ThE bAd BoY aNd ThE bAd GiRl

Par SRoseAllam

-BOOK 1- The first book in the series of "Thrill in Danger" books. Its not your typical bad boy or bad girl... Plus

1. THE GANG
2. THE NEW ME
3. OLD FRIENDS
4. I MISSED YOU
5. JASON
6. THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM
7. OLD MEMORIES
8. FATHER
9. YOU KNOW BOSS?
10. BOSS' LAST WISH
11. DETENTIONS
12. THE DINNER
13. CLOSER
14. TRAPPED
15. SCARS
16. THE KISS
17. NEW FRIENDS
18. SURPRISE!
19. PATHETIC REVENGE
20. CONFESSIONS
21. THE PARTY
22. A THRILLING IDEA
23. WARRIOR
24. BEAUTIFUL MEMORY
25. BEST FRIENDS FOR A NIGHT
26. FIRST FIGHT
27. AIDING MIA
28. RAPPED
29. SWITCH
30. CUDDLING
31. HAWAII
32. BEATING THE FUCKER
33. NOTHING LASTS FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES
34. FEELINGS ARE SURFACING?
35. ESPECIALLY YOU!
36. NEVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!
37. HER PERIODS
38. THE THREAT
39. HALF THE TRUTH?
40. FORGIVE BUT NEVER FORGET
41. BABY STEPS
42. HOME
43. SISTERS?
44. GREEDY SNOBS!
45. MOM IS GONE...
46. EVERYTHING IS FALLING APART
47. SAVING THEM
48. I LOST...
49. LOSING HIM
50. SIBLINGS?
51. LIFE & DEATH
SEQUEL IS OUT!
Urgent!!

0. PROLOGUE

14.2K 196 20
Par SRoseAllam

I really don't care about cast and in my opinion that its better each one of us to imagine the charachter on his own as he likes to see what suits the charachter more but due to many requests so here you go guys.

The Cast

₩₩₩

"You are nothing to me, you are worthless. I never took you as my best friend, heck I never considered you as my friend. I only hung out with you because You are rich. I fucking hate you, you nerdy worthless pathetic bitch and I will make sure to make your life miserable every single day till you wish to just die."

Those words never left me and I guess they will never leave cause by remembering them, they give me the motivation to be the person I am now and know that I can trust NO ONE! Not even my own family.

These were the words that my 'best friend' (or that what I thought)  told me the last time I saw him before I went and never came back.

However, Everything changed after that day.

₩₩₩

Thanks for stepping by.
It was just a prologue and i hope i caught your attention.

Things will take a diferent turn in the next chapter and i hope you give me a chance.

And please feel free to say your opinion whether it's good or not, i really don't mind as long as i will try to improve my writings and satisfy the readers.

Thanks and hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoy writting it.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

191K 5K 40
Quick side note: This book was originally named 'The Bad Boy, The Secret, and Me' and was renamed to its current title as of 27/04/2018 for existing...
306K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
2.3K 78 32
She is broken He is not She has been betrayed He's the betrayer What will happen when these two finally meet will they fall in love or...
120K 3.3K 29
I left behind the scared girl I was. I didn't want to be her anymore, and standing up to those who bully is what I should have done from the beginnin...