CC's Fallen Angel (Christian...

By MarinaElizabeth

Description in book More

CC's Fallen Angel (Christian Coma Story)
I'm Not Afraid To Die
Shows & Suprises
I Would
Pardon?
I'll Be The Romeo To Your Juliet
So Is That A Yes?
Date
Thanks So Much!
Secrets Don't Stay Hidden For Long
Who You Want To Be With
It's Over
The Deal
My Crazy Ass Date (With Andy?)
A New Love, A Kiss, & A Broken Heart
The Wonderful Life Of Miss Ana

Understanding

743 41 5
By MarinaElizabeth

Ana's P.O.V.

I went back inside and plopped onto my bunk. CC came over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "What's wrong?" He asked softly. I couldn't find the words to say and I just looked at Andy.

He was looking at the ground with a glass of iced tea in his hand. He seemed to be concentrating on nothing in particular. Then he looked up.

At me.

His deep blue eyes seemed to be staring right into my soul.

He really was gorgeous.

CC noticed me staring at Andy and looked me straight in they eyes before speaking softly.

"You like Andy."

It wasn't a question.

Andy's P.O.V.

I stared at my glass of iced tea just thinking about Ana. I want her so bad but she's got CC. Does she really love him? Would I be able to love her better? I felt somebody staring at me and I looked up. My eyes met with Ana's and I just stared into her gorgeous eyes wondering how she felt. Was she going to tell CC? How would he react? Would she choose him? Or would she choose me?

By this point is was silent and everyone could hear CC as he spoke to Ana.

"You like Andy."

CC's P.O.V.

I noticed Amariyana staring at Andy. And suddenly it struck me.

Why she was so silent. Why she spent so long out there with Andy. Why Andy looked spaced out right now.

Why Andy always looked at her with such admiration. Such hope. Such love.

Andy loves Amariyana.

Amariyana likes Andy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.7M 62.2K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
820K 32.9K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
171K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...