a little bit funny with a mix of cuddly..?

Maybe...

But yeah

Here we go!!

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Enjoy~
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

The whole resistance was gathered up in the large table as they waited for Solomon to arrive, they were confused to his sudden call back at the garden when he spoke for something.

"The reason of him gathering us here is different, but why do we need to gather up like this?" Wahid complained, his arms flailing around the air as Falan slapped his face causing him to shut up.

"Silence, can't you see they're serious?" Falan hissed as she pointed every single resistance.

"We don't know why Solomon suddenly had the idea of calling us when Sheba is at the mode to flirt with him, I don't know why though." Arba sighed.

Ithnan suddenly groaned as he banged his head on the table.

"When could this end?" Ithnan groaned out.

All of their attention was on him as they raised an brow at his childish actions.

"Say what? Are you even complaining?" Setta muttered.

Sheba on the other hand was trying her best not to smile when she saw an glimpse of blue hair but what shocked her was that there was an glimpse of [H/C] hair around the distance.

'[H/C] hair? We don't have it here, where did it come from?' Sheba thought to herself but soon shrugged as she confirmed it was nothing other than her imagination.

"Oh my! The young master is here..... With a woman?" Arba suddenly let out as she surprisingly stared at her young master.

"Who is she?" Arba asked, her eyes trailed off to the woman beside Solomon.

But what Sheba expected was the woman in front of her was saved by her crush.

But she was utterly surprised about his answer.

"Actually this is [Y/N], I got her pregnant." All of their eyes widened.

"NANI?  PREGNANT!?"

The [H/C] haired magician buried her her face into the blue haired man's chest as she whined silently.

"I told you I was fine on living alone there, why did you have to let me stay here again?" She whispered to him.

"I told you I can't leave you alone there after what happened, I can't bare seeing you alone without me by your side. It's more better for you to be here beside me than to be alone in that dark and horrible place without someone." Solomon whispered as he kissed her head.

But what they didn't knew was Sheba's heartbreaking stare at [Y/N] while the others were still awe struck at everything.

"But Solomon! She's too young to have a child!" Arba argued as she earned about how Solomon got the poor woman pregnant.

But what she didn't know that the woman was 22 years old and was fit on being the blue haired man's wife.

"And HOW!??" Arba panicked.

"Stop it Arba, you're making her uncomfortable." Solomon scolded, his eyes narrowing at her as he held his hiding lover tightly.

"H-how old is she to be exact?" Sheba asked.

But it was more like an whisper.

"I'm already 22, I'm the same age as Solomon." [Y/N]'s muffled voice was heard by everyone.

"T-twenty two!? You look like a fifteen year old! More younger than Sheba looks!" They all exclaimed except for the certain pink haired girl.

That's when she suddenly ripped herself off from Solomon's grip.

"I'm very sorry for suddenly intruding your life, and I'm very sorry pink haired girl. You didn't deserve to be treated this way, I know you love Solomon and this just made me feel more guilty than I am now......." [Y/N] exclaimed, her eyes landing on the ground as she mumbled her silent apology.

All of them looked at Sheba and then to Solomon.

"No not really, you shouldn't be sorry on Sheba. Her love for Solomon is just a puppy love, nothing more." Arba laughed out as she patted Sheba's back.

All [Y/N] could do was tilt her head and pout like a kid making Falan scream in delight as she ran to [Y/N] just to squeeze her cheeks.

"YOU'RE SO CUTE!! WHO MADE YOU!? I WANNA THANK THEM!"
Falan screamed.

[Y/N] awkwardly stood there as Falan squished and pinched her cheeks while Solomon and Arba tried to pry her off of the big boobed woman.

'I feel sorry for Sheba....' She thought to herself as she silently stared at the pink haired teen.

She wanted to approach the poor girl but everyone surrounding her didn't let her as she was being observed by them.

"Big round [E/C] eyes, average boobs- ow!" Ithnan suddenly yelped as he felt a pain through his head.

There was Arba and Solomon in rage with their staffs pointed at the poor boy.

"Ngh! Why did the two of you have to do that?" He hissed as he rubbed the area where Solomon and Arba hit him.

"You know observing her is a kind of insult, might as well shut up and keep out of here. We would highly appreciate that." Setta laughed out.

But he then kept silent when Ithnan glare at him.

"Shut up, I was just observing her."

"Yeah you were" Solomon rolled his eyes as he stood beside [Y/N].

"How about let's talk about this at the garden? The weather is nice today and it's better for a pregnant woman like you to relax." Falan smiled, her hand was stretched out for the [H/C] haired girl to grab.

Which [Y/N] gladly accepted.

....

The night has come and the people at the resistance were already at their rooms to rest for the day.

"Do you need a goodnight kiss?" A playful voice interrupted [Y/N]'s thoughts.

Suddenly a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist and a happy hum was heard behind her.

"Do you really think they like me?" She thought out loud.

Solomon kept himself silent as he thought about her question.

Did they really liked [Y/N]?

Or they just did it because he was in love with her?

Solomon couldn't get a chance to speak again when she sighed and looked down to her knees.

"I won't expect them to like me, I just came here in a blink of an eye. I felt like I'm a burden in this world, I want to die but I can't. Knowing that a future is waiting for me here, and it's with you and maybe with the others."

That made Solomon realised what she wants

It wasn't attention

But an affection

He could only nod in silence and closed his eyes as he listened to her more.

"I kept saying to myself that I can't believe that everything is happening before me, my  dreams, imaginations...-" A blush suddenly crept on her pale cheeks as she looked down for him not to notice.

But luck wasn't on her side

Solomon immediately smirked as he laid a finger on her chin before tilting it up.

"But don't you think your dreams and imaginations came true after I came to your life?"

Oh no

She didn't want their baby to be destroyed just because of another session ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<

Hey! Long time no see!

How are you?

I just finished another chapter for Solomon!

Thank you!

-BSM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 134 8
All your favorite Magi men! Or women if your a male and or are a female interested in the female population as well as the male. I'll take requests...
138K 5.7K 51
*I do not own Magi or any of the characters* *3rd place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Sinbad category* Amirah is a princess of Heliohapt seeking adven...
705 70 25
Magi texting cus why not. FT: ME AND JACE
1.4K 56 12
After leaving behind a crumbling relationship, you find yourself becoming an unlikely, yet unstoppable duo with a fallen magi. Getting to that point...