Unstoppable -> S. Stilinski {...

By XxNeonHeartxX

Season 3A Zoey and her pack have survived against a blood thirsty Alpha and a Kanima killing in revenge for i... More

Season 3A Descripton
Prologue
3x01
3x02
3x04
3x05
3x06
3x07
3x08
3x09
3x10
3x11
3x12
Season 3B Description
3x13
3x14
3x15
3x16
3x17
3x18
3x19
3x20
3x21
3x22
3x23
3x24
Book 4!

3x03

1.9K 35 15
By XxNeonHeartxX

Quote: "Don't believe every worried thought you have. Worried thoughts are notoriously inaccurate."

Published: July 2, 2018

|

Chapter 3: "Fireflies"

I try my best not to worry about Scott and Derek, but I know that they can take care of themselves.

Soon enough, surprisingly, I'm in the passenger seat of Stiles' jeep on the way to the public pool because Lydia found a dead body.

"Lydia? Lydia, are you okay?" I ask her as we make it to the pools.

"I'm okay. That, over there - not okay."

"Yeah, alright. I'm gonna call my dad." Stiles says.

"I already called nine-one-one."

"You called the police before you called us? "

"I'm supposed to call you first when I find a dead body?"

"Yes!" Stiles yells out and by mine and Lydia's reaction he calms down and calls Scott.

"Are you sure?" Scott asks over the speaker after Stiles told him about the dead body.

"Yep. Throat ripped out, blood everywhere. It's like the frickin' shining over here. If two little twin girls come out of the woods, start asking me to play with them forever and ever, I'm not gonna be surprised." He says and I shockingly laugh a little, even though it is not a laughing matter with a dead body nearby.

"Can you get a little closer to make sure it was them?"

"Make sure it was them? Scott, who else is going around ripping throats out?"

"Please just do it."

Stiles looks over at the body and I look over at it too. I notice that he's wearing a purity ring, but I know that Boyd and Cora didn't do this. Whoever did, it's deceiving and dark, something that is completely up to no good. I feel the bad energy just from being around here.

》》》

"You didn't have to follow me home." Lydia say as Stiles and I walk behind her into her bedroom.

"We just wanted to make sure you got in okay." I tell her.

"I had a police escort." She says as she sits down on her bed.

"I know the inner workings of that force, alright?" Stiles says. "They're not nearly as reliable as people think."

"Well, you also didn't have to follow me into my room."

"Uh, yeah we don't have an answer for that." I state. "We can leave."

"Are you really gonna go without asking me the question that you've been dying to ask me?" She asks mostly looking at Stiles for an answer.

"Well, I'm not - I haven't been dying to ask anything. I - no questions here for Stiles. Nothing." He says.

"We can both see it on your face." I tell him. "You're like a damn open book."

"Maybe my face just has - like, a naturally interrogatory exp - expression."

"Well, your interrogatory expression is getting on my nerves." Lydia snaps. "The answer is, I have no clue how I ended up finding that body. I didn't even know where I was until I got out of the car."

"But the last time something like this happened..." I start to say.

"I know. Derek's uncle."

"Peter."

》》》

"Hey, mom." I say when Stiles and I first enter the hospital.

"Hey, Zoey, Stiles."

"Hey." Stiles says.

"Over here." She says as she starts walking us down the hall. "And if you tell anyone that I showed you this, I swear to God, I will kill you painfully and slowly." She then turns to me. "Except for you sweetheart, I'll make sure to kill you quick."

That's exactly what a daughter wants to hear coming from her mother.

"And I will bring you back and kill you again Stiles if you ever break my daughter's heart even more."

"Noted." Stiles says, obviously a little scared of my mom and honestly I would be too. "Why do you want to show us a body we've already seen?"

"Because you haven't seen everything." She says as she leads us into the morgue. She folds a white sheet up for us to see the dead guy from the pool earlier. "See this around his neck? That's a ligature mark. That means that he was stangled with something, like cord, rope..."

"Wait a sec." I stop my mom from continuing. "What kind of werewolf would just strangle someone? I used to be a werewolf, that's not very werewolf-y."

"My thoughts exactly. And then there's this." She says as she moved over to turn the head around a little of the victim.

"Oh, God man, what is that?" Stiles asks freaking out a little. "Is that brain matter? Yeah, it's brain matter, of course."

"See the indentation? He was hit in the back of the head, hard enough to kill him. In fact, any one of these things could have killed him. I mean, someone seriously wanted this poor kid dead."

"Well, this couldn't have been Boyd or Cora." I state. "They wouldn't have done all this. Maybe this is just one murder. I mean, it could just be a random coincidence."

"I don't think it was just one."

"How come?" I ask.

"Because that girl over there, she's got the exact same injuries." She says nodding over to another body covered by a sheet.

My mom walks over and she pulls the sheet back from the girl a little. I let out a small gasp when I see who it is and I quickly look to Stiles as I barely see his eyes fill with tears. Mom doesn't notice as she starts to talk.

"The M.E. said this one wasn't just strangled. Whoever did it used a garrote, which is a stick that you put through a rope, and you just kind of keep twisting, and - Stiles?" She questions when she sees his state. "Oh, my God, did you know her? I'm so sorry." She says as she covers her body back up. "I didn't even think."

"I was - we were at her party." He says motioning between us. "It was her birthday. Her name is Heather."

"Okay, we need to call your father, 'cause you're a witness. Stiles?" She asks as the look on his face makes it look like he's figuring something out.

"Uh, mom, can you give us a minute?" I ask her as she nods and leaves the room.

"Hey, I'm really sorry about Heather, Stiles." I tell him sincerely.

"Why would you care. You never even liked her." He snaps with anger.

"I care because I know what its like to lose someone close to you. I lost more people than I could even count and we were friends before so I care if you get hurt."

"Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry. I'm just not in the best mood with everything that's been happening." He says and we stay in silence for a minute. "Hey, I know this is a lot to ask, but do you think you can consider us being friends again?"

"I - I'll think about. Especially, since I'm still healing emotionally."

"But you'll try at least and not just completely ignore this conversation."

"Yeah, I can - I can try." I say nodding and he looks a little hesitant at first before he pulls me into a hug. I'm shocked at first, but I slightly hug back and I pull away first.

"Okay, now I need to talk to your mom." He says and I nod as I follow him out of the morgue. "Melissa, has anyone else been through here tonight? Any - any other bodies, or even anybody missing?" He frantically questions.

"Uh, no, no bodies, but, um..."

"What?"

"Two girls. They brought the first one in, Caitlin, for a tox screen, and then I overheard that her girlfriend, Emily, just disappeared. I mean, they were out in the woods and..."

"Nobody's found her yet?" He asks and I intently listen, wondering where he's going with this.

"I don't know."

"Okay, first one."

"Caitlin."

"Okay. Is she here? Is she here right now?"

"I think so."

"Okay where?" He asks as he tries to pass my mom

"Okay, okay, wait. Just wait a minute." She says stopping him.

"I have to talk to her."

"Why?"

"Because I think I know what's happening." He states as I look to him.

》》》

Stiles and I are now in Caitlin's hospital room as my mom waits by the door. Stiles already filled me in on what he thinks is happening.

"We weren't doing anything that bad." Caitlin states. "I mean, I've camped out there plenty of times."

"Right, but why tonight?" Stiles asks.

"We wanted to be alone for one night. Emily lived with her mom, and I have three roommates. It's not exactly romantic settings, you know?"

"How long have you two been together?" I ask her.

"Three months." She answers. "What about you two?" She asks Stiles and I.

My breath hitches as I decide to answer and I half lie to her.

"Um, it's been a little over a year." I say as I feel a pang in my chest, but I ignore it. "But, uh, you wanted it to be romantic?" I ask bringing the subject back to her situation.

"Yeah, you know, because, um..."

"Because it was her first time." Stiles finished for her.

"They're gonna find her, right? Aren't they?" She asks and I know that's a question that none of us can answer for her.

》》》

We walk out of her hospital room and Stiles quickly stops me.

"Zoey, hey. I uh, why didn't you tell her we were broken up."

"I don't really know. Uh, I think - I think I just wanted to let her know that a relationship can last more than three months. And I'm just getting back to being friends with you again. I - just with everthing going on I guess I just want myself to believe that they will find Emily and that they can keep their relationship growing. I just really hope they can find her in time."

"Yeah I completely understand that. I hope they find her in time too."

"Yeah, well the sun should be up now." I say as I look at the time on my phone to know that Boyd and Cora are probably handled. "So I'm just going to call Scott to meet us here. Okay." I say as I walk down the hall and call Scott's number as I let out a sigh of all the frustration and emotions running through me.

》》》

Not long later Scott shows up and we're back in the morgue again as Stiles reluctantly shows Scott the bodies. After showing Scott Heather's body last Stiles puts the sheet back over her head.

"So Boyd and Cora might not have killed anyone?" Scott asks.

"You're gonna wish that they did." I tell him.

"Why?"

"We're not exactly sure yet." Stiles answers him. "The other girl who was out in the woods, Emily, eventually they're gonna find her. She's one of them. Emily, Heather - that guy Lydia found at the pool. All three were virgins - and they're all gonna have the same three injuries - stangled, throat slashed, head bashed in. It's called the threefold death."

"So if these aren't random killings, then what are they?" Scott asks.

"Sacrifices. Human sacrifices."
- - - - - - - - - -
Hey neon lighters here is another chapter for today. I hope you enjoyed.

A lot of tension between Stiles and Zoey, but they are slowly becoming friends again and its just the beginning to fix their relationship.

Have a nice day and I'll see you next Monday with a new chapter.

Word count: 1,800+

Later!>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5.2K 64
❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥, 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨�...
95.3K 1.5K 15
Season 1 Zoey McCall is the twin sister of Scott McCall who has been a werewolf since she was ten and now being sixteen and finding out her brother w...
375K 14.1K 31
DYNASTY [ BOOK FOUR ] ✧ Harper Verum and Stiles Stilinski have been through everything together; from finding out their best friend was a werewolf, t...
117K 2.2K 16
Emma Bradley is back. After ending sophomore year by defeating the kanima, she had to leave Beacon Hills for her secret. Her sickness had forced her...