Just Remember Me (sfs)

By TrxllSiera01

NO H8. If you don't support stud for stud relationships Don't read this!! Aida Michaelson is a 25 year old... More

Chapter 1: Reminisce
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Yoooo
Sequel out NOW!

Chapter 31

2.3K 116 6
By TrxllSiera01

[Ezra POV]

Babe was at work today finally, always wanna be with me. I'm pretty sure I'm out of a job at the mall because I literally stopped going can you blame me though? I got enough money to never work again but I need to get back into my groove and soon. This constant bullshit after bullshit and being in the house all the time isn't working for me. My thoughts were rudely interrupted by the sound of my doorbell ringing. I sighed standing up from my couch to go to my front door. Once I opened the door, I saw a face I thought I wasn't going to see in a long time well at least not now. "Hey, love. Long time no see?" Natalie smiled hugging me. "How are you? No, why are you here? Where is Rena?"I bombarded her with questions. "Woah there slow down horsey, Rena is safe is all you need to know, and she ain't nowhere you need to be concerned, it ain't my place to tell you her location, Ezra." She spat pushing me aside to walk in. Rude much?

"Protective much?"I smirked and she smacked me upside the head. "Shut your ass up, ain't nothing going on with me ReRe," She said turning her head away from. "Your nickname for her? Can I borrow it sometimes?" I asked playing on her nerves. "No, and I don't ever want to hear you say it neither, I came here for a reason and you're pressing me about Rosalina?" She started using her government name. "Fine, straight girl" I laughed and she grabbed my eyelashes, I didn't even know a person could do that..well I mean she has been living with Rena for months now, no telling what she picked up. "I will yank every strand of your eyelash out, stop picking with my nerves Ez" She laughed, letting go of my lashes. "Okay" I punched her in the shoulder playfully. "So, in order to get Rena back, we need to kill her father and Bridget. The only way she knows how is to get Antoinette on our side. Antoinette has to be convinced that her grandfather is behind all of this because she kills family the for no reason." She sighed..her mind was elsewhere.

"Hey Nat, we don't have to talk about this right now. What's on your mind" I asked and she said nothing, she stayed silent. "Or is it a who? Is it who I'm thinking? Is it Rena?" I asked.

"Does it matter, we have better things to talk about then the complexity of my situationship with your best friend" She laughed slightly. "No, let's talk about it."I offered and she said "She told me she loved me," She said it quickly but I caught on to what she said. "She hasn't dropped the love bomb in a long time, shit she could barely say the word, and she said it to you." I smiled. "When she fell asleep, I said it back, she really misses you, Aida and Tony" She smiled awkwardly rubbing her neck. "You haven't done this dating a girl before, have you?"I asked. She laughed.

"I have never been in a relationship of any kind if we ain't friends then what are we type shit? I like to fuck and go about my business, doesn't really matter about the gender of the person"Nat laughed. "You're serious?"I asked, and she nodded. "So you've had sex with a girl?" I asked. "I'm not opposed to it, I'm down" She laughed. "You act like Rena you know that?" I asked. She smiled and "Anyways what about this plan though?"She asked.

We sat and talked about how the entire scenario or plan will be carried out and by the time we finished, Aida was coming in the front door. "Well, Nice to see you Natalie"Aida smiled. "I'll be leaving, It was nice seeing you to Ms.Michaelson.Remeber what we talked about Ezra" she smiled and I nodded. I walked her to the door and shut it behind me.

As soon as I shut the door and slightly turned around I was pushed against the wall. My voice hitched. "You gave me a fright" I laughed mocking the girl off Parent Trap. "Why do you always eat up my Original Lay's chips? I thought you said you didn't like them because they were plain."Aida laughed. "I wanted them because they were yours so I decided to eat a few here and there." I had a goofy smile placed on my face. She said a small mhm, and walked away to the kitchen and pulled out bag I didn't know was there. "Where'd you get-" "The world may never know, Ms.greedy ass" She cut me off. How does she have a hiding spot in my house that I don't know about?

[Tony POV]

"So we really aren't going to tell Ezra you're mother may be alive?" Chris sighed rubbing my thigh. "No, I need to make sure."I sighed placing my hand on hers. My mother has no tattoos well according to the file I had made upon her and that woman I shot in the head had a tattoo, I could see it just barely before I shot her, I just thought it was one of my mother's many childhood scars. "Do I need to make reservations for the jet to take us back to the states?"Chris asked concerned. She's the only one who knows how I really feel about my Mother. I don't hate her, but I don't love her either, I just didn't want her to die. She made a threat on Ezra's life, so she had to be eliminated. Her and Rena were like family to each other. My grandfather raised me to believe that anyone who tries to do harm to the family should be eliminated, even if it's family against family.

"I'm surprised you haven't told Maverick or Bridget about this, the idea you have"Chris played in my hair. "They will find her and kill her themselves if I told them had the slightest idea, I'm not fond of Rosalina, but she's still my mother, a part of me doesn't want her dead just yet. If she's alive I will find her and make her explain to me why. Whether it be by force or not" I cracked my knuckles in frustration and rubbed my palm down my face.

I need to get this off my mind. I noticed Chris wasn't sitting next to me anymore. "You have a hair tie?"Chris asked and I shook my head no because I forgot where I put them. She walked up to me and pulled my hair tie right out of my head slowly allowing my hair to fall down my back. "What are you-" She put her finger to her lips to shush me. She put her hair in a little neat bun in the back of her head. She got on her knees in front of me, she never lost eye contact with me. She pushed my skirt above my waist and ripped my panties off. "You seem stressed, just relax," she said. Gonna drive me to the madness once again.

She took my heels off and dragged her tongue all the way up my leg, If I wasn't soaked earlier I most definitely am now. Then I remembered we had somewhere to be. "Babe we have to get go-Chriissss" She attached her mouth to my pussy and started swirling her tongue earning a loud moan from me. I gripped her hair and she took my hands and placed them at my sides. "Leave them there" She mumbled into my pussy sending vibrations to erupt through my entire body as I balled my fist at my sides. She locked her arms downs and lifted me off the couch and slammed me into the wall. She locked my legs down on her shoulders as she drove her tongue in and out of me, I couldn't handle it anymore,"Baby Im ab-" "You better fucking not Antoinette" Her voice went three octaves deep vibrating my core again and I came anyway. She took me down off her shoulders in one swift motion and turned me around so my back was to her. She took a fist full of my hair and kissed up my neck and whispered, "Okay then" sending chills down my spine. She snaked her hand in between my legs and her other hand had a slight grip around my throat. She shoved her fingers into me causing me to cry out from the pressure she applied. She thrust her fingers in and out of me vigorously. She yanked her fingers out of me and pushed me on the bed flipping me on my back. She took the handcuff out of the nightstand and handcuffed me to the bed refraining me from touching of resisting her in any way. My heart was racing.

She rubbed my pussy up and down popping her fingers in and out of me. "Shit...Chris..please, I'm-" "-nah" She cut me off in a stern tone. "Hold it the fuck in." She started pressing harder against my clit and my back arched slightly off the bed. "Ahhh fuck.."I moaned against my bit lip. She sped up the circulation around my clit making me attempt to squeeze my legs shut and cry out to her. She curled her fingers in me at the same time making me go crazy. "Chirs...please!I-I fuckk-!"My legs trembled as I came in drenching her boxers and some of her stomach. She shoved her finger in me once again and held it there using her thumb to add pressure on my clit. "I told you to hold it," She said calmly. "oops" I replied. "lick it off," She said and I took her hand and extended my tongue as she slid her fingers in and I sucked them clean. I smirked at her doing so. She walked to the bathroom and came back within seconds. She pulled me up by my chin and she ripped my shirt off of me along with my bra and the rest of what was my skirt. She pulled me by my throat and kissed me passionately then yanked my head back pushing me back onto the back. She spun her finger in a circular motion and I turned on my stomach and she positioned the strap at my entrance. Before I could get a word out she slammed into me. "Babyyyyy fuck" I moaned I gripped at the sheets and she had my hair balled in her fist pulling it.

Well, cancel all of today's plans.

[Rena POV]

"NATTTTTAALIEEE!!" I yelled calling for her to come here. "YESSSS RENA" She yelled back. "COME HERE," I said and she was up here within seconds. "Yes?"She said filing her eating a strawberry. "So Ezra's on board with the plan?" I asked. "Yes I've told you this a billion times, I'm starting to think you like to run me around the house."She laughed. "I mean I could"She blushed and said,"Not like that, but yeah she's on board Rena anything else you want? Got me running like a damn genie granting your every wish"She rolled her eyes eating another strawberry. "Okay then genie can I have a kiss,"I asked bluntly. She walked over to me and kissed my cheek. "Never said where"She smirked and walked back downstairs. I followed her downstairs.

"Hey this is my me time, why are you here" She folded her arms at me raising her brow. "to do this"I gripped her neck and she dropped the plate of strawberries and her eyes widened slightly and I kissed her and she balled her fist up at her sides as if she's restraining herself. She pulled away. "Come back upstairs it's boring without you,"I smiled. "Fine, only because I love you," She said not thinking about what she just said. THen once she realized what she said she looked up at me and said, "And I'm not taking it back either. I fucking love you" She said kissing my cheek. "I love you too," I said with ease and I got shy all of sudden then quickly recovered.

"Let's go upstairs, we have a long day tomorrow, making moves and such"Nat smiled walking upstairs.

This shit with my Father and Bridget is getting easier with Natalie being by my side. She makes me forget about my troubles.

---

So opinions?

Chris and Tony?

Y'all ship Natalie and Rena?

Will Tony find Rena?

Opinions?

Sex Scene?

Comment/ Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 556 28
Proclivity [prəˈklɪvɪti] Noun an inclination or predisposition toward something Her love was like poison but I drank it like water from a well. Her...
7.8K 378 37
An Addicted fanfiction.(18+) This story is focusing on three different couples. HaiYin being the main one. Warning:⚠️ This book contains explicit mat...
11K 459 15
Rivers es una estudiante popular g¡p q todos la desean hombres y mujeres
Missing You By P.S.

Teen Fiction

20.5K 838 55
I've always been told that I'm intelligent. I'm not the type of girl they fall in love with, and for him, every girl does. How did I end up falling w...