FUCKBOY || MYG & JH✔️

By Jiminttrash

"It's me or that fuckboy, so choose." * NOT A SOPE FF * Ranked #3 under #hobi COVER BY @yoonienetflix <3 More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23 *
24
25 | Final
Info !!~

21

10.5K 524 329
By Jiminttrash

Waking up the next morning I realized that Yoongi was already up.

"Hey." I say softly, causing him to break away from his phone.

"You're awake." He smiles as he clicks his phone off and looks down at me.

"Yeah, how long have you been up?" I ask.

"Not very long." Yoongi says and I nod and sit up, causing him to sit up too.

"What are the plans for today?" I yawn.

Yoongi scratches his head, looking down slightly.

"Actually, Sung-jee wanted to meet up. She said she wanted to talk." He says.

"She did?" I ask, eyebrows raised.

"Yeah, But I won't if you don't want me to." Yoongi says.

"That's silly, why wouldn't I want you to? You need to meet with Sung-jee and talk this out." I say seriously as I push my hair behind my ear.

"Right." Yoongi says.

I look down at my phone and see that it's already 10:33am.

"When did she want to meet up?" I ask.

"I'm not sure, I think she said whenever. She's gonna come over to my house." Yoongi says.

"Ah, Okay. Maybe you should head home and shower then." I say and Yoongi nods and stands.

I stand too and walk him towards the door.

"I'll call you later, okay. Maybe We can hang out too." Yoongi says, flashing a gummy smile.

"Of course." I say, unable to hold back my smile.

"Then I guess I'll see you later." Yoongi says.

"Alright."

Yoongi looks at me for a second before nodding and heading out the door.

For a second I could have swore he'd kiss me but he didn't.

I shake the thought and go shower and get ready for the day.

...

I sat on my couch, wondering if Sung-jee had came yet.

It had been almost an hour or so since Yoongi had left and not gonna lie, I missed him.

I felt clingy admitting that out loud but it was true.

Sighing, I stand up and walk towards the front door, crack it open, and peak outside.

To my surprise, a car pulls up just as I do.

That's when I notice Yoongi standing outside, his hands shoved into his pockets.

My eyes widen slightly as the passenger door opens, revealing Hoseok.

Instantly, my eyes snap in Yoongi's direction.

His once neutral faced turned clearly unamused.

"Before you get angry, can you tell y/n to come outside?" Sung-jee asks, taking me back a bit.

"Why?" Yoongi asks, once again unamused.

"Just please." She says.

When Yoongi doesn't say anything I expect him to decline but instead he starts to walk towards my door.

I jump back and run to the couch, making it seem as if I hadn't been ease dropping.

"Y/n, where are-oh." Yoongi says as he walks through the front door.

"Hey, you're done already?" I ask, acting clueless.

"Actually, Sung/jee wants you to come outside." Yoongi says.

I don't say anything but instead nod.

When Yoongi and I get outside Sung-jee smiles at me.

"Thanks for coming out." She says.

"What is this about?" Yoongi asks, his eyes shifting from Hoseok to her.

"I came to talk but I think y/n and Hoseok should talk too." She says.

"Absolutely not." Yoongi says instantly without a second to spare.

"Come on Yoongi, don't be a dick." Hoseok says and Yoongi clenches his jaw.

"Really, it's fine. They need to talk just as we do. They have history, Wether you like it or not." Sung-jee says and her words clearly upset Yoongi even more.

"It'll Be Okay." I say softly as I grab Yoongi's arm gently.

He looks down at me and sighs.

"Fine." Yoongi says.

I give him a soft smile before looking towards Hoseok.

"I guess come on in." I say.

Hoseok looks at Sung-jee then at Yoongi before walking over to me.

"If you try anything I'll kill you." Yoongi says through gritted teeth.

I slide my hand down Yoongi's arm before guiding Hoseok inside.

As awkward as this was, I knew we needed to finally talk.

...

Once Hoseok and I get inside I guide him over to the couch and we sit down.

"What did you want to talk about?" I ask.

Hoseok looks down at me and shrugs.

"The only reason I'm here is because Sung-jee wanted me to be. Something about apologizing and giving you closure?" Hoseok says, looking uninterested.

"So then you're not here on your own free will. You're only here because Sung-jee wanted you to be?" I ask.

"Pretty much."

I scoff at his reply.

"Even until the very end you're still a dick." I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

"What did you expect, y/n? That I would come in here and apologize? For what? What have I done wrong? You wanted to have sex with me, you always came back. That's on you, not me." Hoseok says, his voice somewhat irritated.

"You're a dick." I say through my teeth.

"Look at yourself. You slept with me and lead me to believe that you liked me. Now you're fucking your best friend." Hoseok hisses.

"You don't know anything. I did fucking like you Hoseok! Why do you think I always came back. I thought maybe you liked me too and that you would change, Yet you never did. You always stayed the same. You won't ever change. You'll always be an asshole who treats girls like they're just something you can use for sex. You're disgusting." I say, my jaw clenched.

"How can I change when every girl I care for even remotely leaves me for Yoongi!" Hoseok yells, his voice deep and angry.

My eyebrows furrowed as I stared at him, taken back.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"You don't understand anything, y/n. I never use to be like this. I was so respectful to girls and I knew how to care." Hoseok says, his voice becoming softer.

"What happened?" I ask, knowing there was more to this.

Hoseok sighs as he looks down at his hands.

"Every girl I've ever cared for has always wanted Yoongi instead. When Yoongi first started dating Sung-jee I couldn't deal with it because prior to their relationship, I had told her I was in love with her yet she still chose Yoongi. She knew damn well how I felt and she went out with him anyway." Hoseok says, his voice breaking slightly.

"When I finally managed to get Sung-jee alone I begged her to leave him for me. I needed her, y/n. I needed her so fucking badly. When she told me she would never love me I felt heart broken. I couldn't understand what was so special about Yoongi. What did he have that I didn't?" Hoseok says, tears filling in his eyes.

I stared at him, my eyes wide.

I had never seen this side of Hoseok before.

"Why did you take her from Yoongi then? How?" I ask.

Hoseok looks up at me and sighs.

"I told her if that if she was with me for just one night I would leave her alone. I told her I would get over her and let her be with Yoongi." Hoseok says.

"Even in the end, she still loves Yoongi more. Even you fucking love Yoongi more! It's always Yoongi ." Hoseok says, his voice full of anger.

"Come here." I say as I open my arms.

Hoseok looks at me, his eyes sad.
My heart was breaking for him.

Without saying a word, he moves into my arms, hugging me tightly.

"Why is it always Yoongi? What is so bad about me?" Hoseok sniffles.

"Nothing is wrong with you, Hoseok. You're a great person, I just know it. You just have to learn and find yourself again." I say as I rub his back to calm him.

"Then why don't you love me? Why does it have to be Yoongi?" Hoseok asks and I mentally sigh at his words.

I didn't want to hurt him even more.

"You just need to find the right girl. Someone who gets to see the real you. I'm sure she'll fall in love with you and then you can finally be yourself." I say.

Hoseok pulls back, looking at me with hooded eyes.

"You know the real me.." He says.

"Hoseok-"

"Choose me. I can make you happier than he can. I'll change for you, really, I will. I'll do anything."

...
Yoong,,

When Sung-jee and I got into my room we sat down on my bed.

"So, What did you want to say?" I ask.

She looks up at me, smiling even though I could see pain in her eyes.

"I just wanted to let you know that I support you and y/n. I'm glad you finally get to be with the person you love." She says.

I smile at her words.

"I just hope you want to be friends still because I can't live without you in my life." Sung-jee says.

I look at her and see tears brimming in her eye.

"Of course I would want to be friends, why wouldn't I?" I ask.

"I don't know..I just don't want you to forget about me. You know I still love you, Yoongi." She says.

I bite the inside of my lip as I stare at her.

"I know. I love you too, just not in the way you love me..Not anymore." I say.

"Yeah, I know." She says, laughing slightly as if trying to hide her pain.

"I'm sorry it had to be like this. I hope you'll be able to find someone else who loves you as much as I did." I say.

Sung-jee smiles as she looks up at me.

"Y/n is really lucky to have you." She says.

I smile at the mention of y/n.

"I'm really lucky to have her too." I say.

Sung-jee pulls her lips in and nods.

"I wish you the best of luck in life." She says.

"Same to you."

"Goodbye Yoongi." She says as she stands.

"Goodbye, Sung-jee." I say, my heart hurting slightly as I watched a piece of my heart walk out the door.

Once Sung-jee was gone I let out a sigh.

As much as I knew she was hurting I couldn't help but feel a bit happy that she would finally be able to move on.

We both needed that closure.

Finally, I stand up and come to my senses.

Y/n and Hoseok are still alone together in that house.

As badly as I wanted to barge right in and tell him to leave, I knew the closure would be good for them, especially Hoseok.

Sighing, I sat back down.

...
You,,

"I can't, I'm sorry." I say, avoiding Hoseok's eyes.

I hear Hoseok sigh and scoff.

"Like I said, it's always Yoongi."

I frown as I shake my head.

"Don't be like that. I know that behind that bad guy demeanor you got going on, you're a great person, Hoseok. You just have to show people that. Stop acting like such a horrible person when you're actually the complete opposite." I say then take Hoseok's hands in mine.

"You're going to make a great boyfriend to someone one day. I know you'll be able to find someone who loves you just as much. True love takes time and that's okay. I know you'll find that special someone someday." I say.

Hoseok looks down at our hands then up at me.

"Thank you, y/n." He sighs.

I smile and nod.

"Of course. I don't know if this means anything to you but I'd really like it if we could be friends." I say.

Hoseok looks up into my eyes, his own softening.

"I'd like that a lot."

I smile and lean forward to hug him.

As I'm hugging him, my front door opens.

When I look behind him I see Yoongi standing in the doorway, a blank expression on his face.

I pull back from Hoseok and stand.

"Sung-jee is ready to go." He says, watching us carefully.

I look down at Hoseok and watch as he stands too.

"Thank you for everything. Yoongi is really lucky." Hoseok says as he bends down to hug me again.

"Good luck, Hoseok. I'm always right here if you ever need someone." I say as I hug him back.

When Hoseok pulls away he looks from me to Yoongi before heading towards the front door.

I join Yoongi's side and watch as Sung-jee and Hoseok get into the car and drive away.

"How did that go?" I ask as I look over at Yoongi.

"It went okay, I feel like we both got the closure we needed." Yoongi says and I smile.

"I'm glad. We both needed that and I'm sure they needed it too." I say.

Yoongi looks down at me and kisses the top of my head.

"Y/n."

"Yeah?" I ask, glancing out the front door.

"I love you."

[...]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 2.5K 35
||Highest rank #59 in btsboys|| "INSFIRES MAAANNNNNN!" A book of BTS preferences, and maybe some imagines or one shots here and there. **COMPLETE**
263K 12.7K 32
"You're a good boy for hyung."
634K 8.7K 29
𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝘣𝘵𝘴 8𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘦 (𝘬𝘪𝘮 𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘢) "𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙥𝙞�...
39.6K 1.4K 25
"Sweetie, who's daddy?" "Hobi is Yoonie daddy.." ☀️+🌙 Yoongi had been a little for a while now, scared to tell the other members in fear of being ju...