Count On Me

By blueswade

Sort of a sequel to "For, Elliot" but can be read as an independent book. Xavier Jones, 27 years of age and... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX

XX

6.9K 279 13
By blueswade

Mature:

Cal:

I nip his jaw before leaning back and sitting up, Xavier following to help settle me on his lap.

"Your leg okay?" I whisper.

Xavier kisses my neck softly, silently answering my question. However, Xavier is never one to waste time, and thank the gods that Sukie is out with a friend playing basketball somewhere.

He bites my neck, causing me to give off a quick squeal, but it quickly morphs into a moan as he sucks gently, licking it quickly to soften the sharp pain.

"Xavier." I whisper. I press my brow against his shoulder, shudder when I feel his hands slide under my shirt. His fingers work meticulously along my spine, rubbing over each vertebrae as he strokes my back soothingly. I whine as he presses gently against my shoulder blades, his long fingers made to heal others, he's got those delicate fingers that work hard and patiently.

"Xavier." I repeat, his name coming out every so often like clockwork. He's barely taken anything off me or him and I'm already limited to saying his name.

He presses another kiss to my neck, slowly lifting the material up, the cool air tingling my skin. He quickly leans back, lifting the shirt off me, taking his off too before taking my hips into his hands again.

"You okay?" He asks, voice a bit strained.

"Yeah." I croak.

He grins, one arm snaking around to the small of my back, pulling me close. His other hand grips one of my thighs, and gives it a squeeze before he rolls his hips quickly.

I clench my eyes shut, gritting my teeth as Xavier does it again and again, almost sharply like he's afraid to lose the friction between us.

"Tell me that I'm the only one you want to be with, the only one you'll love" He whispers, his voice sad and pained.

My arms wrap around his neck, face buried in his neck as I sob out how I'm so sorry, how he deserves so much more than me, how I'll still and always love him.

Xavier pressed a kiss to my temple, fingertips walking across my back. "You're being ridiculous" he whispers, "you're more than enough."

I hide my face against his neck, embarrassed for a reason I don't know of. Xavier holds me silently, hands slowly massaging down my back. My arms tighten around his neck, and when he pauses at my waist I arch against him, causing his hands to go past the waistband. His hands keep going, and my breath hitches in my throat as he cups my backside roughly.

A small yelp escapes me as he catches the skin of my ear in between his teeth.
"I—I never knew you were this—this rough in bed." I laugh shakily.

"Am I going too fast?" He whispers softly, grip loosening. "Let me know. I've—I've never done this before. I just—" he squeezes my hips hard, his face wincing like he just realized he was holding me tightly, but the action causes a nice feeling to shoot up my spine. "I want this so bad." Xavier whispers. "For once I get something for myself. I don't have to worry about losing lives that shouldn't be lost, I don't have to share my life and time to something that has a chance of not working out. This works, we work, and I'm being selfish...I'm sorry." He whispers.

I blush. "I...like it."

Xavier shivers against me. "You do?" He says giving my hips another squeeze, and I jump against him again—I never knew my hips were that sensitive.

"Yeah." I say breathlessly, grip the back of his neck tightly.

His hands slide down to my backside, and he hauls me back against him, hips driving upwards. I groan, breath puffing hard against his neck. I grab right under his chin, tilting his head back and seizing a kiss. He gasps against my mouth, thumbs sliding under the waistband and stroking there.

I squirm against his lap, grinding against him like a happy lovesick puppy, the denim between us now not creating enough friction.

Xavier groans, hands slipping in between us, fingers gliding over the button.
"Is this okay?" He whispers, tilting his head up, forehead pressing against my own.

I look down at him, eyes scanning his own, hands resting on either side of his face.
"Yeah." I grin softly.

Xavier smiles back, fingers working silently on my jeans, zipper being pulled down and hands gliding in. I give off a soft mewl when his hands travel to grip the bare flesh. They slide around my bare hips, pushing down the material as they graze my legs.

I groan, fingers tangling into Xavier's dark strands, tugging every so often as he pulls my jeans and boxers down, slowly rolling us over so he can easily rip them off. I prop myself up on my elbows, cheeks flushing a dark hue as he looks at me.

"You're staring is making me a bit uncomfortable." I admit sheepishly.

Xavier smirks, leans close and places a quick kiss on my mouth before pulling away, discarding his own clothes. He does it gingerly, his fingers never shaking, but his eyes are nervous and holds an emotion I can't decipher.

"What's wrong?" I whisper.

Xavier's eyes flicker over to mine.
"Just don't—don't look at my leg." He says quietly.

"Why not?"

"Because you're going to think it looks disgusting. I know you'll feel bad, but that doesn't mean you won't think my leg looks mutated."

I press my lips together. "That doesn't mean anything."

Xavier swallows. "It means something to me."

"I didn't mean for it to sound like I didn't care about your leg." I whisper, crawling over to take his wrist. "I don't care if your leg looks hideous, that doesn't change my feelings for you. It won't change how I treat you or act towards you." My hand give his wrist a squeeze, "I want to see you."

Xavier's eyes flicker down to my hand, and when I slowly pull the fabric down he looks away from my face, like he himself can't stand to look at his leg.

"It's okay." I say, being extra careful as I gingerly get his bad leg out. He gives off a grimace, but as we both finally manage to remove the garments he seems okay.

"Does it hurt?" I ask as he drags himself to lay down on his back.
He reaches for me, laying me on top of him, my weight on the other leg.

"Only a little. It just feels really stiff." He admits.

I pause. "Can I touch it?"

Xavier raises an eyebrow, his lips twisted into a wicked smirk.

"Your leg." I say exasperated. Who knew that even when Xavier is self conscious he can also make me feel embarrassed about myself as well...

Xavier ponders quietly.

"You can say no." I interject quickly. "I won't be offended or anything."

Xavier grins then. "Oh you definitely can." He says, but he grip my wrist tightly.

"What are you doing then?" I say frowning.

"You're just not allowed to cry." He says. "I don't want you to think this is your fault. I don't want you to blame yourself, and I don't want you pitying me."

"Anything else?" I deadpan.

"Don't stare. It really is ugly."

"I want to stare."

Xavier pauses. Pulls his clothes fully off quickly, like he's ripping off a band aid. He can act like he wants to rush, but it won't change anything. I'll stare and savor everything about him.

I gently catch his leg, run a thumb along the stitches and pins and skin grafting.
Xavier watches me watch his leg. I lean down, kiss it softly.

"I love you."

Xavier reaches over, pulls me into his arms carefully, sits me on his lap and kisses my neck.
"I love you too." He whispers. I feel one hand trail down my back, and he looks into my eyes for silent permission. I nod, and his hand runs down my back to my backside where he rims me. I gasp, but it turns into a groan as his other hand wraps around us both, tugging once in a while. It's not until I've soaked his hand and he's got three fingers in me does he pull away.

I give off a soft cry, but it's silenced when he nips my chin, pushing a bottle of lube into his hand. I excitedly prep him, enjoying the feeling of him in my hands while he goes back to working three fingers back in me.

"You're ready." He says when I give off a soft whine.

He pulls away once again, and I buck against nothing—losing my pride—but it doesn't matter to me once he's lined up, holding my hips in place.

I cry out when he enters, and when I slide down steadily I give off a scream.

"Are you okay?" Xavier breathes, voice strained but full of worry.

"Move." I moan.

It's only when I really start bouncing do I realize how much of a mouth I have. "Harder!"
I cry out, nails digging into the headboard as Xavier helps me go up and down.

"God, just look at you." Xavier groans, his teeth clenched, curse words coming out of his mouth every now and then.

"I'm—I'm—!" But it already happened, and I'm screaming again as I arch back again Xavier, feeling a warmth take over me.

Xavier pulls out, lays me down next to him and kisses my damp forehead.
He grins.
"I never knew you were a screamer."

——————
End of mature:
Cal:

"When's dinner?" Sukie says knocking on my office door.

"Soon. Very soon."

"Is Xavier making dinner."

I scoff. "Yeah right."

"Do you know when he's coming back from work?"

"Not sure."

"Do you think he'd be willing to stop at Walgreens and buy some ice cream."

I laugh, use a straight edge on my blueprint.
"I bet he would if you called him."

"Alrighty. What flavor do you want?"

"I'll just steal some of his." I say

"I doubt that." Sukie says typing away on her phone. "I'll just tell him you want Neapolitan."
She grins, walks off down the hall.

I smile, sigh as I think about how Xavier is coming home.

I adjust the lighting on my lamp, the glow casting a glare against the engagement ring I'm wearing. I smile again, can't help but laugh to myself.

Xavier and I and getting married... I think.

I glance down at my work, grab my pencil and keep working on the new outline of the house.

He's going to love this wedding present...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 6K 36
Summers in Arizona can be brutal. So can finding love in a small town when you aren't straight. At twenty-years-old, Steven has just about given up o...
768K 44.7K 36
Xavier has always been an unapologetically provocative man with minimal morals. As a secret agent working under an alias, seduction has always been h...
2.1K 471 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...
108K 3.2K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...