dark possession ❥ YOONNIE (sl...

Par kpopinesss

"bittersweet honey." BOOK 2 of the DARK SERIES (DEMON AU) Plus

Intro
1 ; "guilty pleasure, am't I?"
2 ; "I never told you that you couldn't touch what's yours."
3 ; "I have limits. I'm not pushing them just to lose you."
4 ; "it's hard for his kind to feel like us."
5 ; "what makes you think you won't be happy with me?"
6 ; "what i want..."
7 ; " .. is you"
8 ; "but will you learn to love him even if he doesn't love you?"
9 ; "your situation may not be so bad after all.."
10 ; "so fight for her the way she fought herself for you."
11 ; "will you marry me?"
12 ; "..when does the fun part happen?"
+ YOONGI'S TRUE FORM
14 ; "say I love you without fucking it up."
15 ; "the little things."
16 ; "you spoil me ."
17 ; "how can you love me?"
18 ; "when do you mean anything you say?"
19 ; "so this is what it feels like,"
20 ; "you can take it."
21 ; "i dont like to share either."
*THE WEDDING*
22 ; "will you teach me?"
23 ; "unfortunately yes."
24 ; "fallen, bide well please."
25 ; "i cant just burn a whole town down."
26 ; "i love you"
27 ; "the message."
28 ; "say hi to momma."
29 ; "he resents you."

13 ; "until he got what was his."

1.7K 91 21
Par kpopinesss

JENNIE KIM

"Do you have to go?"

I looked at Yoongi pulling at his suit coat's collar. He looked down at me with glossy eyes and blinked away from my new golden ones. I sighed cupping my hands on his cold neck pressing my lips against the corner of his lips.

"If you have to, just remember I have to meet with Irene later tonight." I told him softly still adjusting his suit. "I won't be home till midnight."

"My Cinderella." He chuckled lowly. "Just be careful. Her kind isn't exactly as fond of us in person."

"You never know." I teased with a growing smirk. I patted his shoulder with a slight nod and turned away. "I might find a boyfriend."

"Jennie.."

"Yes?" I turned around innocently and he let out a frustrated sigh.

"Boyfriends are off limits."

I rolled my eyes walking back over to my annoyed and strict fiancé who for some reason can't get a clue. Though I love teasing him about finding someone else, he knows I won't leave him. But he still seems paranoid I would.

"Yes daddy."

He blinked so slow, you can see the pure ness of his white demon eyes show before he can fully open them. He pressed a soft kiss on my temple before brushing down my hair. I may have been teasing him because let's be honest, daddy? Not exactly a nice pet name in my opinion. But he's more of a father figure than anyone in my life. But to that extent only. Figure, emphasis on that. He's still the love of my life.

"Always my good girl." He mumbled. "I'll bring you back a present."

"You know I hate to ask you of anything, honey." I mumbled against his blue lips. "We have to pick out furniture for your new apartment later anyway."

"Not that kind of present, Jennie." He huskily replied, eyes washing over with lust.

I whimpered slightly as his finger grazed my delicate skin, pressing his body closer to mine if it was even possible. My breath hitched, not that I needed it anyway now. What was left of the human in me sparked as I felt the need for him grow as he wanted me more.

"You want to see if you can make love to a disgusting figure like me?"

I nodded against him, with a brewing smile.

"It's a challenge I'll take."

.

"If he finds out I'm with you, he'll kill the both of us." I reminded Jimin as he picked out paint colors for Yoongi's housewarming.

He chuckled lowly and turned to face me. "He can try."

I rolled my eyes pointing at a dark gray tone. "That one is a good color. It matches his eyes."

"His eyes are white."

"I'm colorblind."

Jimin laughed at that and grabbed the paint sample to take it to the front. I followed him and the man up front eyed us a bit too kindly. Jimin looked at the human man expressionless and I nearly laughed at the odd contact Jimin has with humane beings.

"Can I help you?"

The man flushed. "Sorry, I was looking for a ring."

I snickered looking away from the two only for Jimin to sigh.

"Just do your job, man."

"Y-yes sir."

Jimin turned to me in annoyance, his eyes flashing a dark silver. "Speaking of rings, when are you receiving yours?"

I kicked at the floor and shrugged knowing I hated to pop the question to Yoongi. "In the mail?"

He rolled his eyes at my smartass reply and I sighed mostly in after- self reflection. "Yoongi can be sensitive at times. It won't hurt to ask, Jennie."

"It wouldn't hurt even if I wanted to but that's besides the point." I mumbled making sure the human man in front of me can't hear. "As much as I want to tell him things, it's as if the words coming out of my mouth leave one ear and out the other. Marriage is not something you people do for fun. Him included."

Jimin's nose twitched a bit before replying. "You two are already married, Jennie. It's how our culture works. I don't think he plans on having a wedding. Not unless you bring it up."

He never mentioned anything about marriage. The only words of hints he gives me is fiancé or fiancée.

My chest tightened and my fingertips buzzed with the mixed feeling of anger and confusion. Any feeling I ever get is because of Yoongi alone. It frustrated me because he makes me feel things every minute of the day. And the only feelings I ever get is anger or love. I feel exhausted but I'm so devoted to him that I can't let go.

"Thanks, you can keep the change." Jimin grabbed the paint bucket and lead me out with a hand on my back.

where are you Jennie.

The voice in my head was rough and hoarse. I knew that was Yoongi getting riled with anger at the thought of me not being with Irene.

I ignored him and turned to face Jimin.

"He's looking for me." I told the platinum haired demon prince as he drove towards a familiar area. One I thought I'd never see again.

"You'll be home before he gets there."

"Jimin, I don't like—"

Jimin turned to me with the sternest expression and I realized then that Jimin should be the man I should be afraid of the most. So I stayed quiet and sat through the entire ride back to my home town.

Jimin was quite theatrical. He liked to plan out his lies and it seemed surreal almost. He is afterall, surreal in general. Though, as much as I'd love to say I enjoyed the entertainment, being apart of it is a little different this time.

I haven't seen Chaeyoung in weeks and she'll likely kill me for it. As far as she knows, my phone died and I never got a new one. Reception was bad in the area so here I am, with my stages luggage and made up face to look as if I had just gotten off a plane. Showing up to her place claiming I moved out might frighten her a bit. She might even be curious to her suspicions about it. But I can't do much but follow Jimin's well thought out plan.

That's when I saw her. Chaeyoung was never a big fan of change and it's only been three weeks. She looked a little tired knowing how hard her father pushed her to do things. And now she was dressed in a pair of pajama shorts and a loose shirt, her face covered in a face mask and her hair tied up in a nasty bun.

That's my Chae.

I smiled at her a little impressed that she could be so resilient despite me not exactly being there. Still relatively new to my supernatural abilities, Jimin helped me appear in plain sight as if it was natural for me to stroll in the neighborhood with my luggage in my hands and a tired appearance despite not feeling anything much at all. I smiled when she glanced at me and she looked as if she saw a ghost.

"Holy shit, you're fucking alive."

I rolled my eyes at my best friend and pulled her into a strong hug. "Three weeks isn't that long."

It's been more than that. But as far as every other human in the world knows, it's been three.

"Where have you been?" She slapped me on my shoulder and I took the time to envy the blood running through her veins and the clear sound of her heart beating in her chest. I frowned almost but I made sure it wasn't taken. "You don't answer my calls nor do you even reply or read my texts. Now you show up on my doorstep with a luggage in your hands."

"Sorry?"

"Oh sweetie, you're going to have to try harder than that."

"All you can eat?"

"Fuck, forgiven as soon as you said all-you-can."

Though I laughed and smiled, I felt nothing but the hard stare on my back knowing the devil himself had eyes on us. And I don't think he was going to turn away until he got what was his.

Speaking of what someone's got, Yoongi's going to have a fucking field day shoving his dick up my—

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

199K 8.4K 35
*plot may change due to SERIOUS editing* COMPLETED under editing BOOK 1 of the DARK SERIES (DEMON AU)
757 56 9
Lost in desires.
6.3K 552 37
Book 2 This time, no one knows what Jung Hoseok did exactly, but here's to hoping they don't die in the process of dealing with that mess.
157K 6.2K 100
Sequel to REIMAGINED COMPLETED 26/01/20 Warning: very triggering topics