Ours

Af DaddysFavouriteWine

Pressing a soft kiss to my lips he smiled against them and I softly giggled. "Precious little thing." He hum... Mere

Disclaimer
Introduction
Prologue
Aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 (continuation)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 11

38.6K 927 47
Af DaddysFavouriteWine

"Cause I have hella feelings for you, I act like I don't fucking care, Like they ain't even there."

Previously

My hands began to sweat as I slowly turned the doorknob. I bit my tongue, holding in scared whimpers. Opening the door I hid behind a wall, briefly closing my eyes, I reopened them hearing something else fall on the floor and break.

I whimpered hearing footsteps near the kitchen.

Holding my breath, I prayed to god for my life as I held the mirror tightly in my hand.

"Shit." The person said knocking over a stool in the kitchen.

I stopped hearing his voice.

"Lucky?" I said stepping out from behind the wall.

"London." He half smiled, clearly in a drunken state.

"Are you drunk?" I asked, even though I already knew.

"Maybe." He laughed.

"I'm being serious Lucky." I sighed. "How much did you drink?"

"I don't know." He mumbled.

He tried to grab a stool to sit on, but missed as he leaned back a bit.

"Lucky!" I yelled running up to him.

I held onto his arm to keep him steady.

"Be careful." I told him keeping a firm grip on him.

"Sorry." He giggled.

I almost smiled. Almost. But, didn't because I was mad at him for being drunk.

"Come on." I told him trying to lead him to the living room.

He nodded and let me lead him.

"I knocked over some things on accident." He told me.

"That's okay." I told him.

That was the least of my worries.

"Did you drive here?" I asked, worried if he did.

He shook his head and put his arm around my shoulders and leaned down smelling my hair. I shivered feeling his warm breath hit my skin.

"You smell good." He smiled against my hair.

I ignored my blushing and also tried to ignore the fact that he weighed a ton.

We walked into the living room and I managed to get to the couch without falling over.

"Sit." I told him.

He obeyed and let go of me sitting down on the couch.

"Don't move. I'm gonna go get you a glass of water." I said stepping out of his view.

I looked back at him and frowned.

Why would he come here in the middle of the night in this state?

Turning around I got his water and walked back to him.

"Here you go." Handing him the glass he quickly chugged it.

Taking the glass from him I placed it on the coffee table and sat down beside him. He looked at me and we just sat there looking at each other.

"Why were you drinking?" I asked wanting to know.

He hummed and closed his eyes, leaning his head back. I sighed giving up. He's not going to tell me in his state.

"Come on, the couch is uncomfortable." I said.

Nodding he stood up, standing up I took his hand in mine and lead him to the stairs.

Walking up the stairs we reached the top. "The guest bedroom is warm enough for you to sleep in." I told him walking in the direction of the room.

"No." He stopped in place.

Turning around he walked into my room and layed down on top of the duvets of the bed.

"Lucky. It's cold in he-" I stopped hearing soft snores spilling out of him.

Sighing, I walked up to him and removed his boots and put them beside the bathroom door. Taking out a blanket from my closet I covered his legs, but noticed he was wearing the same clothes from when he came over yesterday. He must of put them back on before he left.

Digging in his pockets I took out his wallet and keys, but not his phone. Setting them on the nightstand I put the rest of the blanket on him turning off the light.

"London?" I stopped hearing Lucky say my name.

"Can you stay in here?" He asked his voice mumbled a bit because of the pillows. "Please." He begged.

Placing my hand on the doorframe I shook my head, but ended up giving in when he said please.

"I have to clean up downstairs, I'll be back up in a few."

"Okay." He answered snuggling into the blanket.

Walking out the room, but leaving the door open, I walked back down to the kitchen and covered the pot of macaroni in foil, putting it in the fridge. Cleaning up my mess I put it all away, after that I picked up the stool lucky knocked over. Putting the mirror back in the bathroom I walked back to the living room, turning off the TV I paused hearing someone knock on the door.

Looking through the window to see who it was I furrowed my eyebrows seeing one of Ace and Luca's friends.

I opened the door. "London?" He beat me.

"Kaden?" I questioned opening the door further more.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, clearly confused.

"I live here." I blankly told him. "What are you doing here?" I asked also confused as to why he was at my doorstep at twelve in the morning.

"I came to give alp-Lucky this." He stumbled on his words.

I ignored what he was going to say before Luckys name as he held out an IPhone in his hand. "It's Luckys. He forgot it in my car when I drove him here." He told me.

"You drove him here?" I asked taking the phone in my hand.

"Yeah."

"Thank you." I breathed out a sigh of relief. "For not letting him drink anymore or drive." I thanked him.

"No problem, he was drinking to much, so I put a stop to it before he passed out from intoxication." He simply answered.

I took him by surprise by giving him a small hug. I pulled away from him and smiled. "Thank you, I mean it."

He smiled and patted my check. "Your welcome, I'll see you tomorrow at the cafe?"

"Yeah." I answered. "Bye." I waved as he walked to his car.

"Bye." He waved back.

Closing the door and locking it this time. Putting Luckys phone on the coffee table I finished cleaning up the living room. I yawned walking back up to my room.

I stopped at the door looking in the direction of the guest bedroom I offered Lucky. The room he disagreed to sleep in.

Stepping into the room I groaned seeing lucky laying on his stomach, closing the door behind me I walked up to him and stopped at the foot of the bed. I smiled seeing the teddy bear he took with him, but gave back to me cuddled under him.

Contemplating on whether this was a good idea, I groaned and walked over to the right side of the bed. Laying down on my side beside him, my back facing him. I pulled the part of the duvet he wasn't laying on over me. Trying to keep my distance away from him, to avoid what happened last time, didn't work because he rolled over and wrapped his arm around my stomach.

I gave up not wanting to move his arm. I was tired and wanted to sleep. He moved closer, but I ignored it. He is drunk and asleep he doesn't know what he's doing.

I shivered at how cold it was in here. He must have noticed because he pulled me closer to him so that we were spooning.

He put my teddy over me so that he was in front of me, I smiled cuddling him into my chest.

I yawned again and soon my eyes were closing. I fell asleep enjoying the warmth Lucky was giving off.

Luckys POV

Earlier that morning

"Lucky." She raised her voice.

"Well I can fucking dream. And your right nothing stays the same, things change. It's time I face reality and see that things aren't like we want them to be." I finished walking away.

Picking up my pants from where I left them last night. I walked down the stairs shutting the door behind me.

I jumped in my car and turned on the engine, throwing my jeans in the passenger seat, and making my way put of the driveway.

——

After our argument I drove to a club needing some alcohol in my system to forget about the fight London and I had.

Or to at least try to forget.

Pulling up to a club with tons of people from the pack in line waiting to get in. I turned off the car and just sat there. I rested my head on the steering wheel, groaning I tugged at my hair seeing images of London tearing up.

I shook my head wanting to forget about that. Picking up my pants I got out of my car. Locking it behind me I walked up to the bouncer and gave him a nod.

"Alpha." He bowed his head opening the door for me.

Walking in the smell of sweat, sex, and alcohol filled my nose. The music was loud as I made my way to the back of the club.

I walked into a private room and took off the sweatpants, pulling on my jeans.

Tugging my boots back on I walked out of the club and went back to my car throwing in the sweatpants.

Stepping back into the club I sat down at the bar.

"Shot of vodka." I told the bartender.

He followed my order and placed a shot glass in front of me. I picked it up and swallowed it back with ease.

He placed another one in front of me and I swallowed it back.

"Whiskey on the rocks." I ordered tipping him for the two shots.

He nodded making me my drink, once he handed it to me he walked off to serve another person.

I took a sip and smirked seeing a blonde in her early twenties sit down beside me.

"Hey handsome." She smirked sending the bartender a wink when he looked our way. "What's got you looking so down?" She asked rubbing my hand.

Rolling my eyes, I looked down and let out a small chuckle. "I am your alpha." I told her, smelling her scent. She is a wolf from my pack. "If you don't get your hands off me I will have them cut off." I glared at her. "And is that the right way to talk to me." I smirked seeing her smile fade away.

"Sorry alpha." She bowed her head.

"Don't ever try to talk to me or anyone like that ever again." I growled.

She stood up and scurried away leaving her drink behind.

"Another?" The bartender asked.

I nodded, drinking the rest of my whiskey.

"My names Kaden, by the way." He smiled.

I nodded not giving two shits at the moment.

"What's got you so down alpha?" He added pouring the whiskey in front of me.

"I got into a fight with someone." I mumbled.

"With Who? If I may ask." He asked, passing me my drink.

"That's none of your fucking business." I glared at him.

He nodded and walked away.

After a lot of more drinks, I was completely drunk by the end of the night. A few girls walked up to me, but turned away when they realized who I was. The bartender kept on giving me what I asked for until he was cleaning up my mess.

"Alpha, you'll pass out if you drink more." He told me taking my drink away from me.

"Hey, give that back." I slurred seeing double of him.

"No. Do you have anybody I can call to come pick you up?"

I didn't answer.

"Where do you live?" He asked.

"I don't live here." I mumbled.

"Where do you live alpha?" He asked again.

"Two hours from here." I hiccuped.

"Where do you want me to take you."

"Twenty minutes from here." I stood up wanting to go to Londons house.

"What's the address?"

I gave him my phone letting him see the address.

He nodded and stepped out of behind the bar. "Come on." He put his arm around my shoulder leading me to his car.

Once we stepped outside a breeze of cold air hit my face. He pulled me into his car and he drove to her house.

When we got there all the lights to the house were off. I opened the door and stumbled out his car.

"Do you need help?" He asked.

"No." I told him closing the door and walking up to the front door of her house.

I turned the doorknob and was surprised seeing that it was unlocked. Stumbling in I closed the door and looked around the foyer. All the lights were turned off except for a light in the living room and the lights in the kitchen.

I cursed knocking over something, stepping into the living room the TV was on. Continuing my search for London, I knocked something else over as I made my way to the kitchen. Once I made it to the kitchen I made it to the island, but knocked over a stool.

"Shit." I cursed seeing double of the stool.

"Lucky?" Londons soft voice spoke from the hallway to her uncles office.

"London." I smiled seeing her.

"Are you drunk?" She asked looking at me with worry.

"Maybe." I laughed.

"I'm being serious Lucky." She sighed. "How much did you drink?"

"I don't know." I mumbled, knowing I drank a lot.

I tried to grab a stool from behind me to sit on, but missed and leaned back a bit.

"Lucky!" She yelled running up to me.

"Be careful." She told me keeping a hold on me.

"Sorry." I giggled.

"Come on." She told leading me to the living room.

I told her I broke some things on accident, but she ignored me and continued taking me to the living room.

I put my arm around her shoulders and leaned down smelling her hair. I felt her shiver and grinned seeing the affect I had on her.

"You smell good." I smiled against her hair.

She asked me if I drove here, but I shook my head as my answer. Once we reached the couch she sat me down and went to grab me a glass of water. When she returned I chugged the water back, when I finished it she took the glass from me and put it down on the coffee table. She sat down beside me and I turned around to look at her.

"Why were you drinking?" She asked me.

I hummed closing my eyes and leaned my head back to rest on the couch.

She let out a small sigh. "Come on, the couch is uncomfortable." She told me taking my hand in hers.

We walked up the stairs while she told me I could stay in the guest bedroom once we reached to the door of the room, I immediately stopped and said no. Turning around I walked into her room and sprawled my body on top of the duvets.

"Lucky. It's cold in he-" she stopped.

I heard her sigh as she pulled my boots off, covering my body with a blanket, she dug in my pockets taking out my keys and wallet.

She turned off the light and was about to walk out of the room, but I stopped her. "London?"

"Can you stay in here?" I asked "Please." I begged.

She stayed silent for a while, but finally answered.

"I have to clean up downstairs, I'll be back up in a few."

"Okay." I answered snuggling into the blanket.

She walked out leaving the door open, leaving a little bit of light pouring in the room from the hallway.

I felt something furry touch my hand, I picked it up realizing it was Londons teddy bear. I pulled it up to my chest falling asleep with it in my arms.

I woke up a bit after feeling the bed shift a little from Londons weight. She layed down and covered herself with the part of the duvet that was free.

I tried to keep my distance, but couldn't and put my arm over her waist and moved closer, but frowned feeling her shiver from how cold it was in here. I couldn't take it anymore and soon enough I pulled her into my chest so that we were spooning.

I felt her tense up under me, but relaxed when I handed her her teddy bear.

I smiled hearing soft breathing coming from her. My eyes were getting heavy and soon I fell asleep with her small body in my arms.

Hello my loves, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was killing me that I left off the last chapter with a cliffhanger. So I typed this chapter and finished at around four in the morning. And now I'm uploading it at two in the morning.🤧

Hope you guys are having a good day, evening, morning, night, or afternoon.

Comment and vote.🥰

Oh and a quick question.

When should I upload new chapters?

I feel like my uploading schedule is so messed up and I want to know when you guys would like for me to update.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

3.5K 113 24
he spun me around and he planted a soft kiss on my lips. "I wish this was real" I said to him and he shook his head left to right and he left me. #1...
2.9M 63.6K 48
COMPLETED AND BEING EDITED He pressed me against the wall. His plump pink lips trailed down my jaw line and his teeth grazed along my neck. "Say it."...
17.9K 268 33
"Please be gentle"i whimpered letting him take all the control. "I will kitten"he said cupping my cheek and placing a kiss on my lip. His lips were g...
1.2K 13 14
"You are mine cherry, only fucking mine do you understand that?" his words were like music to my ears . I looked so small in his embrace I wanted to...