Guard up, Oscar Diaz

BแปŸi 3riche

โ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹๐’ ๐ฌ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ. ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐ฒ๏ฟฝ... Xem Thรชm

ZERO
ZERO.ONE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FOUR.ONE
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
TEN
ELEVEN
ELEVEN.ONE
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN 1/2
FOURTEEN 2/2
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-SEVEN.ONE
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR

NINE

13.3K 388 60
BแปŸi 3riche

PART NINE

Ξ GU,OD Ξ

"How do I look?" Jamal asked as he posed in front of the mirror. "Why are you holding a cane?" Cesar asked. "This is not a cane!" He snapped as he rolled his eyes, "It's my pimp stick. I've got to make my injury look real."

"Well.. you look beautiful Jamal." I spoke with a fake smile.

"Y'all just mad I look better than you. I mean.. I'm not the type of person to toot my own horn but.. toot toot!" A laugh erupted from my lips. Jamal was probably one the funniest out of Monse's squad. "Cesar, can I talk to you?" Monse questioned as she entered my room. He nodded and followed her to her room.

"Did you and Mo make up?" Jamal queried. I shrugged. "She still isn't talking to me but it's better than yesterday." He sighed and dragged me towards the living room. I sat on the love seat while he sat on a chair on the opposite of me. "Tell me now, Sin... what is the happiest memory of you and Monse?" I rolled my eyes and folded my arms across my chest. "Jamal, If I wanted a therapist I would-" "Sssttt. Tell me." He interrupted.

"Fine. My happiest memory was when I returned from college and saw how happy she was." He pulled a pair of glasses from his pocket and put it on. "Okay Jamal now it's getting weird. Where did you get those glasses?"

"Don't make me sush you again, Sin! What is your most heartbreaking moment with her?" I thought about all the sad moments we had been through together. I avoided to blink, due to the tears residing in my eyes. I didn't want to cry in front of a 14 year old boy who is faking his injuries and is a part time therapist. No offense though.

"My saddest memory is when our mom left us. She didn't stop crying for two months straight. I felt so guilty.." he stood up from the couch and sat beside me. "Everything is going to be okay between you guys. You two are like Raven and Chelsea. Beyoncé and.. herself! You are going to hash this beef out now." He stated, dragging me towards her room. "Jamal! She's talking with Cesar!" I wined as he opened the door.

I gasped as I saw what was happening before me. They jumped up and awkwardly gazed at us. "Can't you knock!?" She furiously asked. "I didn't open the door. Jamal did. I-" Before I could finish my sentence, I was cut off. "Sup fools?" A familiar voice shouted. I turned around and saw Oscar heading towards us. "Why do you look so serious?" He questioned. "Don't worry about it." Cesar stated nonchalantly. I shot Jamal a stern look, signaling him to keep his mouth shut. He shook his head violently, almost looking like a ticking time bomb. "I can't hold it in anymore! Cesar and Monse kissed!"

Oscar frowned and glared at his little brother who was dreading to look at him. "Is it true, hermanito?" He looked up and slowly nodded. "Why are you so shocked, Sin? I've bet you've done some things worse than me." Monse spat. My mouth fell agape at the girl's audacity. "Keep throwing the shade my way, Monse. Go on."

"Who have you kissed!?" She questioned. I frowned. "Why in the hell would you want to know that? What's your problem?!"

"Oscar and Sin almost kissed a few weeks ago!" Jamal added. "Thank you Jamal. I really needed that!" I shouted in frustration. Monse raised her eyebrows. "See? I'm not the one who's a hoe."

"Listen, you better respect me, Monse. Who do you think you're talking to like that!?" She rolled her eyes and walked out of the room. Jamal sat on the bed and rested his head in his hands. "I ruin everything!"

I glanced at Oscar. He probably saw that I was looking at him from the corner of his eye. He patted Cesar on the back. "Let's go, hermanito."

I blocked his way. He wasn't about to act all cold and ignore me again. "Can I talk to you?" He raised an eyebrow. "Alone?" I pleaded. "I can't, gotta roll." He pushed past me and exited out of the house. I sighed and ran my hands through my curly afro. I told myself that I shouldn't develop feelings for him and guess what I did? I did just that.

"What's wrong bebé?" The dark haired blanco asked. "Nothing. Are you gonna get naked or what?" I replied, annoyed. She sighed and pulled her top off. Her breasts rested lazily in her blue bra. "What? Don't you like my boobs?" She questioned as she saw my unimpressed look. "Nah.. they cool." I ripped her bra off and pushed her against the wall. I hungrily kissed her, wanting to feel something — anything, but I only felt lust. I was tired of this fucking feeling.

I wanted to feel more than just lust. I wanted.. her. I know I shouldn't be doing this or thinking this but there is so much a man can take.

I pulled back, grabbed her clothes and threw it at her. "Leave." I stated in slight anger. "What!? I just got here." She shrieked. "Yeah and now you're gonna go."

"Asshole." She spat. "I've heard worse, chica!" I shouted after her.

I knocked on her door. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't nervous as shit. It swung open. She looked confused as to why I would be visiting her. Even though she wasn't trying, she looked simply beautiful. "Oscar?" She confusingly queried.

"Can I come in?" Normally, she would shout at me for wanting to come in her house but this time she stepped aside and let me in. "Why are you here?" I cleared my throat and sat on her couch. "I wanted to see you, fool." She mumbled something and sat next to me. She was more quiet than usual. "You cool?" I questioned. She nodded and smiled. Though the smile didn't seem genuine. "Talk to me, Sin. If something's up with you.. I'm here for you."

"Since when are you so supportive?" She asked with a faint smile lingering on her lips. Only if she knew. "Just because. You gonna tell me?"

She turned her body slightly towards me and rested her legs on the couch. "This thing with Monse has gotten really out of hand and I can't seem to get through to her. She's so stubborn sometimes." She explained. "Stubborn? That reminds me of someone." I teased. She rolled her eyes and playfully pushed me. "Just talk with her. Show her your true emotions, Sin. You always seem to put up a front when it comes to these type of things."

Her eyes shifted to mine. Her honey brown orbs shifted from left to right as she couldn't look into both of my eyes at the same time. "How do you know me so well?" She questioned, surprised.

"You're not that hard to get to know, fool." Her eyes shifted from my lips back to my eyes. I knew she wanted to kiss me but something was holding her back. I moved closer to her, leaning in. She took in a sharp breath, preparing herself for what was about to happen.

And from then on, everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. Her eyes fluttered shut. A red tint covered her cheeks. In that moment, she looked truly majestic. I softly pressed my lips on hers. Afraid, that if I kissed her too hard, I would wake up from this dream. My hand cupped her cheek. I felt her arms wrap around my neck.

This feeling was better than any blunt I had ever hit, every chica I ever had sex with, hell.. it was even better than hearing something from my mother.

And this feeling all just came from this one girl.

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

78K 1.8K 36
Typically used in the Gang community. To initiate a new member, they kick their ass for a pre-determined amount of time. - In which Minnie loves her...
878K 18.3K 60
"You got the attention from a santo" another oscar diaz fanfic woahh I dont own on my block but the ideas in this book that arent in the show are mi...
253K 4.3K 38
โ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ! โž EDITING STARTING: 07/27/19 EDITING ENDED: 1 in #om...
149K 3.5K 19
"You danced all night girl you deserve it." @kehlani Bigdickdiazโ„ข