Concealed//Lab Rats

By BionicallyChristian

"I'm the bad guy. I don't get a happy ending." That's the lie Marcus Davenport told his dad before running... More

The Guilt
The "Bar"
The Plan
The Offer
The Undoing
The Penthouse
The Realization
The Leader
The Brawl
The List
The AI
The Hacking
The W.I.R.
The Intruder
The Arcturion
The Babysitters
The Hurt
The Attack
The Explanation
The Power

The Psychopath

1.3K 20 5
By BionicallyChristian

Disclaimer: I don't own Lab Rats.

Anger was the last and the first thing to come to Marcus's mind. The last thing because of when his dad had brutally betrayed him by leaving him for dead. He thought of this, too, when he awoke from what he assumed would be his eternal slumber.

Obviously, he was wrong.

Strapped to a table, he tried to use his super strength to get him out. For some reason, it wasn't working.

"Oh, good. You're up," came a feminine voice. Furiously looking around the room, Marcus spotted a woman with short black hair and a wicked grin.

"Who are you?" he asked coldly.

"Giselle Vickers. I make movies to fund making androids to defeat the Davenports."

"Why am I here?" Marcus figured that was a better question than "How do you know my family?" If this Giselle wanted to defeat the Davenports, she might want him gone, too.

Chuckling evilly, Giselle answered, "I rebuilt you. I've looked through your memories. You have an ax to grind with Douglas, right? I can help."

"What do you mean "rebuilt"?"

Giselle gave her newest creation a quizzical look.

"You're an android."

"What?!"

"You didn't know?!"

"Dad never told me!"

By the way Giselle looked at Marcus, you would've thought she had just caught her newest prey. And by some extent, she had.

"Did you know that you were only made to live until you were sixteen? Then you would burn out and die."

What? Dad told me I would live as long as a regular human!

"Dad'll pay for this," he muttered.

"Good. Then you'll join up with me? I have a plan," Giselle said, releasing his restraints.

Standing up, he grinned.

"If you give me my bionics back we have a deal."

"Perfect."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His bionics were back.

The plan was set.

He was fueled by anger.

He was ready.

First, the duo hacked into the bionic academy's screen. Giselle had sped him up on the important things he'd missed. For example, his dad had turned to his siblings' side, the whole world knew about bionics, and he had a little brother named Daniel.

Disguising himself as Daniel, we was ready to act.

"Daniel, where are you?" Leo said worriedly.

Wow, the kid actually grew.

"Look, I don't have much time. Some lady hacked into our chips and geo-leaped us here. She had us trapped but I busted out," Marcus smoothly lied.

"Hey, that place looks familiar," Adam noted.

"That's Giselle's lab!" Bree said.

Then, just as planned, Giselle appeared behind him.

"Hey! What are you doing? How'd you escape?" In her hand she held an electro-whip. Aiming it at the so-called Daniel, it missed him by millimeters.

Jumping back up, Marcus cried, "Dad, hurry!" With that, he ran off the screen.

"Say goodbye to your son, Douglas!" Giselle said before disabling the connection.

Marcus enjoyed his new ability to look like other people without the help of a cyber mask and cyber cloak.

Turning it off, he grinned at the thought of getting even with his dad and the others, too. They wouldn't know what hit 'em.

"Get into position!" Giselle ordered. He turned back into Daniel and hid close to where they'd come in.

"Adam, Bree, Chase, and I will go this way. Douglas, you and Leo take the other side," Mr. Davenport instructed.

Showtime.

"Guys!" Marcus, disguised as Daniel, exclaimed, running to them.

"Daniel! You're okay!" Douglas said, relief in his voice. With that, he gave Marcus a side hug, as his other hand was holding a gun.

So he cares about Daniel but not me? He'll get what's coming to him. I'll make sure of that.

"Where are the students?" Chase asked.

"Hiding in the other room," Marcus said, "C'mon!"

As Marcus led them to the designated room, Mr. Davenport exclaimed, "Wow! Man! This place is fancy!"

"Don't worry. I have the name of her decorator," Douglas told him. It was obviously a lie, but Mr. Davenport didn't seem to catch on.

"Really?"

"No!"

They're pathetic. All of them.

They finally got to the room. Everyone besides Marcus looked around the room, confused.

"Where are they?" Chase asked.

Then it started.

"The doors are locking," Bree observed.

"What's going on?" Leo asked.

As if to answer Leo's question, smoke came out of one door. Out of that came Giselle herself.

"Well, well, well. So nice to see the family all together," Giselle said.

"Giselle, you got five seconds to tell me where the rest of the kids are before I blast ya," Douglas menacingly informed Giselle.

"One thousand one, one thousand two, one thousand three, one thousand four, ah. There they are," Giselle said, turning on a camera.

"Wait, how is Daniel out there and out here? This is just like the last time with the two Chases. This lady and her magic tricks, she gets me every time!" Adam exclaimed.

"It's a trap," Douglas realized. "That's not my son."

"That's where you're wrong. I am your son. Just not the one you think," Marcus replied, an evil glint in his eye.

Using his newfound ability, he turned back into himself. The shocked looks on everyone's faces was priceless. Marcus himself stood there, grinning.

"Marcus?" Douglas asked cautiously and confusedly.

"Good to see ya... Dad."

Everyone stood still, dumbfounded, until Marcus broke the silence.

"What's the matter, Dad? No hug, no "good to see ya." Where's the love?"

Repointing his gun to Giselle, Douglas asked, "How is this possible?"

"Yeah. We saw you get crushed under a mountain of rubble," Chase added.

How could I forget?

"When I was making my movie," Giselle monologued, "Douglas couldn't stop bragging about his greatest creation ever: an android with bionic speed, strength, and intellect. I spent so much time trying to steal Chase's intelligence, I completely overlooked the fact that Marcus already had it. So I dug him up, and reassembled him piece by piece." Adam gasped.

"We should try that with Grandma Davenport!" Chase and Leo gave him a "seriously?" look while Marcus rolled his eyes at his brother's stupidity.

"Marcus's bionic intelligence gives him a photographic memory," Giselle went on. "Which means he remembers everything from his past and boy, does he have an ax to grind with you, Douglas."

"Me?! Why me?! Leo was the one who hated you!" Douglas exclaimed.

"Me?! Well, yeah, that's true," Leo admitted.

Good. My turn.

"When they attacked me you ran away! You were my creator and you left me to die."

"Well, to be fair, I didn't think you'd be coming back!"

It took a whole lot of effort to keep Marcus from punching Douglas in the face after that.

"Okay, Marcus. I think it's time to finish you. For good," Mr. Davenport said, aiming his gun at Marcus's chest.
With a flick of his hand, he used his molecular kinesis to relieve both him and Douglas of their guns.

Giselle chuckled. "You don't stand a chance against us. I upgraded his technology and made him more powerful than ever!"

"Well, he's gonna have to be more powerful. That's right, Bushy Brow, I'm bionic now, too!" Leo said.

Staring at him, Marcus asked, "Seriously?"

No way. Leo? Bionic?

"It's just his little arm," Giselle explained.

"And my little leg!"

"It doesn't matter how powerful you are. We defeated you once and we'll do it again," Chase declared. "Get him!"

As the approached, Marcus levitated and shot them with plasma grenades. Watching Mr. Davenport and Douglas run to Adam, Bree, Chase, and Leo gave him a pang of jealousy.

I need to calm down. I'm making Dad pay at this very moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giselle ordered Marcus to grab his apparent brother, Daniel, from the induction chamber. He also dropped off the unconscious Adam, Bree, Chase, and Leo.

"Who are you?" Daniel asked.

"You'll find out."

Barging in on Giselle's command, he inwardly grinned, completely unaware of the guilt trip he'd soon take part in.

I'm back, guys!! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of Concealed. If not, don't worry. Better chapters are to come. (I'm hoping, anyway. ;))
Jesus loves y'all!
BionicallyChristian out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 1.2K 8
All it took was one word. Mr Davenport knew what he had said to his youngest son, and instantly regretted it. Adam and Bree saw the argument unravel...
9.1K 104 11
When Skylar Joined The Elite Force She didn't Know What To Expect. But She Sure Didn't Expect To Fall In love.Could This love be Her Death.She Fell I...
3.9K 215 28
°"...Then I don't want to be a hero anymore"°- Chase Davenport ✧ » ◇ « ✧ » ✪ « ✧ » ◇ « ✧ Before being defeated Sebastian Krane wanted to ensure that...
3.6K 68 4
Marcus is send on a mission to capture Adam, Bree and Chase. Better said, that's what Douglas wants everyone to think. The truth is that he knows Mar...