Something taken, Something gi...

_Nora_Cat_6_ द्वारा

This story has been mainly discontinued. However, a co-author on quotev is still trying to update this (The f... अधिक

New job
Welcome to the family
Time to start
A favour
The night
Birthday Party
New animatronics
Saved?
Kidnapped
The truth
Home
The new night guard
The suprise
School
English and break
Art and history
Lunch and science
The mansion
Ghosts
Not a dream
A/N

Closing

245 7 7
_Nora_Cat_6_ द्वारा

The next day after working 'till 5:30 you were sitting in the break room sipping coffee and watching TV when Mr Krow came in.

"Miss L/N, I came to ask if you would help Chris close down for the night," he said as he came over to you.

"Sure!" you answered

" Thank you. You'll need to stay a little longer to help with closing." 

"'Kay"

He left and you decided to go to the animatronics.

As you entered you got tackled into a hug by chica

"help… can't… breathe…!" you wheezed

"Oops, sorry!" Said Chica as she got off you

"Its all right!" you said as you caught your breath.

"Welcome back Miss Y/N!" said Freddy

"Hey guys! Guess what! I'll help Chris close down tonight!"

"Really?!" said Chica

"Yup!"

After you finished work you helped Chris tidy up.

"You spend a lot of your time with the animatronics," she  said as she moppped up some of the floor.

"I guess I do… They almost seem like real humans!" you answered as you wiped down a table.

"Yeah, their AIs are really good, almost too high tech for just a kids' place"

Eventually you finished and Chris produced a remote.

"What's that for?" you asked.

"Oh, this? Its for turning off the animatronics" she said as she walked over to thier room and pressed 4 buttons on the remote.

"But aren't they already off?" you questioned.

"No, they're just in sleep mode." she said as she closed their door.

"Oh, OK," you said as you walked out of the pizzeria. Chris locked the door behind you.

"See you then," she said as you walked away.

"Yeah, see you!" you said and walked home.

-___=___-

Hey! I need fanart please!!!

Thanks for reading!

See ya!

ⓚ.ⓒⓐⓣⓔⓐⓡⓢ

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

84.9K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1.1M 45.2K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Reborn BunnyTaeil द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

344K 16.6K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1.1M 49.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC