𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨 | 𝐤𝐦𝐬...

By lady_arisa

ON EDIT "I like you." "Well,i don't." "I won't give up." "Good luck then,Kim Myungsoo." COMPLETED ON 2015 - H... More

start
angel
curiosity
saviour
special
rivals
man in love
obstacles
festival
inception
stolen
issues
day-out
minor
nightmare
avoidance
torment
shameless lie
insanity
liar
fool
who
still
truths
capture
juliette
romeo
after
special chapter: behind the scenes
LASTROMEO2

Side Story: First Meeting

5.7K 99 9
By lady_arisa

So i promised you guys i would make a bonus chapter about their first meeting and how Kim Myungsoo taken an interest on Ah Ri.

Author

"President! There's a fight by the back of the school again!"

"Again!?"

The peachy blonde haired teen girl shot her head up from the desk from focusing her paper works that are give by the teachers.Until a certain students barged into her Council office and yelled like crazy causing her to jump from her seat.She rose from her seat and snatch her black jacket from the chair then tied it around her small waist-along with a simple white buttoned-up shirt,blending well it red tie and red skirt.

"Who is it this time,really." she sighs frustratingly as running her fingers through her hair and dash across the hallways down to the back of the school as one of the witnesses lead them the way.

"I have no idea,but judging the from their uniform they look like from the DongMun University!" said one of the girl beside her.

DongMun University? That school wasn't that far from ours.

"I heard their students always looked for trouble," she uttered again,making Ah Ri gulp.Although how much she's scared to deal with gangsters kids but however she is still the President who is in charged for the discipline of the school,and besides,she is usual to dealt with these kinds of problems,aye?

"There they are!"

The students who had followed her stopped behind her back and only stood still,unable to move,

"I- i think we're just gonna be here,President."

"Y-yeah,please take care." stuttered them.She only nodded in understanding,knowing they're probably afraid to be hit or involved in these kinds of people and situations.She then continued her way towards them and in her eyes,there are probably 5 figures surrounding a two students from her own University as they only had their backs against the fences on the ground in fear.

"Oh,lookie here boys.Looks like your bruise has gone,huh?" she heard one of the guy laughs-kicked the side of the fences by one of the student's head-nearing to hit him.

"But don't worry.You're gonna have a new tattoo tonight." he states,making the guys around him laughs along.

Ah Ri couldn't hold her composure anymore although how much she wanted to regain in back.And so she stepped forward behind them with a big guts of hers.

"Hey!" she exclaimed,making them all turned their heads towards her.

"Remind me if you guys are even taught of this at school since you were a darn small little kid,but ever heard of the law 'NO FIGHTING' in this school! Especially when you're outsiders!" she rant on without fear glinting in her tone-glaring at them.Nonetheless,she have to admit that although how badass the DongMun University boys are,but they still got their...charming looks on them.

And one of them caught her eyes,but of course she had to stop them from doing so.

"Oh,if it isn't the President of KyungHee," smirked one of the guy-turning around so he was now fully facing her,as so as the others.

Her eyes traveled down to the two guys behind them which are on the ground-had some of red bruises on their faces and how their face felt relieved when they saw her.

"Well," starts the guy who had caught her eyes.His eyes roam around her body;more like toe to head carefully.She raised a brow at him,

"What're you looking at?" she spat,

He had this,curly and messy brown hair,not to mention those almond-shaped eyes and how that nose was like those european has.

He smirked,taking a few steps closer to her that is until he was only a few meters away from her.

"You're more sexier than i thought."

"Wh-what the--"

"Care to join us tonight,Miss?" he smiled-a devious one.

"First of all,i don't even have the slightest thought of going with you perverts.Second,i'm afraid all of you are only some of spoiled brats strolling around the neighborhood," she shot back-never ending her endless glaring at them and not even afraid what will they do to her.

"What'd you say!?" yelled one of the guy-while the brunette one only remain staring at her in rather...amusing and..interesting.

"And third,scram off from our school and never to bully them again!" She unconsciously took a step forwards to him and pointed rudely to his shoulders

"You and your fellow!" she finishes off.Glaring up at him still.

"Myungsoo! Are you just gonna stand there!?" shouted one of the guy.

While he only stared down at her face-examining it and noticing she really does have a beautiful features.How her eyebrows were nicely shaped and how her big brown eyes gleaming under the sun,not to mention those long eyelashes and pink thin lips.

"Hold it guys," he commanded-preferring to his gangs but keeping his eyes into hers.

"I heard KyungHee have a mean President,but i didn't know she was this sexy." he uttered-licking the bottom of his own lip-old habit to be exact.

"Pervert." she muttered.

"I don't have time for your joking so if you mind,MOVE." she shoved him to the side and trying to get past through him,attempting to take care of the bullied boys to the infirmary.

"Woah,there feisty pants."

"Hey! Let go!"

He shot an arm out then grabs her upper arm-preventing her from walking away furthermore then pulls her close to him until her back bumped lightly onto his chest.She grew flustered and quickly wrestling out of his grip.

"Yah! You pervert!"

Hiding her blushing face quite well,she finally managed to move herself away from him after gathering enough strength to do so,but of course Myungsoo purposely lets her go.

Sure he is deadly charming and all,every girls's dream to have a handsome boyfriend like him.

But no matter what,he is still a bad guy and a bullier!

While on the other hand,Kim Myungsoo find it odd.Considering that most girls would blush and run away due to his looks that can't be stand.Or maybe some girls would seduce him and had him slept with them;nor might just obediently obliged on whatever he told them to do.

Or so even he thought.

Not to this girl here.Instead,she was trying to kick off their asses if she could learn a Judo nor a Karate right now.But her tongue sure is sharp.That's what caught his interest to her.

"Hey are you even listening!" her loud voice snaps him from smiling like an idiot then looks back to her,

"Riightt.." he smirked.Then looking back to his men,motioning with his head to let them leave ahead first.In return,they only frown in confusion but did as what they were asked to.

"Pardon me for intruding your..territory,Princess.I promise it won't happen again." he smiled.

"You better be." she snorted then walking towards the boys.

Kim Myungsoo stared at her back once more before finally take his leave and to outside the school.He saw one ravenette short-haired girl rushing towards his direction and is in the same uniform as the President.

They shortly make an eye-contact but in a matter of second,she went back focusing to the girl behind him.

"Yah Song Ah Ri! Gwaenchana!?" she heard the girl yelled who he assumed must be one of her close friend.

"Oi,Myungsoo! Don't be a slow poke now!" one of his gang mate yelled from the up front gate causing him to clicked his tongue in annoyance and keep up his pace along with theirs.

But in his mind,he couldn't stop how she was glaring at him earlier.Not even a blush he could see as he touches her.Weird.Women nor girls could easily fall for his charm and mostly his smiles,but this girl might found it...ugly maybe.

Song Ah Ri is it?

He smirks;

We'll see how it is.

Ah Ri

"Are you alright!? Did they hurt you somewhere!?" A girl ran towards me but i only smiled widely at her,

"I'm alright,Mari.Believe it."

"Wah,seriously.The DongMun kids should really know their place." i heard she mumbled.

"Yeah,now help me up with these guys. Can you stand up properly?" i turn my attention to the two boys on the ground with bruises on their faces.I squatted down right beside them as examinging those wounds.

"Yeah." they nodded.

"Come on.Let's get you guys to the infirmary." i gave them a hand and so as Mari did to the other guy,then starts helping them to walk carefully towards the school's infirmary.

"You did a great job,President.This school really is nothing without your hard working."

"No,i'm just doing my duty what a President is suppose to do." i smiled then bows down to the old spectacles-man across the desk.

"Very well then.I will try to talk to the DongMun's principal to handle those kids.Once again,good job President."

"Thank you so much." with that,i exited the room and lets out a relief sigh right when i stepped a foot out from the door.

I checked the small black watch that coiled around my left wrist.It strikes right at 5pm meaning it's time for me to head home.

I instantly walk straight to my own class to pack my own things then out from the school building.My driver would know what time is today i would have finished my class and so he must be waiting by the right side of the gate.

As walking towards the gate,there was a figure leaning back onto the wall as he had his arms crossed and head hung down so i couldn't see it clearly.

Is he sick or some--

But as my eyes realized the black uniform blazer that he had on his shoulder;i stopped dead track on my spot and my eyes widened.He is from the DongMun University! Well ,it's not that i'm scared he would beat the crap out of me when he saw me right.Then out of a blue,he raise his head up causing me to jump in startled and afraid that he sees me.But no,as he did that,he still had his eyelids shut tight and seems to be like he is trying to take a rest...by standing.Pft,how smart.

His curly brown hair swayed to the side and covering one of his eyes as he is trying to hold up his neck from letting his head down due to the sleepiness.

I squinted my eyes slightly at the guy and walk in so much silence as i could towards him.As i did so,i extend my hand out and was attend to brushes his fringe away.But that is until his both eyes are fluttered open and that piercing chocolate almond eyes are meeting my gaze again.

"Wah!" i shrieked;flinching a few steps away from him.He too,seems to be surprised as well.

"What're you doing?" How his voice sounded more colder than he does this afternoon.

"I should ask you the same! What are YOU doing here!?" i glared-emphasizing the 'You' part at him.

"Oh right,"i heard him mumble,stretching up as yawning at the same time.

"Song Ah Ri,am i right?"

"H-huh!?" with the mention of my full birth name causing me to widening my eyes once more and stared at him in horror;

"Wh-what do you want from me stalker!?"

He seems to digest his mind for a second until slowly one side of his lips slowly pulled up slightly-flashing me a devious smirking.

"Stalker? No one has ever dared to call me that low ya'know?"

"Oh yeah? Then how did you know my name," i snorted.

"Anyway,brush that off. The name's Kim Myungsoo,princess." he pulls my hand out from my sides then places a light kiss on the back of my hand.

"Pervert!" i yelped-slapping his hand away and grew flustered as my heart skip a beat by his prince demeanor-like.

"Pervert? What's next,a thief?" he frowned at this

"Whatever,now move.I have a ride to catch." i glared at moves to the side as to continue my way to where the car was parked.

But nope,he refuses to let me get through.He took a large step to right in front of me causing to almost bump onto his chest and when i look up at him,only an innocent grinning was plastered on his face.

"Yah! Bikyeo!" i said-rather rudely.

"And what if i don't?"

"What do you want from me Kim Myungsoo?"

He sighs beautifully as a relief sigh, "I've been waiting for you to ask that Song Ah Ri."

I rose an eyebrow at him,puzzled by what he meant.

"I wanna ask you out for a date."

"....Haaahh!?" in a split of second,i unconsciously lets out a cry and stared at him in great confusion yet shocking,good thing my heart didn't die from a heart attack.

"What'd you say!?"

"I'm asking you out." he simply re-stated.

"Are you kidding me!?"

"Nope." he grin again-popping the 'P' sound as if this was some kind of a joking things.

"We barely knew each other! And i don't date bulliers!" i pressed my own tone on each words i said.Harsh,but that's the truth.

"Ouch," he faked a hurted expression.

"I'm rejected already? That hurts Ah Ri."

How my only nickname rolled by his tongue sends shivers down my spine.Not the bad one,but what i mean is that...i have to admit he is deadly charming like every girls's daydreaming prince face and who couldn't be happier in her life if a guy as handsome as he does asking you out.

But NO WAY i am dating a bullier! That goes against my own principle!

"Yes! Now move!" i growled-taking the other side of the way but he only stops me again by grabbing my waist and tightening it.Before i knew it,i was pushed up against the wall with him a few inches away from my body.

"WHAT THE--PERVERT! HELP ME!" i screamed at the top of my lungs.

"You do know that although how much of a strength you're gonna fight me you're still a girl right?"

"I'm not stupid.That's why i screamed." i spat.

"So?"

"So..what?" i frowned.He shrugs his shoulders then move away from me.

"Is that a 'No' to my invitation?"

"That isn't a proper way to ask a girl out for a date,you dummy."

Myungsoo only look back at me while blinking his eyes quizzically as one hand went up to scratch the box of his head.He truly does looks like a lost puppy right now.Pft..

"You want the proper way?"

I blushed by his simple question; "N-not that i wanted to go out with you! I'm just suggesting if you would ask another girl!"

"Riightt.." he flush me a smirk.

"Now if you'll excuse me,i have to go home before dawn."

Afraid he would blabber something more ragging,i quickly left him and without another word,walk away.What is it with that guy! Gah! Seriously,appearing out of nowhere and asking me out for a date? What kind of move is that! More over,we didn't end up a good relationship back then when he bullied a students from my school!

I didn't even spare a glance back at him but all i know is that i could still feel his gaze was on my being until i was sure i am fully disappeared out from his sight.

"What're you doing?"

"WAH!" i jumped by the sudden voice behind me.I spun around to see Mari rising an eyebrow at me and starring at me as if i'm crazy.Well,i am now.

"Mari! Do you see and student from the DongMun University around here?" i pulled her down along with me as we hid behind someone's car right in front of our school gate.

"DongMun students? I don't think so,considering i just arrived here a few seconds ago." she answered although how dumbfounded she looked right now.

I heave out a sigh; "Thank goodness."

"Why?"

"Oh nothing~" i stood up then followed by her then starts to enter the gate but of course still by my caution to look at my surroundings.

"Say,do you by any chance know a student from DongMun named..Kim Myungsoo..?"

Knowing that my own best friend is the kind of person who knows everything about gossips nor every person from every Universities.I truly admit she is the queen of all-knowing news.

Mari looked at me,

"Well,.something happened until that i know his name,"

"Wait,you mean you don't actually know 'THE' Kim Myungsoo was the one who hold you yesterday?" Mari shot me a weird look.But the way she had said 'Hold' makes the incident yesterday afternoon appeared again in my mind.

Thank goodness no one saw that. Or else it will be a great rumor spreading in his nor my school.'KyungHee University 's President flirting with the great Kim Myungsoo.'

Yish

I am so hating that sentence.

"You're making it as if i sounded flirting with him," i mumbled-saying out loud what's in my mind.

"It's the other way around,Ah Ri. He's flirting with you." she informed me dully.

"And that's dangerous,he could get a girl under his skin just by the snap of his two fingers!You better not fall for his charm no matter how drop-dead gorgeous he is Ah Ri!" she continued;

My eye twitched; "Did you just praise him indirectly..?"

"How can you not know him! Everybody in the industries world nor the University in Seoul does!"

"Hey! You know me! I'm not the kind of person who bothered about things like that!"

"Geez,you need a life." she muttered.

"Can you just get on with it?"

"Hmm,Kim Myungsoo huh. Where to start,he is the kind of guy every girl willing to sleep with,"

"God,don't start with something embarrassing like that!"

"Okay okay! Hm..He's from the WooLim Corporation,a certified player and he even have his own fan clubs.To the point that they would stalk him day and night."

"Uh-uh," i nodded lightly in indication of listening to her attentively.

"Well,all that i know is don't involve yourself with his gangs.Or else you'll be rape-.."

"Stop it will ya'!"

"Finee!" she scoffed into a lopsided smirk.

Author

As time ticking by.From seconds to minutes and so minutes to hours.The lesson of the day has ended leaving both the President and her best friend in a great relief.

"Are you sure you don't want me to give you a ride back home? It's dangerous walking alone," Mari spoke-looking at the peachy blonde girl in worried while she just shook her head,smiling in return.

"Nah,besides i have things to buy downtown and i would like to do it by myself.So see ya' around!"

"Alright then if you ask for it." Mari flash her a grin before she finally entered her own black mercedez limousine and drove off.

With that,she headed down to the city of Seoul and since it was just the beginning of Summer,the air was so much lighter and how the warm wind are brushing throughout her journey down the city.It really has been a while since she had a stroll alone by the famous shopping district.Not to mention on the other hand she had sent a message to her driver-asking him not to tell anyone about her plans today and not to fetch her from school.

Besides,tomorrow's summer break!

The moment she knew she had entered the area,the smell of street foods and snacks engulfed her nostrils.She have to admit she has been craving for one of these foods since Mari had introduced them to her considering her parents won't ever allow her to eat foods like these.

By then,a one strong broth of smell caught her nose and she quickly follows the smell and not caring she would get lost or not.Heck,this is Seoul.Of course there's taxi everywhere.

"Wah.." she stared amazed at a small tend by the side of the road.She entered it without hesitation and stopped right in front of a big pot and grills.

"Well,aren't you a lovely girl! Never seen you around here!" came a voice from behind the counter and when Ah Ri lifted her chin up to see a woman that seems to be in the age of late 60s approached her,smiling warm-heartily which sends her to grow comfortable around there.

She returned the same length of her smile; "Ahjumma,can i have one set of ddokbokki please?"

"Sure! Right away!" she chirped joyfully which Ah Ri claims that every customers that must have been come here are treated happily.

While waiting,Ah Ri darting her eyes around the neighborhood knowing these must be some kind of a new area and newly-built considering she had never walk around here before.

But what caught her sudden sight was a group of boys in a white uniform and how each of their hair colors look like a rainbow in the blue tranquil sky,surrounding a guy in his black blazer uniform.She squinted her eyes more but the guy was blocked by the figures that were surrounding him,

What Ah Ri knows for sure was that he had got bruises on his cheek and he was on the ground using the wall adjacent to the brick walls as a back support.

Another bullying again, she thought,upset by the thought she couldn't help him.

"Oh dear,it happened again?" she heard the Aunt seller came back with her order in her hands.

She looked up at her and blinks;

"Again?"

"Why yes,they have been bullying that boy since last week," she starts off;

"I was wondering why no one even bothered to help them." she sighs-handing Ah Ri the box of rice cake to her which she gladly accept it.

True.Why does anyone does not even want to approach them and to scram off? I mean,where's the police?

Her eyebrows were knitted together in deep thoughts as she continued to take bites on each of the rice cake showered with spicy broth of hot soup in her hands,Her eyes never leaving on the bunch of stupid kids bullying that one poor little guy by the side of a darker alley-covered by higher walls making a lot of passers didn't see them.

She might wanted to help him IF there's only a few people.But knowing there are more than 5 people there and with those many amount of ear piercings on each of their ears making them seems to more like a mobsters or mafia gang.Of course she doesn't want to play the heroic play and get killed unless she have certain super powers.

Their faint wicked laughters could be heard all the way from there.The punches and kicks they are giving to the guy was nothing but a pain in the ass in Ah Ri's eyes-although she does not stop munching those ddokbokki.

It was then until a few minutes passed they left,which caught her to a plan.She dumbfounded starring at the groups whom entered the small convenient stores not too far from the tend.Her eyes shot back to the guy who was still on the ground with his back leaning onto the wall.

Although how much her mind screams a big 'NO',but somehow she followed her heart more.And so,she set the box of rice cake down then headed towards the counter of the payment where the owner-an Ahjumma and Ahjussi were sitting together.

"Oh? That was fast? Would--"

"I'm leaving! Thank you so much for the food!" she quickly excuse herself as fishing a few Won money notes from her school bag then placing it in a rush on top of her own small bill.

She bowed a few more times before finally headed out from the small tend and jogging lightly towards the poor guy before she had a feelings that they would be back somehow.

But things change her minds as soon as she took a few more steps closer to him.And to her luck was none other than the bullier it selves.Her eyes widen and her walking came into a halt.

Kim Myungsoo.

That name flashes across her mind and she find it odd that she knew it was him just by looking at the side of his face.

Well,she even admit he is handsome.

And so,now her mind is battling and is in a messy order whether to help him or not.

But her silence soon was break when she heard his groans and whimpered in pain as he tries to stand up but in the end still fail to do so.

Instinctively,she rush over him and crouches down right in front of him-between his spread legs.

A small choke of breath could be heard from his slipped lips and visible jolt of surprise flashes across his features-well,disheveled form.

"What're you-"

"No question and keep quiet," she interject him fast.And he did.

Ah Ri quickly set her bag down and unzipped it-her hands briskly searching for a band-aid in her medicine pocket she had always carrying around.

"Here." she slowly treated a wound right at the corner of his lips since it was tattered lightly from all the punching he had received.

Slow yet gentle and fast at the same time.Even he was amazed on how professional she works on it.She truly could be a great nurse.

But then his mind realized that he couldn't risk another person involved here with these kids from another University.First were his best friends and now was a complete stranger.

"You have to leave." he hissed lowly and grab her wrist;stopping her from brushing an alcohol lightly onto the scratches.

"Huh?" How his low voice sounded cold and so much distance,a huge different between the tone he had used when he met her yesterday and now.

And so she thought this must be his true colors and attitudes.

"They'll come back here any time soon.You need to leave." He spoke-shoving her hands away from him then slowly get onto his feet back although a small groan of pain escaped from his lips with the help of clutching the wall behind him.

"Rude." she snorted. Putting her things back into her medicine pocket and eyeing her own masterpiece of band-aid right on his cheek.

She followed right after him until the faint wicked laughters rings again in her ears from afar meaning they're back for him.

"I told you to run!" He harshly whispered and grab her wrist-leading her to another path where it was concealed with walls.

She looked back just to see him dashing back towards the place and leaving her alone.

"God damn,looks like mama's boy got himself a plaster huh?" sneered one of the gang as soon as they came back from their little business and the other laughs mockingly.

Ah Ri gasped when she knew he meant by the band-aid on his cheek.She just made him more embarrassed.She bit her lower lip,looking around for some plans and waiting for some ideas that pinpointed in her mind.

"Here's what we have for you from that store." she couldn't know and predict what they will do to him since she can't even take a peek what's behind the walls.But the next thing she knew was that one for them must have punch nor kicked him by the sin and cause him to gasp in pain,then fall off onto the hard ground.

That's it.

Ah Ri walked away and do the craziest thing she will ever did in her life.

While on the other hand,Myungsoo clutch to the material on his rib-feeling the pain engulfing through his bones and how his head felt literally in pain and dizzy from hitting it onto the wall.But he tries to keep his awareness up and making sure that girl did not emerge from nowhere.She probably could've been killed by them.Or worst,raped.

"Looks like you're just another useless piece of shit when you don't have your friends around huh," One guy-with red and blonde highlight hair squatted down in front of him and grabs him by the collar roughly.

"Heh,be grateful i didn't beat your ass off because we're in public." replied Myungsoo as a small smirk made its way up his lips.

True,he had a material arts skill but decided not to use it in the public considering everyone knows the face of the WooLim Corporation. His Father wouldn't be very please if he would hear the news of his son carrying the status of Kim fighting over a gang by the street.

"You son of a-"

"HEY! You there! What do you think you're doing!"

"Shit! We've been caught!"

Their heads shot up to the side to see a pair of police officer make their way towards them hurriedly.They panic looked to each other and immediately,the guy lets go of his collar.

"Put your hands in the air and knees down now!" as soon as they reached,all the bunch of boys hesitate no more to fight a police and obliged as they were asked to.

"How did they know we're here!?" Hissed one of the man in the member group to his mate beside him.

"I heard you all have done a bullier which break the law number 32 of this country.Now come along!We shall finish this on the police station."

Myungsoo who was still boggled by the strange turn of event could only watched dumbfounded on the ground.

Watching them leave as a hail of their pleading could be heard and the two polices escort them.

But it was until one of the polices looked over his shoulder and give him a thumbs up.He frowned in confusion.He is sure he does not even know who that is nor he asks for any help.Or so he thought he was,

"Thank you!" He suddenly heard a loud cry of a glee right a few meters away from him.

There,he looked up to see the same girl from earlier-having that huge grin spread across her face and in return giving the police officer a thumbs up.

"Hey!" His spacing over her features broke when her loud voice rang again into his eardrums.

"Woah,good thing they didn't snatch that band-aid of yours off! Or else i would've beat them myself," she joked along-but at the same time mean it.

She went back to crouch down in front of him. Her serious face replaced her grin as she examined his bruises on his face.

"Why did you help me?" He mumbled;

"Hm? Oh,i don't know either. I guess i just saw you and being bullied. I hate bullying." She snorted.

"Yeah,i can see that" his frown breaks into a cocky smirk which somehow she finds it annoying.

"Where did you find them?" He asks-curious that he never knew a police officer patrolling around this area.

"I didn't.Their car was just about to pass until i stopped them," she answered blatantly.

"By jumping into their way?"

She gasps; "How did you know!?"

"Lucky guess." He shrugged his shoulders.

"I thought that might be the only way they would stop for me." A small laughs slips from her pink thin lips and unconsciously a smile played across her usual frowning features he had seen since yesterday.

He froze lightly.Admiring how behind those frowning and mean glare of hers was a true angelic smile.For a moment there he would have thought it was a fallen angel smile that was sent from heaven but nah,that sounds so fantasizing.

"You should do some check ups to that ugly bruises of yours." She commented.

"It would be better if you're the one who treated it,"

"Wha-! You pervert!" She fumed.Stood up quickly and shifted away.

"Anyway i'm leaving! And i hope you're still alive when you got home! Arraseo?"

Without sparring another word,she quickly walk away from him.But before she could get any farther more,he called out to her as regaining his balance back-standing up on his feet with still his back onto the wall.

"Song Ah Ri." He called;making her stop abruptly on her track then took a quick glimpse over her shoulder-irritated that she had just help a bullier from getting bullied. How she wish she could be more..heartless.

"What?" She spat,

"Thank you." His lips shows an endearing smile that every girls find it breathtaking without even seeing a mountains nor beaches-even for a stubborn girl like Ah Ri.

She felt her cheeks grew hot and looked away-not wanting him to see her blushing just by a simple smile.

"Wh-whatever!" She continued to stomped away and hoping not to meet him from tomorrow on wards-and until summer breaks over.

While on the other side,Kim Myungsoo was hoping to see that interesting girl again.

And he just have a way to do it. Being curious as he is,he will not get things the way easily.

And so, a plan has already made up in his mind like a bolt flashes through it.

Ah Ri

"Summer break's finally over!" Cried Mari desperately.

"Yeah,i can't believe fall's coming so soon." I smiled weakly-missing summer as how it was so fun.

"Sigh.I want to swim by the beach again~!" She continued to whine while i could just shook my head.

"With Taehyung seeing you in bikinis?" I laugh out loud as we were walking down the hallways towards our next class subject.

"Hey! Lower your voice down! That's embarrassing!" She slaps me lightly by the shoulder and a blush pink tint easily dominating her both cheeks.

"Alright alright,sorry." As my laughter slowly subsided,my eyes caught a familiar short-curled brunette hair by the end of the hall.

For a moment,my heart skipped a beat and i don't even know the reason why.It was a guy's figure and yet he seems so familiar.

By the time he turned away by the corner,i lost him.I frowned;

Was it just me and my imagination?

Yeah that must be it.

"Ah Ri,what're you doing? Come on."

"Yeah,coming!"

As soon as we reached our class-we took our usual seats which Mari was on the other end of the class right beside a wall while i'm on the other end of it.We would have take a seat together but since it was our homeroom teacher who had arranged it we couldn't do much about it.

In a matter of second,the bell of the school rang signaling the second lesson of the day has begun.Everybody got into their proper seats and that is when the teacher who is in charge of this lesson came in with his usual stack of papers in his hands before placing it on his own desk.

"Good Morning class! I would have said first to open your book's pages but not today!" he grinned-which i found it odd.He usually does told us immediately to open the pages of our books.

The students in the class starts to mumble and whisper each other's ears while i just remain confuse alone as ever.Mari shot me a quizzical look as well but i could only shrugged.

"First of all,i would like to call Miss Song here to stand in front of the class," he starts off.I flinched at the mention of my name.

"M-me?"

"Yes you,Miss Song.Under the headmaster's wishes." he explained shortly.

I was still confuse but eventually i stood off from my chair as made my way up to the front-standing awkwardly as ever.

"The headmaster would be pleased if the President showed the newcomers around the school and campus!"

"Newcomers!?" exclaimed one of the student in excitement.I was too,surprised to hear it.

The class began to make a loud voices until Mr.Choi told them to be silence

"Silence! And now,please do treat him well!" his grin never disappeared.

"You may come in now!" The teacher gestured his head and his eyes glued to the opened door of our class.I followed my gaze over to it either.

And i could have sworn i just seen a ghost.

Who could have predicted it?A guy's figure stepped in and how his cocky smirk never left his face since the last time i saw him a few weeks ago.

I stayed frozen onto the ground-unable to move nor blink.

"Introduce yourself!"

He approaches me and stood right beside,and i knew his smirk was meant for teasing me.

WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE!?

"Kim Myungsoo,pleased to make your acquaintances." he flashes them a smile.Which the girls was swoon by it,even some of them are blushing nor trying to suppress down their squealing.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance; The guys were shouting in excitement for new students.Probably excited to force him join in any teams or clubs by now.

"Mr.Kim.This young lady here will be your escort for today's tour.Miss Song Ah Ri would show you around the campus as well as our University.I hope you'll enjoy it."

"I will,sir.Don't worry."

Ceh,would you look at that.Flashing an innocent smile to teachers.

And to my luck,yipeee i will be the one showing him around...NOT.

"Pleased to meet you,President." Myungsoo extended his hand out to me for a polite greetings.Which is so fake.

The corner of my lips twitched in frustration as i willingly to shook his hand lightly.

"Pleasure's mine." i answered-as cold as i could.While the other girls could only 'awe' in disappointment wondering why it couldn't be them.

"Alright Mr.Kim.You could sit right beside Miss Song.She'll show you the way."

My jaw dropped.Now that he just told me to show him around later and he is sitting right beside me!?

Thanks alot,gee.

"Now students,open page 132!"

As soon as Mr.Choi turn around and thinking that Myungsoo and i would be heading towards our seats together he only starts to writes some explanations on the white board.

I was just about to return until Myungsoo grabbed my elbow causing me to stop.I shot my head up to him and glared endlessly.For pete's sake we're in front and in the middle of the class now!

"We meet again,Princess." he whispers as a smirk formed on his lips,

The whole students had their eyes on us but didn't make a voice so that the teacher didn't know we're still standing.

"What the-"

Before i knew it,i was pulled against him and felt a pair of warm lips met the cold surface of my skin-more detailed,on my cheek.

Abruptly the whole class exploded into loud squealing and boys in whistling out loud.

"YAH! KIM MYUNG-"

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING!?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.4K 37
"i can't believe you like me better than the rest...you could say this is favoritism" (lowercase intended) social media & irl FAVORITISM. 2021 © aloo...
34.8K 1.3K 16
My first actual book and messiest of all but still very close to my heart "thank u love" "huh why thank u?" "for coming in my , for loving me and for...
107K 6.2K 22
[completed] Where Choi Jongho finds the autograph of Kang Yeosang in his school locker. started: 15.09.2019 ended: 19.12.2019 edited: ? [Rankings] #1...
3.3M 139K 55
"Let me simplify this for you, Y/N-shi," Jungkook says getting dangerously close, while he continues to ignore your eyes that shoot dangers. "You do...