Wrong number my dude [Vkook T...

By drinktaewithkookies

J:.... i think i just came T: tf.... More

One :
two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty Five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty Three
Thirty four
Thirty Five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Fourty
Fourty one
Fourty two
Fourty three
Fourty four
Fourty Five
fourty six
Fourty seven
Fourty eight
Fourty nine
Fifty
Fifty one
Fifty two
Fifty three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty six
Fifty seven
Fifty eight
Fifty nine
Sixty
Sixty one
Sixty two
Sixty three
Sixty four
Not an update
Sixty five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty eight
we made it exist
๐ŸŒšSixty Nine ๐ŸŒš
Not an update #2
Seventy
Seventy one
Seventy three
Seventy four
Seventy five
Seventy six
Seventy seven
Q&A cuz why not
seventy eight
;-;
๐Ÿ’œ for our babies ๐Ÿ’œ
seventy nine
*coughs * ๐Ÿ‘€
Eighty
Eighty one
Eighty two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty five
We need your help
Eighty six
Eighty seven
Eighty eight
Eighty nine
Ninety
Ninety one
Ninety two
Ninety three
Ninety four
Ninety five
Ninety six
Ninety seven
Ninety eight
Not an update
Ninety nine (holy shit)
100 :)
101
Getting to know our babies๐Ÿ‘€
102
103
104
Not an update (yet๐Ÿ‘€)
105
Not an update ( i just missed u guys ;-;)
106

Seventy two

63.3K 2.6K 6.6K
By drinktaewithkookies

Hello babies we hope you're all doing well 💜

Enjoyyyyy (sorry we couldn't update yesterday)

___________________________________________

After locking his phone, Jungkook got up from his seat and caught up to Jimin before he disappears somewhere else.

The older male have been quite lately. It's unusual considering his bright fluffy personality.
He turned from a butterfly to a worm somehow...

"Hyung!" The younger said loud enough to catch the other's attention.

"Omo your hair is light brown now?" Jungkook smiled, ruffling Jimin's hair. "It's nice, I like it"

Jimin gave him a small smile in response and thanked him with a barely audible voice.
"Do you need something Kookie?" he said, wrapping his arm around Jungkook's shoulders like he always does.

Jungkook felt a bang in his chest. His feelings were right about Jimin being off. There was something so wrong and he needed to know ."Hmm well hyung..you think I didn't notice but- I can see it....i can see you're upset" the younger sighed, sitting down somewhere with Jimin.

"So just tell me, what's happening with you hyung?.."

"I do? " he giggled "I'm fine though" Jimin said as his giggles slowly started to die down and his smile fadded. "i'm really..okay..." suddenly he started sobbing and Jungkook just went blank for a second as he stared at the boy that never cried in front of him.

"...h-hyung?.." the first thing he could do was wrap his arms around Jimin's smaller frame, holding him tight for a few silent minutes, waiting for Jimin's crying to stop.

"Shhh..it's okay hyung.."

"I'm okay Kookie, why are you saying this? " he cried out, grabbing tightly into him and burying his crying face into his chest.

Jungkook at this point had a ' -_- ' facial expression. Why is Jimin still trying to hide the very very obvious.

"Hyung, you're literally crying your jibooty off. Just tell me what's wrong?" He asked again, starting to tickle the older which worked at making Jimin laugh instead of crying.

"Aish" Jimin said giggling before rolling his eyes. "Can't I try to be a little dramatic?" he said sighing and wipping his tears away. "I...just got dumped in the must fucked up way you can imagine " he confessed.

Jungkook widened his eyes at the words. "Oh my god Did He literally dump you in a garbage bin-" the younger said because this is one of the worst ways to get dumped in his head.

And Jimin just looked at him with a judging face ."Are you fucking serious.. " he said shaking his head afterwards. "You watch too much cartoons kid " he added before resting his head on the younger's shoulder.

"Wanna hear a funny story of how your loyal hoe got dumped? " Jimin asked, causing Jungkook to nod immediately.
"I'm all ears~"

Jimin took a deep breath "Well you know that shit head, hot ass motherfucker that i always blow your ass with my stories about him? "

Jungkook simply nodded. " Yeah your boyfriend"

"Ew gross- Call him ex now.. " Jimin corrected sassily. "We were supposed to meet last night.. well in our usual place." he looked away "his hotel room" he said between coughs.

"So i decided to go earlier than usual to surprise him. I even skipped practice and got ear fucked by Mr.Bang- well let's leave that aside for now. " he said, remembering how his punishment was to massage Mr.Bang's whole body in a fucking sauna while Jimin had to keep on winter clothes.

"When I went there, I decided to not use the keys i have and knocked on the door instead" he said rolling his eyes at the next part.

"Guess who the fuck opened it"

Jungkook quickly asked. "Whooo" wanting to know more .

"He's fucking married." The older whined out.

".... just how old was your man..." Jungkook wondered confused as the situation becomes weirder.

"Yah that's not the point- I got used.. that shithead used me." Jimin frowned at his own feet.

"He told me that he got bored of me and how clingy i am.. he also said I'm just a hoe anyway so he can pay me later if i want .. do you believe that .."

Jungkook had his lips parted in shock at the last part. He felt so so horrible for Jimin.
The older male didn't deserve such treatment.

"Hyung.. I'm so sorry this happened to you.. you really don't deserve someone like that no matter how sassy you get with me- the point is- you deserve someone that's actually good, that will truly love you. I bet that jerk is dealing with divorce right now while you're a free bird, single and ready to mingle~"  Jungkook smirked, nudging his friend.

As the boys were still talking , Jimin sticking to Jungkook like a baby and the younger acting like his mom, a blonde guy entered the building, walking around and looking totally lost.

"Aish what the fuck is this maze-like building.." the stranger sighed.

".. and that's why you should get over him and live your life.. " Jungkook continued trying to make his hyung feel better.

Jimin on the other hand wasn't paying much attention to what the younger said.

He was too busy eye fucking the person that just got in.

"I guess you should find someone younger than that hyung" Jungkook cringed " It'll work better".

"Damn.. " Jimin said bitting his lip as saw the foreign guy lean against a wall behind him before throwing his head back, showing off his hot ass neck veins.

"I know right... that's what i thought when you told me he was married " Jungkook frowned.

"He's so damn hot " Jimin kept looking at the blonde guy from head to toe. He seemed about the same height at him.

"Oh shut up-" Jungkook said rolling his eyes before realizing the reason Jimin is saying that. "oh.." the younger tilted his head as he looked at the blonde guy. He looked lost so Jungkook got up and made his way to the blonde haired male.

He looked familiar so Jungkook got up and made his way to him, immediately recognizing the older male.

"Omo Yoongi hyung- I didn't recognize you with that new hair color~" he chuckled, slightly touching the blonde locks.

"Suits me doesn't it?" Yoongi smirked a little, causing Jimin to swoon from afar.

"What brings you here hyung?" The younger asked, curiously.

"Well i'm here to meet the PD .. his name was Bang... something Hyuk.. whatever" he rolled his eyes "I'm supposed to produce a song for him so I've got some stuff to sign." the older replied, causing the younger to part his lips in surprise "woaah that's awesome i didn't know you became a producer".

Jimin soon had his arms wrapped around Kookie's waist, back hugging him. "Hello i'm Jimin-" then he stood back next to Jungkook and looked at him. ".. yah introduce me~ Where are your manners?" he said nudging Jungkook with his elbow a few times.

"And-" Jungkook pointed at Jimin, rolling his eyes  "This is my partner, Park Jimin" Jungkook said.

"Jiminie hyung, this is my cousin Min Yoongi" he introduced the two, feeling like he's matching a new couple together.

'Damn am I the angel of love now' The younger thought to himself.

Jimin soon held Yoongi's hand to shake it. '...Fucking daddy hands what the fuckkk' he thought, practically screaming in his head. "Nice to meet you.. hyung~ " he said eye smiling at the blonde haired man.

Yoongi eyed him and nodded "Yeah well same here?"

"Hyuuung" Jungkook pouted, grabbing his cousin's attention again. "Why do you never text me back.. " he whined, shoving his phone in Yoongi's face, showing him all the spamming he did with no answers.

"I'm not really a phone person" the older simply replied then lookd back at a smirking Jimin who was still holding his hand and looking at it.

Yoongi coughed trying to get his attention before glancing down at their hands causing Jimin to realize what Yoongi meant before letting go, still smiling awkwardly.

"So does any of you know where his office is? That PD person.." Yoongi asked.
So Jungkook showed him the way.

They both smiled at Yoongi as he walked away before Jungkook went back to where he was while Jimin was still staring at the older's back till he disappeared.

"Fuck . Me . Right . Now " Jimin said between claps as he walked towards Jungkook. "Why didn't you mention the fact that you have a hot ass, mother fucker in your family " Jimin said, lightly hitting Kookie's arm.

"Well- you noticed I didn't even recognize him immediately which means, we aint close enough for me to mention him" the younger replied, rubbing his arm.

This reminded him that his body is still covered in Tae's hickeys. It also reminded him that he missed Taehyung so fucking much.

"Hyung, looks like you got over that shit head, hot ass, mother fucked ex of yours the moment my cousin showed up" Jungkook chuckled with a hint of smirk. He liked teasing his hyung over his height and other stuff.

"Of fucking course.. did you see how he looked like.. those veins are killing me.. i need more.. MORE " he yelled the last part and got up.

"I'LL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO HAVE HIM! FITE ME BANG PD NIM IMMA GO GET LAID IN YOUR OFFICE AT THIS FUCKING MOMENT." he continued as walked toward the office but Jungkook of course held him and pulled him down on the bench again.

"Hold the fuck up, are you serious..." Jungkook said confused.

"Did i ever joke about this.. Jungkook, this is serious.  What the fuck.. it's an emergenc, let me go! "Jimin whined, trying to free himself.

"Yah hold your balls" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I WANT HIM TO DO THAT TOO" Jimin yelled in response  before ending up with Jungkook's hand on his mouth, stopping him from making any weirder comments.

Jimin is literally the defination of thirsty comments on YouTube videos.

"For fuck's sake Jimin that's not gonna work with him. Take it slow.. step by step " he advised his hyung who wasn't really thinking straight.

Well he never did.

And neither did Jungkook-

"Then give me his phone number.. house adresse .. KEYS " Jimin answered.

Jungkook sighed. "i'll text you his phone number" As soon as he took his phone out of his pocket, he found texts coming from Taehyung causing him to smile widely like a teenage girl before opening them.

Taedaddy :
Tomorrow

Taedaddy :
10 am

Taedaddy :
In front of Sope station

Taedaddy :
I'll be waiting 💜

Babyboy🐰:
I'll be there daddy :3💕

Babyboy🐰:
I've missed you so bad..

Jimin squinted his eyes at Jungkook as the younger was too busy giggling at his phone.
"Yaah send me his goddamn number instead of flirting bunnybum."

"Aish can't you even wait for 2 seconds?" Jungkook complained before sending Yoongi's contact number to Jimin, causing him to jump around happily and starting to text Kookie's cousin immediately.

"Don't say something stupid" Jungkook warned.

"Of course i won't " Jimin said, smiling innocently as he sent a text and leaned against Jungkook's shoulder "do you know how much i love you "

~Yoongi's phone ~

Unknown number:
CHOKE ME WITH THOSE GODDAMN HANDS DADDY.

______________________________________________

Do you guys want more of yoonmin ? 👀👀👀
(Next one will be mixed i think vkook+yoonmin)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537 100 27
Tae: I can't wait anymore...
604K 17.5K 49
KOOKV/KOOKTAE Top Kook :: Bottom Tae
278K 9.5K 14
แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษดษข แด…แดแด‡sษด'แด› สœแด€แด แด‡ แด‡ษดแดแดœษขสœ แดแดษดแด‡ส แด›แด แดแดกแด‡ แด›แด แดŠแด‡แดษดษขษขแดœแด‹ , sแด แดŠแด‡แดษดษขษขแดœแด‹ า“แดœแด„แด‹s สœษชแด ส€แด€แดก ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดษชแด…แด…สŸแด‡ แดา“ แด€ษด แด€สŸสŸแด‡ส . โ ษขแดแด… , ษช แด„แดแดœสŸแด… า“แดœแด„แด‹ สแดแดœ แด€สŸสŸ แด…แด€ส...
60.1K 1.1K 24
[ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ๐š— ]