Two Types /=/ Four People

By Being_Delirious

"I have fallen deeper than what I have originally plan..." What a Year! Everyone had changed... Didn't they? ... More

Prolonged
(1) Meet up
(2) The Discreet
(3) Crossed Paths
(4) The Cabin
(5) Last Year (Ohm)
(6) Last Year (Terroriser)
(7) Names for You
(8) First Mission
(9) What's Before? // Suspicion
(10) the Crazy guest
(12) Resolution and Isolation
(13) Outlaw Charles
Stories and Pasts
(14) Back In The Team
(15) Ready up
(16) Game On
(17) Wake Up and Remember
(18) It All Came Down To This
(19) Down the Hill and Into the Ocean
(20) Missing You..
Announcement
SEQUEL > WILL BE OUT.... (SOON)

(11) Grand Entrance//Reunion

193 9 1
By Being_Delirious

Brock guided the way as Brian followed from behind, their on their way to assassinate a guy named Richard. The taste of tequila still on his mouth, keeping an eye on his partner as they made their way through a certain room. Brian's mind drifted off to Sark's voice,

~

"Hey Sark!" Cartoonz and Ohm greeted as the five of them entered a bar, the bartender, Sark, who happened to also be a member of their society glanced up then smiled. "Why greetings gentlemen!" Sark greeted back, placing back the glass he had just wiped. Delirious sat on one of the stool just by Ohm, Cartoonz on the other side of him, The boys let them do the talking. Brian's eyes slowly moved over to the timid boy to his left, Brock had been really quiet lately, he knows that he's shy but... Brian's thoughts got cut off when he heard his name being spoken, "this is Brock and Brian a.k.a Moo and Terroriser." Ohm introduced, Brock nodded and shyly waved as to Brian placed a grin and shook Sark's hand.

"We are actually here to get more information from you Sark, you know, We'll be doing the boys second mission and all..." Sark nodded, "Oh, right! About that mission, I'd go get the papers for you guys." Sark left, This left the five alone for a while, the bar isn't open until later and mostly criminals gets in here. Which is no problem for the guys plus, they're different. Aren't they? Delirious began lightly 'talking' with Ohm in which Ohm had never noticed although... Someone did.

Cartoonz knit his eyebrows together, watching his two best buds flirt...?? Are they even flirting? Ohm sure do looks normal. As for Delirious, he laughed. The three busied themselves as to where Brian silently debated on to if he should explain to Brock already, fiddling with his thumbs a voice made him jumped from behind. Sark laughed and patted the surprised Brian on the back, "relax... Although if I were you, I'd tell him, you'd never know that it might be too late... Especially of your new jobs." Sark spoke then head off to show Ohm and the others the mission, leaving Brian dumbfounded as to how Sark found out. Before the five left, Sark then offered a bottle of tequila, each of the just took one drink, nobody wants a drunk guy in a mission.

~

"Uhh... Brock..?" "It's Moo. Terroriser." Brock spat as they found a man in a lab coat, knocked out cold on a chair, head on the desk. Brian gulped, he don't know why but he understood that they have to focus more on the mission. He took out his dagger and slowly closed in towards the guy while as Brock scanned through the CCTV cameras, deleting every footage just in case, Brian then took out a paper from his pocket, comparing towards the guy sleeping and the guy in the picture, Yep, this is the one and only Richard Hammond, the main creator of marijuana over the city. Brian's blade hovered over the man's throat, Richard's eyes shot open as soon as he felt the cold metal pressed against his throat and before he could even react, Brian slit his throat, making the scientist fall down and dropped on his desk, eyes still open as blood ooze out from his own neck, Brock slowly looked away, that was it. They had successfully eliminated the scientist. Stealthy if he might add,

Silence filled the room, the two boys finally seeing their new life, two Vigilantes. Well... Nobody ever saw that coming, they just saw each other with different lives, Brian being the new owner of the company his own father owned and Brock being a teacher somewhere on the Eastside, and now, they're two people who steal and kill for living. Heck, they didn't even fought against it, they just felt like this is so much easier. And much more closer to each other..."Brock, I-" not a second after Brian opened his mouth, their earpiece started buzzing, "*buzz* gu-*buzz* it's a-*buzz* -Peat it's-*buzz*" A voice on the other side felt like in a panic, the two looked at each other as soon as the sound of cars from the outside came into a halt, the banging of doors opening right after.

The two took this as a sign of warning and started running back the way they came from. Ohm, Cartoonz and Delirious was in an alleyway, trying to take cover until two men in Black jumped right in front of their way, "Stop right there!" Yelled Cody, holding his gun out, Smii7y was on the distance, steadying his sniper, aiming for the uknown blue hoodied person. Cartoonz' eyes spotted him fast yelling, "Look out! Sniper!" Ohm suddenly dropped kicked on Cody's balls, Delirious took cover from behind the bin, making Smii7y miss his shot, Cartoonz then pulled out his own Sniper that was strapped around on his back, aiming over to Smii7y in whom predicted the move and ducked behind the ledges.

Cody then took cover behind a wall, bringing out his walkie talkie, "we need back up, I repeat, we need back-" Ohm punched him in the face making the man grunt in pain, rubbing his jaw, "who are you agents?" Ohm asked, keeping his stance, Cody then smiled, "We've been hunting you down Ohmwrecker." Ohm decided to kick him again but this time Cody blocked it making Ohm backed up a bit, Cody then took out his pistol as Ohm took his switch blade out. In the head, Ohm seemed to familiarize the person only if he would be able to take away the cat mask off. Charging in, Ohm slipped downwards missing the bullet from Cody's gun, the two then locked arms, the blade almost at Cody's throat and the gun trying to aim on Ohm's head.

/\/\/\/\

Evan took out his SMG along with Tyler firing his AK at the guards that tried to get in their way, they are still criminals but they weren't there for them. They were there once they heard about Moo and Terroriser raiding the building. The two was going in hard, not soon they had entered a room with a dead man drowning on his own blood, they took this as a signal that the Vigilantes were in the room. Tyler checked on the camera whilst Evan walked through a whole in the wall which lead to the hatch. "Wildcat! Over here," he called, Tyler came running and saw the hatch, the two nodded and started to climb up. They have reached the rooftop, and looked around, there would only be one hiding place and it would be behind the ventilation system. Evan spoke, "come out, we know you're in there..."

On the other side of the ventilation was Brian cursing under his breath, what the heck? They just got out the hatch and Ohm and Cartoonz were nowhere to be seen. Brock saw the expression on Brian's face, he too was scared but it was no time on being a coward. "Come out we know you're in there..." A familiar voice came, and before Brian knew it, he had already charged towards the owl masked,
Tyler saw him then aimed his gun towards the fox masked guy, but a weight took him off guard from his right, he saw an eagle masked person aiming it's own revolver over his temple, instincts kicked in as he kicked Brock on the leg, tackling him. He turned to his left to see Evan wrestling with another guy, Evan punched Brian on the face that sent the mask flying, revealing the all known face of their best friend. "Br-Brian?!" Evan asked in shock, Brian stood up, holding the dagger in his hand, he slice Evan's right cheek. And judging by the voice, they had seemed to know who's under the mighty owl mask.

Brock took this opportunity and stood up, aiming his weapon over at Tyler's chest, Tyler looked over at Brock, "if he's Brian then..." His eyes couldn't believe it, the once small, fragile man he known as Brock was standing in front of him. Aiming a gun on his chest. Evan chuckled as the hellish realization hit him. Their fighting their very own friends. Brock gripped his gun tight even though he's shaking. He didn't even know when he'll see another familiar face again ever since they got caught, and in the very same spectacular way it happened to be their enemies.

"So what did you guys do? Run away together? Brian, you finally answered to Brock's feelings?" Evan mocked as Tyler just watched his partner, a bit nervous. Brian gritted his teeth and he know damn well that Brock's having the flashback from that nightmare night. He have to tell the truth. Now. Before he's too late. "That's NOT true!" Brian yelled, this startled Brock and Evan, Tyler on the other hand had shadow ran across his face, that night, Tyler knew well what happened.

~

Tyler opened his locker, and saw that his jacket weren't there, he must've left it at the field, he jogged and by the time he got there, the storm had already grew worse. He cursed himself but stopped when he saw two figures at the center, ones kneeling and the other one is yelling. His eyes widened as he familiarised the face. Brian yelling his anger out as poor Brock knelt down, covered by rain. "I'M NOT GAY!" Brian yelled, not too long, silence took over, Tyler heard enough, he leaned back against the wall, Brian's gay that became obvious when he first met Brock and as Tyler didn't want to admit it, he too was gay. He shook his head, he know that it's the 21st Century and gay people aren't really a burden although... Some families could just not understand it.

Tyler sure didn't act one, it's true but, he couldn't deny the feelings for another boy. He couldn't deny the feelings for--

~

Tyler snapped out from his thoughts getting back into the painful reality, "I forced Brock into tricking everyone that he's into me." Brian spoke, Evan stood still, eyes observing the man, "Brock, I only said those words because my father would disown me.. or worse," Brock slowly lowered his gun while staring at Brian, "he could've hurt you Brock, My father couldn't accept the fact that I'm this way so he threatened for me to make it different or for him. To make your life a living nightmare. Brock, I know I told you this but I didn't mean it. I didn't want to hurt your family and you know that I could never do that... All I'm saying is, I'm Sorry." Brian pleaded, he took down his dagger, staring back onto Brock's eyes.

Tyler observed, seemingly satisfied onto Brian's confession, although... He saw Evan loading up his SMG aiming it Brian, His instincts helped him as he stood in front of Evan's gun, He froze. "Tyler, what the heck are you doing?" Evan asked towards his tall friend, Brian saw Tyler in front of him, and this took him back, "Why don't you ask yourself that?" Tyler shot back, Brian slowly stood up, glancing at Brock who's holding somewhat a remote, "I'm getting my job done and proving my selfish father that I am NOT a f*****g black sheep." Evan spat, Tyler could see that Evan had gone mad, again. "What now? By shooting our friends?" He asked in disbelief, and this seemed to stop Evan's intention of harming the two, "I-" "Evan, I know you're desperate but this is not the way to defeat your jacka** father." Tyler slowly talked Evan out of it,

Brian slowly eyed Brock before figuring out what the heck he's planning, there's a bomb just under their feet and if one of Tyler or Evan tried anything, Brock would blow the building up. Evan took a deep breath, he slowly backed away, Tyler took this as a good sign and took out his handcuffs. He turned to Brian and saw Brock holding a detonator, "oh sh*t," instead of cuffing Brian, Tyler suddenly ran towards Evan making Brock panic and set off the alarm. Brian then ran towards Brock, pushing the man over the ledge, the bomb setting off and the explosion added force that pushed Brian, making him slam against the other abandoned building just by the side, his head first. Tyler had pressed himself against Evan's, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy as they jumped off the rooftop, Tyler took out his grapple and swung it towards the building across the street,

The explosion startled the three, Ohm took this chance to get away from Cody, Cartoonz felt the rumble of the wall he's standing beside with and Delirious saw the falling Moo Snuckel from above. Smii7y paused to see Tyler and Evan grappled towards the building his on just after he saw the explosion from the building across, he quickly got out of his place to check on Cody.
Moo was safely caught, once he found out he's safe, he immediately jumped out from Delirious' arms. "Brian! We have to get Brian! He's badly injured!" Brock exclaimed, Cartoonz stood up and place his sniper back on his back. "What about Ohm? Did you guys see Ohm??" He asked panting, Delirious shook his head, "I'll go and try looking for them." He volunteered and left, Cartoonz watch as Brock panicked, "He... The explosion..." Brock gripped his hand on his hair, trying to pull it out.

Not soon, Delirious came back with Brian in his arms, face badly injured, mostly on his right. Ohm besides him, limping. Cartoonz ran over to Ohm taking his arm and wrapping it around him, Ohm tried to pull away but in his state, he have no energy to do it. Brock's hand shakes as he saw the condition of Brian, "B-brian... Wake up!" Delirious placed a hand on Brock's shoulder, trying to comfort the nervous boy. "C'mon, I already called for Satt and Gorilla to help us." He spoke, carrying once again the unconscious boy, Brock followed from behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.3K 74
Vanoss crew and friends x reader
81.3K 1.8K 69
***warning very shitty one shots lol*** This was my first time writing one-shots. I was also 13 at the time so It's very cringey and not good at all...
196K 4.7K 199
This is a completed book-
1.1K 25 29
First story pls no hate Vannoss/Evan is a famous singer with his friends I am wildcat, lui,ohmwrecker,mini Ladd,basically that's it they are in a ba...