Heartbroken- Jeon Jungkook

Por kookiebums

"Teach me how to be heartbroken." Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 21

21 5 2
Por kookiebums

At last, I walked in the rain. I regret not bringing an umbrella. The white folder was still on top of my head. That's what's only covering my head at the moment. Though that's useless because my hair is still wet and the water was still flowing through my hair to my shirt and now I am completely soaked.

At this point, I don't even care. I just want to go home. I was about to turn left when my phone suddenly rang. I don't need to check, but I know that's a text.

I pull it out of my pocket and before it could get wet, I covered it with my white folder so my head was now completely exposed in the rain.

Though, that had no effects since my phone still get wet but at least not as wet as my hair. I pressed the screen and it showed the text.

From: Jungkook
You're not here? Wae?

As hard as it is, I had to type in the rain and my fingers were wet. The things I do for Jungkook.

From: Yoona
I'm in team B. Team A was the one who went there.

From: Jungkook
Why are you in team B? Why didn't you come here anyway?

From: Yoona
What do you expect?

From: Jungkook
For you to be here.

The text made my eyes widened. My heartbeat stopped. The world stopped for a brief while. As much it sounds wonderful, I hated it. But loved it at the same time.

From: Jungkook
Stay at the building. I'm expecting you once I get back.

My eyes widened once again. Is he really telling me to go back there? I've walked in the freaking rain just to go home but now he's telling me to go back there?

But, bighit is still a few meters behind me and I'm not near my house either. Should I really go back there? I mean, they did tell me that I'm welcome to spend the night there.

You're gonna pay for this, Jungkook.

I turned around and made my way back to the building. The rain didn't even give me mercy since it never really died down. Along the way, I feel light headed and felt like my soul could leave my body any moment.

I tried not to let that happen and arrive at the building perfectly fine. Well, not perfect since I'm soaked but... Safe enough. When I got in, people did gave me a weird look. But after they saw my name tag, the just shrugged it off. Embarrassing, I know.

I didn't really know where to go except the girls bathroom. I went in there. I looked at my own reflection and all I see is a really messed up face.

My mascara was all over my cheeks. My blush spreaded around my face. The mess of the make up really made me look like I cried. But, I didn't! I sighed heavily and took out the make up remover that I brought.

I spent 5 minutes cleaning up the make up I had on. I decided not to put any layer of make up again. My face was naked and I didn't care. I threw the last cotton into the trash can and put the bottle and a pack of cottons back into my bag.

I let my hair lose from the pony tail and the wetness spread on my hair. It was all wet like I took a bath. I decided just to brush it and let it dry by itself.

But, where should I go now? Should I stay in the bathroom the whole time till Jungkook comes? Or should I wait in the waiting room? No, that waiting room is probably for important people. The practice room? Pft, it may be locked and I can't just go in there.

You guys can either go home or maybe stay here till morning. You could always go to the cafeteria. It's always open.

A voice rang in my head. It was that in charge guy's voice. I should go to the cafeteria. I swing my bag to my shoulder and left the restroom. I went to the cafeteria.

Now I see why it never closes. Because  it's all controlled by machines. There were coffee and tea machines, bunch of soda drinks and juices that you can just grab from inside a mini fridge, a vending machine of delicious snacks, a vending machine of a sandwich, even cereal boxes lined up! Not to mention the shelves under the tables had all the plates, bowls, glasses, and kitchen utensils on it.

Fancy, if I do say so myself. I could live here all day. I can also see a lot of people with their laptops and coffees beside them to keep them awake. They were all alone in one table. It's pretty spacious here. I liked it.

I grab myself a warm tea because of the rain that had kept me cold. After that, I sat down on one of the tables. Okay seriously? Did all the makeup artist went home except for me? I sighed and took a sip of the tea.

Oh, and look what I found! A plug. God, I needed this. I opened my bag and took out my phone charger. I connected it to the plug then, to my phone.

My phone battery was about 36% and I don't know about you guys, but that is pretty small to me. Bored, I plugged my earphones to my phone and played a few songs on my playlist.

I hummed to the melodies. Then, came a song of BTS. Yes, butterfly. The one that I added right away to my playlist after I heard Jungkook sang it while dancing.

I smiled from the thought of it. The song was slow. Definitely my type. The lyrics also had a strong meaning to it which is what I also liked about. The song was so melodious that my eyes felt heavy. It's bringing me to sleep.

Nevertheless, I tried to stay awake. I mean, can I really sleep here? What if people looked at me weirdly? What if I overslept? What if I get fired if I overslept? So many thought came to my mind and I can't help but get sleepy-er.

I couldn't take it anymore. I slowly laid my head on the table and closed my eyes, joining Dreamland.

-

"Can we go now?" I asked the hyungs

We're still having a photoshoot. It annoys me how we had to do this in the middle of the night. And Yoona is not even here! I don't know why I'm like this. I guess I'm just used to having Yoona by my side.

"Not yet. Manager has to talk to the photographer first." Namjoon said and I groaned

"Well, can we wait in the car?" I asked

"I... Guess we could" Namjoon looked left and right

I sighed in relief and started walking to the car. I just realized it's raining and there's no umbrella covering my head.

"Ugh, whatever" I mumbled and ran to the van

"Jungkook, wait!" I can hear Jin calling my name but I don't care

I kept running to the car with my hands covering my hair and I can feel puddle sounds coming from behind me. I'm guessing it's the hyungs. I opened the car door and went in, so did the others.

"You should not run like that, Jungkook" Suga said as he sat down

"Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes and sat down, followed by Taehyung and Hobi beside me.

We made little talks along the way home. Well, except me. All I did was lay my head on the chair and listen to their talks. I'm not in the mood for it anyway.

Once we arrived, I was the first one who went out. I stretched outside the car now that the rain stopped. I quickly went in the building to search for Yoona. If she's here that is. I checked the dressing room but she wasn't there.

Don't tell me she left.

I kept looking until I saw Jinyoung. He's our in charge guy. I ran up to him and he noticed so he waved at me.

"What's up Jungkook?" He asked

Him and I are pretty close. We get along very well. He's like my best friend but a slight older.

"Have you seen... This girl... A make up artist... From team B?" I asked

"Which one? There are like... Four girls from team B." He said

"Oh.. Um.. This girl named Soo Yoona? She's new" I explained

He looked confused for a second but then his eyes widened signaling that he knows something.

"Oh, I think I saw her at the cafeteria." He said

I furrowed my eyebrows, "The cafeteria?" I mean, why would she be at the cafeteria

"I'm not really sure but, I did say that because your schedules were early, they could spend the night here since its already the middle of the night anyway. I also said that the cafeteria is always open. So, I guess she went there. I thought of it as a joke to be honest. I didn't know she'd take it seriously. But either way, she's still welcome." He stated and I was shook

She'll spent the night here? For me? Why do I feel bad all of a sudden? I quickly thanked Jinyoung and ran to the cafeteria.

When I'm there, I squinted my eyes and looked around. I can see a few people with their laptops. I stopped once I saw a figure, with her head on the table and what seemed like a cold tea beside her. Her hair was covering most of her face and it was wet. Her clothes looked soaked as well.

Did she do all of this for me? She went home did she? But my stupid ego who just had to bring her back here. Gosh, I'm so stupid. I slowly sat beside her and looked at her tired face.

"Pabo, Yoona." I muttered

She looked... Ravishing. Her eyelashes that was curled up like an ocean. Her unembellished face. She looked so cute as she breathed out in her sleep. Her hair was wet and made her look all cold and Intolerable.

What am I saying?

Well, should I wake her up? But she looked peaceful and I'll feel bad if I do.  She's done so much to me and all I do is burden her. But, she can't sleep here. I should take her to the dorm.

"Yoona, wake up" I said softly as I shook her shoulder lightly

She let out a small groan and I could only chuckle. She's cute.

"Wake up, Yoona-ah. Don't sleep here" I said

"Get out of my room" She mumbled as she scooted a little from me while her eyes were still closed

I swear she looked so cute. Her face looked grumpy but the table made her cheek all puffy and her eyebrows just made her face cuter. Her earphones was still plugged on to her ears. So I took both of them off.

"This isn't your room. It's the cafeteria."

With that, her head shot up and her eyes are trying its best to open. Her hair was still covering most of her face but her face was still visible. I let out a small laugh as she looked so endearing.

"I'm... What... Where?... " She muttered as her eyes opened and closed

"Cafeteria. Let's go." I stood up and dragged her by the wrist.

She stood up and moved her hair out of the way. She stretched her arms a little then took her phone and earphones in her hands. I was still looking at her and after she noticed, she looked at me too.

"Oh, you're here." She said a little tiredly

"I'm sorry" Was all I managed to say

She just nodded her head slowly and I slowly dragged her to the dorm. Along the way I would look back at her every five seconds and she would look so tired and it was appealing.

I still felt bad though. She was wet and I can tell that she didn't bring any extra clothes with her. Judging by her very small bag. I opened the door to our dorm and I led her to my room.

I turned on the lights and her face got a little surprised so she opened her eyes.

"Oh, you're room. Wait... Why am I here?" She asked and I chuckled

I let go of her hand that I held and put my hands on her shoulder. She seemed confused and I can't help but smile.

"Did you almost went home? In the rain? But went back here because of me? In the rain?" I asked

Her face got blank for a second and she broke the eye contact. Is she mad?  God, what have I done?

"Yeah. It's okay. I wasn't near my house anyway." She said

I didn't know what gotten into me. I pressed my lips into a thin line and I... Hugged her. I can feel her surprised by my action because I heard her gasp.

I put my chin above her hair and brushed her hair with my hands. God, I just feel so bad. She was head over heals for me and I was so selfish.

"I'm sorry." I said and I can only feel her nodding

"Why were you in the rain? Didn't you bring an umbrella?" I asked

"Well... I was about to go home and gave up on my protection but you texted me to come back here so I ran here. And... Got tired so I slept at the cafeteria." Her voice sounds low because she was in my hug but I could still hear her.

After that, I let go of her and touched her head. Her forehead was hot and I'm guessing it's because of the rain. Or... Because of me.

"You just got a fever." I said to her

"Oh well that's okay. I'm sure I'll be fine by tomorrow." She said

"Well, I better go now. Bye!" She said and almost left my room but I held her by the wrist before she could.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked

"Home?" She said

"In a fever? At night? Far? Nope, definitely not. You're spending the night here." I demanded and pulled her back to me

"But-"

"No buts" I sat her down at my bed and I can see her frowning. Cute.

"Here" I handed her a sweater to change because her's was still wet

"Go change. I'll grab some medicine." I said and she nodded

I pointed at the bathroom door and she quickly went there. I went to the kitchen to find Taehyung munching on a chicken while Jin was eating some udon.

"Jin hyung, do you know where the medicine is?" I asked as I checked the shelves

"Wae? Omo, are you sick? Didn't you drink the vitamins this morning? What do you feel? Cold? Fever? Hot? Headache? Cough?" He fired me with a bunch of questions

"Umm... It's not me but it's Yoona" I said

"What? How'd you know?" Taehyung's voice was heard behind me

"Because she's in my room" I answered calmly

"SHE WHAT?" I can hear them both shout

"What did you two do?!?" Jin asked me

"Chillax. She's in a fever and that's why I'm trying to take care of her. She's gonna spend the night here and I hope you guys won't disturb her." I said and finally found the basket of medicine

"Poor Yoona" Taehyung said and left

A/N: Wuaaa! Longest chapter so far now! Got 2600+ words. I'm getting excited on writing these days.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.7K 243 14
"I always felt something for you deep down Tae, I just need time to figure out it was love"
210K 4.5K 18
"I was so selfish."
487K 18.1K 36
"Then just kiss me you fucking asshole" "Okay"
350 0 10
be carful for what you wish for, the same applies for when you're looking for answers