:15:

The next day RapMon drove Namjoon to school.

"I'll pick you up after okay? Love you!" RapMon gave him a kiss and a hug before letting him go.

RapMon watched as he walked away, but when he saw a boy shove him to the ground, he hopped out of his car, jogging over and helping Namjoon.

"Thank you.." Namjoon held onto him, head bowed. RapMon glared at the boy.

"Who are you?" RapMon asked darkly.
"I'm his brother. Why? You care about the bitch?" KimJan said. (That is now Namjoons brothers name! Don't be alarmed!)

"Your the one who hurt my son." RapMon growled lowly.
"Your son? What do you mean? He's been with us for his whole life."

"No. He hasn't." RapMon growled, pulling Namjoon closer.

"Cmon baby. Let's get you to class." RapMon smiled at Namjoon, beginning to walk into the school building. KimJan looked at them confused.

He watched as they walked away.

"I gotta tell Dad about this." He laughed before walking off somewhere.

RapMon took Namjoon to his locker, ignoring the stares and whispering.
He leaned against the locker next to Namjoon's, watching as Namjoon put in the combination.

"What's your first class?" RapMon asked, his bored persona back on.

"I have reading with Mr. Wang. He's mean to me...." Namjoon pouted. RapMon nodded, trying not to snap out of nowhere.

Namjoon grabbed his books and began walking, RapMon trailing behind closly.

"Daddy I don't think you can inside the class." Namjoon said softly.
*The bell didn't ring yet it's fine"  RapMon insured, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.
Namjoon nodded lightly, opening the door to the class room.

"Mr. Kim you better not have your phone or I'm failing you.", The mean teacher said, not looking up at them.

"I didn't have my phone Mr. Wang. That was my brothers."

"I don't care if it's yours or your brothers. I will fail you if I see it.", Mr. Wang said harshly, still not looking up.

"You better treat my son with respect or I'll make them fire you." RapMon said, his fake raspy voice filling the large room.

"What- RapMonster-"
"Shut it. If I get any news of you hurting his feelings I will get you fired. Do you understand?"

RapMon told Namjoon to sit now, so Namjoon was sitting at his seat at the back of the class, watching worriedly as his dad talked to his old grumpy teacher.

Students started piling in and gasp at the sight of the amazing rapper.

RapMon talked a little longer before walking to Namjoon, kissing his cheek before walking out.

Students stared in awe as Namjoon just sat there. No reaction besides a smile.

Class started and soon the teacher let them work independently. Jin burst through the door suddenly, yelling Namjoons name.

Namjoon looked up, eyes wide.

"Ne?"
"Get you ass over here I have news you little dumpling!!!!!" Jin screeched before stumbling out of the room, running into the frame.

Namjoon sighed before standing, shrugging his shoulders when some students gave him questioning looks.

Namjoon walked into the hallway.

"Baby we have to go to court!!" Jin yelled

"Why are we going to court!"
"I don't know but it takes important!"
"Shit!"
"Fuck!"
"Damn!"
"Shit!"

"Boys! Keep it down!"

"Sowwy!"

Jin turned to Namjoon.
"Your real dad had told the police about...the incident....and now they want us in court to get the truth." Jin said, hands on Namjoons shoulders.

Namjoon whimpered, eyes filling with tears. "I-i don't want to see them."
"It's okay. I'll be there with you. Me, your dad, and my friends.", Jin hugged him, rocking him lightly.

"We have to leave in an hour. Your dad will pick us up." Jin said, pulling away.

Namjoon nodded, wiping his tears away before looking up at Jin.
"I wuv you." Namjoon pouted. Jin chuckled. "I wuv you too. Now get to class." Jin pecked his lips before walking away.
Namjoon turned and walked back into the class, acting as if he didn't cry just a few seconds ago.

As class continued, he wrote his answers to his work quickly, pulling out a book after he was done.

When class was over he went to second period.

And soon it was lunch after two more boring ass classes.
Namjoon sat by himself, waiting for jin and his friends.

Namjoon felt something hit his head. He looked down to see an empty milk corton.
He looked at the direction it came from and winced.

KimJan sat with his bad boy friends, obvious to what has happened to him.

The table laughed at him, not caring about what they saw that day.
Namjoon turned around again, ignoring them.

He felt an apple hit his head. He winced, hissing in pain as he brought his head up to the back of his head.

Namjoon stood from the table, walking to the exit.
Someone grabbed his wrist and he turned around to see Taehyung, a yogurt in his mouth.

"Were yoo goin?" Taehyung asked.
Namjoon shook his head, letting Taehyung pull him to the table he just left.

The boys sat there now, two open spots that showed it was his and Taehyungs spots.

"Namjoon-ah.....you know we are here for you, right?" Yoongi asked soflty, hand playing with a sleepy Jimins hair.

Namjoon nodded, leaning onto Jin and closing his eyes.
He felt something poke at his mouth. he opened his eyes and looked down to see a Strawberry Pocky in his face.

"Eat eat!" Jungkook said cutley, his large doe eyes making him look innocent. Namjoon opened his mouth, closing it gently around the biscuit

Lunch was peaceful before they heard a voice over he intercom.

"Can these students some to the office
Kim SeokJin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung and Kim Namjoon.
Please come to the office.,"

Namjoon but his lip, standing and walking away. The others hurriedly dumped their trays before catching up with him.

"Namjoon we got your back."Jimin said softly. Namjoon nodded, sighing once he office came into veiw.

Namjoon saw your dad and ran into his arms, sobbing quitely.
"Hey sweetie. What's wrong?"
"I-i don't want to see them.", Namjoon mumbled out.

RapMon sighed, pulling him closer.

He looked up at the other boys, eyes hooded and hair over them.

"Are you friends of his?" RapMon asked, his fake scratchy voice filling the small office.
They nodded, minus Jin, and bowed respectfully.

"We leave now. Let's go." RapMon led them to his car, starting it and driving off.

Wonder what's gonna happen.