Beautiful Butterfly (Boruto :...

De rozeina

Shinki is quiet, she never knows what he's really thinking. Mitsuki is mysterious, she never knows what he c... Mais

Flower
A feeling
A lady like me
Weakness
The three words
Dodgeball
It couldn't be clearer
Shy Boy
My prey
I love you
Rivals
Friends
More than friends
Like a contract
Love confession

Potato chips

2.8K 55 33
De rozeina

             Shikamaru let out an uncomfortable laugh which he wished would have sounded more natural. He was trying to look as cool as possible in front of the three kids but they were all so uninterested, he wondered why he wanted to do it in the first place.

- Don't push yourself. Said Kankuro. They aren't talkative on a daily basis.

- Ah ah, it's okay... We are really glad to have you here for a while!

            Shinki nodded, and thanked Shikamaru for his hospitality. He wanted to ask permission to leave the table since they finished having dinner, but he saw Yodo trying to help aunt Temari cleaning the dishes. He proposed to help as well and toused multiple iron arms that performed all the cleaning all at once, leaving everyone shocked. Everyone except Kankuro, Araya, and Yodo.

- Father told you not to use your Iron sand this way... Said Yodo.

She was expecting something like that to happen soon or later.

- I just wanted to be efficient. I apologize if that surprised you, aunt Temari.

- It's okay, Shinki. Thank you for helping.

Temari was a bit surprised, but since it was an innocent way of helping, she smiled at him. Shikamaru and Shikadai pulled a face... What was that ?!

                This was going to be such a drag.

                This was going to be uncomfortable. Shikadai tried not to meet any of their looks and kept eating his bowl of rice. He couldn't believe how weird each one of them was, Araya didn't even take off his mask to eat, Yodo didn't bother taking off her earphones either, and Shinki... This definitely was going to be awkward.

                He was going to share his room with Shinki. That guy looked so threatening, harsh, and arrogant. It was a drag but Shikadai had promised his mom to be nice with his cousins.

                The next morning, Shikadai was ready to meet his teammates Chocho and Inojin, they were going to hang around in town. He woke up earlier than usual, hoping that maybe he could escape discreetly.

- Where are you going like that?

                Too late. Temari was already in front of him. He smiled nervously to his mother.

- Well, I'm...

- I don't want to know. You're bringing your cousins with you.

- Noooo...

                He whispered that because he didn't want anyone to hear him. His cousins were probably still sleeping, and his father already left for work.

- It's going to be a drag... I don't want...

- What did we talk about last time?

                The glare in his mom's eyes prevented him from complaining some more.

- Good morning aunt Temari! 

                It was Yodo, she seemed ready to go out. Shinki was following behind, and Araya standing shyly next. All of them ready as well. By the bright smile on his mom's face, Shikadai understood. She probably told them to prepare. She saw his plan to escape early in the morning from miles away.

             I guess it was over now.

- Where are we going?

- To the city-center, meeting with friends.

- Are we a drag for you by any chance? asked Yodo.

- Nah.. haha... It's okay, you guys are cool. Said Shikadai.

- You're such a liar.

              She responded after a while.

- Anyway, if you don't want us to be around just say so, we can visit Konoha alone.

- You guys are awkward as hell, to be honest, but I'd rather have you tagging along with me than mom cutting my life shorter.

             Shinki had his arms crossed while walking. Araya was not participating in the conversation either. They were just looking around to see how the village looked like. From all the buildings and the people walking on the streets, they deducted that Konoha was to be a great place to live in, but Suna was still better for Shinki.

- Hey! Shikadai! Here!

             Inojin and Chocho smiled at Shikadai, but once they noticed the people who were next to him, they froze.

- What are they doing here!? Screamed Inojin.

- Stop being so loud dude. My cousins are going to spend some time in Konoha. I guess I don't have to introduce you to one another.

              Their team fought each other during the Chunin exam. Inojin was still not over the fact that the masked guy did not properly fight against him, not even in person!

- You! The masked one, we need to talk!

- Ah...I...

              Araya started to panic. He took a step back and started to hide behind Yodo.

- I... I'm sorry...ah...

- Araya!

             Shinki kept his eyes closed but called out Araya's name.

- You don't need to apologize. You won because your opponent was weak. If someone needs to apologize, it's him for wasting your time during the fight.

              Shikadai tried to calm Inojin immediately so he doesn't answer back with his sharped tongue.

- Well, for me I'm quite happy to meet all of you again! Said Chocho.

             She smiled at them.

             She seemed to look for something in her bag, she took out several potato chips from it. She went on and gave it to each one of them with a wide smile. Araya thanked her even though he was still surprised, Yodo took the potato chips and smiled back at her.

            Shinki still had his arms crossed when Chocho presented herself with the potato ships. He saw the girl standing right in front of him.

            Her honey eyes seemed to shine even brighter than before. She had an innocent smile that hit Shinki like an arrow targetting his heart. He didn't move a single bit, nor did he said anything. His serious face hid the fact that he was glad to see her once again. His ego also seemed to prevent him from confessing to himself that... maybe he was anticipating meeting her again.

             Chocho decided to talk to him first.

- Let's all forget about the rivalry okay? Let's be friends now that the Chunin exams are over!

- Quit joking Chubbs! This dude was so haughty!

- It's done. Stale potato chips cannot be eaten even though they may still look delicious! You need to let it go!

           Shinki stared at her. She did not change that much since last time. Still talking nonsense. But something so bright was coming from her. She truly was beautiful. He couldn't help but stare some more. 

- Are you okay Shinki? Asked Yodo.

            Being that patient was so unlike him.

            He then noticed that Chocho's presence really disturbed him. He felt somehow embarrassed by his reaction.

             He turned his back on her suddenly.

- Whatever. I don't eat those.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.7K 184 15
Two sisters who have been abandoned and as a result they have lived in the streets for years. That is until they were accepted into a dojo and taught...
43.7K 630 28
I don't know just read the story. (SasuFemNaru)
142K 2.8K 30
Her life is a mystery. ⚠ The first chapters are so bad and cliché but I promise this book is decent ;) + I started to write it when I was like 11 so...
40.4K 1.4K 37
*ೃ࿐⁀➷𝐔.𝐊𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ❝Uchiha {Y/n}, don't underestimate her.❞ ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ fem!Reader ◤𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧�...