It All Started with a Tweet (...

By ryleereel

Sophie Mercer is your average teenager. She loves Justin Bieber. She's tried everything to get him to notice... More

It All Started with a Tweet (Justin Bieber Fanfiction)
Chapter 1: Just a Normal Day
Chapter 2: What just happened?
Chapter 3: The Justin Bieber
Chapter 4: Movies and Controlling Girlfriends
Chapter 5: Meeting the Family
Chapter 6: Family Drama
Chapter 7: Crazy Dream
Chapter 8: Merry Christmas!
Chapter 9: Challege Accepted
Chapter 11: Lets Go Call The Family
Chapter 12: I Didn't Think It Was Gonna Be Cold!
Chapter 13: You're Not My Dad
Chapter 14: Try Me Bieber
Chapter 15: Sophie Mercer I Love You
Chapter 16: Great Start to a New Year
Chapter 17: Hospitals and Comas
Chapter 18: Journals
Chapter 19: I'm Just a Big Dissapointment
Chapter 20: Lazy Day
Authors Note
Chapter 21: Please Don't Cry
Chapter 22: Drama in Youth Group
Chapter 23: You Ready?
Chapter 24: Change Me
Chapter 26: Neon Lights
Chapter 27: Forgivness
Chapter 29: Best Day Ever Part 2
Chapter 25: Achieving Dreams
Chapter 30: Starbucks
Chapter 31: All Your Life
Chapter 32: The Funeral
Chapter 33: Sign The Paper!!
Chapter 34: Pranking Justin
Chapter 35: Justin Bieber's New Gf a Slut?
Chapter 36: Austen??
Chapter 37: Sleepover!!
Chapter 38: Rebound
Chapter 39: Nicknames
Chapter 40: Will You Be My Girlfriend?
Chapter 42: I Miss My Best Friend
Chapter 41: It's Not What It Looks Like
Chapter 43: Did I Say That Out Loud?
Chapter 44: Birthday Bash! part 1
Author's note
Chapter 45: Birthday Bash! part 2
Chapter 46: The Big Day
Epilouge

Chapter 28: Best Day Ever Part 1

1.4K 43 0
By ryleereel

Honestly i really hate surprises. So when Justin told me "Just go take a shower. Where we are going is a surprise!" I certainly did not jump up and down and scream for joy.

Of course I love romance but you see, I like to be in control of the situation. If i cant, then i would like to know where im going.

But I did as told and took a shower.

When i got out there were clothes laid out on the bed.

"Justin??"

No answer.

"Justin are you in here??"

Again, no answer.

I walked closer to the clothes and saw a note laying on top.

'I picked these clothes out for our date. There will be a car waiting for you outside.

Love Justin:)'

I rolled my eyes. Sighing i got dressed and put on my makeup and did my hair.

I wore a sleeveless blue dress with like nude pink flowers that went just below my knees, (the neckline just below my collar bone) like one Taylor Swift would wear, my jean jacket of course, and my nude color flats.

My eye make up was black on the eyelid and tan above the eye lid. Eye liner and mascara same as always. (Hanna's make up from PLL season 2)

I curled my hair and put it in a side ponytail, pinning back my bangs.

Once i was ready i glanced in the full body mirror and was pleased.

------------------

I sat in the limo Justin had called for me and looked out the window. I was trying to find out where i was, having no luck whatsoever.

Suddenly the car stopped and my door opened.

I stepped out into the almost empty parking lot. Justins car was next to the limo. There was a gravel pathway in the trees.

"Ms. Mercer you will need to follow the gravel pathway to find your true love." The driver spoke.

"Okay thank you. Um did he pay you to say that??"

Without a word he nodded and got in the limo and drove off.

"Alright then." i said to myself.

I walked through the gravel, which also had sticks and huge rocks, tripping and almost falling on my face. After 5 minutes i reached the end of the path that revealed a beautiful park.

There was a swingset, and merry go round, and a huge club house thing made out of wood.

Justin stood up from the play house. "Oh Princess, please come up for your prince awaits."

I climbed up the ladder laughing. There was a blanket laid out and on top were paper plates and a picnic basket.

I gasped and smiled. "A picnic??"

He nodded also smiling. "Only the best for my baby."

I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"Im starving, what did you prepare for us my prince?" I asked taking off my shoes and sitting next to him.

"Your always starving." We both laughed. "Anyways," he pulled out two sandwiches. "I made Dutch cheese and tomato sandwhiches."

"You read the whole book??"

"Well yeah. It is my favorite, i do like to read too. It get my mind off everything."

"I love you so much." I whispered.

"I love you." He whispered back.

I hugged him again. This boy.

"Okay lets eat!" I said pulling back.

We laughed and he handed me my sandwich. We ate in silence. The only noises you could hear were the birds chirping and the bees buzzing.

It was so peaceful out here. We finally finished.

"Okay what do you wanna do now?" Justin asked. I stood up and rested my arms on the bar above the slide.

I looked out at the huge playground before us deciding, until i got an idea.

"Oh! I know! Last one to the swings is a rotten egg!" I yelled and slid down the slide. I ran as fast as i could across the park to the swings, Justin right behind me.

I finally made it. I sat down in a swing, panting. The reason i hate running: I always feel like im going to die afterwords.

Justin was standing in front of me laughing.

"Out of breath?"

"Maybe. But i still beat you! Now push me!!" I said the last part like a little kid.

"Okay." He laughed walking behind me and pushed the swings.

"Higher! Higher!" I said in my little kid voice.

"Okay princess." He laughed as he started to push me higher.

He eventually pushed it so high i felt like i was gonna fly off.

"Justin! Stop!! Justin!!!!"

He stopped the swing. "Whats wrong?"

"When i said higher i didnt mean make me go so high i felt like i was gonna fly off!"

"Sorry."

"It's okay. It was actually fun but i got really scared."

So that was our afternoon. Swinging, sliding, chasing each other. We just acted like little kids all day. It was the best day ever.

Justin had sat down on the swing.

"Tired?" i asked him.

"Come here." He said not answering me.

I walked over and stood in front of him. He pulled me sideways onto his lap.

He started swinging and i put my arms around him.

"Thank you." I simply said.

"For what?"

"For being the best boyfriend ever." I went to kiss his cheek but he turned his head so i kissed his lips.

We pulled away after a couple of minutes.

"You are so welcome." He smiled.

"You have fun?" He asked.

"Yes!" I said nodding my head.

"Well the funs not over yet. Ready to go to our next stop?"

"If the next stop is laying in bed cuddling and watching movies then yes."

"Okay that is a good idea but i know your going to love this next part."

We both stood up and walked over to the play house.

He picked up the plates and the picnic basket while i folded the blanket up.

I handed it to him and he put it in the basket.

"Carry me?"

"Sure come here." he said and put the basket on a table near by.

"Yay!"

I jumped in his arms and he picked up the basket.

We walked to the car and he put me down. He unlocked the car and gave me the keys.

"Start the car." he said and walked to the trunk and put the basket inside.

I sat in the car and started the car.

The radio came on and Boom Clap by Charlie XCX was on.

I turned the volume up and screamed the lyrics.

"YOUR PICTURE PERFECT PERFECT BLUE, SUNBATHING ON THE MOON STARS SHINING AS YOUR BONES ILLIMINATE!"

Justin got in the car laughing. "Okay okay. Lets go."

Not listening to him i kept on singing. This was my favorite song!!

----------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry i took so long to update i was trying to figure out date plans for Jophie!! i love all of you!! Thank you so much for reading and voting and adding my story to your reading lists! It really means a lot!! Much love -Rylee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 366 37
Natasha Coleman,17 year old student,Is forced to move in with her cousin Ryan butler after she got suspended from her old school as her mother was fe...
191K 4.4K 33
⚠️ MATURE CONTENT ⚠️ Vivian Faye, just twenty years old, has just signed on as a new face of Armani, trying to make a name of herself as a model in t...
8.1K 212 17
21 year old coffee shop owner Selena Gomez, is looking for something more exciting in life than pouring coffee for strangers. Once she gets accepted...
44.4K 1.3K 24
Ariana is 19 years old. She gets bullied. No one likes her. She hates everything about herself. Justin Bieber is the main person who bullies her. One...