Werewolves of Sin (Vanoss x R...

By Dragon_gril506

What happens when Evan meets y/n , but there is one who has a secret , one who could end up getting the other... More

Meeting him
Turning and Meeting Team 6
Your Darker Side
....MISSING....
Dating
Blood Moon
Holloween Pranks
Fnaf
Tears
Fighting side by side: part.1
Brainwashed : prt2
Heartstone : Happy and Fear prt:3
Heartstone: Sadness and ??? part:4
Heartstone: Anger part 5
Attack of the Fans
"You again?"
Crash and burn
Joe the Dog
Tears of Joy ???
Games and Games
Unstable
Dog Park
Blood On My Teeth
Wings of an owl
Werewolves of sin
Showing off
Going on tour : Chicago
Going on tour: New York
Going on Tour : TEXAS
Coming Home
"Are They Always Like This ???"
Finding out
To The Beach
Tis' the Season
Going to a Consert
Starting Over
Flames (A/N Note _Please Read_)
Shout Outs !
Shout out 2

More The Merrier

73 3 0
By Dragon_gril506

P A X! Yep you heard me correctly the gang and you were going to pax !!
Y/C/N = your YouTube/Chanel name.

Y:n pov: We get off the plane Running to get in the Uber and go straight to the hotel , My room is next to my brothers and across the hall is all of the rest of the gangs room , yes everyone was sharing a huge room . I lay on the bed and watch as Evan grabs out the passes for pax , I was wearing a shirt that had my logo on the front and my y/c/n on the back , The crew had the same thing with all of their logos and names on their shirts . I grabbed a price of paper and wrote down everything that was going on today , I had a panel with mark,jack, pewdiepie, then a panel with the crew , then time to sing things before having my own personal panel , I remember the drive you had for the personal panel . I got up and walked with Evan and got the crew before getting jack and mark , you wakes to pax and got ready for fans ,I was so nervous , Yes I have gone to pax before but my channel was now right under Jacks and marks and pewds channels . I saw a bunch of people rush over to my stand I started signing and taking photos with fans before going to the panel . I walked onto the stage and sat down next to my brother I waved to some of my fans and some of the guys whistled at me , mark the took the mic and brought it to his face. "Sorry guys, she's taken" Mark says wiggling his eyebrows making me laugh , some awws could be heard. I started to talk and play cards against humanity . I slapped down a pile of cards I chose , I ended up winning , before we all did a QandA. After some questions we walked off the currents co-sign and the lights coming back on. I talked with my brother and his friends before leaving for the next panel . I walked onstage and sat down next to Evan, he flashed a smile and then put his arm around me , I blushed and the fans noticed . They awwed and yelled (Insert your and Evans ship name ) I laughed with the guys and the stage crew then revealed a bunch of computers , the crew all got on and got ready to play , I hoped on and put on the headset . I played Gmod prop hunt , I was a can and I was looking around and accidentally picked up a plant pot as someone came in the room , my eyes widened and the audience started to laugh , "Hello y/n" Tyler said smiling sheepishly , "Nope" I said and left the room or Tyler taught , he ran down the hall pass you , you went the other way and left Tyler stumped , you then ran into Evan who was looking at you , he laughed and then stepped forward , you sweeked and ran , the audience laughed at you and Evan , you looked at Evan and he looked at you , you stuck your tounge out at him , he smiled at you and went back to playing , "God dammit !!" Evan yelled . "What?" Tyler said " I lost y:n because she used the cute and cuddly trick on me!" Evan said mad , you laughed and Evan sighed before he went looking around , you followed Evan to Tyler , Rveryone was dead but you , everyone was laughing but the hunters "Five seconds left"  Tyler said , once it was 2secs left "Evan look behind you" you said , Evan did as he was told and saw you , but you had already won , "you were there the entire time" Evan said with a sigh at the end , you laughed and used you squeaker voice and did an adorable "mmhm" , some of the audience awwed making you laugh . You then did a Q and A with the crew before you went to your booth to sign more stuff before leaving for your own panel . You gave the usb to the director and it played ....

^^^^^^(Your introduction video looked a lot like this but instead your dark persona from YT )^^^^^^^
I then walked out waving "um I have no idea what went wrong with the video there but oh well it's done now" I said laughing at the end , I then started to answer some questions your fans had , time flies and soon your time is up . I say bye and the current close . When you got off stage all of the guys freaked out due to the Introduction, i laughed and told them that you simply had it and i was about to release it on to Twitter and things , I saw everyone's reactions , I laughed at some. When I was at the hotel the crew got pizza and you recorded a video  , it was a video of everyone in the crew , playing just dance on a live stream . I ended it after saying goodbye . Then me and Evan went to our room and slept .
(The next day)
I didn't do much the next day but sign things and take pictures , I never knew that I had so many supportive fans , some people said to do the squeaker voice and I did and we had a good laugh , after diving I got through all of them and sighed , all the sudden someone came up behind me covers my mouth and my eyes "Guess who" someone said. I laughed before saying "Mark and Jack". "Correct" jack says as he removes his hands from my eyes" We talk and laugh at some jokes , today was our last day before having to fly back , jack found a house near us and we congratulated him . He was moving next week and me and mark told him we were able to help move and decorate , he thanked us and we agreed on a plan . I filmed a vlog at marks room with jack in it "so we are trying helium and see what our voices sound like" I said mark was first he sounded like a kid and so did jack "My turn!" I said and took a balloon and inhaled the air , when I spoke I sounded like Alvin off Alvin and the chipmunks , we all died of laughter before I ended the vlog and posted it . I then left and went to show this to the guys , I got all the crew to come over to marks room and got a balloon , I did the same thing and everyone died of laughter once more , Tyler was wheezing too making it even better , all the guys went and we laughed at some of the voices , we all then went to our own rooms and went to bed after posting another video on the crew on helium.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 112 24
"We're all going to die because we're not normal." "Please don't cry, it'll be okay, because we'll die together as a family." A path thr...
9K 218 35
COMPLETED Evan and Jonathan or as we all know them by Delirious and Vanoss meet unexpectedly by a text accident. Both start to talk to eachother and...
10.7K 191 16
Y/N and Evan had been friends ever since high school. They both love to play on guitar and love to play games. But one day, Y/N had to move away from...
5K 152 14
Mutated animals, that have been infected with a chemical that has been released on earth, all come together to form an elite team that is forced to s...