ThE bAd BoY aNd ThE bAd GiRl

By SRoseAllam

-BOOK 1- The first book in the series of "Thrill in Danger" books. Its not your typical bad boy or bad girl... More

0. PROLOGUE
1. THE GANG
2. THE NEW ME
3. OLD FRIENDS
4. I MISSED YOU
5. JASON
6. THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM
7. OLD MEMORIES
8. FATHER
9. YOU KNOW BOSS?
10. BOSS' LAST WISH
12. THE DINNER
13. CLOSER
14. TRAPPED
15. SCARS
16. THE KISS
17. NEW FRIENDS
18. SURPRISE!
19. PATHETIC REVENGE
20. CONFESSIONS
21. THE PARTY
22. A THRILLING IDEA
23. WARRIOR
24. BEAUTIFUL MEMORY
25. BEST FRIENDS FOR A NIGHT
26. FIRST FIGHT
27. AIDING MIA
28. RAPPED
29. SWITCH
30. CUDDLING
31. HAWAII
32. BEATING THE FUCKER
33. NOTHING LASTS FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES
34. FEELINGS ARE SURFACING?
35. ESPECIALLY YOU!
36. NEVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!
37. HER PERIODS
38. THE THREAT
39. HALF THE TRUTH?
40. FORGIVE BUT NEVER FORGET
41. BABY STEPS
42. HOME
43. SISTERS?
44. GREEDY SNOBS!
45. MOM IS GONE...
46. EVERYTHING IS FALLING APART
47. SAVING THEM
48. I LOST...
49. LOSING HIM
50. SIBLINGS?
51. LIFE & DEATH
SEQUEL IS OUT!
Urgent!!

11. DETENTIONS

5.4K 144 7
By SRoseAllam

I ignored Rick's annoying ass and took a sit far away from them.

"Why so far crispy?" Rick asked in a childish tone.

I ignored him.

"Are you giving me the cold shoulder crispy?"

I ignored again.

"You know I won't shut up if you kept ignoring me like that?"

Ignore, ignore, ignore.

"Okay, I warned you."

"Aren't you going to yell at him or something? It's detention you know?" I asked the fat lazy teacher in front of me that kept eating chips and watch something on his phone.

He looked at me from under his glasses." Why should I? I am not asking for a death wish." He gave me the 'are you mad' face.

I just nodded not knowing what else to do.

Looks like everyone fears them here and knows that they are in a gang.

Fantastic.,

Not!

"Nice try crispy! But You won't get rid of me that easily."

Ughh!! Looks like it will be a long fucking torturing hour.

₩₩₩

Days have passed and every single detention that I had this week I find the four damn boys in there.

Don't they have nothing better to do than getting in trouble and attend detention?

I mean for fuck's sake am I going to meet them for the rest of the week?

Like I fucking hate them all!!

Today is Wednesday. Finally!
The week is almost finished and I will be free of this torture.

I sat in my usual spot far away from them and put my headphones on, raising the volume of the song at its highest.

But it was no use.

Because Rick's annoying voice broke all the damn sound waves and I still could hear him rambling beside me and nudging my damn arm with his annoying finger nonstop so I decided to take them off to not hurt my damn ears as they were useless now.

I don't know what is his deal?

Why can't he leave me the hell alone?

I mean he tortured and humiliated me in the past. Let alone when I came back I beat the crap out of him and it's obvious that I hate his guts. All of them!

"How are you that strong with that tiny body of yours?" Rick asked beside me while I just rolled my eyes. "Did you see how you beat me and Sandra? I mean no girl has ever beaten me like that and for Sandra, no one could take her down as you did. It was so damn hot, to be honest."

"Rick!" Jason grumbled more like warned from behind me.

Weird dude.

"Don't worry man. I won't dare to look at your girl." Rick told Jason while turning to face him." Moreover, I don't get with girls who beat me up."

"I am not anyone's damn girl!" I was gritting on my teeth. Wanting to cut his body into shreds. If I was just a werewolf.

Rick looked at me wide-eyed surprised then at Jason then at me again.

He cleared his throat." Okay moving on."

While he kept blabbing about cheese. I blocked his crap voice and spaced out in my own thoughts.

I was entering the school gates holding my books in my hands when I noticed that some of the students were looking at me amusingly and laughing while others looked at me with sympathetic eyes making me wonder why they are all looking at me like that.

I asked one of the students who gave me sympathetic eyes.

"Why are all of you looking at me like that?" I asked nervously.

Then the girl showed me a video.

That made me freeze in my place with my eyes beginning to blur.

It was a video of me while my stepmother yelled then slapped me and threw a bowl of milk on me after that. It also includes a video of me dancing and singing Jason's and mines favorite song in my pajamas.
I remembered that day. It was the day when Jason and I spent the night together, the last night he was treating me good. I can't believe he would do something like that to me. The video included so many other embarrassing things of me like drinking milk and throw it out of my nose (disgusting I know but it was a challenge between me and Jason).

I still can't believe he would do something like that to me.

Soon some Jocks came and threw rotten milk at me. It smelt horrible making all my clothes smell like it now.

I noticed Jason and his new friends were now watching me amusingly laughing at my humiliation then he came closer to me.

"I hope you didn't mind showing the whole school your embarrassing ass" he whispered in my ear and I just kept sobbing. I can't believe of all people, he is the one doing that to me.

He then threw the books that I was holding on the ground dumping water on them after that, then Rick threw something black and muddy at me.

"I hope you like eating shit for breakfast poop girl," Rick yelled while laughing. And all the students kept laughing at me and taking pictures of me including Jason.

Eww! I hate myself right now, I feel disgusted as hell. Disgusted by myself.

"Crispy!!" Rick yelled snapping me out of my daze waving his hands in front of me." Are you dead yet?"

"Get the hell away from me and shut your fucking mouth!" I snapped at him standing up harshly pushing my chair and desk in the process, making his eyes widen.

"crispy..." he said cautiously.

"Don't fucking call me that!! Wasn't I poop girl in the past? What happened to that damn silly name of yours huh!? Don't act as nothing happened and come try to be my friend now." I yelled at him making his eyes soften with sadness then looked at the others. " that includes you as well. " I said pointing to them with furious eyes." I hate you all, I fucking loathe you!! And don't you ever try and come near me again because I won't hesitate to kill you. And trust me on that." I finished with narrowed eyes, then grabbed my things leaving the damn room ignoring the lazy teacher that was now sleeping not caring about shit.

₩₩₩

After that day I snapped at them, no one dared to approach me again and I was happy being like that.

Last day at detention then tomorrow weekend.

Dinner with the Williams. Tomorrow.

Ugh! Just end my life already.

I sat at my usual spot not giving a shit to those four snobs.

That until Jerk-face came beside me.

Didn't he learn his damn lesson last time he pissed me off?

"Hey, Crispy." Rick greeted me with his childish, silly voice. "I hope you calmed down by now. I gave you enough space ya know. Just to know how generous I am."

I looked at him with furious eyes." I meant what I said about killing you. "

"I know crispy! Chill, I know what you are capable of. I heard about you being in a--"

"Fucking hell Rick!" Jason cut him off with a slam of a palm on his desk.

"Oops, my bad!" Rick muttered nervously rubbing his neck.

"What were you saying? Me being in what?" I asked coldly narrowing my eyes at him. Switching to integration bastards mood. Ah, gang days! Old, fun days.

Even though I already knew the answer.

"Ughh.. you being in a dance team." He mumbled as I shook my head confused. "Jason told us before, that you used to be in a dance team cause you love to dance." He explained.

Jason?

Did he remember?

Ugh, whatever!

Why are they even talking about me?

Maybe they were going to use this info to humiliate me somehow by it.

I won't be surprised if they did.

"Damn it, Rick!" Jason hissed . " can't you keep your mouth shut for once and not spill all our bro talks man?"

"Whatever," I muttered under my breath.

"So crispy why didn't you join the dance team in school if you love dancing that much?" Rick ignored Jason's furious glare at him.

"None of your damn business! And why the hell crispy all the damn time?" I hissed.

"I already know the answer anyway Jason told me as well." Rick said as a matter of fact and Jason groaned annoyingly while the boys kept laughing." And I chose Crispy because it suits you, it's spicy as you. I mean you are always furious, ragging of anger and always ready to beat whoever pisses you off."

Well, that makes sense.

Uhmm.. not really.

"Dumb asshole." I just rolled my eyes.

"Thanks, Crispy." Rick winked.

The rest of the hour stayed like that. Rick kept babbling about nonsense while Ben slept and Adrian kept texting on his phone, Rick said it was Jass who he was texting all the time teasing him about it. As for Jason, he kept looking at me like always. Creepy fellow if you ask me.

I am glad that torture is finally over!

I still have to know if they know about me being in a gang though.

Because if they know I guess it will be a problem. A huge one!

More importantly how the hell did they know?

The damn hour finally came to an end.

And I was free of their daily suffocating presence.

"See you soon crispy! It was fun hanging out with you." Rick said smirking his silly smirk while waving at me.

Or maybe not!

"See you tomorrow night Mia." Jason nodded at me while heading out with a huge smirk plastered on his face.

I hate that I fucking have to sit on the same table as him tomorrow.

I hate him!

₩₩₩

J A S O N

"Hey, Lindsey!" I greeted as I entered the gang's HQ.

"Jason my favorite gang member." Lindsey smiled.

"You called me. What's the matter?"

"Yes, I did." She nodded. "In fact, I was going to tell you about Mia.." she lifted her brows amusingly as she knows how important is Mia to me.

What about Mia!?    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Saved By ohyizzle

Teen Fiction

516K 12.3K 46
[Completed] {Book 1} Her life is a living hell. There's no doubt in that. People think her life's rainbows and unicorns, but in reality it's hell...
235K 3.8K 36
{completed} They say opposites attract, the good girl + the bad boy. The grumpy + sunshine. She's intrigued by his eyes, maybe it's because they sha...
87.2K 4.5K 23
They always tell you the cute origin story, the one filled with romantic gestures and handsome but jaded boys going against all odds to get the girl...
982 94 44
We all grew up ready books where the innocent sweet naive girl falls for the troubled boy with a dark a dark past. We grew up rooting for the girl to...