Sinners

By Jhooee

Desecrating the purest of hearts. They toy with women to watch them squirm, pollinate the seeds of despair, t... More

Before you read.
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
QUICK SUMMARIZATION
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Notice
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N Quick Summ.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Please Read My Dudes
Quick summ. Q&A Answers uwu
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 20

55.7K 2.7K 2.6K
By Jhooee

🤔 A few of you have called me a Smut Queen. So I'd like you tell me if that's true or not😏

Unedited.

"Ami." You whisper loudly and shake her sleeping body rather harshly.

Ami stirred awake and rubbed at her fluttering eyes. "Ami come on, we need to get the fuck out of here."

"What? Why? What happened?"

"If I stay here any longer I'm definitely going to end up fucking one of these guys." You say in a panicked tone while grabbing your things and shoving them in Ami's over night bag.

You had expected Ami to put up a fight and call you an idiot but she simply complied. Ami sat up and stretched out her limbs and sleepily got up, fumbling around.

"Okay." She yawned.

You stop. "Wait, that's it? You don't think I'm over exaggerating or anything?"

"No. You're right, it's dangerous here. I didn't even want to come back last night. I just did it for you." Ami muttered.

"What did they do to you?"

She paused for a moment. "Jin and I had dirty sex. We did the nasty in miss Lee's old classroom."

"Oh no, not miss Lee's she was an angel." You say disapprovingly.

"Yeah she was." Ami shrugs. "The only thing I regret was wearing my favorite jeans. They were ripped clean off." Ami said with a far away look in her eyes. "I had to wear Jin's gym clothes home. My dad had a heart attack."

Ami then diverts her attention over to you. "Anyway, What happened to you?"

Your face flushed red at the thought.

40 Minutes ago..

You didn't know why you couldn't stop.

Taehyung slipped his shirt off and ground on top of you. His teeth prodded at your lips hungrily and you wrapped your legs around him in retaliation. Your hips rolled against his and you could could feel the hitch in his breath as he continued to kiss you.

Your lips explored one another's for a while, it was a teasing yet demanding kind of kiss. The playful nips were a contradiction to how your bodies moved against one another.

Taehyung was a whirl pool of emotions his hands were rough but gentle, his eyes were bright with wonder but darkened by lust. His demeanor would switch from gentle to harsh within seconds, it was exciting and unpredictable. But even when he was being rough it was contradictingly delicate.

Then ever so slowly Taehyung maneuvered his way down so that his face was in front of the small pajama shorts you wore. Taehyung's sparkling green eyes met yours for a long moment, as if he was making sure you were okay with this.

In all honesty you were a bundle of nerves. You can't say you didn't want this because you were a teenager and the undeniable need was there. Your virginity really wasn't that important to you, but at the same time you didn't want to just get rid of it. It was a confusing subject, you wished you could just be as carefree as Ami.

Your shorts were being slid down before you could give yourself a migraine. Taehyung tossed your shorts to the side and went up to kiss you. "Don't worry about it, I won't go that far." He whispered against your lips.

His touches were light as a feather, skimming over the skin of your stomach down to the entrance of your underwear.

Your hold on Taehyung's broad shoulders tightened when he slid his hands further and cupped your heat. Before you knew it his finger dove in and began a teasing pace, slipping in and out of you. The feeling was foreign but oh god it felt good. Was this what you had been missing out of this whole time?

The muscles along Taehyung's back flexed as you raked your fingers over the his smooth skin. Your hips then bucked on their on accord when Taehyung's finger curled inside of you, creating a tingling sensation throughout your whole body.

Your eyes shut and a low whine escaped your lips and when your eyes opened again Taehyung's green ones greeted you, his teeth bit at his bottom lip harshly.

Taehyung's pace quickened and his thumb now made circular patterns around your clit. The feeling was euphoric, it was driving you over the edge. But just when your body started to quiver and your vision began to blur Taehyung pulled away.

You frowned as he smiled down at your breathless form. He was effortlessly beautiful and oh god was t turning you on. Just how far were you willing to go with this boy.

"I didn't want to see you cum yet." You felt the depth of his voice vibrate from his chest to yours. Your face caught on fire at his statement. How can he be so serious saying that?

He scooted back on his knees, moving to the bottom of the mattress. Your curious eyes followed his movements in confusion.

Your eyes widened as he ripped your underwear off and tossed them off to the side. His hands then grasped your thighs tightly and parted them, a devilish looked crossed his face for a moment. Then his next actions were much too quick to process.

His face was placed in between your thighs that were now over his shoulders. His hands roughly squeezed the outer parts of your thighs and he looked at up to you for any objections.

You swallowed harshly, knowing damn well you weren't going to say anything. You were torn between anticipation and being weirded out. When you were younger and found out about oral sex you always wondered why anyone would want to put their mouth down there but it looks like you're about to find out.

Taehyung was quick an unpredictable with his movements, your lack of experience made you putty in this immortals hands.

His mouth latched on to your lower region and your head fell back at the sensation. His hands were skilled and delicate but they didn't come close to his mouth.

Taehyung's tongue darted out, and swept across your entrance. His eyes gaged your reaction and a satisfied hum left his mouth as he caught sight of your disoriented state. The humming coming from his mouth made your legs shake from the vibration it caused. A low moan escaped your lips at the inexplicable amount of pleasure it brought you.

You murmured his name, unknowing adding fuel to the flames. Taehyung's mouth moved at a much quicker pace. He viciously sucked at your clitoris, flicking his tongue over the throbbing nub from time to time. The waves of orgasims rolling throughout your body was unreal.

The heat in your stomach had bubbles to it's max and the tingling sensation intensified as he kept his pace. Your hands found Taehyung's hair and you gripped the soft strands lightly, making him hum again. Big mistake.

Your body began spazzing on its own, a new wave of euphoria had washed over you like never before. Your vision went blank and you held onto Taehyung's locks for dear life while he held your hips down, still attacking you with his mouth.

When you came down from your high you struggled to catch your breath, which continued to leave your body as Taehyung licked at your sensitive skin.

When he finished Taehyung moved up to your face, his chest meeting yours every time you took a hurried breath.

"That was fun but unless you want to go further, I should probably take a shower right now." A cute squared smile appeared on Taehyung's face, his crescent shaped eyes made you stare up at him in awe.

But that moment was short lived. Taehyung's smile slowly dropped and he ground his crotch against yours roughly. "Unless you don't want me to?" He asks innocently.

You smile and shove his chest back. "Go take a shower."

Your heart raced as Taehyung laughed and skipped out of the room quickly.

As you sat up and shaky legs you threw on your shorts, sighing at your destroyed underwear. You couldn't believe you were considering Taehyung's question. Were you out of your mind? Your whole life you'd managed to avoid boys and now your panting on your back at when one of them holds your fucking hand.

What exactly was Taehyung to you anyway? Why was your Grandmother possessed? Why did you choose an ivory color to coordinate with the royal blue for prom?

Your head pounded with questions. You needed to get out of here and clear these jumbled thoughts.

Now..

"It doesn't matter let's go home, prom is in a week. I really need to finish that up."

You grabbed Ami's bag and sling it around your shoulder, heading towards the door.

"Are you wearing underwear? Your ass looks a lot plumper than usual." Ami says from behind you.

I was writing this for 2 and a half hours straight so sorry for the lazy smut my brain got really hazy towards the end. Plus I got turned on writing my own stuff🤔 okay that's really fucking weird

😳ANYWAYS I've been thinking about doing a q&a chapter lately.. would any of you be interested?

If so ask ahead. About characters, the plot, me, etc ❤️❤️
And I'm sorry I can't do spoilers guys😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 35 19
I must protect them from that monster. It's my fault this is happening. So, no matter what happens, I must keep all seven of them safe.
275K 11.9K 35
Bleeding out in a church (Y/n) loses all hope to survive, that's when seven demons each form a contract with her changing her life forever. They nee...
115K 3.3K 32
"What?! You gotta be kidding me uncle. I wont live with them!" ♥Living with 7 boys, how does it feels like? ♥
4.5K 366 22
in this messed up chain of events, filled with words that leave one's tongue with great significance, fear becomes the most vivid in the palette of e...