Scars. [completed]

By Buttercakes134

Kim Namjoon hates life. And being an Omega doesn't help at all. Abused at home and bullied at school, Namjoon... More

:1:
:2:
:3:
:4:
:5:
:6:
:7:
:8:
:9:
:10:
:11:
:12:
:13:
:14:
:15:
:16:
:17:
:18:
:19:
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
small bonus(smut)
Should I?

24

2.9K 106 44
By Buttercakes134

"KimJan?!" RapMon slammed the gun to the ground.

"Yeah its me! Didn't expect that, did you?" KimJan stood, smirking evily.

"What are you doing here?!" RapMon yelled, glaring daggers at him. "I came here to kill you. You don't deserve Namjoon and Namjoon doesn't deserve you. He's useless. Your useless. Fucking Omega."

RapMon snapped, jumping on KimJan and Digging his nails into his chest.

Someone pulled RapMon up roughly, holding him steady. "Let me go!" RapMon wiggled in their grip, not noticing who it was.

"RapMon-hyung calm down!" Jin said, trying to hold him tighter. RapMon stopped after hearing his voice, calming instantly.

KimJan stood again, smirking wildly. Namjoon ran over, Yoongi and Hoseok right behind him.

Namjoon growled when he saw KimJan, jumping on his instantly and digging his teeth into his neck.

KimJan screamed, shoving him off of him and running away.

"Mom are you okay?!" Namjoon cupped his face. RapMon nodded, staring in the direction KimJan ran off to.

RapMon was dragged back to the building, seated on a couch and given water.

"Stop pestering me! I'm fine!" He yelled at one of the frantic male make up people. They bowed. RapMon sighed, apologizing before leaning back in the couch.

Namjoon sat next to him, staring at the gun that was brought back for the cops.

Jin and Hoseok was calming a crying Yoongi.

"Let's go home." RapMon stood, walking down the large halls to the exit. They hurried behind him, deciding to stay silent.

They sat in the car, the drive completely silent. Not even the Radio was on. RapMon was silently crying, Yoongi was hiccuping, Hoseok was trying to calm without making any noises, Jin and Namjoon were hugging each other.

RapMon pulled into his garage, opening the door and slamming it just. He unlocked the front door, holding it open For the boys.

"Uh there's food in the kitchen. I'm going to bed early tonight." RapMon said as he rubbed his forhead.

He felt a small tug on his sleeve
He turned to see Yoongi.

"Yeah?"

Yoongi attacked him with a hug, burrying his face into RapMons chest.

"Goodnight Hyung." Yoongi said softly, voice still hoarse from crying. RapMon hugged him back, kissing his forehead. "Right back at you." RapMon hugged the others before heading to bed. He fell asleep quickly, snuggling his Ryan Stuffies.

Namjoon and Jin went to bed also,so Hsoeok and Yoongi were the only ones up.

Hoseok was roughly kissing Yoongi, letting his hands roam Yoongi's body. Yoongi moaned into hoseoks mouth, pulling away anf throwing his head back when Hoseok pinched his nipple.

Hoseok grinded down, stopping When Yoongi pushed his chest.

"Wait till tomorrow." Yoongi panted out. "Sowwy," Hoseok pouted "teenage hormones." Hoseok said before plopping down next to Yoongi.

"I can't believe he almost died." Yoongi said softly into Hoseoks chest.
"Me neither. I was shocked." Hoseok said back, snuggling him closer.

Yoongi sighed Through his nose and closed his eyes, nuzzling Hoseoks chest. They fell silent, falling asleep peacefully.

The next day, when RapMon woke, he herad loud talking down stairs. And he, being the curious Omega he is, exited the room and sleepily walked down the stairs and to the kitchen, to see Namjoon and his 6 amazing friends.

"Oppa! Are you okay?!" Jimin ran over, The word 'oppa' slipping out for no reason. "I'm fine. Im not dead." RapMon Chuckled when jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook dramatically fell to the ground, thanking God that the billet missed his head.

"Mom come sit!" NamJin set a plate on pancakes ok the table, slapping the chair to tell him to sit and eat.

"But i-" "Eat." Namjoon puffed his cheeks, pouting ."okay fine. I'll eat. Your lucky your so cute."

Everyone got a plate and began eating. Jungkook was playing with Taehyung with the syrup, Jin and RapMon were talking, Namjoon and Yoongi and Hoseok and Jimin were giggling about how birds do weird dances to attract the ladies.

There was a knock on the front door. A loud one. RapMon stood with a confused expression, walking to the door. He opened it to reveal All of their mothers. They were holding balloons, cards, and a single giant cake!

"Oh....hello?"

"Hello RapMon! We heard the news and we are glad your okay. I gathered all of us, besides the Jungs and Mins, and brought them here to celebrate your survival. Is that okay?" Mrs. Park said with a smile. RapMon stood from a sec before nodding, moving to the side to let them in

The kitchen is where you hear all the chit chat." RapMon said, running a hand through his hair.

"Mom you better come in here and eat or I will force feed you!!!" Namjoon yelped from the kitchen, causing everyone to laugh. "I'm coming! Hold on you little rascal" RapMon grabbed a hoodie from his room before going back to the kitchen to see everyone talking together.

"Mom sit." Namjoon put a hand on RapMons seat, a determined glint in his eyes.  "I'm sitting. Geez. I should be feeding you." RapMon mumbled before sitting, leaning back and yawning.

"If you don't finish this plate I'll have dad spank you." Namjoon said blankly. "Ohp nononononono nononononono! No!' RapMon shoved a peice of pancake in his mouth, making everyone laugh.

"RapMon-ah,  Mrs. Min wanted to thank you for bringing in Yoongi. She's very greatful." Mrs. Joen said.
RapMon nodded, still having food in his mouth, and blushed lightly.
"AWwwwww he's blushing!" Jimin squealed.

"Is this the man your always fan boying about?" Mrs. Park asked, an eyebrow raised. Jimin nodded. "His songs are great, he's hot, he's sexy, he has a great personality, he's a beautiful bean, he's an Omega which makes him even more adorable, and he's....he's just.... AAAAH!" Jimin shook Hosoeks shoulders, making Hoseok stop his daydreaming and squeal with him.

"Boys these days." Mrs. Park Chuckled.

"Mom just look at him! Look at that amazing face!" Jimin grabbed her shoulders, turning her towards RapMon, who was feeding Namjoon a peice of strawberry. RapMon ruffled Yoongi hair and patted Hoseoks back before going back to his place, just now noticing the stares.  "C-can I help you?"

"He stuttered!!!!" Jimin threw his arms in the air, falling to the ground. "Hyung your gonna kill meeeeeeee!" Jimin cried out.

RapMon leaned over the table to see if he was okay. "Are you okay?"
"Yeah he would be if your weren't so cute!" Jin laughed.

"Chanyeol wouldn't be happy if he heard you all saying this.".

"Oh I heard it all."

RapMon jumped in his chair, whipping his head around. "Oh.. Chanyeol!"

They all looked between the two, wanting to see what happens.
"Come." Chanyeol said before walking up the stairs. He could smell the anger.

"Don't worry. we won't disturb you two." Mrs. Kim said, bring Taehyung to her side.

"I know," RapMon said, hopping from his chair, "it's just he's too rough sometimes. Especially when he gets possessive."

"OMEGA!"

RapMon flinched at Chanyeols yell, bowing his head. "Ill be going." RapMon mumbled before hurrying up the stairs.

"Y-yeah? Woah!" RapMon was thrown onto the bed, door slammed closed and clothes already off.

"Chanyeol~!" RapMon gripped the bed sheets. Chanyeol has been doing this for a straight hour. RapMon doesn't know why. He gets the same complements from his fans. And he doesn't do anything. But when he gets one from them, he gets possessive.

So now, like for the past hour, Chanyeol is pounding him into the matress, leaving hickeys. RapMon was over sensitive, to weak to even speak. Cum covered his chest and stomach and some of the sheets, dry tears and fresh tears were on his Cheeks, mouth hung open, legs weakly wrapped around Chanyeol, and hands gripping at the bed sheets.

RapMon came probably the 50th time already, body twitching. He sobbed again, one hand grabbing the headboard and the other gripping Chanyeols upper arm.

"T-too much..ah aannngh a-ang!" RapMon arched his back, another orgasm hitting him.

"How many times have I told you not to flirt!" Chanyeol slammed into him, picking up his pace.

RapMon could barely speak, chocked moans and sobs leaving past his lips. RapMon shook his head, sobbing and moaning loudly. "How many times have I told you?!" Chanyeol bit his neck, making RapMon twitch in pain.

"T-to never... f-flirt...." RapMon panted out.

"Good boy." Chanyeol grabbed his hips and pinned his arms above his head..

He pounded into him, no noises coming out of RapMon.

There was a knock on the door, making him stop instantly.

"What? In busy?"

"Dad? Come mom come out now? We wanna play with you guys." Namjoon asked Through the door.

"We will baby! Just be patient! Go play with the others till we are done!" RapMon said after getting his breath steady.

"Okay Mom. We made snacks too!" Namjoon said before skipping off.

"I suppose I should let you go now." Chanyeol pulled out, after an hour, for the first time a whistled at how much cum spilled out of RapMon. RapMon moaned, the feeling of being empty very welcoming.

"Let's get you in the shower." Chanyeol picked him up bridal style, carrying him to the bathroom across the room.

He turned on the bath, filling it with warm water. He set RapMon in the bath, helping him wash his body. Mainly his front.

Once they were done, RapMon got dressed while Chanyeol took a shower.

"I wonder why he's home so early."RapMon thought out loud. "I'll ask him tonight."

He exited the room, limping downstairs.

"Are you okay?" Mrs. Kim asked worriedly." I'm sore." RapMon pouted, plopping onto the ground next to the couch.

"Well laying on the floor won't help! Sit up here." Mrs. Jeon patted the spot next to her. RapMon stood with a whine, sitting next to her with a pout.

"Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung your being cute again." Jimin said, scooting closer by the knees.

"I'm not cute." RapMon leaned back, crossing his arms. "If your not cute then I'm not alive." Jimin said bluntly.

"Just go play that weird game your playing. Freaking complicated kid games." RapMon mumbled the last part, bringing his knees up and resting his chin on them.

"How old is your son?" Mrs. Park asked. RapMon opened his mouth, about to answer, but then closed it again. "I....I dont know...."

"You don't know your own sons age?" Joen crossed her arms, raising an Eyebrow. "I haven't been with him since he was a child. He was taken away. I find him and get him back many years later so how am I supposed to know his age is I don't remember his birthday." RapMon whimpered out, hiding his face in his knees.

"Taken away?"

"Can we do this in the kitchen. I don't want him to know." RapMon said, standing from the couch and going to the kitchen.

They all sat in chairs and he began talking them the whole story.

After he was done, They were all in tears. "I'm glad you have him back. He didn't deserve that abuse." Mrs. Kim said sadly.

"Does this explain how childish he is?"

"Yeah. From being taken away and not giving the attention and childhood he needed, his mind wants to stay like that. It wants to stay a child. And he needed a certain type of attention because of his condition. He needed real parents, not some abusive bastards." RapMon said softly.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say."

"It's okay. Me and Chanyeol got him back so it's fine." RapMon smiled.

He'll never let him go again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 1.4K 40
Jin grew up curious about everything, he knew things others didn't, and always had eyes for this one, specific omega. With a five year age difference...
7.6K 730 13
For ages Jeon Jungkook has been pining for Park Jimin, the most sought-after omega of the pack. Just like most of the alphas, he leaves him courting...
204 18 1
Jimin is heartbroken. Because soon his alpha will be someone else's. He have no option, but to let the alpha go.
410K 29.5K 60
"Maybe a miracle happens and I wake up as a beta like the others?" Jungkook finally presents as an alpha and all of his beta hyungs are happy for him...