22

The next day at school, Thursday, Namjoon entered class with a scary expression.

Jin was trailing behind him and he looked scared.

"Jin, Namjoon, why were you both gone yesterday? Your little friends were gone too." The teacher crossed his arms.

Students watched from their seats, wanting to see what happens.

Namjoon just stared at him. Jin was shaking his head and making an X with his arms to make him stop talking. But the teacher didn't listen.

"If you don't give me a reason I'm going to have to call your parents-"

"My 'parents' are in jail and Jin doesn't have parents. So if you can kindly fuck off and move your fat ass out of the way I will go to my seat."

"You do not speak to me like that!,"

"Does it look like I give a SHIT!?" Namjoon glared. The class stared wide eyed, surprised at what he just said. Namjoon is so...smol and shy and quite. And seeing his angry and yelling is actually pretty scary.

"Kim Namjoon!"

"Yah yah yah! Yah! Let us just sit before he bites out your vocal cords!" Jin grabbed Namjoons shoulders from behind and monuvered them to their desks.

The teacher sighed, deciding to just start class.

After class the teacher held Namjoon and Jin back.

"I'm giving you and your friends detention today after school. And I'm having a talk with your gaurdian." The teacher said to Namjoon. Namjoon rolled his eyes and exited class.

After school all of them were called to the same class for detention. Namjoon plopped into a seat next to Yoongi and Taehyung.
The others sat in a small circle, discussing Namjoons behavior.

"What do you think is wrong with him?" Jimin asked worriedly

"He has these moody days at least once a weak. But this is the first Anger one." jin said, scratching his thigh.

"That's weird." Jungkook said softly, moving his eyes to Namjoon.

Namjoon was playing with Yoongi and Taehyung, giggling and laughing.

"Yoongi-Hyung your a sloth!" Namjoon said through laughter.
Yoongi smiled lightly, making his movements slow mo.

Taehyung giggled, his body making cute movements without even knowing.  He shuffled in his seat, eyes nearly closed from laughing so hard.

Yoongi laughed to, going limp on top of his desk, shoulder lifting from laughing.

The teacher suddenly entered the room with their parents.
Namjoon waved at his dad, totally forgetting they were in detention.

RapMon smiled back, ignoring the weird stares he was getting. Isn't he supposed to be upset?

"I thought it was only Joonies dad." Hoseok said, fear filling his face at the sight of his parents.

He didn't have the best parents. They would hit him amd yell at him and not feed him right. He was scared honestly.

"Come. Everyone get into a desk."

The teacher moved the desk into a circle, making sure everyone got a seat.

Hoseok had his head down, fingers messing with each other nervously.

Jin sat next to RapMon with Namjoon.

Jimin swung his legs in his seat. His parents were not mad. Just sort of dissapointed. So he was fine.