Unexpected

By bff10911

[] the story takes place right after Caroline has killed for the first time [] ~Caroline ~ • I couldn't belie... More

My helper
It happened that night
It happened that night {Part 2}
The after math
||What do you guys think?||

Hope

281 3 0
By bff10911

~Stefan ~

• I was in the area when I smelt blood. I quickly followed the sent. I stopped finding Caroline, I stop and kneel to her and gently move a strand of hair out of her face. • " sh... Caroline. It's me Stefan . I am going to help you"•I slowly moved another hair away from her blood stained face.•" And I promise I will not let anything happen to you ."•I slowly moved , so now I was standing straight. Being the gentleman I am , I put my hand out to help Her up.•

~Caroline~

•i slowly look up to see one of my old friend Stefan. oh great i think, not knowing what to do at the moment. so i just stooped crying and stared at the ground. i could never let Stefan know how much this upset me , i always promised my self to do good for others and here i was crying like a child who had lost there parents, for a man i just killed. i faintly sighed and then looked up at him and took his hand . I looked over at what I had just done. Then got this crazy craving for blood. I didn't know how but I started showing my teeth , like I was going to bite into someone's neck. I looked back at Stefan hoping he hadn't seen what just happened.

Stefan

• i knew i had to get her away from this site before some one saw• "come with me" • i said then gently held her hand as i vs her to my house, then i led her in to my bathroom.•' Caroline listen to me"• i say as i got a wet paper towel and started to get some of the blood of of her beautiful face. then i saw hew fangs reaper, and i knew at that moment how i would help her through this•"when you fell the blood rushing, you tell your self that you going to get through it. that you strong enough."• i lightly cupped her face with my left hand.•" Caroline i promise , i will not let anything happen to you."

(sorry its so short . but tell me what you guys think so far. should i continue ? )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 935 32
The transfer student couldn't me anything more special.But part of me want to help her.Why? Sooha thought to herself, she decided to help the new st...
10.8K 1.7K 19
جۆنگ کوک:بە نەفرەت بیت وازم لێ بێنە چیت لە من دەوێت تایهیۆنگ:ششـ ئازیزم بۆچی هاوار دەکەی ئارام بە بۆ باروودۆخت خراپە ༄༄༄༄༄༄༄ جۆنگ کوک:تـ تۆ چیت کرد ت...
19.8K 936 23
*𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 " "𝑾𝑶𝑹...
520K 20.8K 88
Join the ride full of possessiveness, love,hate,pain,happiness,joy,rudeness.