Choosing him [Katsuki Bakugo...

By kvcchvn

Picked for Todoroki Wanted by bakugou Please your family with the good boy or disappoint with the bad boy. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
IMPORTANT
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
UPDATE
53
"LOOSING HER PREVIEW?"
UPDATE!?

14

5.9K 169 44
By kvcchvn

•BAKUGOUS POV•

"He should of been here by now"

"Don't get impatient Bakugou"

We had been sitting at a table for the past half an hour acting as if we were talking about something other than what this dude looks like.

"And when we do find him what do you do" I said leaning back in the seat crossing my arms over my chest.

"I don't know I'll figure it out when we find him" Elena replied looking around.

A grey suited man walked in but Elena shook her head saying he had the wrong top on.

After a while of waiting I took her hand and played with it against mine until I felt her tense up.

"That one" she said drifting her eyes back to me.

I looked over at the door to see two men in black suits with a man in a grey one walking towards the bar.

"Your sure" I replied turning to look at her nodding.

"What are you going to do" I added.

"I'm going to say what he wants to hear" she replied standing up looking at me.

"Don't be to obvious" she added as she walked off towards the bar.

•ELENAS POV•

I knew I wasn't old enough to order drinks here so my bet was that they'd decline my order hopefully causing him to get it for me.

Truth was I had no idea what to do.

I took a deep breath just before reaching the bar and sat a couple seats away from him hoping he would still hear the conversation with the bartender.

"A vodka please"

"ID"

"No ID, no drink" the bartender said after a while of silence.

He started to walk of before the man interrupted him causing me to let out a breath i didn't know i was holding in.

"It's on me"

The bartender placed the drink in front of me and carried on cleaning the bench the the other end.

"Thank you" I replied looking at him with a smile noticing him looking me over.

I felt my stomach flip and tried to imagine bakugou wouldn't be watching.

"What's a pretty young lady like you doing here alone" I heard him say as he placed his empty cup down and moved to the seat next to me.

"Just here to enjoy a night out" I smiled tracing the rim of my cup.

I could feel his eyes back on me and hated it.

"It's a dangerous place out there with all the attacks that have been going on" he said waving the two men in black suits off.

"It's sad really" I replied turning to face him.

I watched as he took his mask off and placed it on the bar.

"I think the idea of the masks are stupid, don't you" he said

"I think one should be able to feel comfortable with showing there face around" he said holding his hand out.

I looked at his hand for a bit before I realised what he wanted.

I untied my mask and pulled it off my face and placed it in his hand.

"Why would a girl with your beauty agree to hiding behind a mask" he smiled.

He stood up facing me with his back towards bakugou causing me to see him over his shoulder.

"Would you do me the honour of dancing with me" he added with a smile as he held his hand out towards me.

I took his hand and followed him to the crowded dance floor and put my free hand on his shoulder while he placed his on my back.

I watched bakugou moving around the crowd back towards the table before the man spoke up again.

"Hero's are so stupid these days"

I looked at him with wide eyes and listened as he carried on.

"They train children and put them in danger and at risk it's nonsense"

"Trying to design things to keep them safe and putting all there trust in silly things like the push of a button" he said pulling his hand off my back lifting the button midnight gave me for me to see.

"Don't try anything silly kid" he added grabbing my hand and dragging me after him.

I tried looking through the crowd back towards the table to find bakugou but couldn't see him.

I watched the man open a door and pull me in behind him throwing me over to one of the men in the black suits.

"Put her in the car and keep her quiet" he said placing my mask on the floor and pushing the button before following us out.

While one of them held me still the other one put a blindfold over my eyes and tied a rope around me.

Even if I wasn't going to listen to Aizawa when he said to not show my quirk there was no way I could now.

•BAKUGOUS POV•

"Where the hell did they go" I said walking around the crowd looking for them.

I heard the doors on both side of the room open with the pro hero's coming in.

I walked over to aizawa and a couple other pro hero's by the door we came in.

"She did it" I questioned once I reached him.

He nodded looking towards the other door.

"Midnights with the other pros going to the signal" he said looking at me.

"Eraser you need to see this" I heard getting called out from the other end.

I followed behind him pushing through the crowd before we reached midnight.

Once I finally got up next to him I saw Elena's mask and the button that was put in her dress in her hands.

"Great you let another student get taken" I said feeling my hands heat up.

"First me, then her" I added watching aizawa erase my quirk knowing I was getting mad.

"We'll get her back boy" I heard from one of the pro hero's behind me.

"Take him to the car, midnight with me everyone else clear out" aizawa said making sure to keep my quirk erased.

"You don't even know where they went!" I yelled once we were in the car.

"How are you meant to get her back" I added.

Aizawa still had my quirk erased, right up until they dropped me off.

"He's right eraser" I heard midnight saying as I got out and walked inside.

I took the stupid suit off and pulled on a hoodie and some clean pants and normal shoes before leaving again.

"I'm going to kirishimas" I called out before shutting the door and walking towards his house.

The walk wasn't far which helped. When I got there he answered the door knowing it was me from my text saying I was coming.

"So she got taken and you want to go after her"

"You didn't hesitate when I got taken why are you hesitating now" I replied sitting next to him on his front steps.

"I'm not it's just we knew where you were, we have no idea where she is" he said causing me to smile.

"You know where she is don't you" He questioned

"No but I know who does" I replied standing up.

We walked down towards school then down the road to momos house hoping she was still up.

"Before momo left school today I asked her to make two trackers one for me and one for Elena for obvious reasons, figured since it worked last time if one of us got taken this time it'd work again" I said to kirishima once we reached momos house.

"So why didn't you tell aizawa" kirishima asked.

"I don't know, i was mad"

We rung the buzzer on the gate and asked for momo, when we explained what happened she got dressed and came out to meet us saying she wouldn't give us the receiver unless she could come because it was her best friend.

"We just need to get sero and denki" I said

"I'll get sero you two go get denki" I added

Living in a small part of town had its perks because the walk to places weren't long, I didn't explain anything to sero until we started walking to the trains to meet the others.

"So we just head that way and we get off around here" momo said pointing to the map by the train times.

"Do you have a plan or are we just winging it" denki said yawning.

"At the moment my only concern is getting her back safe" I said looking at the map where momo pointed.

"We can't plan something until we know where she is so we know exactly what we're working with" momo said as we got in the train.

"When we find where the receiver stops I'll make ear pieces so we can communicate if we need to split up" she added.

I could feel my hands heating up again and shoved them in my pockets to try calm myself down.

"She'll Be Fine" kirishima said from in front of me.

"Yeah"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 562 12
***๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• + ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž*** ๐Š๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. ๐€ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
172K 10.5K 21
โ› ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›๐›๐ข๐ง๐ . โœ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ผ / ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฟ.
159 46 9
"๐–๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ" โœฉ | Tแดกแด ส™แดสs ๊œฐษชษขสœแด›ษชษดษข ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœส€ แด€๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด, ส™แดœแด› แดกแด‡'สŸสŸ sแด‡แด‡ แดกสœแด แดกษชษดs แด›สœษชs แดกแด€ส€. ๐‘˜. ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘ข๐‘”๐‘œ; ๏ฟฝ...
1.8K 131 10
***๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•+ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง*** (Book 2-) -๐๐Š๐ƒ๐Š ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐†๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐„- ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ณ๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ ๐Œ๐ข๐๐จ๏ฟฝ...