Scars. [completed]

By Buttercakes134

Kim Namjoon hates life. And being an Omega doesn't help at all. Abused at home and bullied at school, Namjoon... More

:1:
:2:
:3:
:4:
:5:
:6:
:7:
:8:
:9:
:10:
:11:
:12:
:13:
:14:
:15:
:16:
:17:
:18:
:19:
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
small bonus(smut)
Should I?

23

3K 103 48
By Buttercakes134

After that 'meeting', RapMon took Yoongi and Hoseok in, feeding them after seeing how skinny Hoseok was.

Hoseok was silent, poking his Kimchi around with his fork. Yoongi stared at him sadly, putting a hand on his back.

"It's okay. You don't have to suffer anymore." Yoongi said softly, pecking his cheek.
Hoseok nodded, smiling lightly when Yoongi started doing aegyo to cheer him up.

RapMon watched from the doorway, smiling lightly. Chanyeol rested his chin on his shoulder, wrapping his arms around his hips.

"You okay Mama bear?" Chanyeol asked soflty. RapMon nodded. "Just a really weird conference at the school."

"What happened?"

"I'll tell you when we got to bed."

Chanyeol nodded, kissing his cheek.

"I have to go. I have an interview in America."

"America? What are telling me just now?"

"Because I just got the news before I came down here. I have to leave early tomorrow." Chanyeol sighed, walking to the couch amd sitting down.

RapMon walked to him, plopping on his lap and wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Pwease don't weave me~!" RapMon whined, pouting cutley.
Chanyeol pinched his cheek, laughing lightly.

"But I have too! If I don't then I'll have to write a big paper about.... whatever!" Chanyeol said.

RapMon nodded, getting off his lap and kissing his cheek.

"I'mma go cheek on the kids." RapMon walked to the kitchen, sitting next to Hoseok.

"You guys eating fine?" RapMon asked, pakying with some of Hoseoks hair. They nodded, smiling and faces red from laughing. RapMon smiled back. "Good. Get more if your still hungry Yoongi. Hoseok I want you to eat at least two bowls."

Hsoeok nodded, shoving a large spoon of Kimchi in his mouth.

RapMon patted his back, standing and walking up the stairs. He approuched Namjoons room. He opened the door and cooed, putting a hand on his chest.

Namjoon was on top of Jin again, thumb in his mouth. Jin had his arms securly around him, face buried in his fluffy hair.

RapMon walked more into the room, grabbing a pink and blue blanket. He unfolded it and put it over the two highschoolers, kissing both their foreheads.

He closed the door gently, going back downstairs. It was 9:27 and he was TIRED.

"boys do you know where your room is?" He poked his head into the kitchen.

Yoongi nodded, putting his bowl I the sink

"Okay. I'm going to bed early. I sleepy."

"Goodnight Hyung."

"Come in my room if you need anything. Don't hesitate." RapMon said as he went up the stairs.

He entered his room, falling onto his bed, falling asleep soon after.

Chanyeol entered the room, falling next to RapMon and wrapping their bodies in a fluffy blanket. He pulled RapMon close, kissing his nose and lips before closing his eyes.

The next day, RapMon woke up to an empty bed. He pouted, rubbing his eyes and sitting up. He whined and fell back down when he remembered he had an interview.

He was supposed to go to America, but since he didn't want to, they decided to come to Korea. So he has to go to some place where it will take place.

He sat up again, remembering that Yoongi and Hoseok was now in his care. He got out of bed and went to his closet, pulling out a rather large hoodie.
He exited his room amd went to Yoongi's and Hoseoks room, opening the door

They were still sleeping.

I'll wake them later. RapMon thought, leaving the door open. He went to Namjoon and Jins room and opened the door, seeing Namjoon sitting up with a tired expression.

"Hey Joonie." RapMon entered the room, sitting beside his amazing amd wonderful son.

"Mh." Namjoon crawled onto his lap, snuggling into his chest. Namjoon was still small, sorta. He was able to fit in peoples laps with no problem, but was still tall. Up to RapMons callor bone.

RapMon smiled, standing and carrying him to the kitchen. He sat him on the counter, pouring him a bowl of cereal.

He fed Namjoon. He knew he could feed himself, but he wanted to treat him like he was still a child. Because he didn't get to experience it very well. Instead he got beaten and bullied everyday.

Namjoon ate silently, not caring that he was being fed.

When he was done, RapMon walked him back to his room, halping him get clothes. RapMon decided, while feeding Namjoon, that he will bring all of them along to the interview. He doesn't want to keep them alone in a huge mansion.

So after getting everyone up and fed, he ate and dressed himself before walking to the car, making sure the door was locked.

"Where are we going again?" Hoseok asked soflty, still sad from the day before. "I have an interview with some American people so we have to go to some building cause i refused to go to America.

"What?! But America is like the most amazing place!" Yoongi said, eyes wide.

"How do you know?" Jin asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I haven't been there but it's my opinion!" Yoongi defended himself.

"Get in. We have to go." RapMon said before slamming his door.

The boys got in quickly, buckling their seat belts and talking quitely.

Namjoon ran a hand through his hair, wiggling in his seat to the song on yrg radio. It was BBOOM BBOOM again. That song is really popular apparently.

Once they got to the interview area, RapMon said for them to sit somewhere in the room. Out of camera sight of course. Cause that's what the camera men said.

"Okay so we have some questions from fans around the world and we want you to answer. Is that fine?"

RapMon nodded,his public persona really on display. Looking as if he didn't give a fuck about anything.

"Alright so the first question is 'How do you manage to work and take care of a teenager at the same time? Isn't he or she bratty?' "

RapMon shook his head.

"It's really easy actually. Just be patient. And he is not bratty, he is very sweet." RapMon said, leaning back in his chair and sneaking a glance at Namjoons direction to see him doing cross eyes.

He smiled lightly before turning his eyes back to the camera, his smile dropping.

"Okay. Yeah Being patient is actually a very good thing to do with kids. Anyway 'Are you an Omega, Alpha, or Beta?' "

RapMon froze. He didn't want to tell yet. But since it's a question for fans he will answer.

"Omega.",

"What? Really? Didn't expect that!"

RapMon shrugged, scratching his arm.

The interview continued, RapMon sneaking glances at the boys.

Namjoon was leaning his chair forward, balancing very skillfully. Jin was making sure he didn't fall. Hoseok and Yoongi were talking quitely

RapMon looked away, wipping his vang's out of his eyes a little.

He flinched when he heard a loud bang and something zooming past his head. He hopped out of his chair, looking behind him to see a bullet in the wall.

He turned back to the interviewer witheide eyes. Everyone was freaking out, scrambling around and yelling. He saw someone running out with a gun in their hands.

He growled, sprinting after them.
RapMon slammed the back door of the building open, chasing after the black covered man.

The man ran across the street, nearly getting hit by a car. RapMon bowed quickly before chasing at the man again.

He used all his energy and jumped on him, pinning him to the ground and snatching the gun out of his hand.

"Who are you?!" He asked, glaring.
The man didn't answer, only struggled to get out of his grip.

RapMon ripped off his mask and gasped, scrambling off of him.

KimJan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 29.5K 60
"Maybe a miracle happens and I wake up as a beta like the others?" Jungkook finally presents as an alpha and all of his beta hyungs are happy for him...
14.6K 1.4K 40
Jin grew up curious about everything, he knew things others didn't, and always had eyes for this one, specific omega. With a five year age difference...
153K 5.4K 41
Kim Namjoon, also known as the most feared alpha in the world and the alpha who has a deep hatred for humans. Everyone knows that you shouldn't enter...
1.3K 122 10
A/B/O Universe Omega Jimin is trying to do everything he could to regain his mates memory back after a tragic accident he had, sadly the last memory...