Dear Evan Hansen One- shots

By I_cant_dig_elvis

Sincerely three, Kleinphy, Kleinsen, and tree bros one-shots. I LOVE sincerely three and it's my favorite shi... More

Boyfriends it is (sincerely three)
Mistletoe boys (Kleinsen)
Cramps.. (kleinphy/conman)
Braces (sincerely three)
THAT picture (kleinphy/conman)
Plan (kleinphy/conman)
Boyfriends? (Kleinphy/conman)
Im Breaking Down (Kleinsen)
Man up (Kleinsen)
Cold (sincerely three)
Gay fanfic (kleinphy/conman)
Assembly (kleinphy/conman)
Have it all (Kleinsen)
Bet (sincerely three)
Y-O-U (Kleinsen)
Motel room (Sincerely three)
Dare Me? (Kleinsen)
Advice (Kleinsen)
Perfect kiss (Kleinphy/Conman)
Car Insurance (Kleinsen)
Asexual or gaysexual (Kleinphy/Conman)
To work on the Project? (Tree Bros)
Then I am (Sincerely Three)
Thank You (Kleinsen)
Say it Again (Kleinsen)
School is Hell (Sincerely, Three)
Valentines day special (Kleinsen)
Well~ (Sincerely Three)
A/N: Best friend application (please)
Proposal (Kleinsen)
Sick (TreeBros)
The In-Betweens (TreeBros)

Your boy? (Kleinphy/Conman) (zolana)

3.8K 86 386
By I_cant_dig_elvis

"Hey Connor, Zoe! What do you think of my new shirt?" Jared asked, running up to the Murphy siblings in the hallway of their school.

"It's pretty cool." Zoe remarked nonchalantly.

"You look cute! Er- I mean, it looks cute." Connor managed to stutter out, blushing like a mad man.

"Thanks guys, I just needed to make sure. I have a robotics meeting today and I wanna look sharp. I gotta go now, I'll see y'all later." Jared told them, walking away. As soon as Jared was out of sight Zoe nudged her taller brother.

"Oh my god! You like him!" She teased, snorting.

"Leave me alone." Connor said, redder than before. Zoe laughed.

"Oh my god, I totally ship you two."

"Shut up. I gotta go to class, meet me at my car after last period and I'll consider driving you home. You might just have to walk for that, though." Connor warned dangerously, but Zoe knew he was joking.

~

"I was thinking that I'd invite the people over since Mom and Dad won't be home tonight." Zoe suggested as she opened the passenger door to her brothers car. "Ya know, Evan, Alana, Jared." Connors face grew red when she mentioned Jared, just as Zoe had suspected.

"That's cool with me." Connor said, trying his hardest to act unperturbed, though Zoe could see right through his act.

Zoe shot their three friends a text, getting their responses almost immediately.

Ev- sounds good to me, I'll text my mom. Be there around four.

Alana- cool. C ya In a bit

Jared- Okie Dokie Zozo , will Con be there? Wait nvm that's a stupid question, he lives there. K I'll be there.

After responding to all of them with a quick 'okay' she shoved her phone back into her pocket.

"They're all coming." Zoe announced to her brother.

"Damn, Okay. I guess I'll just drive us all down to McDonald's once people start getting hungry." Connor decided.

"No way!" Zoe protested. "Then your breath will stink when you kiss Jared."

"I'm not gonna kiss Jared!"

"I just want Chinese, Okay?"

"Ugh, fine." Connor grumbled, giving up.

They spent the rest of the drive home in silence, Connor quickly pulling into the driveway and running up to the front door as if it were a race. Both siblings scrambled up to their rooms to tidy, mostly just throwing things in the closet. They were barely finished getting ready when they heard the doorbell ring.

Zoe and Connor both raced to get it, swinging the door open to find Evan, here at exactly four o'clock. It was just like him to be there at the exact time he said he would. It wasn't long before the other two filtered in, relaxing on the couches and on the lounge chairs. Connor blushed as Jared spread out, resting his head right on Connor's lap.

"What do you guys wanna do? Its too early for dinner" Connor announced, slightly uncomfortable.

"We should play a game" Alana suggested.

"Yeah, that's a great idea, 'Lana! How about, hmm," Zoe started, pretending to ponder, though her brother knew exactly what she was going to suggest. "Truth or dare?" Alana, Evan, and Jared nodded in agreement as her brother shot her a knowing glare.

"Who wants to go first?" Zoe questioned.

"I will!" Jared shouted, eyeing Alana. "Alana, truth or dare."

"Truth." She said.

"Hmmmm Okay, if you had to date someone in this room, who would it be?" Jared asked, clearly knowing Alana had a crush on Zoe. Alana shot him a dirty look.

"Well," Alana said, playing her crush off smoothly "I guess it would have to be Zoe, since I'm a flaming homo"

"Jared, truth or dare." Alana asked, getting payback for the previous truth.

"Hah, nice try. I bet you have a really dirty dare all set up for me. Well think again. I pick truth." Jared rambled.

"Okay, if you had to kiss someone in this room, it's a different question because I said kiss and not date, who would you choose."

"Well that's easy, it wouldn't be you because you're too annoying, it wouldn't be Zoe because you'd probably kill me, and it wouldn't be Evan since I wouldn't want to kiss my son. It would have to be Connor." Jared decided.

"Oooooohhhhh." Zoe and Alana teased, giggling. Both Connor and Jared blushed.

"Shut up." Jared mumbled. "Okay, it's my turn so, Evan, truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Are you serious?" Connor groaned "we're on the third round and no one had picked dare? This game is shit."

"Leave him alone." Jared told Connor. "Evan, how many people have you dated? Guys and girls, I don't judge."

"Umm I don't know, maybe three or four?" Evan guessed.

"Three or four?!" Jared exclaimed. "You never told me about anyone, awww my little baby is growing up." Evan blushed.

"Ok," Evan started, looking around to see who he should ask. "Zoe, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Zoe decided, quickly, trying to avoid being questioned about Alana.

"Yes! Finally, a dare!" Connor practically shouted with excitement.

"I dare you to go on a date with Alana." Evan smirked. "Not right now, tomorrow after we leave." Zoe went as red as a tomato.

"Ok." Zoe squeaked, but she relaxed when she realized she finally had a chance to embarrass her brother. "It's my turn now, Connor , truth or dare."

"Dare, duh." Connor smart-assed, realizing his mistake too late.

"Okay then, I dare you to kiss Jared." Zoe pressured her brother who's face was growing redder by the minute.

"Zoe!" Connor squealed , shocking his friends who had never heard a similar sound from him before.

"It's fine, Connor" Jared assured him, pulling himself up so he was face-to-face with the taller boy. "It's just a dare."

"Yeah," Connor agreed, sadness evident in his voice. "It's just a dare."

Connor leaned forward, awkwardly pressing his lips against his crush's. Jared jumped at first, clearly expecting Connor to chicken out, but soon softened. As their lips moved against each other's they both grew breathless and red in the face from the butterflies spawning in their stomachs. Jared hadn't expected Connor to be such a good kisser, and Connor hasn't expected Jared to be so into it, so they were both pleasantly surprised as they deepened the kiss. They remained like that, bodies pressed up against each other, until they remembered that they did, in fact, need oxygen to live. They pulled apart quickly,with matching red faces and swollen lips, remembering that the other three had been watching them the whole time.

With embarrassment they noticed the expressions of their friends, and sibling, in Connor's case. Evan was red, covering his eyes. Alana was laughing, and Zoe was grinning wider than they had ever seen before. To Connor, the embarrassing silence was deafening.

"So, Umm, it's my turn to truth or dare someone." He said, trying to do anything to change the subject . "Alana, truth or dare?"

"Well, I already picked truth. Give me your worst."

"I dare you to, um, shoot I don't know. I dare you to tell us, without lying, what you were just thinking about before I asked you truth or dare." Connor stumbled.

"Well, to be honest, I was thinking about how no one in this room is straight." Alana laughed. "Okay, Jared, truth or dare."

"Imma just pick truth again, I don't wanna get up." Jared admitted.

"Okay." Alana said, thinking. "What's the last text you sent?"

"Well, Umm, I texted my cousin, Jeremy. I don't know if y'all know him, he's Michael's boyfriend, y'know, antisocial headphones kid. Well, anyways, I texted him" Jared pulled out his phone to check, blushing "I texted him 'going to hang out with you-know-who! Text ya when I'm back.'" All of them but Connor eyed him knowingly, Connor totally lost.

"Ok my turn. Connor, truth or dare?"

"Dare, truth is stupid." Connor scoffed.

"Okay, I dare you to show me where y'all keep the alcohol." Jared joked, though he was really pleading, he could not handle this sober. Connor lead Jared into the kitchen, handing him two beers and carrying three, one for each of them. They went back to the living room and passed out the drinks, everyone accepting them graciously.

~

Three beers later, all the teens were tipsy enough that they wouldn't want to be responsible for the things they were saying, in the morning. All were sitting on the floor in the middle of the room, most of them having fallen off of their chairs. They were a mess of giggles, beer cans, terrible jokes, and unspoken truths.

Jared grasped onto Connor's arm, wrapping his body around the taller boy. Apparently Jared was an affectionate drunk.

"What do y'all wanna do now?" Jared slurred.

"We should play a party game!" Zoe encouraged, "y'know, like, spin the bottle or something." Everyone nodded, half interested and half asleep.

"Okay," Zoe said, pulling a finished bottle of beer from somewhere in the corner. "I'll go first."

Zoe spun, everyone slightly nervous about the bottle would land on. The bottle started slowing down when it came near Evan and the anxious boy started tugging on the hem of his shirt. Lucky for Evan, the bottle inched past him and landed on Alana. Zoe scooted over to her and drunkenly kissed her on the lips, her face the color of a tomato.

Alana spun next, sheepishly having to peck Jared on the cheek. Jared seemed fine with this until he belatedly realized that he would have to spin next. He grasped the neck of the bottle, hands shaking, both from the beer and the nerves. Jared closed his eyes as he wound the bottle back and released it from his hand, letting it spin. As he cracked one eye open, he noticed that the bottle may have spun the way he wanted it to. Sure enough, when his eyes were fully open, he saw that the top of the bottle was facing towards Connor.

Jared wasted no time, slamming his face onto Connor's almost immediately. "Mmm I guess I got to kiss you two times today" Jared moaned, breaking away from the kiss.

"You sure did..." Connor drawled out, too drunk to properly blush.

"Maybe I can kiss you again..." Jared flirted.

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe you can." Connor pondered, leaning in for another kiss.

"And that's the end of spin the bottle!" Zoe announced, loudly, breaking their moment.

"Really, Zoe!?" Connor shouted, the alcohol causing him to lose his (already non-existent) filter.

"Yeah, Zoe." Jared agreed. "You kinda ruined a moment between me and my boy here."

"Your boy?" Connor questioned.

"Well, I wanted to call you my boyfriend, but then I remembered you aren't my boyfriend, so I just said boy instead." Jared admitted.

"You wanted to call me your boyfriend?" Connor asked, clearly shocked.

"Well, kind of." Jared shrugged.

"You can if you want." Connor said

"I can what?" Everyone was silent as they waited for Connor's response.

"Call me your boyfriend. You can call me your boyfriend. If you want, that is."

"Ooh I do want." And with that, Connor slammed his lips onto those of his boyfriend, hoping he'd remember this in the morning.

~

Wow, okay. THAT was definitely the longest thing I've ever written.

Remember: you can always leave a request!

Have a great day, loves💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359 3 5
Mostly one-shots of these gorgeous ships :) There will be fluff, angst, and some hurt-comfort, but NOT smut Side note: My uploading schedule might be...
83.8K 3.1K 37
So I found this AU and I kinda fell in love... so I decided to write about it. It takes place after BMC, but when DEH would start. It includes ships...
350 2 12
*NOT MY ART* Sorry to do this to yall 😔 Tree Bros vs Kleinsen 👊🏻
1.8K 45 9
A musical one shots book. What more is there to say? Cover made by app called FotoRus The musicals, as well as all photos in this book, aren't owned...