The love for their Izuku

By Flowertalek

Hello this is my first fanfic posted. I'm on the second season of BHNA so sorry if I get some things wrong I... More

Chapter 1: The unexpected news
Chapter 2: Comforting
Chapter 3: Normal Schedule
Chapter 4: Watch what you say
A/N
Chapter 5: MPQ
Chapter 6: Lets meet!
Chapter 7: Truth be told
Chapter 8: Charles
A/N :)
Chapter 9: Surprise, surprise!
A/N
Chapter 10: Meet and greet!
Chapter 11: Can I come over?
Chapter 12: Conversate
Chapter 13: Sup Boi
Chapter 14: Teamwork
Chapter 15: Caught!
QnA folks!
Chapter 16: Dilated o_O
Chapter 17: Fluff
Chapter 18: Reminder
Chapter 20: I'm back
Chapter 21: Skittles
Chapter 22: Get away!
Chapter 23: Jack!
Chapter 24: April
Chapter 25: Padded room
Chapter 26: Worry the past
Chapter 27: We are here now
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Chapter 28: Kisses and smooches 😘
Chapter 29: No rain, no flowers
Chapter 30: Life is weird
Chapter 31: Maybe before is better than after
Chapter 32: We have to face the noise
This story will continue (p.s thank you to everyone who commented :) )
Chapter 33: Emotions
Chapter 34: Thinking back
Closure

Chapter 19: Thank you!

1.2K 51 38
By Flowertalek

Hey, welcome to a new chapter! Sorry, if I'm a bit late for this chapter to come out, I heard my favorite rapper died, Xxxtentacion. I don't know if you heard of him but he was an amazing rapper that was going places. Anyways, enjoy!

Chapter 19

I woke up from my sleep from my dad slamming on his breaks. I sit up and open my eyes. I see we are at a store. And no, it's not the grocery store you are thinking of, it's the place where you get fancy clothes from. I hate these kinds of stores, their employees always have to look at you like 'ew look at that person shopping here,' or 'why are they shopping here they are so irrelevant,'.

My dad gets out the car as does Shinsou. I got out of the car and slam the door. I see the red glowing sign. It says 'Suit and Tie'. I walk over to Shinsou who was standing by the trunk as dad looked at the sign in awe as he wagged his tail from left to right.

He turned back to us with a big smile plastered on his face. He puts his hands out like he's presenting the store to us. I yawn.

"Welcome to 'Suit and Tie'," he said as welcoming as possible. "This is where you will get your tuxedos."

"Wait isn't that a song by Justin Timberlake?" I asked him.

"Oh, yeah, it is?" he said questionably. "Anyways, let's get in the store so we could start shopping."

He walks as he tail swishes back in fourth. I and Shinsou walk beside him for protection. I kept getting looks from alphas which were annoying me. I glared back at them to give them a warning to keep their fucking distance.

We finally make it inside. I sniffed the air and I could sense a lot of alphas here. I looked around and a person came over to us, a person that I recognized. He finally looked from his clipboard and at us. He looked at us and when our eyes met our tails both wagged.

He smiles at me as he tilts his head to the right. I walk up to him and do a basketball handshake. He was an omega like me but the only reason why he knows me is that well we used to work at the same place together.

"Jack what are you doing here?" he asked, "I never pointed you out for getting a tux," he said as he chucked.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest.

"You think I would ever buy a tux if I wanted to?" I ask him as I raise a brow. "Also, what the hell are you doing here, I thought you worked for him?"

He crossed his arms over his chest and started rocking on his feet. He looked at me crazed as I looked at him with a mischievous smile.

"Haha, funny. I-," he went close to my ear. "Killed after what he did. He tried to kill everyone that was on his team because of his fucking anger-issues."

I felt a shiver go down my spine as he backed away from me. I smile crazed at him.

"What a crazy thing to do," I pause, "I love it," I said to him.

Hey, what can I say I'm crazy! I turn back to Shinsou and my dad. They were looking very confused. I drape my arm around Brayden.

"This is Brayden," I tell him.

Both I and Brayden's tail wag into sync. Brayden throws up a peace sign at them and smiles

"Sup," he said.

I undrape my arm from around him. He grabs out his clipboard and looks at it. He takes the pen off of it as he looks at my dad and Shinsou.

"So what kind of tuxedo's would you like?" Braydon asked.

"We would like the fanciest but cheapest ones you got," my dad said with a smile.

Brayden nodded. I walked beside him so we could catch up with each other. He sniffs by my neck and backs away as he looks at me with suspicion.

"Where the hell are your alphas?" he asked me with a little anger in his voice.

I rolled my eyes. Brayden cares about relationships and when he suspects that you are screwing it up he will beat you until you have sense. The only reason why I know is that he told me one time that he did it to someone before.

I gulp. Brayden may be all nice and all but man does he have strength. I look at him and rub my neck anxiously as my ears went down on my head, tail stilled and down. I think Brayden may be on of the people I am scared of.

"I'll fix it don't worry about it," I tell him nervously.

He grips my arm and squeezes it tightly, to tell the truth. I wince by how much strength he put into it. I could see his tail and ears go up determinedly as mine stayed the same. I heard him growl a little bit towards me. I tried to make myself smaller.

"What the hell did you do!" he screamed at me.

I saw that my dad and Shinsou were gone. Probably to give us some space. I saw people take glances at us. I yelled as I defended myself.

"They were barging into my fucking life!" I told him.

"That's what the alphas are supposed to do. They make sure were are safe, Jack!" he tells me.

"What if I want to keep that to myself?!" I asked it with a little bite into it.

"Do you want to end up lonely, Jack?! No one to care for you?! Jack you can get killed from stress and with whatever you are doing!" he informs me.

I stay quiet and let him rant. His face was starting to flush. He's getting mad.

"Jack do you care about anything?! I know you have omega in you! I can smell it! You aren't an alpha! You need to talk to th-," I cut him off.

The rage in me was boiling by the things he just said.

"Shut up, okay?! I know I'm fucking omega but I don't need help from an alpha! I don't n-," Brayden cuts me off by punching me in the eye and putting me to the ground.

He looks down at me and growls. I could smell the bit of dominance in his scent. I start to whimper and stayed quiet. He got close up to my face.

"Jack be quiet. You know you love them. Even though we are born fucking omega's that doesn't mean you think of it as a bad thing." He reached out to grab my hand. "And that mark on your eye is to remember what I said."

I nod my head. My eye started to hurt. I could feel the bruise forming. I put my hand over my right eye. I started to wince by putting my hand too close to it. I look over to Brayden who put his hand over his mouth. He had a worried look in his eyes.

What the fuck is up with him. I turn around and face a mirror. My eye looked swollen and purple. There was a little blood in the white part of my eye. I put my hood up so it wouldn't cause too much attention; I turned to him, as he gave me an eye patch.

It was a black eye patch. It wasn't the ones you wear for a costume but the medical ones. I take off his hands and put it around my eye. I looked at him and crossed my arms as I smiled.

"Wow thanks," I said a bit sarcastically. "I get to figure out where my dad and Shinsou went."

My ears and tail went up, as my smile got bigger. He smiled back. Both of our tails were wagging in sync again. We walked around for a bit until we saw them. They were looking at tux but for the alphas.

There are different areas because omegas have a more slim structure as for alphas they have a more built structure to protect the omegas. They already had a person to recommend them things or help them so it was just me and Brayden.

He smiled at me and draped his arm around me. He walked me over to the omega side. This side of the store had slimmer things and have a lot more power at trapping the omega scent to not get to the alphas.

I saw a pink stool and sat on it. Brayden went to go choose some suits. The reason he is giving me a suit is because I don't want a corny bow tie. Brayden comes back with a bunch of colors that vary from black to white. I groaned as I started trying on suits.

Time skip of choosing one

We finally came to a decision. We found a midnight black one with black dress shoes. I had a white undershirt underneath. I stepped out of the dressing room with my hands in my pockets. When I came out Brayden awed of how I looked.

A lot of people looked at me. It was either the eyepatch, me being in the omega side even though I look intimidating, or it was because Brayden was squealing like a goat. He steps up to me and goes around in a circle. He comes back in front of me and hugs me.

I try to push him away but he kept getting tighter around me. I just sat there as he hugged me until I couldn't almost breath. He finally let of go me and smiled, as his tail wagged. I turned around and faced the body mirror. My eyes widened. Damn, I look badass!

I turned back around and now it wasn't just Brayden, it was Shinsou and my dad. Shinsou nodded his head at my look. He kind of had the same thing as me but bigger. My dad ran over to me and hugged me.

"You look so good, Izuku," he announced.

"Thanks," I said.

He finally let go of me and looked a Brayden. Brayden turned to him to show him that he has his attention.

"Where can I pay for these?" he asked.

Time skip of buying the suits

We walked out to the car with the suits still on. It was about 6:30 pm (18:30). I got Brayden's number so I could keep up with him even though he punched me in the eye but we are still friends. My dad was going to drive us back to the factory.

We have to go back because we have to get our car and drive to the place. We finally got in the car and sat down. I took off my eye patch with a little whimpering. Shinsou was sitting on the far of me so he saw my eye.

"What the fuck happened to your eye?!" he asked in a panic.

"Friend and I got into a fight and I got punched," I told him as I took my phone out.

I went to the camera to look at my face. It was still swollen but I could still see out of it. I saw a bit of blood in the eye like before. I leaned back in my seat and closed my eyes.

"Izuku let me see your eye," he tells me.

I open my eyes and turn towards him. He leans closer to see my eye. He started touching my eye. I backed away from him and looked at him like he was crazy.

"Tell me again how you got it?" he asked me.

"Got into-," I felt my mind go blank.

I couldn't move. I was thrown back into my head with the others. They were looking at the screen to see what I was doing. The looked at me. Milo ran towards me and hugged me at my feet. The other three just walked up to me.

"You're apologizing," Shawn said to me.

"Why?" I groaned.

"Because you are the person who kept pushing them away," Izuku chimed in.

"And also you're the person who got us into this," James added.

"Fine," I said.

I went up to the screen and I see Shinsou back up to only snap his fingers. When he did I came back to reality.

I looked around to see where we were out. I saw we were passing trees. After that, I felt a bunch of pain radiating through my eye. I winced as my ears went down from the pain. I looked over to Shinsou as I squinted the eye that was aching.

"What the fuck was that for?!" I asked, as I hissed at the end and looked down.

"I did it to make sure you didn't have to go to the hospital and let them check it out," he told me, calmly.

I could feel the car stop at the stoplight. I look over to Shinsou and do a little bit of a growl towards him. He growls at me. I roll my eyes and huff, as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"That didn't mean you had to touch my bruise so much," I mumbled.

He ruffled my hair and laughed. He put his hand back in his lap. I felt the car stop. I looked out the window and saw the factory. Welp, here we are.

Everyone got out of the car. I and Shinsou were leaning against his red car, the one he took us in. He came over to us as his tail wagged slowly. Shinsou lit the cigarette in his hand and put it into his mouth.

"So what's the plan, boss?" He asked as he blew the smoke out of his mouth.

He put his hands up, "I guess the norm; just grab the money and kill anyone you have to," he said to us (yeah, not in Jack's rules)

We get off the car and nod our heads. He still has the cigarette in his mouth. My dad hugs me, he rubs his head over my scent glands. I smiled a big toothy grin when he did that. I guess he does care about me. He let go of me but kept his hands on my shoulders.

"Aw my little omega son," he said.

Yep, totally ruined it. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Whatever," I said, as I waved him off.

He lets go of me. I walk over to the car. I get in, as Shinsou starts it up. He was still smoking his cigarette.

"Sorry, if the smoking bothers you," he said, as he did a U-turn to get out of the parking lot.

He drove forward and into the street. I wave it off.

"It's fine, one of my alphas do it, ya know? Well, actually, sometimes," I tell him.

"Oh, really?" he asked me.

"Yep," I looked over at him, "Shouto did, the one with the red and white hair?" I question.

"Oh, yeah, I remember him," he stopped at a stoplight, "Tell me about them," he tells me, as he continued to drive.

"Well," I put my finger to my chin, "I don't know what you want to know about them," I told him.

He went into the freeway and sped through the cars. He started humming to answer me.

"I guess how were you when you didn't meet them and did you know them?" he asked me.

"Well for you first; I didn't do anything it was all Izuku. I was more of the outcast; the one that would stay on the sidelines, ya know? Then for your second question; I kind of did. I actually knew both of them. I have known Katsuki since we were little but he messed with Izuku a lot. He even told him to go kill himself," I told him.

He hummed in response.

"Still listening," he said, as he swore quietly from a car going to slow.

"Shouto and I were good friends, that's until we were lovers. I met him in high school. It was after the sports festival and we became closer. Let me tell ya, it was hard trying to stay in there and not beat his ass up," I chuckled at the end.

He nodded his head. He slammed on the breaks because there was a guy stopping too early.

"What the fuck?! Did you get your fucking license from Target?! What the shit?!" he screamed.

I started to giggle at what he said. He looked at me and smiled. He ruffled my hair a bit, as he continued driving.

"Let's see what other questions can I ask?" he pondered, "Oh, how does it feel to have two alphas as mates?" he asked me.

"Well it's good I get double amount of attention, which ya know, an omega loves, so when I do get attention everyone feels happy," I tell him.

"Oh okay," he said.

Him and I stayed quiet the rest of the way. It was a comfortable silence though. Shinsou turned into the club we had to go to. I fixed up my tie and got out the car. We went to the trunk. I opened it up when Shinsou finally made it back here.

We grabbed small things, like pistols, knives, you get it. Shinsou closed it and handed me a face mask. I put it over my mouth and nod my head over to confirm it with him. He nodded his head back.

We walked to the entrance and went through the door. There were a lot of people that were drunk dancing. Me and Shinsou's phones went off. I looked at my phone and it was a message from my dad.

I opened it up and it was a photo of the person. It was a male that had brown hair and skinny figure. I nodded my head and put my phone away. I looked over to Shinsou who nodded his head.

"Split up," he said.

I went to the right as he went to the left. Oh, yeah, my eye. I grab out my eyepatch and put it over my eye. I don't want it any more pain as it is right now. I looked around.

The place was dark but had neon lights everywhere. I could use my quirk. I smelled lots of omega and alpha hormones. I coughed a bit from all of it hitting me. As I was walking this female alpha draped her around me and kept giggling.

She tried to sniff my neck. I kept trying to keep my cool so I wouldn't make a scene.

"Hey, what is a cutie doing here?" she asked me a bit slurred.

I growled at her and she laughed a little bit. She undraped her arms around my neck and walked off.

"Omega a little feisty," and with that, she left.

I rolled my eyes and continued searching. I heard the song that was playing, it was playing 'Summertime Sadness' by Lana Del Rey. I rolled my eyes. Typical.

As I was walking I saw a V.I.P room. Must be in there. I called Shinsou to get over here through the earpiece we had. He came over to me and smiled. Shinsou peeked his head through the curtains and asked a question.

"Where are the bathrooms," he asked.

Of course, they answered.

"Why the fuck-," and after that everyone in the room was quiet.

Their eyes looked blank. They all just stood there looking like zombies. I walked in and looked around for the person we were looking for.

When I saw him I smiled. I grabbed my knife and sliced his throat. Blood started to come from it, as he made gurgling noises.

He collapsed on the ground. Shinsou tapped me on the shoulder saying that he has the case. I nodded my head and put my knife away.

We walked out of the building. No one even noticed because they were to busy dancing.

We got into the car and started driving to the factory. It was nice and quiet. We finally made it back and was greeted by my dad.

"Thanks you two," he said as he took the case from Shinsou, "now go change," he ordered, as his tail wagged.

We nodded our heads and went off to change from our suits to our clothes.

Time skip of changing

I and Shinsou said goodnight to my dad. My dad said he would pay us tomorrow and we nodded to him.

We walked to Shinsou's car cuz he said he was going to drop me off. He turned on the car and started driving.

"Remember you have to apologize to your mates," he reminds me sternly.

"Yeah, yeah, you don't have to remind me. The black eye reminds me every time," I tell him.

"Okay," he said.

It was about 10:00 pm (22:00), so it was kind of dark. I looked as we passed streetlights. I started to daze into the stars that were twinkling in the sky.

I got tapped on the shoulder. I shook my head out of my daze and looked around. We were at my apartment.

"Time to go," he said to me (not a Luigi reference).

I nod my head and get out of the car. I slammed the door behind me. He sped off into the night.

I walked up to the door and unlocked it. Right as I walked in and closed the door I was tackled in a big hug. I got knocked to the floor. I could hear the two of them growling at me. I started whimpering.

I need them to snap out of it. I let out a sweet scent and kissed all over their faces. The both nuzzled my neck. I heard them do a territorial growl.

I know what they're going to do. I whined a little bit. Their growls became a little louder. The bit my neck to keep the bond strong. Everything came rushing back. I started whimpering, as they kissed my neck.

"I'm sorry I tried to push you two away," I said.

"You better be," Katsuki growled.

"It's okay we make mistakes," Shouto said.

"Thank you," I said.

They got off of me. Shouto picked me up and carried me into our room. Katsuki follows a little later because he had to turn off the lights downstairs. He laid me down in the middle. We didn't even bother changing.

Katsuki came into the room and laid down next to us. They both wrapped their arms around me, as they put out a safe scent. My omega felt so calm that it knocked me out to sleep.

End of chapter 19

I hope you liked it. Sorry, if this is a little bit unedited I am very tired and it's late. Have a good night/day. Hope to see you in the next one!

Word count: 3718

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 91 9
"A runaway mate" is what Tsukishima's partner was called. His little omega always finds it fun to run away and hide from the Alpha, but this time it'...
60.3K 1.6K 23
Don't worry princess, you'll be mine soon, I'll make all the confusion go away ♡ . . . So basically I realised I wrote this book when I was pretty yo...
2.2K 113 19
Ajax is just trying to get home from collage to see his siblings for spring break, but all of a sudden, the dead don't stay dead and it's every man f...
19K 538 18
(wow! this is really popuar. it's pretty out of character for bakugou which pains me, but it IS a soft bakugou fic. however, i dislike how i complete...