33

KimJans stitches were healed and he was given suppressants. He was still weak though.

RapMon let him sit in the back back of the car. The third row of seats. It was his Choice. Also because the middle row was filled.

KimJan closed his eyes, thinking about all thr horrible things he has done. He knew if he were to apologise, he wouldn't be forgiven.

"KimJan are you okay?" Namjoon asked.
KimJan nodded once, keeping his eyes out he window.

Namjoon frowned but sat back down, leaning on Jins shoulder.

When they got to he house,. KimJan was hestant to go in.

"I shouldn't go in." He said to RapMon.
"And why is that?" RapMon sked gently, pitting the boy after what Namjoon told him.

"I-i'll mess it up like I always do." KimJan took a step back.

"KimJan come in. Your gonna start heat and you need to meet your mate and get to know him. He will be here soon as your suppressants wear off in two hours.". RapMon grabbed his hand, pulling him in slowly.

"I have one extra room you can stay in unless you want to share."

"No no. I'll stay by myself." KimJan said.

RapMon looked at him worriedly.
"Okay then. Come with me." KimJan followed RapMon, avoiding every vase and pictures on the walls.

KimJan was led into a large room. A huge bed and a huge dresser filled the room beside the bed.

"I'll take you shopping whenever you feel better. Do you need anything?" RapMon asked.

KimJan shook his head.

RapMon sighed, closing the door behind him.

KimJan walked to the bed, plopping down onto the soft matress

He let his tears fall, sobbing into the nearest pillow he could reach.

It wasn't till 14 minutes later when Namjoon hopped into the room, instantly stopping when he saw he shaking shoulders of KimJan.

"KimJannie..." Namjoon sat beside him, putting a hand on his shoulder
KimJan flinched, letting out a whimper.

"BamBan is here. I told him everything before I came in. Come see him."

"No." KimJan shoved his face into the pillow

"Come on." Namjoon pulled him up, trying to make him stand.

"I don't want to. He's not gonna like me." KimJan layed down again, flinching when the door opened again.

There stood BamBam. With tears in his eyes.

"KimJan?"

KimJan looked up, instantly putting a pillow over his head.

"C'mon. I don't want my meeting with my mate to be a bad one. " BamBam layed next to him, spooning him from behind.

Their wrists were glowing, the names turning a snow white.

They found each other.