Dear Evan Hansen One- shots

By I_cant_dig_elvis

Sincerely three, Kleinphy, Kleinsen, and tree bros one-shots. I LOVE sincerely three and it's my favorite shi... More

Your boy? (Kleinphy/Conman) (zolana)
Mistletoe boys (Kleinsen)
Cramps.. (kleinphy/conman)
Braces (sincerely three)
THAT picture (kleinphy/conman)
Plan (kleinphy/conman)
Boyfriends? (Kleinphy/conman)
Im Breaking Down (Kleinsen)
Man up (Kleinsen)
Cold (sincerely three)
Gay fanfic (kleinphy/conman)
Assembly (kleinphy/conman)
Have it all (Kleinsen)
Bet (sincerely three)
Y-O-U (Kleinsen)
Motel room (Sincerely three)
Dare Me? (Kleinsen)
Advice (Kleinsen)
Perfect kiss (Kleinphy/Conman)
Car Insurance (Kleinsen)
Asexual or gaysexual (Kleinphy/Conman)
To work on the Project? (Tree Bros)
Then I am (Sincerely Three)
Thank You (Kleinsen)
Say it Again (Kleinsen)
School is Hell (Sincerely, Three)
Valentines day special (Kleinsen)
Well~ (Sincerely Three)
A/N: Best friend application (please)
Proposal (Kleinsen)
Sick (TreeBros)
The In-Betweens (TreeBros)

Boyfriends it is (sincerely three)

7.5K 128 370
By I_cant_dig_elvis

"-And that is why I believe the moon landing was faked." Jared finished. The other two boys stared.

Jared may be annoying sometimes, but Connor did like him. It was cute, not that he would ever tell Jared that. Connor's boyfriend Evan squeezed his hand reassuringly as Connors face started to grow red at the thought of Jared.

"Woah there, hot topic. You're blushing pretty bad, I'm starting to think you like me!" Jared teased, causing Connor's blush to grow.

Damn, Connor thought, there goes Evan not knowing that I like Jared, fuck, now I have to tell him.

As the couple walked down the hallway, away from Jared, Connor leaned over and tapped Evan's shoulder.

"Can I just drive you to my house instead of dropping you off at yours so we can hang out?" Connor asked, quickly.

"Yeah, sure. My mom is doing an overnight shift tonight so I could even stay the night, if you want?" Evan responded, playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Yeah, that sounds awesome!"

Connor drove himself and his boyfriend to his house, leading Evan up the stairs and to his bedroom after making sure that no one but Zoe was home. They settled down on his bed, comfortable with each other since they had been dating for a while.

"So....." Connor started, having already rehearsed what he would say a million times in his head. "I've seen how you look at Jared, you like him, don't you?"

"Uh-er-I-uh" Evan stuttered, tomato red in the face.

"It's okay if you do." Connor assured him. "You just need to tell me."

Connor watched as Evan visibly built up his courage.

"Yeah, yeah I do. But! I still like you. I know that sounds weird, liking two guys at once. I know I'm a terrible boyfriend. I'm sorry. I understand if you want to break up with me. I'm sorry." Evan rambled, somehow even redder than before.

"Evan. It's really is fine, baby, I promise. I like Jared too." Connor reassured his boyfriend.

"Wait." Evan started. "Does this mean what I think it means?"

"That depends, what do you think it means?"

"Are we gon-gonna ask Jared to be our boyfriend too?" Evan asked, growing more and more nervous by the second. Connor smiled.

"Sounds good to me, babe. When do you wanna ask him?"

"Umm, whenever you want." Evan told him. Connor immediately picked up his phone and dialed Jared. He picked up after a few rings.

"Hey Jared! It's Connor. Me and Ev were wondering if you'd like to come hang out with us? We're at my house. Ev is staying over so bring a change of clothes if you wanna stay the night too." Connor listened to Jared for a moment and then responded. "No, of course you won't be third wheeling! Here, Ev, tell him he won't be third wheeling." Connor held the speaker on the phone up to Evan's mouth.

"Jare, I promise you won't be third wheeling, okay?" Jared said something in the other line that Evan couldn't hear because the phone had gone immediately back to Connor's ear, as Connor was anxious to hear from his crush.

"See ya in a bit, byeeee" Connor said, drawing out the 'bye' as he hung up.

Connor pulled his boyfriend into a lazy hug as he pulled out his phone, waiting for Jared. Their friend and crush only lived about five minutes away. Knowing Jared, though, he'd probably spend about an hour packing. Connor decided to call and order pizza, since he already knew what Evan and Jared would want. Plus, he knew Zoe's order so he wanted to try and be a good brother, for once, and order her dinner too."

As soon as Connor hung up the phone he looked over at Evan. He noticed he was pulling on the hem of his shirt, one of his most common nervous habits.

"Hey, Ev, it's gonna be okay, Babe. It's obvious that Jared likes you, he may not like me, and that's fine, I guess, but he is head-over-heels in love with you." Connor comforted Evan.

"How do you know?" Evan asked, though he was already visibly more relaxed.

"Oh, come on! He's always eyeing you up and down, he's obviously checking you out. He always wants to spend time with you, did you see the way he totally cleared his day when we asked him to come over? Plus, he's always blushing whenever you talk. Those are, like, the top three signs that someone has a hopeless crush!" Connor explained, ranting. What Connor hadn't noticed, however, was that Jared also did all those things for Connor.

The doorbell suddenly rang, breaking the boys out of the trance they had gone into.

"I'll get it!" Connor screamed, just in case it was Jared . The two boys popped up from the bed, eager to meet their crush at the door, if it was Jared. Connor flung the door open, and it was, in fact, Jared.

"Oh hey Ev! Hey Con-artist!" Jared said, walking into the house and throwing his bag on the floor as he flopped out onto the couch. Both Evan and Connor blushed at the very Jared-like action.

"So, Jared, I ordered pizza." Connor told him, giving Evan a look to tell him to wait until after they ate. Evan nodded. Just then, the doorbell rang and Connor popped up and, after a few minutes of talking with the pizza delivery girl, brought back a large pizza.

"Zoe come down here! I ordered a pizza!" Connor screamed. Zoe immediately ran down the stairs and appeared on the lounge chair across from the couch the three boys were sitting on. All four of them ate in silence until there was one piece of pizza left. They all eyed each other, wanting the last piece.

"Ev can have it." Connor and Jared said at the same time.

"Guys, I'm not gonna take the last piece of pizza when you all want it!" Evan complained. While the three boys were arguing, Zoe grabbed the piece of pizza and ran up to her room, officially escaping the wrath of her brother.

"Well, there goes that." Jared concluded. Connor nodded towards Evan, giving him a go to tell Jared. Evan shot a scared look back at Connor, letting him know that he needed Connor to tell Jared. Connor sucked in a deep breath and turned to Jared.

"Hey, um, Jared," Connor started, his voice serious, almost alarming Jared. "Me and Evan wanted to ask you something.. so I know you like Evan, but do you have any feelings for me?"

"Wha-what do you mean?" Jared stuttered in the fakest voice either of the other boys had ever heard. "I don't have feelings for Evan or you, Connor."

"Mmhhhmmm" Connor mumbled sarcastically.

"Okay, fine, maybe I do. So what? Y'all are dating, it's not like I can date either of you. Just my freakin luck, having crushes on two dudes that are dating each other." Jared ranted, clearly upset.

"Well.." Connor said. "If you like both of us then I'd say you have pretty good luck. Cause I like you back, so does Ev." Jared gasped, clearly not fully believing it.

"Well. You guys are fucking assholes, you know that? I really do like both of you! It's not funny to mess with people's feelings like that!" Jared shouted, almost on the verge of tears.

"Jared?" Connor asked. "Why do you have to be so damn dramatic all the time, we do like you."

"I doubt that." Jared mumbled.

"Excuse me? If I didn't like you, would I do this?" Connor growled, grasping Jared's face and pulling it towards his, smashing their lips together. Jared didn't kiss back at first, out of shock, but he kissed back just as passionately as soon as he realized what was actually happening. The two boys deepened the kiss, staying like that for a while until they were interrupted by Evan tapping on Connor's shoulder. Connor immediately pulled back from the kiss, looking at Evan, confused.

"My turn." Evan explained, grabbing Jared and pulling him close, choosing to hug him tightly, rather than kiss him right now. After all, Jared's lips were already swollen from Connor. Connor wrapped his arms around the other two boys and they fell asleep like that, a bundle on the couch. The boys fell asleep so fast, they forgot about Zoe. As Connor's sister stumbled down the stairs to get some water she noticed the cute cuddling boys in front of her, taking a picture and sending it to a group chat of their friends, after wrapping a blanket around them.

~

Jared woke up first, not believing that last night had been real until he felt the two pairs of arms wrapped around him. He tried his best to stay still, but ended up waking the other two boys a minute later.

"Hey Jare." Connor mumbled, rubbing his sleepy eyes. Suddenly, Connors eyes were wide open. "Wait, Jare? So last night wasn't a dream?"

"Unless we both had the same dream, it was perfectly real." Jared teased him. Evan watched his two boys figure this out as he continued to wake up.

"Mornin' Ev!" The other two boys said, cheerfully. But Evan wanted to go straight to business.

"So, um, last night happened. What are we?" Evan asked, quizzically.

"Woah, slow down there Ev." Jared said, laughing.

"No, he's right, Jared." Connor added. "What do you want us to be?"

"Ummm boyfriends?" Jared asked.

"Boyfriends." Evan said, trying the word out in reference to both Jared and Connor.

"Boyfriends it is." Connor assured them, his boyfriends.

~
(I think this is the longest chapter I've ever written)

Sorry for the cringe, guys. I just needed to write something for the sincerely three ship because I've read everything there is for it on Wattpad and Archive of Our Own.

If you want, leave a request for either sincerely three, kleinsen, kleinphy, or tree bros. I can't guarantee that I'll do it, but I'll try!

If you liked this please vote and/or leave a comment, you guys make my day. Love y'all💋💋(sorry for the long authors note)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

726 28 10
My most quality work, honestly. Tree Bros
7K 124 43
Just some oneshots! i'll take suggestions NO SMUT!! Also credit to the artists who are featured on the cover. Hope you enjoy
17.2K 542 35
Kleinsen one shots luv x I'm rewriting (or I have rewritten depending on when you read this) this story right now! I hope you like these they mean t...
83.8K 3.1K 37
So I found this AU and I kinda fell in love... so I decided to write about it. It takes place after BMC, but when DEH would start. It includes ships...