Different Type Of Wizard

JayH00D

Minato Sensei and Hatake Kakashi are assigned a mission by Albus Dumbledore to protect Harry Potter, and the... Еще

The Phoenix
The Peculiar Nature of Wizards
Triwizard Tournament
The Prophecy
A Moody Mad-eye
A Shinobi's Instinct
The Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
The Goblet of Fire
Forest of Death
Dancing Dragons
Cries of Pain
Upon the Hour
Curious and Curriousness
Night of the Bulgarians
Riddles in the Dark
Flesh, Blood and Bone
The Aftermath
Farewell Hogwarts
Epilogue

The Maze

6.5K 322 129
JayH00D

Disclaimer I do not own anything concerning Harry Potter or Naruto.

I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!

...........................................................

Part 1

Kakashi watched from across the table in the Common Room as Harry, Ron and Hermione studied for their exams. The exams would be taking place after the third trial was finished. As a 'foreign exchange student' he would also have to take them, but he wouldn't spend his time studying.

"Kakashi, are you really not going to study?" Hermione criticized.

"You have not still given me back the charmed necklace." Kakashi answered irritated, leaning back in his chair. Hermione looked at him sheepishly.

"I almost have them ready, it will just take a little more time." She answered honestly. "I asked Professor McGonagall to help me." She reassured.

"Yeah well, it be best if you got it done before the third trial. Which is tonight by the way." Harry said, not looking forward to it. "Did Krum say anything about the Tournament last night Kakashi?" Harry asked.

"No." Kakashi replied bluntly.

"What did you do last night anyway? Harry said that you got back past midnight." Ron said.

"He and two other Durmstrang's teach me to fly a broomstick." Kakashi said, happily remembering the sensation of flying.

"WHAT! Victor Krum taught you how to fly! Dude your so lucky, he's a World Cup champion!" Ron said enviously.

"How'd you like it?" Harry asked. He had thought to show Kakashi how to fly, but his guard had never shown any interest in the subject of Quittage. However, he was glad that Kakashi had learned anyway, even if not by him.

"Good, it pretty easy once one gets used to it." Kakashi replied, standing up to leave.

"Where are you going, we don't have to be anywhere until tonight." Harry said.

"Exactly, many people are comming to see Tournament. I have to be sure no unidentified, suspicious or dangerous individuals enter Castle grounds. I still have a job to do Harry." Kakashi said. "Hermione, make sure Harry is escorted by either Professor Moody or Minato Sensei to Tournament, no one else. Harry, do not whatever you do, leave school grounds before tonight." He said firmly. Hermione nodded her head, turning back to her work. Harry grumbled that Kakashi had practically ordered Hermione to babysit him. He understood that this was the most dangerous time for him, however, he didn't need to be treated like a helpless child. Harry watched as Kakashi exited through the tower window, running down the brick wall. Ron also watched, envious of Kakashi's abilities.

"Oh how I wish I could do that." Ron said. They had discovered earlier that year that wizards could not control Chakra as easily as Shinobi could. The only thing they could really do was apply more magical energy into their punches. Harry absolutely loved learning how to defend himself without magic, he would enjoy using some of the techniques on Dudley during the summer if he was ever bullied by his large cousin. Hermione was not all that great at it, but then again, she was not the biggest advocate for violence. Ron used Minato Sensei's teachings more than any of them, constantly having to defend himself against his twin brothers, who were learning the same curriculum. To all of their suprise, Neville was actually very proficient in physical fighting. Which was good considering how clumsy of a wizard he was. 

Harry resumed back to his studying once he saw the dirty look Hermione had sent him on not paying attention to the work that was in front of him. He and Ron shared the same look towards each other, instantly going back to their studying.

LineBreakLinebreakLinebreakLinebreak...

It didn't take Kakashi long to make his rounds around the large majestic castle. He also didn't run into any lurking Death Eaters or other matter of suspicious activity. He guessed that it was now around 4:00 in the afternoon, just two hours till the Tournament. From what Professor Moody had told him about the Tournament, the Champions would be entering the maze at different times and through different locations. Harry would have to defend himself for hopefully only a small matter of time. Kakashi had tried asking Hagrid what kind of creatures he had lent for the trial, but the Half Giant had refused to give him any details, afraid that he would get into trouble for telling.

Kakashi decided to do a thorough sweep of the Forbidden Forrest, luckily not finding any dangerous personnel. He was now completely convinced that whoever was trying to kill Harry, would do it during the Tournament. He would have to do everything in his power to find Harry as quickly as he could before anyone decided to make a move on the boy.

Reassured that the Castles defences had not been breached, he made his way back to the Castle just in time for supper. The Great Hall was completely packed with students, staff and Ministry workers. Kakashi saw the Hokage located at the teachers table, sitting right in between Minato Sensei and Professor Dumbledore. Kakashi also saw that Kushina was still here for the Tournament. She was wearing a beautiful yellow dress that was rather ceremonial. But considering this was the night of the final task, her appearance was right for the occasion.

Kakashi made his way over towards Harry, Ron and Hermione, sitting right next to them. Hermione smiled widely, handing him back his blue necklace. Kakashi was glad to have it back, going two days without being able to properly speak English had been frustrating.

"I take it you finished the language charms." Kakashi said, his accent not as thick as before.

"No." She said sadly, "apparently you have to code the necklace with the entire language. Professor McGonagall helped me as best she could, however, neither of us were able to write the magic formula. I guess Dumbledore was only able to do it because he is fluent in Japanese." Hermione said, sounding disappointed with herself.

"Don't feel bad. You still learned a lot from the experience." Kakashi said, attempting to cheer her up. He could tell that she was already freaked out about the Tournament. She was sitting closer to Harry than she normally did. Harry didn't seem bothered by it, her presence actually helped to calm him down as well.

"How are you feeling about the last task Kakashi?" She asked worried.

"I'll be alright, besides, it's not the trial I'm worried about, it's Harry. If I can get him safely through the maze, then all shall be well. Which I have no doubt I can do." He reassured her. Hermione seemed to instantly relax, putting her hand on top of his comfortingly.

Dumbledore dismissed them to leave to the Quittage Field for the third task after dinner. Harry stayed close to Kakashi as they walked closer to the field, Professor Moody also walked by them, guiding them to a nearby tent. To Harry's surprise he saw Mrs. Weasley standing by the entrance with her son, Bill Weasley.

"Surprise!" Mrs. Weasley greeted happily, rushing to hug Harry tightly.

"Mrs. Weasley, what are you doing here!?" Harry asked confused, however overjoyed.

"Professor Dumbledore invited the families of the Champions to come and watch the last task. I asked to come on your behalf, I would not have had it if he decided to attempt to invite the Dursleys." She said, trying not to let her anger show when she mentioned the Dursleys. Harry knew how much she disliked them, insisting that Harry come and stay with them during the Holidays.

Harry noticed Mr. Diggory talking happily with his son Cedric, laughing and holding him around the sholdurs. He also saw Fleur's and Victors family, the resemblance of which giving away who they were here for.

"Besides, even though I know how much Lily and James would have loved to be here to support you, I still consider you to be my son Harry." She said sweetly, enveloping Harry into a tight hug once again. Harry held back tears as he heard her call him one of her sons. Molly let go of Harry after a while, taking notice of Kakashi.

"You must be Ka-ka-shi. I just want to thank you for looking after Harry this term, I cannot thank you enough!" Mrs. Weasley said, trying to properly pronounce his name as she grasped him tightly as well.

"How do you know about that?" Kakashi asked confused.

"Dumbledore thought it would be a good idea if someone outside the Castle knew the situation." She answered in a hushed tone. Kakashi had to give the woman credit, if Dumbledore Sensei trusted her enough to know then she must be really something. Molly Weasley let Kakashi go to the boys relief, her embrace had practically squeezed the air out of his lungs.

Harry looked around the tent, wondering if Minato Sensei and Kushina would be here on behalf of Kakashi. He felt pitty in the pit of his stomach when he couldn't see them anywhere, not even Kakashi's Hokage was present. They must be in the stands already, waiting for the Tournament to start. He turned back to the conversation with Bill and Molly Weasley when he noticed a tall old man with long white hair dressed in a red kimono. His senses went haywire as the tall man quickly approached Kakashi from behind.

"Kakashi, behi..." Harry tried to warn, but to his surprise the man did not attack Kakashi as he had assumed he would. Instead, the man embraced Kakashi tightly, lifting him up off the groung.

Kakashi's eyes widened as he felt himself being lifted up. Molly Weasley also looked taken back by the sudden action.

"Kakashi!" The man bellowed out. Kakashi slightly relaxed as he recognized the voice of the person.

"Jiraiya?" Kakashi asked quietly, Jiraiya's grasp preventing him from breathing.

"Uh Kakashi, who is that?" Harry asked as he watched Jiraiya practically drop Kakashi on the ground.

"This is my uncle, Jiraiya Sensei. He's one of the three Legendary Sanin, as well as Minato Sensei's teacher." Kakashi introduced as he landed heavily on his feet.

Harry felt honored to meet the man who taught Minato Sensei. Kakashi had explained to him how the "educational system" works in Konohagature. However, he was more surprised that Kakashi's uncle was a Legendary Sanin. Kakashi didn't mention that fact when he was telling them about Orichamaru.

"Nice to meet you Sir." Harry said maturely, holding out his hand. Jiraiya ignored the outstretched hand, instead clapping down heavily on Harry's sholdur in a friendly gesture.

"Sir? No, no just call me Jiraiya." Jiraiya said sheepishly.

"How on Earth did Sandaime  convince you to come here? I though that you were off doing 'research'" Kakashi said, putting emfasis on "research."

"Well, you know how he can be." Jiraiya said, pushing the horrible memory back out of his thoughts.

"What are you researching?" Hermione asked, intrigued by the prospect.

"Haha, well if you really want to know young lady, I'm... ach!" Jiraiya said before he was elbowed in the abdomen by Kakashi. "Maybe for another time." Jiraiya quickly recovered. Kakashi glared up at the perverted man, shaking his head disapprovingly.

"You should all head to the stands." Professor Moody said to Jiraiya and Molly. "Champions, it's time to head out to the field for instructions." Moody finished, walking out of the tent.

"I'll see you later then Kakashi. Hiruzem told me to say that Sakumo would be proud." Jiraiya Sensei said as he left through the tent entrance with Molly and Bill Weasley.

Kakashi glared after Jiraiya at the mention of his father's name. Harry remembered that Professor Trelawney had called Kakashi Sakumo on the first day of school, and that his death was comming soon. He guessed that Sakumo was the name of Kakashi's father.

"Why did you stop him from speaking any further?" Harry asked Kakashi as they walked towards center field, wanting to change the subject after the mention of Kakashi's father.

"Let's just say that Jiraiya, although highly respected throughout the Five Nations and powerful enough to be a Legendary Sanin has a reputation." Kakashi said. Harry didn't really understand what Kakashi was implying. Kakashi saw this and sighed heavily.

"He's a pervert. He writes dirty books and collects "research" from his travels around the world." Kakashi said quickly and quietly, not wanting anyone but Harry to hear. Now Harry understood why Kakashi had stopped his uncle mid sentence. Hermione was a rather innocent girl, who did not need to know what the man was researching. Harry couldn't help but laugh and Jiraiya's bad habit. Kakashi also laughed, his uncle's hobby quite funny dispite the man's highly regarded abilities.

As they reached center field, loud cheers and hysterical screams errupted from the stand. The Hogwarts band was playing loudly over their yells. Dumbledore raised his hands to gain the crowds attention. After a few moments, everyone was silent, anticipation laying thickly in the air.

"Early today, Professor Moody hid the Triwizard Cup deep within the maze, only he knows the exact position. The first person to touch the Cup will be the winner!" Dumbledore said loudly enough for everyone in the stands to hear him. "Those wishing to be withdrawn from the task should shoot up red sparks up into the sky. For any of you who do not know how to do this, the enchantment is Perriculum." The Hogwarts Headmaster advised.

"Gather around Champions, quickly!" Professor Dumbledore said seriously, his previous cheerfull mood from the other tasks gone. "In the maze, you will not find Dragons or creatures of the deep, but something even more challenging. You see, people change in the maze. Now find the cup if you can, but be very wary, for you could just loose yourself along the way." Dumbledore said solumly. "Make way to your starting positions. Diggory shall enter first, followed by Mr. Potter and Mr. Hatake, who are tied for second place then Mr. Krum and lastly Miss Delacour." Dumbledore instructed.

There were five different entrances to the maze, each entryway was decorated with the colors resembling each champion. Kakashi stood by the entry decorated in red, green and black. Harry was on the opposite side of the field, standing in front of the large red and gold entrance. Kakashi was glad that Professor Moody was standing with Harry, the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher being a great support to Harry.

Kakashi noticed that all the schools Headmasters were standing by their champions, the Hokage walking over to where Kakashi was.

"Kakashi, remember that your first priority is to protect Harry Potter. You have already proven yourself worthy to the Ministry of Magic. That part of your mission is a success, however, if you fail in your duty to protect Potter it might come to the start of another war. From what Ibiki Morino has gathered from that Death Eater you captured, Lord Voldemort is not looking for a war against us Shinobi. If anything should happen during this trial, I trust that you will do whatever is in the interest of the Leaf." Sandaime said.

Kakashi really hated politics. Sure it sounded as though he was being ordered to protect Potter at all costs. However, if you look beneath the underneath, Sandaime also gave him the order to kill Harry Potter if the situation called for it. In the Hokage's opinion, Voldemort proved to be a larger threat than Dumbledore and the Ministry. He could not falter, if he made the wrong decision and started another war than he would be court marshaled for his crimes and killed. So his overall mission was to protect the Leaf. Harry Potter would either come out of this task alive and well, or dead by the end of the night.

"Hai." Kakashi said with no emotion present in his tone or features. As of this moment, he was officially a tool for the Leaf.

Kakashi then heard the deafening sound of the cannon and watched as Cedric Diggory walked into the maze from his corner. His father waving good luck to his son. After five minutes, a second cannon rang through the air, signifying Harry's and Kakashi's entrance into the maze.

Kakashi ran straight into the thick dark grove, instantly pulling up his Haite-ate to reveal his Sharingan. He opened up his senses to all sight, sound and smell; hoping to find Harry as quickly as possible.

...........................................................

That concludes chapter 15. I hope you enjoyed it!!!

Please like and leave comments!!!

Have a great week😁

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

811K 18.1K 22
Minato and Kushina are alive with 3 children; Menma, Mito and Naruto. The 3rd Hokage sealed the Nine Tail Fox in Naruto, and Kami sealed the 3rd Hoka...
785 62 18
A young girl from a dying clan of Sage Jutsu Masters doesn't really know what she's fighting for, but after a chance encounter with Team Minato, she...
911K 41K 60
Lord Hokage knows of a girl, a young, adorable, incredibly sadistic girl. This girl is in the Asylum For Dangerous Patients, yet he lets her out. He...
6.3K 164 25
New year and more dangers than ever. While Naruto and his friends return for their fourth year, they finds themselves in a quidditch competition of s...