Lost and Found

By TRBL247

Nick Burkhardt is a man with a lot of enemies. Every relationship he forms puts those he cares about in jeopa... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three and Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four

Chapter Fifty-Four

77 0 6
By TRBL247

Orion's POV

Roy, Julian, Zach, and I drove back to the house. It was hard to get Roy to shut up about Trubel. The whole way back, he was saying, "We should turn around," and "Do you really think it will work?" and "What if...?" I couldn't blame him for the way he felt, but that didn't mean he wasn't driving the rest of us crazy.

When we got to the house, Roy immediately went down to the basement. Everyone else was in the living room like always, except Andre who apparently went to see Bruno, Dwaine, and Marcus. He took the bus because he was planning to bring Roy's car back with him.

I wasn't sure what to do with myself when suddenly Julian and Zach insisted that I come outside with them. I hadn't talked to them since we tried to kill Roy, so I had no idea what they wanted. When we got out to the backyard, I asked, "What is this about?"

"You've been hanging out with that Grimm and Roy a lot," Zach said.

So it was going to be one of those conversations. I hoped they weren't planning on killing me. "What's your point?" I asked.

"We want to know if you want to join us again," Julian said.

"Join you? We're in the same gang? What do you mean 'join you?'" I asked. What were they planning?

"The Grimm has to go, one way or another, and we want to know if you'll help us," Zach explained. "Or not, and you can get added to our list along with Roy." They were going to kill me if I didn't help them? They really hated Trubel!

"I wouldn't start planning yet. Who knows if she'll survive tonight?" I said, avoiding the question.

"We'll see," Zach said.

"But this whole thing is getting out of hand. If she doesn't die tonight, she might end up ordering us around forever," Julian said. "And I'd rather die than bow down to a Grimm."

He was right. Trubel was doing pretty well recently, and Cash seemed to like her a lot. It might not be long until even Andre was under her command. I didn't know how I felt about that. Andre and I had a good relationship going, and it honestly was better to work for a human than a Grimm. If Andre ever got mad and tried to kill me, he wouldn't succeed, but someone like Trubel could...

"What do you want my help with?" I asked.

"We're taking the Barracuda," Zach said. "We're going to pick Trubel up after the fight."

"At the restaurant?" I asked.

"No, before that," Julian clarified. "She won't see it coming."

"You're talking about grabbing her off the street?" I questioned.

"Yeah, man. You really think she'd willingly get in a car with us?" Zach asked. Yeah, there was no way she'd go anywhere with them on purpose.

"What do you need me to do?" I asked.

"Keep Roy out of our way," Julian said. "You heard him. He's been talking about her all night. There's no way he won't be a problem for us if you don't keep him off our backs."

I nodded. "Who is coming with you to pick her up?" I asked.

"It's just Zach, Walter, and me. Michael wouldn't help us, and neither would Hunter and Grant," Julian said.

"Are you going to kill her right away?" I questioned. I was wondering what their plan was and if it was one that I thought would work.

"Why do you want to know?" Zach asked suspiciously.

"Because I want to do it," I admitted. "I want to be the one to kill her."

"Then why have you been hanging out with Roy?" Julian asked me.

"So they wouldn't see it coming," Orion said. "Everyone was watching us too closely, and Trubel and Roy aren't people you can take down head on. You have to be smart about it," I explained.

"Well, it's good to have you back, man," Zach said with a huge grin on his face. He and Julian laughed a little, and I laughed with them before asking, "Where are we going to do it?"

"Somewhere no one will ever find her," Zach said with a sadistic grin on his face.

"I know a place," I told them, with my grin matching Zach's.

*************

Roy's POV

I was pacing in the basement because I didn't know what else to do. I had really annoyed Orion with all of my talk about Trubel, so I wasn't surprised to see that he hadn't come down yet. Eventually, I went upstairs and saw Orion sitting on the loveseat, away from everyone else. I looked around and didn't see Zach and Julian, so I asked Orion where they were.

"Um," he said. "They're just going out for a drive. They should be back soon."

Hopefully, they would be back really soon. I needed their car to pick up Trubel from the restaurant; Andre wouldn't want us to use his Mustang.

*************

Roy's POV

Orion and I were waiting in the restaurant. We were early, but I sort of figured Trubel would be too. I started freaking out when she didn't show up by 11.

"Where is she?" I asked aloud.

Orion was tapping his foot nervously, and he kept looking at his phone like he was waiting for something. I was too hyped to ask him what was going on until he said, "I've got to tell you something."

"What?" I asked him hesitantly.

"Zach, Julian, and Walter were going to kidnap Trubel after the fight," he told me.

WHAT?!

"What are you talking about?" I demanded.

"Roy-" Orion began.

I woged. "Tell me, right now!" I demanded, grabbing his shirt collar and lifting him out of his seat. Luckily, we were in a secluded corner of the restaurant where no one could see us.

"Zach and Julian asked me for my help so we could kill Trubel," Orion explained. "And I told them I would help them, but-"

"How were you supposed to help them?" I demanded. I wanted to know everything that had happened.

"I was supposed to distract you so you wouldn't get in the way, but-" Orion said.

"You son of a bitch!" I snarled.

Orion pushed me away from him. "Would you listen! Damn, Roy!" Orion yelled back.

He was mad at me? What nerve! He was a dead man walking!

"I told them I would be the one to kill Trubel. We were supposed to meet somewhere after they messaged me that they had her, but they never messaged me."

"You were going to do it? That's supposed to make me feel better?" I asked him, completely disgusted.

"No! Look, I'm on your side!" Orion said.

"Yeah, sure you are," I said skeptically.

"I am. I told them I would kill her, so they wouldn't be the ones to do it," Orion said.

"But you're still going to let them kidnap her, and you didn't tell me about it!" I yelled.

"Roy, we had to let them go through with it," Orion explained to me. "Zach and Julian are bad people, and we need to deal with them, but we can't kill them without a reason. I was going to take you to the hotel where Andre, Dwaine, Bruno, and Marcus were, we were going to pick them up, and then we were going to meet Zach and Julian. Andre would see what they did, and we could kill them all without consequences. I didn't tell you until now because I knew you would say it's too risky. Not to mention that Zach and Julian still think I'm on their side; they'll tell me all of their plans, and we'll have a better chance at stopping them. I couldn't let you screw that up!"

So Orion was pretending to help them so we would know their plans and kill them?

"Why aren't we getting Andre and the others right now?" I asked him frantically.

"Zach and Julian haven't messaged me. I don't think they have Trubel, but that means something went wrong. I think we should call them," Orion suggested.

"Do it," I commanded him.

Orion pulled out his phone, dialed, and put it on speaker. It rang twice before Zach picked up.

"What's going on, man?" Orion asked.

"Where are you?" Zach asked.

"Roy's in the restaurant. I snuck outside to talk to you guys. Do you have her?" Orion asked.

"You're never going to believe what happened," Zach said.

"What?" Orion asked. He exchanged a worried glance with me.

"Burkhardt must have been following North End or something," Zach said.

"What are you talking about?" Orion asked, clearly as shocked as I was.

"Okay. Julian, Walt, and I were in the car. We decided to watch the fight so we could follow Trubel, right? And all the sudden Burkhardt shows up and takes Trubel with him after Cash's guys all get slaughtered by North End," Zach said. "And she was knocked out or something because he was carrying her out to his car."

I must have looked beyond worried because I knew I cared about Trubel more than Orion, and even he looked horrified.

"Where are you now?" Orion asked.

"We're following Burkhardt," Zach said.

"You don't need to do that. It looks like he solved our Grimm problem for us," Orion said.

"You're right," Zach agreed. "Now we just have to deal with Roy."

"Me?" I mouthed to Orion. He made an expression that told me that he would explain everything later.

"There's no more Grimm drama," Orion pointed out. "We don't need to kill him, now."

"He betrayed his kind. At least you were just faking it to get close to Trubel, but Roy's really lost it," Zach explained.

"You're right. We'll have to figure out a plan later. Keep me in the loop," Orion requested.

"Will do. See you back at the house?" Zach asked.

"Yeah, see you, man," Orion said, and then he hung up.

"What the hell?!" I yelled.

"I'm not going to help them kill you, I just need to know what their planning," Orion said.

"Not that! I mean, Burkhardt has Trubel, and Cash's people are dead! How did that happen?!" I asked.

"I don't know, but we need to start coming up with solutions if we're going to fix all this stuff," Orion said.

"Right," I agreed, trying to calm down. At least I knew Burkhart wouldn't hurt Trubel.

"Okay, right now, Walter, Julian, and Zach are the only ones that know Trubel's with Burkhardt. I say we start by talking to them," Orion suggested.

"I don't know that I should be a part of that conversation," I said. Orion was nodding his head like he agreed. "I want to find Trubel," I added.

"Let's hurry before the others open their big mouths," Orion suggested.

We basically ran to the car. It felt like we were running out of time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.1K 33
"- Have you figured it out? He asks me as he manages to place one of his hands on my face before he traces it down my neck, past my chest and down to...
20.6K 647 22
It has been two years since Y/N Grimm's life changed. Her brother has now embraced who he is as "The Thing" in the superhero group "The Fantastic Fou...
20.5K 938 13
Fabletown, a place for Fables to live separately from humans, or 'mundies'. It's the place they call home ever since they were run out of the Homelan...
22.1K 592 40
I've grown to love the tv show called 'Grimm', my favorite characters are: Nick Burkhardt, Hank Griffin, Monroe, Rosalee, Juliette, Captain Renard an...