Something taken, Something gi...

By _Nora_Cat_6_

This story has been mainly discontinued. However, a co-author on quotev is still trying to update this (The f... More

New job
Welcome to the family
Time to start
Closing
A favour
The night
Birthday Party
New animatronics
Saved?
The truth
Home
The new night guard
The suprise
School
English and break
Art and history
Lunch and science
The mansion
Ghosts
Not a dream
A/N

Kidnapped

146 6 2
By _Nora_Cat_6_

You were sitting on your couch, watching TV, when your phone buzzed. You opened it to find a message from an unknown number.

Come to the pizzeria

                                                                  Who are you?

Ryan. Chris gave me your phone number.

                                              Oh. I'll be there in a while

You grabbed your stuff and started walking in the direction of the pizzeria. You eventually got there so you took your phone back out.

                                                            Where are you?

In the animatronics' room

                                                                                 ok

You went to the room and looked around no one was there.

"Ryan?" You were suddenly knocked out from behind and fell down on the carpeted floor.

3rd person POV

Y/N was strapped to a table in a secret room. A golden bear was standing over her holding a syringe full of her blood. A puppet was standing off to the side struggling to write down notes.

"Will she be OK?" Asked the puppet looking up from the notes.

"Yes, hopefully. She should also not remember this." The bear answered.

-___=___-

Hi! I'm still looking for fnaf fanart, so please comment any.

See ya!

ⓚ.ⓒⓐⓣⓔⓐⓡⓢ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 17.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
992K 17.8K 80
"α΄΅'ᡐ ⁿᡒᡗ ᡗʰᡉ α΅α΅’α΅’α΅ˆ ᡍᡘʸ ˒ⁱᡉⁿⁿᡃ, ʳᡉᡐᡉᡐᡇᡉʳ ᡗʰᡃᡗ. α΄΅ α΅ˆα΅’ ʷʰᡃᡗ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ, α΄΅ ᡗᡃᡏᡉ ʷʰᡃᡗ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ. ᴬⁿᡈ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜." 𝘚π˜ͺ𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘒 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘒𝘴𝘡 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘡𝘒...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

121K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
265K 8.5K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...