FATED ( JaThea)

By venus_hudson

The desire to find someone who could accept you for who you truly are. Not the people personified you with... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
Author's Note
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 18

2.3K 82 16
By venus_hudson

.
.
.
.
.
"I've been waiting for you to acknowledge what you feel here............with me." Admitted the young Tanchinco pressing her right hand to where the young Artist heart located.

"I LOVE YOU too.........I love you since our Japan trip, I know you're confuse now, who wouldn't? To think a straight woman for all of her existence fall deeply in love to a woman also and the worse part of it.........she's committed." Confessed the heiress, crying.

"I'm in love with you Althea, I've never experience this deep feelings before, I thought.............I thought what I feel with David right then is enough to say I experience the whole meaning of love, but I was wrong......very wrong. When the first moment I saw you, I didn't know that.................that was it, the definition of experiencing Love at first sight......" Jade confess how she feel..........how she truly feels.

"Jade......" Althea cut her off with so much affection towards the woman who's now confessing.

"Let me finished first Althea.....let me say to you what's inside in this (pointing her heart) and what's imagining this (pointing her head) and what's have seen by this (pointing her eyes)". Althea was silence, she just nod repeatedly holding the hand of the heiress comforting her, indicating her to continue.

"Nobody makes me laugh like you do..........nobody cared as much as you do............and nobody acknowledge what I think, what I feel, but you do. You never take advantage of me.....you have too many opportunities to do so, but you didn't. Knowing my status in this society......all of them wants a piece of me, but not you............not you Althea. I see in your eyes the sincerity you show me.........not just me but to others as well. Owh.......Althea I'm so in to you, I can't get out on this predicament and I don't plan to do so." The youngest Tanchinco burst out what she feels to the woman in front of her, whose holding her hands and crying with her.

"Jade...shshsh, it's alright I'm here Jade I would never ever leave you Jade." Althea hug the heiress comforting her.

"But Jade, I know this is wrong since you are still committed........but know this I will wait for you........I will wait for you Jade. Same as you Jade, I'm so deeply in love with you and I don't plan to let you go, since I know now what you feel. I'll fight for you Jade even to the death, that's how I love you." Althea rubbing the face of the young COO wiping the tears gently that falling in her eyes none stop.

"I will end it with David as I've said earlier I thought what I feel for David is love......love for a lover but I think I love him only as a friend or as a brother. Maybe because his the only constant in my life ever since I know him." Truthfully confess the heiress.
.
.
.
"Jade I need to tell you something.....I need to come clean to you, I have this secret that I've been holding since I began to know the world's scariest true appearance.......................

Jade I'm a G......." And as you guess it, before the true identity of Althea revealed, her best friend Veronica just butted in...........'cliff hanger guys' 😉.

"Althea sorry to interrupt you but you have to come down now..............your stalker of a fan is her." Veronica cutting in with a roll of her eyes, she's really annoyed at the woman down stairs.

"let's continue this Jade." The young Artist apologetically said.

"But....." Jade countered, she refuse to be cut off again, every time something important being revealed between the two of them, there's always a person cutting them off............jezzzzz.

"It's okay Jade, later......and you have to settle your relationship with David as well and if that's established then I'll tell you........what I'm holding back, okay?" Sincerely uttered the young Artist.

The heiress just nodding, she doesn't have any choice........Althea is right she has to settle first her affairs with David and anything else will follow through.

She just smiles to Althea lovingly and agreeing what she just said.

------------------------------

When they follow Veronica down stairs, The young Artist saw a woman in front of the receiving counter tapping her nails impatiently.

She didn't recognize the woman since they are facing her back to them......but when the young genius saw the men in the waiting area then she put two in two together.........it's Elizabeth Villanueva who's her best friend calling a Stalker Fan..........she just shake her head, thinking her best friend is being paranoid.

"Althea who's that women?" Whisper the heiress to the young Artist.

They are now descending from the stairs.

"Mmm.......that's Elizabeth Villanueva The Heiress of Villanueva Inc." Answered the young Artist, still eyes on the woman in the counter feeling confuse.

"Why she's here?" Jade with a knitted brow, feeling something that is not right.

And before Althea can answer back to the young COO, the woman turn her head to them and smile widely when she saw the young Artist, but it was automatically gone and replaced with a confusion look when she see a woman besides 'her Althea'.

"Darling!" Squealed the young Villanueva heiress running towards them and immediately hug the young Artist.

Now Jade is more confuse and definitely devastated, seeing her soon to be girlfriend or maybe wife 'she smile at the last word' but then her soon to be 'wife' is hug by this insane being calling her 'darling'.

Even Althea is puzzle of the behavior of this person hugging her so ever tightly.

"Mmm......Ms. Villanueva, I can't breathe." Almost out of breathe the young Artist uttered.

"Ow.....sorry darling I just missed you." Removing her hug but still rubbing the arms of the young Artist looking at her adoringly.

"Excuse me?!" Now Jade is fractious hearing the woman said to her future wife.....yes that's how advance her thinking is.

"And who is this female Althea darling?" Leaning to Althea closer and looking at Jade teasingly.

"I'm her GIRLFRIEND and soon to be Fiancée and then WIFE!!!" Answering the young Villanueva heiress's question angrily and pulling Althea from the grip of the woman towards her.

"No you're not.........over my strikingly beautiful body! Althea will be my wife and mine alone!!!" Boomed the angered Villanueva heiress pulling back the young Artist towards her.

But Jade had a great hold of Althea......now they pulling the young Artist back and forth towards each other.

Playing a tug of war...........where the winner will have it all.

"Stop it you two! Stop it!" Shouted the young genius whose arms are starting to show a small bruises.

Veronica on the other hand who's just watching the turn of event is dumbfounded, even their customer where astound on what's happening in front of them.

"First of all Ms. Villanueva I'm not your darling and second, Jade I'm not your girlfriend and the last is........I'm not any body's wife! Understand."

The young Artist speaks forcefully calm to both women in front of her still holding her arms.

Frustrated but she has to calm down for the three of them, she doesn't want to add a fire on these blaze arguments of these two women.

Althea remove slowly her both arms from the grip.

"Okay ladies are we clear now? Can we talk like a mature, civilize people here?" The young genius steadily states.

The two heiresses calming down, the young Artist is glad that they settled in decently.

"Can we be excuse Ms. Villanueva?" Sincerely stated the young Artist, the Villanueva heiress just nod.

Then the young Artist turns her attention to the youngest Tanchinco who's still a little flushed from the argument.

"Are you okay Jade? Come let's go to my studio." She holds Jade's hand and pull her gently towards where they came out a while ago.

She's glad that the heiress let her drag her without any hesitation.......the young Artist is concern on what she said previously.......she's hoping and praying that the youngest Tanchinco would understand what she means.

This is not about who have relation with whom......she's concern of both women's status, they are arguing in the middle of her Gallery and well known customer of her Art Gallery were looking at them, it may cause undesirable gossips for both women.

Especially Jade, the youngest Tanchinco has a boyfriend and knowing human mind it will create a misperceptions and lead to a gibberish News headline, she doesn't want to put the youngest Tanchinco on a spot light that are pointless and ridiculously absurd.

"Jade are you okay?" Ask the young Artist as they came inside her studio.

"I'm fine Althea, don't worry......and it's true what you said earlier I'm not your girlfriend, I just.....you know.......I'm sorry." The heiress shyly admitted, she's near to tearing up.

She knows she was over board a while ago, but hearing that women's......ugh.....she can't even say it.

"Jade my apology also when.......I.......shouting at you a while ago. It's not my intentions to hurt your feelings..........it has to be cleared first Jade. I don't want to put you in a risky situation, the people down stairs are highly and powerful also and they can start a smoke of gossips towards a Tanchinco heiress and I don't want that to happen. If it's me alone I don't mind, but you in it?.............I don't know what will I do Jade." Sincerely explained the young Artist, tears are start dropping in her eyes.

The heiress look up when a single tear, drop on her thigh.

She is seating down in a 2-seater sofa while the young Artist is standing in front of her.

"It will destroy me Jade in here (pointing at her heart) terribly, that's how much I love you." Kneeling down in front of the heiress leveling their eyes.

"Owh....Althea.......I'm sorry.....I'm so sorry." Hugging the young Artist who can't stop weeping.

"I promise Althea I will clear this with David." Still holding close and shushing the young genius.

"Just take your time Jade, I don't want you to be force on doing things that you're not ready and use to, I want you to be sure Jade." The young Artist is now composed, staring lovingly to the woman in front of her.

"I have never been sure Althea...............I have never been sure until now, I love you so much Althea. It kills me not being beside you, seeing you and holding you. I ache for you so greatly that it hurt sometimes." Confess the young heiress; she can't contain her emotions every time she's near with their young Senior Architect.

With that said the heiress slowly close the gap between them and claim the lips of the woman she desired so much.

The young Artist was a bit shock for the sudden action the heiress made...........but then, she reciprocates the kiss with same passion, the heiress tongue seeks for an entrance and the young Artist oblige and open her mouth willingly.

They could see fireworks the moment their tongue touch.........heaven and earth collide as their kisses going deep.

The heiress can't contain her desire anymore; her one hand is starting to wander under Althea's upper clothes touching her bare skin.

Now she's starting to get wet down there......'ohhhh lord this feels amazing' in her thoughts.

It is incredible when the person you are kissing is........awake unlike before when she kisses the young Artist unconscious on their Japan business trip and she almost rape her.

Before the heiress could cupped the young Artist mounds, Althea instantly stop her, holding her arm.

The youngest Tanchinco opens her eyes instantly with a questioning look.

"Althea?.....ahahah." Still breathing heavily, with their foreheads leaning to each other.

"Not now Jade, I know what you feel but this is wrong, you are still in a relationship and I don't want to be that person who just going with the flow at taking advantage on this situation because of our sexual desire. I want it to be official, special and most of all no excess baggage between the two of us.

"Jesus Althea! You really are a v*g*na blocker! How would I relieve myself! I've been sexually prostrated because of you....God D*mn it!!!" Angered the youngest Tanchinco, she did not even hear what the woman
say just about now.

Because, as their mouth separates she still in haze.

The young Artist just laughs hysterically, when she saw how the youngest Tanchinco look so infuriated.

"You will pay for this Althea!!! I swear to God!!!" Then the Heiress instantly stands up and storm out from the Artist studio, slammed the door so hard that it almost destroyed.

The young Artist still laughing whole-heartedly, clutching her stomach.

What a day.............What a day it is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1K 52
Rhian Ramos. The girl who has it all. Brains, beauty, luxuries... you name it. She is respected by all because of her confidence and kindness. Well...
5.9K 185 16
Sometimes life is seems to play with you more than you think. When all you want is to love and to be loved. But when you fell for someone that your...
67.8K 2.8K 21
What if one day you found yourself being invisible? What will you do? Is there anyone who can help you? Who? ** This is a story of an celebrity who...
Fate By Kai

Romance

207 31 11
Roan is your typical high school main character who doesn't care about what she wears or what her family background is. Only difference? Instead of...