Miraculous descendants

By EmmaAgreste101

Emma Agreste, a young super hero, is struggling to balance her life with friends, love, and akuma attacks. It... More

Part 1
Part 2- the akuma
Help
Part 4- Danger ahead
Close call
Note to the readers
Part 6- Don't leave me
Part 7-Don't look
Chein P.O.V. (part 7.5)
READ THIS IF YOURE CONFUSED
The battle pt 2
The Battle Pt. 3
Recovery
Something about love
Just do it.
Fan art!!! <3 plz look at these
Shock
A visit from Dad
Heart Breaker
Fixing each other
14

Part 8- The battle pt 1

153 6 2
By EmmaAgreste101

Azule P.O.V.

Why won't Hunter just leave Emma alone? Ugh that boy drives me crazy sometimes.

"Thanks for saving me back there." Emma told me as we were on our way to the bathroom to transform.

"No prob, I know that boys can be idiots sometimes."

Emma giggled.

Mimmi Claws out!
Draco Wings on!

I loved the feeling of a transformation.

It felt like freedom.

The freedom to be who I want to be, and no one will know it was me.

"I think it's Gabby." Emma told me as we were done transforming.

"Who else could it be? Gabby got akumatized 2 days ago! I wonder why she hasn't gone out and made changes like all the other akumatized victims do."

"Do you think she tried to fight it?" Emma asked as she was brushing the floor with her foot.

"I'm sure she did, even though she's going through a lot, she's a fighter."

"Heh, yeah. I hate the thought of fighting her."

"Me too," I responded. "Enough chitchat! We have an akuma to cleanse!"

2 days ago (Junie P.O.V.)

It's so unfair! Why my dad? He is the most kindhearted person I know! He didn't deserve to get in a car crash! Or be in a coma!

Life isn't fair.

Am I the only one going through this?

Just then a purple and black butterfly came flying in.

'Oh crap' I thought as I tried to shoo it away with my hand.

The akuma landed on my miraculous-my choker.

"What an interesting necklace! Almost looks familiar to me. Hello Rose thorn. I am am Hawkmoth, life isn't fair isn't it? From now on, you'll have the powers to reveal what has caused them the most pain, and bring those feelings back to the surface. Making everyone feel the same feelings you feel. Then everyone will know how you're feeling! I only ask for a simple favor in return. Bring me the miraculous of the cat and the ladybug!" A creepy voice echoed through my head.

"No! I won't do it! I'm not going to hurt people!" I screamed back at him.

"It's not hurting, it's simply making everyone feel what you feel."

"And I'm hurting Hawkmoth! I don't want anyone else to feel the same way! Especially my friends, Emma and Brinkley."

"I'm afraid you're not getting a choice my dear."

Just then, I didn't feel like my self anymore. Everything went black and I only remember it feeling like I had no control on my own actions anymore.

Back to present time (Chein P.O.V.)

"Hey what-dya know? The girls are late. AGAIN!" I angrily told Hornet.

"Bro, take it easy. They'll be here soon enough."

Just then I saw a black suit jump over a building.

My stomach churned, this is going to be awkward.

As the girls landed next to us, Chaton obviously was refusing to look me in the eyes.

Then Hugo came.

(Idk if I forgot to mention, but they all know the identity of Hugo. Hugo is the boys friend, but he is also Emma's brother. So they all know. But Hunter/chein and hornet/chaz doesn't know that Hugo is Emma's brother or that Chaton knows who he is)

"Sorry I'm late! I couldn't leave." He told us.

"It's okay bro!"

"Hornet! You're back! How are you feeling?" Azule asked as she graciously looked into his eyes.

"Fine! A lot better now,..." Hornet responded blushing.

"Alright you two love birds, we have to fight now." Chaton said smiling a cute smirk.

Azule glared at her so hard I thought that she was literally throwing knifes at her.

"YOU'RE ONE TO TALK CHATON!" Azule screamed at her obviously very mad, still blushing though.

I could feel my cheeks burning.

"This isn't about me!" Chaton argued with her. "Let's just go fight alright?!"

"Fine!" Azule responded turning her back away from her.

"Well,.. this is awkward." Hugo said breaking the awkward silence.

We all laughed and started to run.

As we ran to find the akumatized victim, we could feel tension in the air. And not just Azule and Chaton, I couldn't help glaring at Chaton too.

The poor girl couldn't look any sadder.

Just then we heard a scream. We all looked up at each other, and ran toward the noise. Only to find Junie.

Akumatized.

Her usual bright pink and green look had been changed to a dark and dreary green, purple, and black. (picture on the top) (art credit @Juniperblossoms1)

I hardly recognized her because she wasn't smiling.

Her weapon (which was usually a green vine) was a dark, thorny, purple.

I turned to look at Chaton, only to find that she was choking back her tears.

Azule looked upset, but maintained a stern look.

Man beetle and Hornet looked simply mad.

And me?

Well I was mostly trying to figure out how to act.

Sympathy for Junie and Chaton?

Mad like the boys?

Or brave like Azule?

Eh,.. Who cares?

"Let's go guys!" I said as I tried to get them to move.

"Oh,.. yeah,.. Right!" Azule said trying to shake off her shock.

Emma/Chaton P.O.V.

This.
Freaking.
Sucks.

That's all I have to say.

There is no way in heck that we are going to be able to defeat her, plus we all are in shock from seeing our team member this way.

We're going to die.

I have excepted it.

Well, Atleast we will die trying.

We charged at her.

Gabby did this cool thing where she sent out this wave of purple. Everyone who got touched by it fell to the ground crying.

"Her necklace must be her miraculous!" Brinkley and I said at the same time.

"Wait,... If we take off and destroy her miraculous... won't we find out her identity?" Huogo asked eagerly. We all knew he had the hots for Junie.

"What choice do we have idiot?" Brinkley answered.

"Azule's right. Let's just do this. If we can, we will try to hide her til she's transformed but you might just have to close your eyes." I said.

"Let's just do this!" Azule said impatiently.

"Alright, alright. Let's go." Chein responded.

Hugo P.O.V.

We all ran towards the danger at once.

We kept trying to get the miraculous, but she was to difficult.

The first to get struck was Emma.

She fell to the ground as a bubble went above her head. It was revealing what's caused her the most pain.

The bubble revealed Chein from her point of view.

(Meaning you cannot see her face)

"Alright I'll open my eyes." Bubble-Chein said.

The bubble revealed her running away into her room and crying.

"Why did I do it?!" Bubble-Emma asked herself.

The bubble disapeared and I turned to look at Chein. He had a perplexed/shocked/lovestruck/sad/angry face.

I was FURIOUS.

DID MY SISTER AND MY BEST FRIEND REALLY HAVE A ROMANTIC MOMENT!?

"C-Chaton?" Chein said bending down to put his hand on her back to comfort her.

I shoved him out of the way.

"I can comfort her! She's my sister! Stay away!"

Chein turned towards akumatized Junie and screamed, "WHY DID YOU DO THIS JUNIPER?"

"It's not Juniper anymore! It's ROSE THORN!"

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! You guys rock for 400 reads! I never thought this book would actually be popular. It's my first one. Thank you all for reading. And thanks to Juniperblossoms1 who always does my art and came up with half the names for the characters! Love you all!

Emma Agreste (Word Count: 1238)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 9.3K 11
Marinette had unfortunately lost her eyesight in a horrid tragedy a year before. She dreads the first day of her sophomore year (10th grade/10th year...
1.5K 31 35
There's a lot of emotions in a human soul. The positives should always outweigh the negatives if one is to truly be happy. But sometimes, negative em...
1.9K 121 25
*MIRACULOUS LADYBUG FAN FICTION* this is set when everyone is a bit older, and they have defeated Hawkmoth. 2 seventeen year old's who struggle to c...
139K 3K 24
(Y/n) (l/n) is a young lad waiting for her life to spice up a little. (Y/n) lived with her Father in Texas, but due to a horrible accident she had to...