Tom Holland Imagines

By mattys_magcon

A collection of Tom Holland/Peter Parker short Fanfiction. Also includes multiple Sam Holland and Harry Holla... More

Introduction
Music To My Ears (Tom Holland)
Rivals (Peter Parker)
She's American (Tom Holland)
Take Out (Tom Holland)
Daddy Issues (Peter Parker)
Cat Person (Tom Holland)
Spin The Bottle (Peter Parker)
Heartbreak Girl (Peter Parker)
Cheater Pt. 1 (Tom Holland)
Cheater Pt. 2 (Tom Holland)
China (Harry Holland)
My Brother's Keeper (Tom Holland)
Self Conscious (Tom Holland)
Shooter (Peter Parker)
Lucas (Tom Holland)
Drunk (Peter Parker)
Froyo (Peter Paker)
Twins (Tom Holland)
Airport (Tom Holland)
Face Mask: (Harry Holland)
Marine Biology (Tom Holland)
Anger Issues (Tom Holland)
Midnight (Peter Parker)
Kitchen Nightmares (Sam Holland)
Superheroes (Tom Holland)
Sleep Deprived (Harry Holland)
Let's Go To The Mall (Tom Holland)
Gone (Tom Holland)
Neighbors (Peter Parker)
Neighbors Pt. 2 (Peter Parker)
Love Triangle (The Twins)
Love Triangle Pt. 2 (The Twins)
Work Out (Tom Holland)
Hater (Tom Holland)
Sick (Tom Holland)
Skipping Work (Harry Holland)
Sneaking Around (Tom Holland)
Sneaking Around Pt. 2 (Tom Holland)
Slow Dance (Tom Holland)
Kidnapped (Peter Parker)
Moved On (Tom Holland)
Moved On Pt. 2 (Tom Holland)
Studying (Tom Holland)
Bruised (Tom Holland)
Bruised Pt. 2 (Tom Holland)
College (Harry Holland)
Love At First Sight (Tom Holland)
Library (Sam Holland)
Bite (Peter Parker)
Preferences.
Australia (Haz Osterfield)
Please Knock (Harry Holland)
Preferences. (Wedding Edition)
Sand Dollar (Tom Holland)
Preferences. (Prom Edition Pt. 1)
Preferences. (Prom Edition Pt. 2)
I Fall Apart (Tom Holland)
Family Flights (Tom Holland)
Preferences. (Family Edition)
Makeup Mayhem (Harry Holland)
Preferences. (Cocktail Dress Edition)
I Fall Apart Pt. 2 (Tom Holland)
Jacket (Harry Holland)
Ex (Tom Holland)
Ex Pt. 2 (Tom Holland)
Fanfiction (Sam Holland)
Paris (Tom Holland)
Paris Pt. 2 (Tom Holland)
Preference Imagine (Who He's Jealous Of)
Preference Imagines (How You Spend Halloween)

Lap (Harry Holland)

9.2K 100 3
By mattys_magcon

*Harry's POV*

(Y/N) snuggled up against me on the couch, and watched the TV screen as Tom, Sam, and I played FIFA. She'd spent all day in college lectures, and I could tell she was beyond exhausted. She caught me looking at her, and looked up at me with a smile. She moved her body to lay down on the couch with her head resting on my lap. Tom was screaming in victory at the game, while Sam cursed. We played a few more games before Sam suggested we all go for a swim. Tom got up, but I stayed seated. (Y/N) was passed out asleep peacefully in my lap.

"I'm gonna stay here for a bit." I tell Sam, who rolls his eyes. He makes an imitation whip cracking sound, and Tom laughs loudly.

"You're so smitten!" Tom whisper-yells.

"I am not!" I gasp.

"You so are. It's okay though...we'll just go head out with the mates while you wait here just because your girlfriend fell asleep on you." Sam sasses.

"Shut up!" I hiss, but blush anyway. The two boys head to change into swim trunks, and I run my fingers through (Y/N)'s hair. She stirs slightly, so I freeze. Once I am sure she's still asleep, I begin to rub her back gently. She's my literal world and I feel so lucky to have her.

"Quit staring, Romeo." (Y/N) speaks up suddenly before opening her eyes and sitting up. I jump up slightly and yelp.

"Shit! You got me that time—" I mumble with an awkward chuckle. (Y/N) grins.

"Now I have to one up (Y/N) and prank Harry even harder!" Tom yells, emerging from his room wearing swim trunks.

"It's impossible to one up me! I'm the queen of playing pranks on Harry!" (Y/N) playfully gasps as if shocked and insulted.

"(Y/N), I love you, but please don't encourage him." I plead, knowing Tom never steps down from a challenge. I wasn't ready to be pranked to death by them both.

"I love you too, but sorry babe, the pranking addiction runs deep." She teases, before winking at Tom. He winks back and smiles. (Y/N) quickly kisses me on the lips, and I take in the sensation before remembering Tom is still standing in the room.

"It's officially on now. Prank war." Tom states.

"Great." I grumble, turning to look at (Y/N) to help talk me out of this.

"You're going down, Thomas." (Y/N) smirks cockily.

"Prank one, commence!" Tom yells, quickly running to pick me up and throw me over his shoulder. He sprints out the back door with me flinging around trying to get free from his grip.

"I've been kidnapped! Sam! (Y/N)? HELP!" I scream, as I'm thrown into the air and straight into the cold pool water...full clothed. I resurface and see (Y/N), Tom, and now Sam laughing beside the pool. I groan. Sam jumps in wearing his swim trunks, and a giant wave splashes me in the face from his impact.

"Hey! I was fully clothed when you threw me in! This isn't fair!" I scream. Tom just laughs harder.

"Don't worry babe, I gotchu!" (Y/N) cheers, before taking a running leap into the pool fully clothed.

"(Y/N)!" I laugh when her head comes up to the surface. She swims over to me, and I firmly wrap my arms around her.

"Now we're both in completely soaked clothes. Couple goals! Twinning!" She says to me. I lean in and kiss her deeply.

"Ew! Get a room!" Sam gags. This only makes me kiss (Y/N) harder.

[Sorry I haven't been updating as frequently...I started some college classes for this summer and I've been super busy but here's a cute Imagine for ya! Hope you liked reading it! Please leave comments/feedback. Love you guys! ~M]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 24 5
Tom Holland x Actor! Female Reader The four ways in which you embarrass yourself in front of your celebrity crush and how it finally ends up with bot...
27.2K 317 31
A little book full of Tom Holland and Spiderman imagines. Also some broadway references because broadway is the best! Leave requests in the comments...
189 5 2
Y/n Y/l/n a girl who always was shy and picked on at school. She had a major crush on the most popular kid in school Tom Holland. She would avoided h...
210K 1.9K 26
⚠Imagines about the one and only Tom Holland. ⚠y/n - your name