FUCKBOY || MYG & JH✔️

Av Jiminttrash

"It's me or that fuckboy, so choose." * NOT A SOPE FF * Ranked #3 under #hobi COVER BY @yoonienetflix <3 Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23 *
24
25 | Final
Info !!~

20

11K 534 290
Av Jiminttrash

y/n,,

I stared at Hoseok and Sung-jee with raised eyebrows.

I was definitely surprised to see them here.

From beside me, I could feel Yoongi tense.

"Uh, Hey." I say, shifting awkwardly.

"Are you two on a date?" I hear and see Hoseok look between the two of us as he scoffs.

"So What if we are. It doesn't concern you." Yoongi says, his voice becoming angry.

"Calm down, okay. It's not a big deal." I say calmly as I grab ahold of Yoongi's arm.

He looks over at me then down at my hand and calms down.

"I'm happy for you two. Are you guys dating?" Sung-jee asks, a soft smile on her face.

"Not exactly." I say, looking over at Yoongi to see his facial expressions.

"But you're on a date? That makes sense." Hoseok says and I see Yoongi clench his jaw.

"Shut it, would you?" Sung-jee hisses as she flicks Hoseok who cusses under his breath then falls silent.

"Well I hope you two have fun. We were just leaving." Sung-jee says and although she was being friendly, I couldn't help but feel bad as I saw the pain in her eyes.

I mean I was on a date with the guy she was clearly still in love with.

"Yeah, have fun." Hoseok scoffs as he stands and followers her out.

Once they're gone Yoongi let's out a breath.

"God I hate him." He says and I pull in my lips and let go of his arm.

"Let's sit, Okay." I smile.

Yoongi's face softens as he nods and let's the people guide us to our seats.

Well that definitely killed the mood..

Now I need to figure out how to make it better again.

I just gotta figure out how the hell I'm gonna do that.

...
Yoong,,

I felt irritated after seeing the two of them.

Everything was fine before that and now I feel angry all over again.

I can't believe that asshole took y/n's virginity.

She can never get that back and now I have to live with the fact that he's the one who stole it.

"Stop frowning like that. You're making me sad." Y/n pouts, pulling me from my thoughts.

"I'm sorry. That just killed my mood." I sigh.

"Don't let it get to you. I'm here and that's enough, right?" Y/n asks, a soft smile on her face.

Instantly, I began to feel my worries washing away.

"Right." I smile.

"Okay, So turn that frown upside down. We need to have fun." Y/n says and I nod.

"Of course. This needs to be a memorable first date." I say.

"It sure does. So far, pretty memorable." Y/n says and I scoff.

Y/n laughs and takes a sip of her drink.

As long as y/n keeps smiling, the night will be pretty damn great.

...

After y/n and I ate we headed to Han river.

It was a beautiful night to just walk around and it definitely gave me an opportunity to hold her hand.

I would just have to work up the courage to do so.

"You know what's funny." Y/n says, pulling me from my thoughts.

"Hm?"

"It feels like just yesterday you were rejecting kissing me because I was the most repulsive thing ever and now we're on a date. What are the odds of that." Y/n laughs.

I laugh too as I look over at her.

The moon was lighting the side of her face, making her look that much more stunning.

"Now it's weird to think we've kissed more than once and we've had sex." Y/n says bluntly.

"Aha, Yeah." I say, swallowing down the lump in my throat.

Suddenly, y/n stops walking.

"What is it?" I ask, stopping too.

"You want to date, right?" Y/n asks.

"Huh? Why are you asking me that?" I ask, taken back.

"Well we're on a date right now, we've kissed, had sex, you even said you were in love with me. So I just wonder why you haven't asked me or anything.." y/n says.

My eyebrows raise instantly.

"Are you saying you actually want to date me?" I ask, very taken back.

"I don't see why not. We already do everything couples do. So why not be one?" Y/n asks.

I look down at her and sigh.

"In order for two people to date they should at least like each other." I say.

"You do like me." Y/n says.

"But do you like me?"

Y/n looks up at me, stumped.

"Well I don't not like you. It's just hard to know when I haven't really looked at you like that before nor have I experienced dating before. All I know is I definitely don't hate the things we do together." Y/n says, her bottom lip between her teeth.

"So then you possibly could like me?" I ask, feeling hopeful.

"I'm pretty positive ." Y/n laughs.

I smile and pull her into my arms.

"Then Okay. Will you go out with me?" I ask, smiling.

Y/n laughs and nods.

"Of course I will, Yoongles."

After y/n says that I can't help but smile from ear to ear.

When she pulls back she smiles up at me.

"So, where to now?" Y/n asks.

"Anywhere you want." I say.

"Okay, then how about we keep walking so I have an excuse to hold your hand." Y/n says without an ounce of shame.

Her words had me smiling like an idiot.

"I'd like that." I say.

Y/n grins and begins to walk again, purposely swinging her hand next to mine.

Without wasting a second, I grab ahold of her hand and intertwine our fingers.

Right now, everything is perfect.

...
Y/n,,

After awhile Yoongi and I decided to head home.

Upon arriving there, I noticed my parents weren't home.

"I don't want to go home." Yoongi frowns as he shuts his car off.

"Then come over." I say and he looks over at me.

"To do what?" He asks.

I shrug as I unbuckle.

"Whatever you want I guess." I say.

Yoongi smiles as he leans over.

"Want to watch a movie?" He asks.

I grin knowingly.

"Is that an excuse to cuddle?"

Yoongi chuckles.

"Damn right it is."

"Then okay, I'd love to." I laugh.

Yoongi and I get out of the car and head inside.

He goes straight to the couch and turns the tv on.

I take the seat beside him and watch as he flips through the channels then goes to Netflix.

Netflix and chill, ay?

Wink wonkk.

"Is trolls good?" Yoongi asks, stopping on the animated movie for young children.

I look over at him and laugh.

"It's fine." I say and he nods and turns it on, trying to contain his laughter.

Not gonna lie, we had watched this movie multiple times together and we love it.

It's great.

As the movie begins I can feel Yoongi scooting closer to me but I don't say anything.

It was actually quite interesting to watch him try to make a move on me.

Plus it was cute.

I smiled slightly as he played the whole yawning trick so he could put his arm around me.

Neither of us said anything as I shifted closer and leaned into him.

Not gonna lie, I didn't hate this.

Actually, I kind of really enjoyed it.

"Are you uncomfortable? Do you want to lay down?" Yoongi asks suddenly.

I glance up at him and look into his eyes as he stares down at me.

"I'm not uncomfortable but we can lay if you want." I say and Yoongi nods, sitting upwards.

He scoots back and slides down on the couch.

Yoongi then looks up at me, waiting for me to lay down too.

So I do.

I move so that I'm in the position of a little spoon, aka, my back to his chest.

We fall silent again as we watch the movie.

Despite it being a kids movie, it was pretty fricken great.

...

Towards the end of the movie I glanced back at Yoongi only to find him asleep.

I smile as I move my head to admire his face.

I guess I never realized it before but Yoongi is actually really damn attractive.

It was definitely weird to think about the fact that I was actually dating him now.

Gently, I move my hand up to brush the hair out of his face.

He looked so peaceful and cute as he slept.

Like he didn't have a single care in the world.

As I stared at Yoongi's sleeping frame, nothing else in the world mattered.

Not the bad thoughts, not Sung-jee, not even Hoseok.

All that mattered was Yoongi and I.

[...]

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1.1K 21
❝YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE❞ [JUNG HOSEOK ✕ MIN YOONGI]
486K 18.1K 36
"Then just kiss me you fucking asshole" "Okay"
91.4K 7.2K 27
"It's unethical to play with someone else's feelings for the benefit of your own love life, Hoseok." = Highest Rank: #1 yoonseok #5 sope #46 hobi #15...
299K 17.5K 46
"Why would you like trash like me?" Highest Ranking #5 for a Yoonmin book ♥ thank you my dear friends