Knocking me down (Sequel to K...

By TheSpiritOfLove

Angel had nearly become the most hated person in the world in the summer. Now summer is gone of and Angel is... More

Knocking me down
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (Part One)
Chapter 4 (Part two)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 7

563 20 9
By TheSpiritOfLove

Hello my Fellow Wattpadders! I’m getting quite attached to writing my two stories: Knocking me Down and Mute girl. I have enough viewers for that but I’m really asking you, with all of my heart, to check out my newest story: For Emma. It’s about a girl that has cancer. It’s dedicated to everyone who was a cancer victim. Whether they survived, or not.

Also, PLEASE check out @Zayner4ever’s story Messed up Totally and Secrets Vs. Feelings. They’re really good. And it would mean so much to me, since she’s my sister. Thanks.

¬TheSpiritOfLove

PS: This chapter focuses around Angel’s first day at college. (:

__________________________________________________________________________________

Angel’s POV:

I woke up bright and early today. It was the first day of college! Class didn’t start for another hour, but I was already ready in a grey, fitted shirt, with light jeans and a black cardigan. Katrina and Louise were still dressing up. Last night, I had found out that Katrina was taking the Script Writing course with Mellissa while Louise was taking the Physiotherapy course.

“Do I look okay?”. Katrina says, coming into the room, just as I pull on my Ugg-Boots. Katrina was wearing a pink dress with ¾ tights and ballet flats.

“You look great,” Louise says, following her, wearing a baggy top with ripped jeans and sneakers. “So-”, Louise was interrupted by the intercom.

“Hello Students,” says a woman’s voice. “Today is our first day of university. You will be learning many new things from here on out. And when you leave, we’re sure you will be well trained, successful, proud young men and women.” I smiled at the thought of that. “All people will need all their books and equipment for today.” I got my equipment ready. Hair dye. Special effect kit. Bald caps. Wigs. Theatrical kits. Basics. Etc, etc. What am I going to put it all?

I take my duffel bag and empty it out on my bag, filling it up with my things. I dragged it out and looked at the papers I got on the first day. There was a map and schedule. Perfect.

“We’re heading out, coming Angie?”, Louise said.

“Oh yeah,” I said, taking the papers. The three of us exit the room and are out of the dorm areas, heading to class, when I remember something. I stop in my place.

“What’s wrong?”, Katrina asks. A small smile played at my lips.

“You guys go ahead,” I say, turning around to go back to the dorms.

“Why?”, Louise calls. I turn around and yell,

“I just have a promise to keep!”. I run back to the dorms. The boys dorms. What room number was he in? I tear apart my brain and find the room number. 354. I race towards it and knock on the door. After a moment, a boy with tousled brown hair opened the door. He had a flawless face with shocking blue eyes.

“Hello?”, he said, as he looked at me confused.

“Hutch!”, another boy with red hair and freckles came into the doorway, “Who’s that?”, he said, upon noticing me.

“I… don’t know.” the boy, who I assume is Hutch, replies.

“She’s cute.” Ginger muses. I

“Is Jerome Andrew here?”, I ask, “I’m Angel, his friend.” Hutch and Ginger smile.

“I’m Hutch,” Hutch introduces herself, nearly putting his head in mine, only to be pushed away by Ginger.

“I’m Adam, and you are?”, he says, kissing the back of my hand.

“As I said,” I say with a weird look in my eye, “Angel. Jerome’s friend.” Adam gets an extremely stupid look on his face as he lets go of my hand and pushes his hands in his pocket. For another awkward minute Hutch and Adam just stare at me.

“So where is he?”. I ask again, awkwardly. Did these boys have to sneak in her, because they don’t seem bright enough to get in any university.

“Where’s who?”, Adam asks, staring dreamily at me.

“Jerome!”, I nearly yell, “Where is Jerome?!”. Both of them snap out of, whatever they were in. Hutch opens his mouth to speak, when,

“Guys who’s at the door?”, I take a sigh of relief as Jerome comes out of the door with wet hair. Thanks God. It was getting extremely awkward.

“Angel?”, he looked kind of surprised. I wonder why…

“Didn’t forget about out promise!”, I say, presenting myself. “You didn’t now, did you?”. He grins and pulls me in a hug.

“Stay right here.” Jerome says, heading in. We had promised each other when we were sixteen years old, that when we get to college, we’re both going to go to class together on the first day. More awkwardness with Jerome’s roommates.

“So you’ve met Hutch and Adam?”, Jerome asked, coming out with his Literature books.

“Briefly.” I mutter loud enough for Jerome to hear.

“Bye boys,” Jerome says, waving.

“Bye Angel,” they reply. I wave, wierded out. Jerome holds back a lot of laughter. When we get out of ear shot, he bursts out laughing.

“Stop it!”, I yell, punching his shoulder. He laughs even harder.

“Wait till Liam hears about this.” Jerome laughs. I was surprised at this.

“So you like the guys?”, I ask, with hopeful eyes. He smirked at little and shrugged taking a while to think.

“Well, Louis,” he starts, “is OK… but I don’t trust that Niall around food. And I don’t trust that Harry around you.” I rolled my eyes. Jerome was like an older brother. He was great and over protective.

Zayn’s POV:

I yawn as I make my way out of bed. The boys are probably all awake because I can hear laughter. I look at the time. It’s like 13:00. Ugh, I hate my habit of sleeping too late. Louise is probably in class. Should I text her? She had given me her number. What if it rings in class? I’ll text her after class. [Zouise forever, xD]

I do my hair and change and by the time I’m done, it’s 15:00. Great, one more hour and then I can text her. I head back down to the living room, where the boys are having lunch, while Louis is watching… Sponge Bob. I roll my eyes. I guess it’s better than the time he was watching Looney Toons or Donald Duck.

“Anyone know when the girls get out of class?”. Niall asks.

“Four, I think.” Niall nods as I plop down on the couch.

Angel’s POV:

“OK, boys and girls.” the teacher says. Yup, there were boys taking Make-up Artist Courses. And that’s fine, except Adam is in this class and he keeps staring at me. “For the next hour, I want you create, on these faces,” she pulls out some stray faces with no bodies. It’s clear they belong to mannequins. “Something theatrical. Like a monster. Or a clown. Anything. Be as creative as you like. This is to test your creativity and skills. You may stay after to finish if you please.” After giving the heads out, she takes a seat at her desk and yells, “Start.”

I take out my equipment, getting ready. We were all given aprons in the start of the class, with our names printed on them. I place two makeup brushes in the pockets, so they’re on stand-by. The first thing I do to the face is put on some spray on paler. It’s going to take me two hours to do this. So I guess I’m staying back. I, then take some black eye-shadow to make the effect of rotting flesh…

Two hours later:

It’s been one hour since class was let off and still most people are still here. As far as I know, only three people have left so far. The first was a girl who made mermaid makeup. It was quite impressive. Especially since she did it within an hour. The next was a boy who did werewolf make up. And a girl who did superwoman makeup. Adam was still here, he was doing transformer makeup. In the one hour, my phone must have vibrated five times. I didn’t pick

I looked at my zombie. It looked pretty good. Just have to do one more finishing touch.

I take the pencil eyeliner and on the neck of the doll, draw a ‘hand out of the grave’ symbol. I put a wig on the table and use fast drying dye and put on green dye. It dried within 2 minutes. It was a bob hair wig. I put it on her head and smiled at my creation. I carried the tray it was provided with and put it on the window to dry. I wiped my hands on the apron and gathered my equipment, heading out of the room. When I got to my room I was given a pleasant surprise.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Cupcakes. Sorry this chappie wasn’t much ): It was more a intro to Angel’s college life. Don’t forget to check out Zayner4ever!

Adam Hicks as Adam

Logan Lerman as Hutch

Since this was probably a bore… I’ll take 3 comments and 5 votes? :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3M 345K 33
"What the hell?! Kennedy!" I watch as Ryder turns around furiously and strides towards me. Oh oh. Maybe I took it too far... "What'...
549 114 34
The Angels Wings Genre: Romance/Action/Humor Our main character (Amara) died. I know sad, but not to her. In fact her death was the greatest thing...
196K 7.6K 35
"Why do you care?" I whispered out. "I worry about you and I have no clue why," he explained honestly which did make my heart sink a little. -_-_-_...
399K 10.3K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...