Karma's A Bitch. [COMPLETED]

By klaroline_lover_

I never liked him. It was just a mistake. He wasn't supposed to show up to the party. We were never supposed... More

Karma's A Bitch.
Chapter 1: Revenge
Chapter 2: Cute Freckles
Chapter 3: Just My Luck
Chapter 5: The Morning After
Chapter 6: Angry Nathaniel
Chapter 7: Dark Angel
Chapter 8: Girls Like You
Chapter 9: Chicken Noodle Soup
Chapter 10: Shush Your Face
Chapter 11: Mr. Freak-in-the-sheets
Chapter 12: Lover Boy
Chapter 13: Possessive Desires
Chapter 14: Doctor Delivers The Blow
Chapter 15: Karma's A Bitch
Chapter 16: Unexpected Kisses
Chapter 17: Undeniable Cuteness
Chapter 18: "I find it hot that I make you sexually frustrated."
Chapter 19: Shirtless and Ready
Chapter 20: I'm Yours & You're Mine
Chapter 21: New Boyfriends & Awkwardness [Part 1]
Chapter 22: New Boyfriends & Awkwardness [Part 2]
Chapter 23: I Want You
Chapter 24: Apologies
A/N
Chapter 25: Hard? As stone.
Chapter 26: Satisfying Needs
Chapter 27: His Jealousy
Chapter 28: Damn
Chapter 29: Uh Oh
Chapter 30: I ___You
Chapter 31: Over the Edge ;)
Chapter 32: Lies
Chapter 33: Ruined
Chapter 34: Sacrifices of Love
Chapter 35: New Adventures and The End.
Take it down?

Chapter 4: The Unforgettable Night

211 18 5
By klaroline_lover_

A/N

{This chapter may contain material that may disturb some readers. Just warning in case anybody, isn't comfortable with those kinds of scenes, however this is the only warning I shall be putting throughout the story, there will probably be more and I will no longer warn you guys.}

P.s. By that I mean sexual scenes, not gory killing, blood and guts everywhere. lol well okay hope you enjoy the chapter.xx

Chapter 4: The Unforgettable Night

(Avery's POV)

I was moving my hips back and forth swaying to the music, this was exactly what I needed. A release. I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. Nate? I turned my head around and was disappointed to meet eyes with another one of Daniel's friends.

I had lost Sammy about an hour ago, I wasn't completely drunk yet, I still knew what I was doing. Just as I was about to wiggle myself out of his grasp and slap him for touching me without permission, I thought about why I came in the first place. Even though he wasn't as attractive as Nate, he was still good looking. I scolded myself in my head, I wasn't supposed to think about him, it was just a dream and nothing else, I'm not attracted to him.

I turned back around and payed attention to the music, as I once again began to sway my hips back and forth to the beat. His hold on my waist tightened and my back was pressed against his front.

After a few more minutes, I felt something hitting my lower back. My eyes widened in realization, and I pulled away. I turned around and my eyes locked with the bulge in his pants, before he could make another move, I nearly ran out of the living room and back into the kitchen.

Luckily he didn't follow me. I felt my nerves getting the better of me and shook my head. No, not today, I'm going to have fun tonight. I quickly threw the burning liquid down my throat, I stuck my tongue out, I still hadn't gotten used to the burn.

I began wandering around, looking for Sammy. I spotted her chestnut brown hair in the second living room. I scurried off into her direction, as I got closer I saw that she was laughing with some guy. I didn't bother looking at him as I grabbed her forearm and pulled her towards me, "Excuse us." I rushed out towards her guy friend.

"Hey." she pouted at me, oh god she was way past drunk. I noticed as she kept tripping over her own feet, bumping into walls and how she was talking to a small tree. "Sammy!" I raised my voice to get her attention, she was close to crying as she turned to look at me, "Mary, we have to help him, they took him from his family!" she started sobbing and I wasn't sure what to do.

"Did you just call me Mary?" I asked her. She nodded her head at me, "You just look like a Mary." she spoke while she wiped her face trying to rid herself of the tears. Unfortunately, it caused her to ruin her makeup, I threw her arm over my shoulder and made my way back into the house. I kept telling her we were going to help Bushy (the name of the tree) find his family.

I should've never let her go on her own, she must've drank twice as much as I have, maybe even triple. She reeked of alcohol and cigarette. She all of a sudden threw all her weight on me, causing us to both fall down. She began to laugh crazily at herself, I groaned as I fell to the floor, with a small thump. This was not what I had in mind, when I pictured how my night would go. I went from partying to babysitting in a matter of seconds.

*

(Nathaniel's POV)

Summer and I both got out of the car. I felt so different, I had this new confidence, and I got an extreme makeover.

As we made our way towards the front door I felt eyes on me from several places. I felt my confidence going down, was their something on my face? Pants? Shirt? I thought.

Summer luckily notice my uneasiness and leaned in to me. She put her hand on my shoulder to bring me down to her height. "They're checking you out and we haven't even gone inside yet." she whispered in my ear. I turned to look at her, she held a playful glare.

"Are you sure it's that?" I asked her unsure. She rolled her eyes, "Stop acting like an insecure teenage girl fishing for compliments." she said.

I guess she was telling the truth I turned to look at where I felt someone's eyes, I was met with two smoldering dark eyes. She was raking her eyes up and down my body. She met my eyes again and gave me a playful wink. I gulped, was it getting hot in here or is it just me? I hurried up behind Summer, breaking eye contact with the attractive yet slutty looking girl.

She stopped at the large white door, on top engraved in silver it said "Willow's Residence". She had her hand firmly on the smooth golden knob, preventing anybody from opening it before she did. She turned around to look at me with an excited gleam in her eyes, although the smirk she gave me made me feel like we were about to walk into the Playboy Mansion, which I wouldn't mind if we were... snap out of it Nathaniel, we don't have time for your perverted mind at the moment, I scolded myself.

"Are you ready for your first High School party, Nathaniel Brooks?" she asked me. I smirked back at her, "Well this isn't my first high school party I've been to others before..." I trailed off after seeing the glare she was giving me. Although I was lying she didn't have to know, a little white lie never hurt anyone, right? I'll go with yes.

I think I just might end up in an asylum for all the times I talk to myself and answer my own questions.

I nodded at her, and her smile came back on, she slowly turned the door knob, only for it to be yanked open by a stupid drunk jerk. Great, he just had to ruin my moment. I saw him as he fell head first on the floor and I did my best to keep myself from falling over laughing. "Dumbass." Summer and I said in sync. We looked at each other and did a fist bump.

Before I knew it she dragged me inside and we were on the dance floor, the "dance floor" was just the living room. All of a sudden Summer began grinding on me and I had no idea what to do.

Of course I thought she was attractive but I only thought of her as a friend. She turned around to look at me, as if knowing what I was thinking her face scrunched up, "Ew! No Nathaniel I don't have the hots for you, I was just going to show you how to grind with a girl!" she yelled at me over the music.

Instantly my face reddened of course she didn't like me. Wait was I not attractive to her, I instantly felt insulted. However it didn't affect my ego.

She turned back around and continued what she had stopped moments ago, she grabbed both my wrists and was about to bring them froward when she all of a sudden dropped them.

"Holy shit, hottie at nine o'clock!" she told me. I had no idea what she meant but I just nodded at her, hoping she would understand what I meant. Thankfully she did and she went towards whoever she was talking about.

I made my way towards the kitchen, it seemed less ear shattering, it was still loud but here you could actually hear the person talking to you. I opened the second entryway to the kitchen located opposite of the one I came in through.

Instantly I stopped in my tracks, my eyes bulged out at the sight in front of me.

There in front of me was Avery, she was carrying her friend, Samantha, although everyone calls her Sammy. Sammy's arm was slung over her shoulder, Avery had her arm wrapped around Sammy's waist, instantly I knew Sammy was drunk, hell she was way past it. I turned back to Avery, she looked incredibly sexy in her skin tight black dress, it stopped a little bit above mid thigh and it was strapless. God, what I would do to have her in my arms right now. Her dark hair was in soft curls, framing her face beautifully. Her gentle full lips were red. I frowned. She held her lips in a firm straight line, concentrating on something else. I couldn't help the pull I felt to her, and yet I never wanted this moment to end. She looked like a beautiful dark angel, not that she was any where near dark, it was just the physical appearance, and the fact that she wore a black tight dress, that clung to her every curve. She was a true work of art.

Then, all of a sudden I saw them both fall onto the ground. I heard Sammy cracking up at her clumsiness. While Avery just laid on the floor emotionless.

I took this opportunity to make my way over to them. I stood in front of Avery. Her eyes were closed at this point, she looked tired. Not the exhausted tired but the 'I'm tired of this shit' tired.

As if sensing my presence she opened her eyes, they widened in surprise.

Her mouth opened but no words came out as she stared at me from the floor. She scanned my body up and down several times and once she got to my face realization hit her, "N-Na-Nathaniel?" she stuttered. Exactly the reaction I was hoping from her.

I smirked down at her, "Yes, sweetheart?" I responded to her question. She looked me over again in complete shock, I couldn't hide my mischievous smirk, looks like I have more than brains.

*

{Avery's POV}

I looked up at him, shocked. This wasn't the nerdy Nathaniel I was so used to this was a new Nathaniel, a mouth watering sexy Nathaniel.

Stop that Avery! I scolded myself.

He extended an arm out to me, offering his hand to help me up. However I ignored it and turned to Sammy who was starting to doze off. I reached down to grab her, I am supposed to be taking care of Sammy, and Nathaniel is over here distracting me with his extremely good looks.

Once I got her up, Nathaniel stood in front of me. Why was he still here? Guess he can't take a hint. He stepped closer to me and he no longer had that sexy smirk, instead he looked serious. He looked at Sammy then back at me, "Here I'll help you find a room for her to stay in." he told me. But before I could tell him to fuck off, he went towards Sammy and picked her up bridal style.

I couldn't help the jealousy I felt towards Sammy, she got to be in his arms, and as if to rub it in my face she snuggled in closer to him. He turned around and began walking up the stairs.

What are you doing to me Nathaniel Brooks?

After we found her a room I made her chug a water bottle and soon after she fell asleep. I sat on the edge of the bed while Nathaniel sat across from me on the floor, with his back against the wall. I took a closer look at his outfit, he had a white wife beater that showed his abs off perfectly. I wanted to slide my hands up and down his chest, feeling his every ab and muscle.

The shirt also showed off his biceps, the biceps that I have just fallen in love with. He stood up and it gave me a better view of his pants. They hung deliciously low. They were the perfect fit. I did everything I could to stop myself from jumping his bones right that second.

"Do you wanna head down?" he asked, I turned over to Sammy, I couldn't just leave her up here, some creep might come up here and I don't even want I finish that thought. "I can't." I whispered disappointedly. He noticed and stayed quiet for a bit but then he spoke up again.

"Well what if we lock the door then no one can come in." Just as I was about to say how dumb it was because then we wouldn't be able to come back in, he spoke up again. "We could ask Trevor for the key and then check up on her when we need to."

A slow smile made it's way to my lips, I nodded cheerfully. I guess this night wasn't gonna be so bad after all.

All thanks to my knight in shining armor, wait did I just say that? Oh god.

I don't know how but after a few drinks and laughs we ended up sitting in a circle ready to play Spin the Bottle. Nathaniel looked nervous and I nudged him with my shoulder. "What's wrong?" I asked him. I saw a faint blush makes it's way up his neck.

"I've never really, well I mean um -" I cut him off, "Just say it already." He sighed and looked down at the floor. "I haven't had my first kiss yet." he spoke so low I could barely hear him.

I felt like my jaw was going to fall off. He looked up at me and instantly grew mad, "Never mind forget I ever said anything, I'm gonna go look for Summer." He was about to get up when I grabbed his arm and pulled him back down. I leaned into his ear, I don't know what made me say the next few words but I'm hoping it was the alcohol speaking. "I find it cute, and for some reason a turn on." He sat back down and we waited for the game to start.

It got to my turn, and I instantly became excited, I spun the bottle, everyone was leaning in to see who I would get. They all knew that I was single and why. I felt a bit of an invasion of privacy when everyone found out about it by Monday, when it had happened Friday at lunch, and nobody witnessed it, so it stunned me at how fast word got around.

At times like this I wish I were a nobody.

After what seemed like forever the bottle began slowing down, people were getting anxious. Then the stupid bottle had to land exactly spot on, on Nathaniel. I mentally groaned. I didn't want to do this, but I sure as hell didn't want anyone else to do it either.

Nathaniel showed no emotion. We both got on our knees and turned towards each other, I heard a few people taking their phones out. Great it'll be all over Facebook by tonight.

I brought my hand up towards his face and cupped his soft cheeks, I slowly brought him in closer, as I leaned in as well. I softly brushed my lips against his, teasing him. He pushed his face forward and brought our lips together, our lips began moving, our breaths were mixed together, creating a unique scent like no other.

He brought his hand up to my waist, holding me still. I slid my tongue across his bottom lip seeking for entrance. He complied and opened his mouth just enough for my tongue to slip in, our tongues danced, I wasn't sure if I believed that he really hadn't kissed anyone before. He was just a great kisser, I guess he was just a natural.

I heard people begin to holler and that was when I realized we were in a room full of people. All whose eyes were glued to us as we swatted saliva. Unwillingly I broke away from the kiss and sat back down, turned away from Nathaniel. I felt my face redden as people were giving me looks as if saying 'get some!'. Next was this other girl named Delilah, however during her turn Nathaniel got up and left the room. I pretended not to care or even notice that he had left. Truth was I felt pretty upset, had he been upset that I kissed him, was I a bad kisser, did he not want to be more than friends? All these sorts of questions were running through my mind and then I got up and left, thankfully nobody noticed as they were too busy looking at Delilah and some jock suck each other's faces off.

I made my way towards the kitchen, I grabbed a ice cold water bottle and chugged it down. This alcohol was making me do stupid things. There was no one else in the kitchen which I was happy about, since I just wanted to be left alone at the moment. I was deep in my thoughts and I wasn't aware of someone entering the kitchen. Shaking my head, I decided to get another water bottle.

I turned around and instantly gasped, Nathaniel was right in front of me, as in an inch away from me. He pushed his body against mine, as he place both his hands on either side of my waist. I gasped at the contact, the sparks flowing through my veins again.

He brought his head down next to my cheek, "You should've never kissed me," he said in a low seductive voice. Oh god, I'm pretty sure that I'm soaking wet, from just his words alone. He continued speaking after a while, "Because now I want more, I need more." Who the hell was this and what did they do with nerdy Nathaniel?! I didn't care however I liked this side of him.

I brought my hands up around his neck and pulled him back as I looked into his eyes, they were dark with lust, nearly black. I brought his face down to mine and instantly the kiss became very heated in a matter of seconds.

I felt my conscience trying to tell me to stop, I didn't listen and pushed the winey little voice to the back of my head.

Before we got any further I pulled away. I got out of his embrace and started walking away, "Come and get me, nerd." I said and ran away trying to get up the stairs to look for an empty room.

Halfway up the stairs, arms pulled me back into a hard chest, I knew it was Nathaniel from his husky unique scent, he had stopped me from continuing up the stairs and tightened his hands as he leaned down towards my neck and he began to leave a trail of kisses. I let out a moan. I felt him smirk at my reaction.

He went up towards my ear and spoke in his low husky voice, "You aren't getting away that easily." Once I controlled my breathing and was able to talk I turned my head and looked up at him, "Who said I was trying to get away, I was going to go get us a room." I said.

He seemed more than satisfied with my answer as his lips came crashing down on mine once again, he hungrily kissed me as he carried me bridal style up the rest of the stairs.

We reached a room and he opened the door, I broke away to look inside and found it empty. He put me down and he turned around to lock the door while I made my way towards the light switch.

The bright lights turned on and I turned around to see a very hungry looking Nathaniel.

I began to pull the zipper from my skin tight dress down. He stood frozen in his spot, his eyes glued to my hands. The zipper was on my right side, the dress was strapless, the zipper went from under my arm all the way down to my thigh. Once I was by my waist, Nathaniel nearly ran to me, he pulled me to him, he pushed my hand off the zipper and instead replaced it with his own.

"Let me." he whispered huskily to me. I swear he was doing this on purpose, I wanted him more than I've ever wanted anyone else in my life. I couldn't ignore the sparks I felt as his hand trailed down to my thigh, his teasing knuckles lightly touched my skin as his hand went lower.

The whole time we just stared at each other, his chocolate brown eyes looked almost black again, his pupils were dilated, I could feel his heart beat against my chest, I knew he could feel how hard my heart was beating too.

Finally after what felt like hours, his hand reached the bottom of the zipper and slowly my dress slid off. It pooled around my feet in a circle. He took two steps back, I felt so exposed, but it felt somewhat comfortable in a weird way. I heard a throaty groan as his response to my lace black bra and matching panties.

In a second, he appeared in front of me again, his left hand slid around my waist and he pulled me to his chest once again, his right hand came behind my head. He almost too gently pulled my head towards him for our lips to reunite, the kiss seemed better than the one before. I brought my hand up and slid them up his arms, up to his shoulder, then I tangled my hands in his feather soft hair. I pulled on his hair as the kiss deepened, he groaned into the kiss, I felt it travel from our mouths down to my now wet panties.

His hand slid from my back down to my ass and he brought our bodies completely together, no gaps whatsoever. I could feel his erection on my lower stomach. With the new contact made and stronger sparks coursing through our veins, we both let out a sound of pleasure.

We pulled away too soon, but I knew I would've fainted soon from the lack of oxygen I was receiving throughout our heated kiss.

I pulled away from his hold, his eyes held a hint of confusion and a whole lot of lust, a small frown made its way to his perfect plump lips. I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me, once we were by the bed I pushed him down on it. I stood in front of him as he was eye level with my breasts. His eyes never left mine. He reached out and both of his hands grabbed my hips as he pushed me towards him, I grabbed onto his shoulders as I got onto the bed as well, on my knees, my legs were open and his were in between, mine keeping his legs prisoner.

He tried reaching up to me to continue the kiss, however I dove to his neck and left pepper light kisses. Now my ass was on the bulge in his jeans. I heard him groan and his hands gripped my hips, pleasurably hard. I looked up at him through my lashes and could see his eyes closed with heavy breaths escaping his lips.

I began to lower my lips onto his shoulder, when I reached the place where his shoulder and neck met, I gave him a gentle teasing bite, from the reaction I received from him, I realized it was his sweet spot, I began to suck on it, while doing this I had my hands gently pulling at his hair, his breathing picked up and I decided to take it a step further, I began to grind my ass gently at first on his erection. His grasp on my hips tightened impossibly more as he pushed me down on him to give more pressure on the bulge in his pants.

He was groaning every couple of seconds, my name would leave his lips in a pleasurable whisper.

After I left him a love bite on his sweet spot, I brought my head up and looked down at him as I began to lift myself off him. His eyes snapped open, they looked midnight blue.

I brought my head down and met his awaiting lips, the kiss was no where near gentle, it was filled with a hunger that could feed a whole country. His hands were cupping my face, keeping me from breaking the kiss, not that I wanted to. I groaned as I realized he was still fully clothed. I brought my hands down to the hem of his shirt, slowly I began to slide it up his mouth watering abs, I couldn't believe he was a virgin with the body of a god!

I grew impatient and quickly brought his shirt up, he loosened the hold on my neck and I pulled away. I pulled his shirt up and over his head.

I gasped at the masterpiece in front of me, then for the first time tonight, he blushed. His eyes weren't looking at me anymore, but the wall behind me. I brought my hands up and cupped his face as I made him look back into my eyes.

His eyes held a bit of uncertainty and worry, I looked back at him with a serious expression and gentle eyes.

"Listen to me, you're perfect. You're all I've ever wanted in a man, don't shy away, you have such a sexy body." The lust quickly made it's way back to his eyes, replacing the worry and uncertainty.

I had no idea what brought me to say those words to him, I just couldn't let him think that he wasn't attractive, he was more than that.

I pushed him down so he was flat on his back, his legs were dangling off the bed so I told him to move up, he quickly complied.

He lifted himself back up on his elbows, he brought me down to him by placing a hand on the back of my neck. Instead of kissing me on the lips, he showered me in pleasuring open mouthed kisses. I felt him begin to suck on the skin near my jaw. He hadn't found my sweet spot yet, but he was returning the favor, I knew that by tomorrow I would awaken with a love bite caused by his soft arousing lips.

I brought my hands down to unbutton his jeans, I slowly slid the zipper down, I felt and heard him suck a breath in, a smirk made its way to my face, I loved how he reacted to my touches, and how easily I could pleasure him.

He pulled away from my neck and his hands grabbed onto my waist, before I knew it he rolled us over and now he was the one on top. My chest was heaving up and down. I didn't know how much longer I could wait.

As if seeing the need in my eyes, in the blink of an eye he took his jeans off and threw them somewhere on the dark floor.

I flipped us over again and straddled him while I sat up, I reached behind my back and unlatched my bra, his eyes traveled from my face down to my chest, to my panties, then back up to my chest.

We were both breathing hard in anticipation, my bra straps slid down my arms and the next second it was on the floor.

I stayed still, taking in his reaction, his eyes widened, I think that's a good reaction... I hope so. I felt the nervousness creep up, I gulped rather loudly. His eyes met mine and he stared back at me with the same need I had for him. "You're beautiful." he whispered lovingly to me.

I smiled back at him, it was the first time in years, since I've been called beautiful by a guy that wasn't my father.

The smile soon left my face as his hands came up and cupped my breasts, I let out a low moan. He began to slowly massage them, I threw my head back from the pleasure, his fingers teased my hardened n!pples, my breaths became hard pants. He removed one of his hands from my breast and put it on my waist, he pushed me down until he was eye level with me breast.

I put my hands on the large wood head rest, gripping it in anticipation, he put both his arms around my waist, as he brought me lower, without warning his mouth latched onto one of my breasts, he suck on if softly at first, but not content with my responses he increased the pressure, I began moaning louder. His mouth moved over to my other breast giving it equal attention. I pulled back, his mouth and smooth lips coming off with a small pop.

"I want you." I was barely able to say the words. He rolled us around so he was on top of me again, "You don't know how long I've waited for you to say that." he growled into my ear.

He pulled his boxers off, and I was shocked at his size. I gulped loudly, I wasn't sure if I wanted to go through with this. He looked painfully big, his hand cupped my chin and he brought my head up to make eye contact. He stared down at me, his eyes held a hidden emotion, I couldn't decipher it no matter how hard I tried.

"I'll be gentle, I promise." he told me, his tone promising. I gulped and after a while, a did a small nod, I trusted him. For some strange out of this world reason, I trusted him. By now, we were both sober and more than aware of what we were doing.

He pecked my lips lightly, then backed away giving me his lustful stare. His hands trailed down my body, until he reached my underwear, he slightly gripped the nearly see through fabric, seeming to struggle with pulling it all the way down my legs I pushed his hands softly away, and pulled it down the rest of the way.

His innocent blush returned and he looked back at me mumbling a low "Sorry." his innocence turned me on even more and I brought his sweet lips down to mine. Our lips moulded as perfectly as they did in my dream. Only it felt so much better now that I knew it was real.

Before he could deepen the kiss, I broke away and breathed out "C0ndom." He groaned and quickly got off me, pulling a condom out of the back pocket of his jeans.

He returned back to me and before he could open the small blue foil packet, I took it out of his hand, he stared at me confused for a moment, but I began to kiss him again. He responded immediately.

While he was lost in the kiss, I opened the foil packet and threw it after I took out the c0ndom. I grabbed his long erection in my hand and he sucked in a breath at the unexpected move. He began kissing me harder, I returned with equal passion.

I slowly slid the cond0m on as he groaned into my mouth, his mouth left mine and he trailed kisses along my jaw and down my neck.

Slowly he pulled away as he looked down at me. I felt him at my entrance, he slowly parted my folds with his proud erection. I sucked in a breath as he slowly pushed into me. We kept eye contact the whole time.

He pulled out and repeated his actions only this time he slipped in deeper. Breaking contact I looked down to where our bodies were joined, he did the same, we both watched as he repeated the same actions pushing in deeper every time. The pleasure was stronger than the pain.

He seemed to look slightly pained, I understood why and I brought his head back up to mine, "You can go all in now." I told him, he seemed to be a little relieved.

In one hard thrust he entered me fully, I screamed in pain, he was so deep. He instantly stilled and didn't move. "Do you want me to stop?" I looked back at him, I couldn't believe he was asking me this, he seemed to care about me more than Daniel ever did. "I will stop if you want me to, I swear it's ok-" I cut him off by smashing my lips onto his.

I shook my head while mumbling "No." against his lips. A small smile became evident on his face, I felt a smile creep up my face. He began to slowly move, and soon the pleasure became much stronger than the pain. We were both heavily breathing.

"Harder." The word slipped out of my mouth with ease. Without a second thought he began to thrust deeper and with more force.

I arched my back as the pleasure was taking over. My hands were on his back, slowly I dragged my nails down his muscled back. As my moans became louder, he connected our mouths for what seemed like the hundredth time tonight, but felt like the first time in years.

I wrapped my legs around his lower waist, opening myself more for him, making him go deeper. I pulled away as I needed to breathe.

"Nathaniel." I moaned out. He began to kiss down my neck, I brought my hands up to his hair and began running my hands through it, I felt a tightening sensation in my stomach and I knew I was close to my orgasm.

He increased his pace, I bit his shoulder as I felt so near. "I'm going to..." I trailed off, biting his shoulder again. "I know baby, wait for me."

I moaned rather loudly, trying to hold for as long as I could. I felt as if I was going to explode any second now, finally after what seemed forever but was most likely a minute or less, he groaned out,"Now.".

I wrapped my arms around his neck and screamed out his name, as he did mine. The burst of pleasure hit me harder than anything, my toes curled at the earth shattering sensation.

He laid his head on my chest after the most amazing 0rgasm I had experienced in my life. We were both heavily breathing, his arms were wrapped around me and my hands were running through his soft silky hair. "That was..." he began.

"Earth shatteringly amazing." I finished. He lightly chuckled and agreed with me.

After a few more rounds, I was laying on him, my arms wrapped around his chest, his arms was wrapped around me and he was lightly trailing his fingers up and down. We were both quiet, it was peaceful with no tension in the air.

"Nathaniel?" I said while lifting my head from his chest. Setting my chin on top of his chest. He looked down at me, we were both sweaty and tired from all the recent activities. My legs were sore from his size, but it was a sore that I was comfortable with.

"No matter what I may tell you when I wake up," I paused, trying to pick the best words I could at the moment. " I want you to know, I really enjoyed tonight, you were amazing, and..." I trailed off not wanting to say the words but I also wasn't quite sure what exactly it is I wanted to say.

"I know," he looked down at me with an unreadable expression. "I feel the same way." he concluded. He gave me a small smile, it didn't reach his eyes, telling me he was forcing it.

I pulled myself up and placed my lips on his, I knew it would be the last time. This was just a one time thing. He was just a one night stand, and nothing more. I repeated it over and over again hoping that at some point I would believe it.

When I was going to pull back, he groaned and pushed his head forward, keeping our lips connected. I understood what he meant and I leaned in closer to him.

I swiped my anxious tongue across his full bottom lip, his inviting mouth opened enough for my tongue to pass through. Our tongues danced. I wanted to stay in the moment forever, where things are just simple, I was making out with an extremely gorgeous guy who just happens to be my school's top nerd.

I had just slept with said guy and I didn't regret it one bit. I felt at peace and content.

I began to pull away, his teeth grazed my swollen bottom lip and he gently bit down on it. I let out a small moan.

We had our foreheads pressed together while we stared at each other but kept quiet.

I didn't understand my feelings, Nathaniel made me feel things Daniel never could, even if he wanted to. Nathaniel was definitely a better kisser. He was just better than Daniel.

He brought his hand up to my face and tucked a loose hair strand behind my ear. He kept his hand there, then surprisingly he brought my head slightly down, as he gave me a light peck on my forehead.

I felt tingles all throughout my body.

"Goodnight handsome." I murmured as I turned around, my back facing him.

"Goodnight gorgeous." he whispered back, I felt his body shift and then his arm came around, and he pulled me back towards his chest. His head was in the crook of my neck as he breathed me in, while releasing a small,"Mmm.".

He tangled our legs together and unconsciously I brought my arm above his, grabbed his hand with mine, and entwined our fingers. I let sleep take over me and soon I fell asleep with a smile on my face, because I knew there was no other place I wanted to be at that very moment.

•••

So? What do you think, was it okay or needs serious work? This was my first intimate scene that I've written so it's not perfect of course. Thank you for reading don't forget to vote or comment your thoughts, I love to read comments! :)

Xoxo Paola

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 382 51
I know it was wrong to kiss him. But I couldn't stop myself no matter what. He was my Stepbrother I know. But I couldn't stop the attraction that I h...
181K 6.3K 41
Summary It must sound very cliché but this is my story, the story of a nerd ( aka me, Emma) and how my life turned upside down In A mere couple of m...
10 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...
101K 3.2K 36
Four years ago, a 13-year-old blackmailed me into friendship by holding my doughnut captive. We've been close ever since. I soon noticed that I wante...