[On Hold] I am the Daughter o...

By monyekyoyahibari

{Author's note: i am changing this whole story due to the current progress of the Percy Jackson series. If yo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Curse Those Who Steps On Books
Chapter 2:The 'Grand' Entrance
Chapter 3:The (Finally!) Announcement of My Mystery Parent
Chapter 4:My (SHOCKING!) Strong Powers
Chapter 5:Dreams plus Prophecies equals to beating around the bush.
Chapter 6:Number 1 and 2 Members Selected.
Chapter 7:I messed up with the Daughters of Ares(and then I got my desserts)
Chapter 8:An Unfortunate Message by the Goddess of Heaven(My heavens!)
Chapter 10:The Match Between A Warrior and A Dork
Chapter 11:Stuck With One Another
Chapter 12:A Snowball Fight With An Eye
Chapter 13:The Piggyback Ride and Its Boys
Chapter 14:Moments of Fun Before Trouble
Chapter 15:2 in 1--A Poem with a Bonus Snake
Chapter 16:A Snake with Extra Arms to Spare
Chapter 17:Run,Run,Run,Run,Run From the Devilish Snake
Chapter 18:Romance with the City Lights
Chapter 19:The Truthful and Embarrassing Moments in the Dang Hotel
Chapter 20:My Good Friend has managed to find me(somehow) Again
Chapter 21:A Visit to my Dearest Godly Relatives
Chapter 22:The Meeting and The Vote
Chapter 23:The Gods' Meeting about My Future
Chapter 24:Stupid Grover Interrupted Us and Now Hecate's Pissed(Bad,bad,bad.)
Chapter 25:Bond With A Donkeyman/Goatman
Chapter 26:Stupid Grover and his Cowardliness...
Profile File 1:FoΓ­nix
Chapter 27:Reunion Talk with A God
Chapter 28:Memory
Chapter 29:Tears

Chapter 9:The Friendliest Send-Off From My Uncle

795 15 0
By monyekyoyahibari

"I'm really,really sorry,"I apologised again.

  "Really,Foínix,"Percy said,sounding a little annoyed."I've already said,it's okay.Really."

  "But...That fountain was a gift from your brother,"I stammered guiltily.

  "Tyson..."Percy's green eyes seemed to be looking at his past.

  I found myself staring at him as if hypnotised.Percy wiped away the dazed look and noticed me staring at him."What?Is there anything on my face?"He wiped his cheeks with his sleeves,hoping to get rid of whatever dirt he had on his face.

  "No."I blushed furiously."I just thought..."

  "Thought what?"Percy looked at me,and I gazed into his eyes.I felt as if I was drowning into the colour seagreen.

  A loud knock on the door made us jump.I realised that the both of us were leaning forward towards each other,and I quickly backed away.Percy had a guilty look on his face.

  "Come in,"he said,and the door opened.Annabeth stepped in.She didn't see the word 'guilt' written across his forehead.

  "Foínix!I have finally found you.You shouldn't run when you have an injured leg.What are you doing in Percy's room?"

  "Nothing!"I said too loudly."So where's Mr. D?I need to find him..."

  "We haven't even treat your wounds,"she pointed out.I just shrugged,and she continued,"By the way,Mr. D wants to talk to you now."

  I didn't have the time to register what she said in my mind,because there was a loud crack and a man with the oddest eye colour appeared,causing me to yelp.

  "You must be Felicia,"the man said."I am Mr. D."He took a sip from his Diet Coke.

  "Foínix,"I corrected him,my head throbbing slightly.There's something familiar with this guy...

  "Why don't you pack your things now,"Mr. D said as if I hadn't spoke at all,"And set out for the quest?"

  "Dionysus..."I blurted."I just came here,in case you don't know..."

  "So you do remember me,"Dionysus said,widening his purple eyes at me."Strange,didn't she block her childhood memories?"He muttered something under his breath before speaking to me."You can set out for the quest,Fayne,immediately,right away,now."

  "But Uncle..."

  "Uh-uh-uh,"he interupted."We're at camp,so call me sir."

  "But sir,"I started again,but Dionysus just rolled his eyes.

  "I don't really care if you're a new member;just set out for the quest,"He snapped his fingers loudly,and disappeared into thin air as the smell of grapes and wine dazed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
603K 36.6K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.7M 56.3K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...